𝖪𝖨𝖫𝖫𝖤𝖱 𝖰𝖴𝖤𝖤𝖭 || 𝖩...

By georgeharrison2172

𝟣𝟫𝟨𝟢,𝖩𝗈𝗁𝗇 𝖫𝖾𝗇𝗇𝗈𝗇 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝖻𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝗀𝖾𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗈𝗉𝗉𝖾𝗋𝗍𝗎𝗇𝗂𝗍𝗒 𝗍𝗈 𝗀𝗈 �... More

𝘒𝘐𝘓𝘓𝘌𝘙 𝘘𝘜𝘌𝘌𝘕
𝖯𝖫𝖠𝖸𝖫𝖨𝖲𝖳
𝖠𝖢𝖳 𝖮𝖭𝖤.𝖸𝗈𝗎 𝖩𝗎𝗌𝗍 𝖦𝖾𝗍 𝖬𝖾
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗈𝗇𝖾 :𝖭𝗈𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖫𝖺𝗌𝗍𝗌 𝖥𝗈𝗋𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗐𝗈:𝖴𝗇𝗁𝗈𝗅𝗒 𝖦𝗂𝗋𝗅
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝗋𝖾𝖾 : 𝖶𝗁𝖺𝗍'𝗌 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖲𝗍𝗈𝗋𝗒?
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋:𝖬𝗈𝗋𝗇𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖦𝗅𝗈𝗋𝗒
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗂𝗏𝖾 :𝖯𝖾𝗋𝖿𝖾𝖼𝗍
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗌𝗂𝗑 :𝖧𝗈𝗅𝖽𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖮𝗇
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗌𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇 :𝖯𝗈𝗂𝗇𝗍 𝖲𝗁𝗈𝖾𝗌
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖾𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 :𝖡𝖺𝖼𝗄 𝖳𝗈 𝖸𝗈𝗎
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗇𝗂𝗇𝖾 :𝖮𝗎𝗋 𝖫𝖺𝗌𝗍?
𝖠𝖢𝖳 𝖳𝖶𝖮. 𝖣𝗂𝖽 𝖸𝗈𝗎 𝖬𝗂𝗌𝗌 𝖬𝖾?
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝖾𝗇:𝖲𝗁𝖾'𝗌 𝖡𝖺𝖼𝗄!
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖾𝗅𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇:𝖦𝗋𝗈𝗈𝗏𝗂𝖾𝗌𝗍 𝖭𝖾𝗐 𝖸𝖾𝖺𝗋𝗌 𝖯𝖺𝗋𝗍𝗒
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗅𝗏𝖾: 𝟥𝟨𝟧 𝖣𝖺𝗒𝗌, 𝟥𝟨𝟧 𝖫𝖾𝗍𝗍𝖾𝗋𝗌
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇:𝖨 𝖲𝖺𝗂𝖽 𝖶𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝖨 𝖲𝖺𝗂𝖽
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇 :𝖨 𝖭𝖾𝖾𝖽 𝖲𝗈𝗆𝖾𝖻𝗈𝖽𝗒 𝖳𝗈 𝖫𝗈𝗏𝖾 𝖬𝖾
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗂𝖿𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇 : 𝖫𝖺𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗈𝗇,𝗆𝗒 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗌𝗂𝗑𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇:𝖶𝖾'𝗏𝖾 𝖦𝗈𝗍 𝖲𝖾𝖼𝗋𝖾𝗍𝗌 𝖸𝗈𝗎 𝖠𝗇𝖽 𝖨
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗌𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇 :𝖣𝖺𝗇𝖼𝖾 𝖶𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝖬𝖾
