The male supporting role dres...

By E_Midas_

"not mine" Sheng Yang transmigrated into a green tea male lead in a BG novel. This male lead is scheming and... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
28 (2)
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60

49

359 11 0
By E_Midas_

Chapter 49

After hearing what Shi Yan said, Sheng Yang was stunned. It turned out that the woman's last threat to him was true. During this period, she had been planning to suppress his father's company.

It's terrible. What kind of person would attack a classmate's family because he doesn't want his son to associate with his classmate?

As for this?

So despicable!

The more Sheng Yang thought about it, the angrier he became. His eyes were red with anger. The other hand that wasn't holding the phone was clenched into a fist, and his whole body was even shaking slightly with anger.

Shi Yan saw that something was wrong with Sheng Yang's expression, and a thought quickly flashed through his mind. Sheng Yang had been worried that his mother would scold him before, which had already made this idea float in his mind. However, because there was no evidence, he had always been in the stage of suspicion. But now Chang Minzhong's name and Sheng Yang's expression at this moment made Shi Yan The idea was slowly confirmed.

For the first time, he couldn't control his temper and kicked the chair. He said to Shengyang in a deep voice, "Yangyang, don't be angry. If you have anything else, wait until I come over to talk about it." Before Shengyang could answer, Shi Yan hung up the phone

. I grabbed my coat and scarf and walked outside.

In the living room downstairs, Shi Fei was sitting there leisurely watching TV. There is obviously a TV in the bedroom, but he insists on watching it in the living room, as if he did it on purpose, waiting for someone here.

Shi Yan glanced at her with an indifferent expression and walked straight to the entrance without saying hello.

Shi Fei stopped him: "Why, not only do you have to go out in the middle of the night, but you don't even say hello to your mother anymore, right? Where have you learned all these years of etiquette, justice and shame?" Shi Yan put the scarf on the shoe cabinet and bent down

. He changed his shoes, put them on twice, and looked back at her: "I only remember that the politeness I learned is mutual respect. Do you respect me?" A rhetorical question stopped

Shi Fei in place.

Shi Yan snorted coldly, picked up the scarf, turned around, slammed the door and left.

It was very cold in January, especially at night. After Shi Yan went out, he was caught off guard by the cold wind that hit his face. As he walked, he lowered his head to zip up his coat and put on his scarf, which made him feel a little warmer.

Meanwhile, Sheng Yang was still sitting on the balcony angrily. Countless scenes of rushing to find Shi Yan's mother came to mind, but he denied them all in the end.

He didn't need to think too much, he knew that the result of going to Shi Yan's mother was that he was not allowed to associate with Shi Yan.

This was very embarrassing for Sheng Yang, especially for him at this time, if it was the first time he wore it, he would definitely not say anything, and probably set off firecrackers.

But at that time, Shi Yan's mother would not deal with his family anymore.

This is an unsolvable contradiction.

"Fuck! I'm really acting in a TV series!" Sheng Yang cursed, feeling that this was so bloody, making him feel like a woman who was forced to leave her son by a rich mother, but Shi Yan's mother You're so mean, you didn't even give him a check!

The more Sheng Xiaoyang thought about it, the more he thought about it, the more he got sideways, he had completely left the initial point of anger, and in the end it became the resentment that he didn't receive the insult of money.

When Shi Yan comes later, he must tell him well, so that his mother will not be so picky!

Ah Q's spirit was brought to the extreme, Sheng Yang thought about it east and west, time passed quickly, Yan also arrived downstairs at the hospital while urging the driver to drive faster.

He called Sheng Yang, only then did Sheng Yang recover from his wandering thoughts, "Are you here?" "

Well, what floor are you on?"

"Well..." Sheng Yang looked down from the balcony Look, of course he couldn't see Shi Yan at the front door, he just glanced subconsciously: "You come to the inpatient department, I'll come down to pick you up."

Sheng Yang came out from the balcony and saw Luo Yan seeing off those uncles at the door, he He quickly remembered that he was still wearing his uncle's clothes.

He ran over, took off his coat and gave it back to the uncle. The other party didn't answer, Sheng Yang had no choice but to force it, and then said that he had a friend downstairs, so he left first.

He is tall and has long legs, and he can disappear as soon as people run away. Go directly from the stairs.

The uncle couldn't help it, and Luo Yan understood it, she said: "Director Li, you can just put it back on, and I'll go back to get Yangyang's coat later, so the child won't be cold."

Director Li was relieved when he heard that his stepmother was here and someone would take care of the child.

After Sheng Yang took off his clothes, he remembered that he was wearing pajamas. Fortunately, there were not many people walking around the hospital at this point. But when he walked out of the corridor and saw Shi Yan standing in the lobby of the inpatient department, he felt inexplicably embarrassed. up.

Unexpectedly, before he hesitated for a few seconds, Shi Yan spotted him. The tall and stern young man walked over in a few steps and said, "Why are you wearing pajamas? Where is your coat? I saw you wearing a coat in the video just now.

" In the meantime, he was already taking off his clothes.