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖾𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇 :𝖡𝗋𝗈𝗈𝗄𝗅𝗒𝗇 𝖡𝖺𝖻𝗒
𝖠𝖢𝖳 𝖳𝖧𝖱𝖤𝖤 :𝖠𝗅𝗐𝖺𝗒𝗌 𝖶𝗈𝗋𝗍𝗁 𝖨𝗍
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒:𝖦𝗈𝗈𝖽 𝖦𝗈𝖽
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒 𝗈𝗇𝖾 :𝖦𝖾𝗍 𝖨𝗍 𝖮𝗏𝖾𝗋 𝖶𝗂𝗍𝗁
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒 𝗍𝗐𝗈: 𝖲𝗂𝖼𝗄 𝖡𝖺𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗋𝖽𝗌
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒 𝗍𝗁𝗋𝖾𝖾:𝖭𝗈𝗍 𝖲𝗎𝗋𝗉𝗋𝗂𝗌𝖾𝖽
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒 𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋:𝖫𝖺𝗍𝖾 𝖭𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝖳𝖺𝗅𝗄 𝖲𝗁𝗈𝗐
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒 𝖿𝗂𝗏𝖾 :𝖲𝗍𝗎𝖽𝗂𝗈 𝖣𝖺𝗒𝗌
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒 𝗌𝗂𝗑 : 𝖦𝗂𝗋𝗅𝗌 𝖧𝗈𝗅𝗂𝖽𝖺𝗒
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒 𝗌𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇 :𝖥𝗂𝗇𝖺𝗅 𝖣𝖺𝗒𝗌
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒 𝖾𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍:𝖬𝗒 𝖫𝗈𝗏𝖾
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒 𝗇𝗂𝗇𝖾 :𝖡𝗅𝖾𝗌𝗌 𝖧𝗂𝗆
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗒:𝖣𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗆𝗌 𝖢𝗈𝗆𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖳𝗋𝗎𝖾
𝖠𝖢𝖳 𝖥𝖮𝖴𝖱.𝖥𝗎𝗇𝗄𝗒 𝖳𝗂𝗆𝖾
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗒 𝗈𝗇𝖾 :𝖳𝗁𝗈𝗎𝗀𝗁𝗍𝗌 𝖮𝖿 𝖸𝗈𝗎
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗒 𝗍𝗐𝗈:𝖲𝗈𝗁𝗈 𝖢𝗅𝗎𝖻𝗌
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗒 𝗍𝗁𝗋𝖾𝖾 :𝖳𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝖨𝗌 𝖹𝗂𝗀𝗀𝗂𝖾𝗌
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗒 𝖿𝗂𝗏𝖾 :𝖡𝗅𝗈𝗇𝖽𝖾 𝖮𝗇 𝖡𝗅𝗈𝗇𝖽𝖾
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗒 𝗌𝗂𝗑: 𝖣𝖺𝗇𝖼𝖾 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖭𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝖠𝗐𝖺𝗒
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗒 𝗌𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇 :𝖢𝗈𝖽𝖾 𝖣𝗂𝗌𝖺𝗌𝗍𝖾𝗋
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗒 𝖾𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍:𝖨𝗇 𝖠 𝖡𝗂𝗍 𝖮𝖿 𝖠 𝖬𝗎𝖽𝖽𝗅𝖾
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗒 𝗇𝗂𝗇𝖾 :𝖦𝗈𝖽 𝖲𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝖬𝖾
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗈𝗋𝗍𝗒:'𝖣𝗎𝗆𝖻 𝖡𝗅𝗈𝗇𝖽𝖾'
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗈𝗋𝗍𝗒 𝗈𝗇𝖾 :𝖳𝗈𝗈 𝖢𝗅𝗈𝗌𝖾 𝖳𝗈 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖲𝗍𝖺𝗋𝗌
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗈𝗋𝗍𝗒 𝗍𝗐𝗈 :𝖶𝗁𝖾𝗇 𝖨 𝖶𝖺𝗇𝗍𝖾𝖽 𝖲𝗎𝗇𝗌𝗁𝗂𝗇𝖾 𝖨 𝖦𝗈𝗍 𝖱𝖺𝗂𝗇
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗈𝗋𝗍𝗒 𝗍𝗁𝗋𝖾𝖾 :𝖱𝖾𝖽 𝖡𝗋𝗈𝗄𝖾𝗇 𝖧𝖾𝖺𝗋𝗍𝗌
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗈𝗋𝗍𝗒 𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋 : 𝖠𝗋𝗍 𝖲𝗁𝗈𝗐?
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗈𝗋𝗍𝗒 𝖿𝗂𝗏𝖾 :𝟣𝟦 𝖧𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝖳𝖾𝖼𝗁𝗇𝗂𝖼𝗈𝗅𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝖣𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗆
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗈𝗋𝗍𝗒 𝗌𝗂𝗑 :𝖦𝗈𝗋𝗀𝖾𝗈𝗎𝗌 𝖬𝖺𝗇
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗈𝗋𝗍𝗒 𝗌𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇:𝖢𝗁𝖾𝖾𝗄𝗒 𝖡𝗈𝗒
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗈𝗋𝗍𝗒 𝖾𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 :𝖨𝗍 𝖣𝗂𝖽𝗇'𝗍 𝖧𝗎𝗋𝗍 𝖬𝖾
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗈𝗋𝗍𝗒 𝗇𝗂𝗇𝖾:𝖲𝗂𝗅𝖾𝗇𝖼𝖾 𝖮𝖿 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖡𝗂𝗋𝖽
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗂𝖿𝗍𝗒 :𝖨'𝗆 𝖲𝖾𝗑𝗒 𝖠𝗇𝖽 𝖨'𝗆 𝖪𝗂𝗇𝖽
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗂𝖿𝗍𝗒 𝗈𝗇𝖾:𝖦𝗂𝗏𝖾 𝖬𝖾 𝖦𝗂𝗇 𝖠𝗇𝖽 𝖳𝗈𝗇𝗂𝖼
𝖠𝖢𝖳 𝖥𝖨𝖵𝖤.𝖠 𝖱𝖾𝖺𝗅 𝖧𝗎𝗆𝖺𝗇 𝖡𝖾𝗂𝗇𝗀
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗂𝖿𝗍𝗒 𝗍𝗐𝗈:𝖶𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝖶𝖺𝗌 𝖨 𝖬𝖺𝖽𝖾 𝖥𝗈𝗋?
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗂𝖿𝗍𝗒 𝗍𝗁𝗋𝖾𝖾:𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖳𝗁𝗈𝗆𝖺𝗌 𝖢𝗋𝗈𝗐𝗇 𝖠𝖿𝖿𝖺𝗂𝗋
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗂𝖿𝗍𝗒 𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋 :𝖢𝗁𝖾𝗋𝗂 𝖢𝗁𝖾𝗋𝗂 𝖫𝖺𝖽𝗒
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗂𝖿𝗍𝗒 𝖿𝗂𝗏𝖾 :𝖨'𝗆 𝖤𝗏𝖾𝗋𝗒 𝖶𝗈𝗆𝖾𝗇
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗂𝖿𝗍𝗒 𝗌𝗂𝗑 :𝖶𝗈𝗇𝖽𝖾𝗋𝗂𝗇𝗀
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗂𝖿𝗍𝗒 𝗌𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇 :𝖨𝗍 𝖤𝗇𝖽𝗌 𝖶𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝖴𝗌, 𝖧𝗈𝗐 𝖥𝗎𝗇𝗇𝗒.
𝖭𝖾𝗑𝗍!

𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗒 𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋: 𝖠 𝖲𝖾𝗋𝗂𝖾𝗌 𝖮𝖿 𝖴𝗇𝖿𝗈𝗋𝗍𝗎𝗇𝖺𝗍𝖾 𝖤𝗏𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗌

123 6 1
By georgeharrison2172

𝖩𝖺𝗇𝖺𝗎𝗋𝗒 𝟥𝟣𝗌𝗍 𝟣𝟫𝟨𝟩

EM CROUCHED DOWN and picked up the letter signed to herself, for once.

She went back to the living room, where Jules was sitting playing with his toys.

She sat down and opened the envelope.

Hey hun, i assume everything is going well. I can't be arsed hearing your voice so instead of calling you i'm writing to you. I've fallen ill, breast cancer, it's too late to do anything.

I just wanted to say a few things. I'm sorry, i'm sorry for not trying, i should've because your a good kid. I hope you know i'm proud of you, just because i'm not there doesn't mean i don't care, i do care a lot.

I should've known better, i put you through hell and i'm sorry, i understand if you can't forgive me but i'm sorry, truly.

From your Mom, Anya.

25/01/67

Her heart stopped, she looked up and stared forward, her breath got caught in her throat.

She could feel her eyes begin to water, she didn't know why her mother treated her like shit.

But even after everything she did, Em still had a tiny bit of hope her mother would come back and be there.

That never seemed to happen, and now her mother could be gone within the next week or maybe she already was.

She felt completely numb, she folded the letter up and placed it back into the envelope.

She stared down, it felt odd hearing from her mother after a few years.

She didn't even know if she was still staying in Hamburg, maybe she was in London, Em doubted that though.

Emmy had never felt the way she felt before, her stomach churned and she had that feeling.

Quickly, she stood up and ran to the downstairs bathroom.

She crouched down in front of the toilet and emptied her stomach, after she wiped the corner of her mouth and closed her eyes.

She leaned against the cabinet, a tear finally rolled down her cheek.

She so badly wanted to hate her mother for what she did, but she just couldn't at that point.

After she poured herself a glass of water, she went back to the living room and sat back down.

Hauntingly, she stared at the envelope, it honestly gave her the chills.

She reached for it and opens it once again, after she read it again she looked into the envelope.

There was a few pictures of her mother and her when she was around three, and the tiny ID bracelet, that said:
name: Clementine Darling
sex: female
date: 11/06/44

Her face fell into her hands, she cried harder then she intended too.

Just then, the front door could be heard opening, "Em?" it was John.

He could hear the soft cries from the living room, his brows furrowed.

He went through and saw his wife sat there crying, "Em? What's wrong?"

John rushed over and sat beside her, she passed him a letter.

He read it and gasped, "oh god, Em." he put her arms tightly around her.

...

EM LAID IN BED, her eyes red and puffy from crying. She sniffled and looked at Maple as she stared at her.

"i wish i could be a cat." the blonde muttered.

Behind her, John chuckled, "and why is that?"

"just seems so easy." she replied groggily.

He smiled and kissed her head, "it does, doesn't it?"

She made a noise in reply, she then sat up beside John.

"do you love me?" she asked randomly, "of course i do." he told her.

"ok good. You better never leave." she said, "i'd never do that to you, Em." he kissed her lips.

"did Jules get to sleep ok?" she asked, "yep, he's completely out."

"how about me and you go downstairs and watch The Monkees?" he suggested, a small smiled crept onto her face and she nodded.

"i was watching it last night," she said, "so was i, and i could only think about you." he smiled.

She blush and giggled, she watched as he got of the bed, "are you coming?"

He looked as she pouted, he walked over to her and pulled her over his shoulder.

Em laughed and hit his back playfully, "Jesus John!"

"shhh! You don't want to wake Jules up!" John laughed.

She giggled quietly as he took her down the stairs to the living room.

He placed her onto the couch, he walked out and around two minutes later he appeared with a bowl of popcorn.

She smiled, "where did they come from?"

"got them on the way home, i wanted to spend tonight with you." he kissed the top of her head.

This was the John she loved more than anything, he was just himself, chilled, funny, kind John.

He turned the television on and found the tv show, he put her arm around her should and she rested her head on his shoulder.

"i love you so much, my love." he muttered, "i love you too." she smiled, she leaned up and kissed the top of his nose.

Maple had ran downstairs and joined them on the couch, she sat down on Ems lap.

Em smiled and ran her hand over the cats soft fur, Maple purred and her eyes gently closed.

"it's starting." John whispered into her ear, taking her gaze of the cat.

She looked up at the television and watched.

After twenty minutes or so, John looked over at Em who was fast asleep on his shoulder.

He smiled, he turned the television off and switch the lamp off.

He pulled her tighter to him and he closed his eyes and soon enough sleep took over.

...

EMMYS EYES fluttered opened, she laid on the couch by herself, but she could hear John in the kitchen.

Her back slightly aching from the way she was positioned for the last seven or so hours.

She yawned and rubbed her eyes tiredly, she stood up and slowly walked through to the kitchen.

"morning." she said quietly, "good morning, love." he smiled, kissing her cheek.

"sleep alright?" he questioned, "a bit uncomfortable, but it wasn't bad." she replied.

Maple rubbed herself against Ems legs and purred loudly, casually letting out loud meows.

The blonde bent down and picked up the little cat, who leaned up and rubbed it face against her cheek.

Emmy giggled, Jules sat quietly on his chair eating his apple sauce, "he seems to love that now." John said.

"tell me about it," Em chuckled, remembering the first time he tried it and he had a fit.

"mama." Jules said, "hi baby." she smiled kissing the top of his head, Maple still in her arms.

Th cat seemed quite the thing, sitting in her arms, "kitty." the little boy said.

"uh huh, it's Maple." Em said, sitting down beside him.

Jules reached over and patted the cat, the blonde smiled at her son.

John passed her a mug of coffee, "thank you." she said.

"your welcome." he replied, kissing the top of her head.

"i've got the day off today, all the others are meeting at Ritchie' if you want to come?" he asked.

"oh yeah, sure." Em nodded happily.

"Jules can come along, since Zak will be there." He said.

"when are we leaving?" Em asked, "around twelve."

"i need to take a shower, could you take Jules?" she asked.

"yeah, of course." John said.

She walked upstairs to the bathroom, she stripped and hopped into the shower.

Suddenly, she felt presence behind her, she smiled and turned around.

"where's Jules?"

"he's out there."

"what do you just left him?!" Em exclaimed.

"he's sleeping." John reassured his wife.

"oh alright."

He connected his lips with hers, "your so beautiful, fuck."

She smiled, his hands travelled down to her ass and slapped it, she gasped.

Her head leaned against the bathroom wall as John kissed her neck.

"don't leave a mark." she told him, "too late." he said.

She chuckled and just let it go, her long legs wrapped her his waist and he put himself into her.

She moaned loudly, and tugged his hair, he groaned and continued to kiss her neck.

He kissed down her chest and took one of her nipples into his mouth, her eyes rolled back and she moaned.

"oh John!" she cried.

He thrusted into her hard, she bit her lip as she felt herself getting closer.

"i'm going to cum!" he announced, "same, Johnny."

She orgasmed hard and so did he, he pulled out and she unwrapped her legs from around him.

It took her a moment to catch her breath, on the other hand, John stood behind her and poured shampoo onto his hands.

He massaged his hands through her hair, she leaned back and smiled dreamingly.

She washed it out and they both washed their bodies.

Em planted a kiss on his lips and stepped out the shower, she grabbed a towel of the shelf and wrapped it around herself.

She turned and smiled at John and strutted off.

Meanwhile, in the bedroom, she dried her body and chose her outfit for that day.

It consisted off white flared slacks, a pink frilly paisley blouse that had bell sleeves, a short white jacket, a large pink floppy hat and crème ankle boots.

She blow dried her hair and left it the way it was after she brushed it and, as always she did her usual makeup.

She packed her white drawstring shoulder bag, that only would carry lip stick, a pack of cigarettes a lighter, some powder and a compact mirror.

"are you ready to go love?" John shouted from downstairs.

"yes!" she called out, quickly spraying some perfume and putting in her white flower earrings.

The family got in the pink car and started their drive to the Starkeys residence.

...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.1K 800 23
𝑖 𝑏𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑒𝑣𝑒 𝑖𝑛 𝒚𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒅𝒂𝒚. © -flowermoons 2019 ─ pre-beatles/beatles time travel au
1.8K 79 9
Fanfiction BeatlesXFemReader, (Y/N) are a young beatlemaniac of 2019, having just moved to Liverpool to perfect your English, and study, but one mor...
11.9K 217 28
𝐀 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐏𝐚𝐮𝐥 𝐌𝐜𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐧𝐞𝐲 𝐒𝐦𝐮𝐭𝐬 / 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 / 𝐅𝐥𝐮𝐟𝐟𝐥𝐬! 𝐓𝐨𝐩 𝐑𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐬: #𝟏 𝐁𝐞𝐚𝐭...
10.4K 95 47
Some nice little stories for you all.///Peace and love 🫶🏻☮️💖 Ellie <3