Because of his inexplicable shyness, Sheng Yang didn't look at Shi Yan and didn't know that he was taking off his clothes: "Those clothes belong to my uncle from my dad's company. When he left, I gave them back." "You are so incompetent

. Take care of yourself." Shi Yan could actually imagine how anxious Sheng Yang was when he heard that his father had fainted and ran out of the house. He was so anxious that he didn't even wear a coat. He felt distressed. At the same time, thinking that all this might be related to his mother, he felt He was a little embarrassed to see Sheng Yang, so he put the coat he had taken off on Sheng Yang, and Shi Yan said softly: "Put on mine, don't catch a cold." Sheng Yang suddenly raised his head, and looked into a pair of starry black eyes,

some Stunned, "...I don't need it."

He paused for a moment and wanted to refuse.

But Shi Yan forced him to put it on: "Have you forgotten that you had a cold last time? Put it on, don't make me worry." "

But I'm wearing yours, what will you do?" Sheng Yang looked at Shi Yan disapprovingly. Yan, he only had a thin sweater and a scarf underneath.

"My body is better than yours and I'm not cold." Shi Yan rubbed Sheng Yang's head: "Put it on, get dressed, and let's talk about your father." Speaking of

this, Sheng Yang's attention was instantly diverted. As he put on his coat, he looked at Shi Yan suspiciously, "You seem to know something." "

If I don't know anything after hearing you ask about Chang Minzhong, then am I too stupid?" The two stood there. The stairs were blocked, so Shi Yan pulled Sheng Yang out of the hall, "Let's talk outside."

Sheng Yang didn't want to go: "It's cold outside, you..."

"It's okay, I'm not afraid of the cold." Shi Yan was very worried. Strongly, he took Shengyang all the way to a quiet corner.

There was a gust of wind blowing outside from time to time, Sheng Yang was particularly worried that Shi Yan would catch a cold, so he opened his coat, "How about you come into my arms, and I'll hold you?"

Shi Yan looked at the boy who was shorter than him and whose shoulders were not as broad as his. The serious face couldn't help but smile. The little idiot is really a little idiot.

"Hold us together so we don't want to talk anymore." Shi Yan is not a person who puts business aside for the sake of that little advantage, he pulled up Sheng Yang's open down jacket, straightened the front of the jacket, and pinched his face : "Okay, let's get down to business now, did my mother visit you in private?" "

Ah?" Sheng Yang didn't expect that Shi Yan would ask this question as soon as he came, and he asked it so precisely, "You...why do you ask such a question? "

"You just answer me, right?" Shi Yan's thoughts are very clear, and he will never be led astray.

Sheng Yang was completely led by his nose, he hesitated for a moment, but still nodded honestly, "Yes."

Shi Yan: "When did it happen?"

Sheng Yang said the time.

Shi Yan frowned, "It's been so long, why didn't you tell me?" "

I thought I had solved it completely, so I didn't tell you. I thought your mother said I would regret it to scare the child, but I didn't expect ..." Sheng Yang laughed at himself: "Your mother is really good. In order to prevent me from playing with you, she took such heavy shots and spent so much money." "Can you tell me about the problems your father has encountered so far?

" Is something wrong?" Shi Yan still didn't know exactly what kind of blow Sheng Mingwei had suffered.

Having said all this, Sheng Yang naturally knew everything. He told him what his uncles told him, stopped his words again, and told Shi Yan everything, and also said about the bank loan, "This bank loan I don't know if it has something to do with your mother. I'm sorry, I can't help but doubt your mother in everything my father has encountered." "I know."

Shi Yan expressed his understanding, because he also felt that the bank loan had nothing to do with his mother. It has something to do with it. After all, in that bank, his mother is a big accountant there, and she has frequent meals with the president. If she speaks a few words, she can indeed get Sheng Mingwei's loan.

After sorting out and digesting the news he heard, Shi Yan said apologetically: "Yangyang, I'm sorry, I am the one who has caused trouble for you this time. Don't worry about this matter. I will give you and your father an explanation. Please tell your father not to leave." Worry, I will handle this matter and I will definitely give him a satisfactory result."

"You handle it? How do you handle it?" Sheng Yang felt that with Shi Yan's mother's virtue, Shi Yan's visit to his mother would not achieve anything. "How about I go with you and we can persuade her."

"We can't persuade her." Shi Yan sneered: "That woman's heart is made of stone. In her eyes, interests are definitely greater than Family affection, if you think we can just pretend to be pitiful and ask her to stop, then you are too naive." "Is

your mother so cruel?" Sheng Yang was surprised, "Then if that's the case, you won't resist. It doesn't work, it seems we have to think of another way."

Sheng Yang buried his head in thought, but suddenly felt that the surroundings were strangely quiet, and there was no sound from Shi Yan. He raised his head in confusion and saw Shi Yan looking at him blankly. He was startled for a moment and said, "Why are you looking at me like this?"

Shi Yan looked at the boy with a red nose blown by the wind and asked seriously: "You just Didn't you ever think about cutting off contact with me?"

Sheng Yang said "ah", with a dazed expression on his face.

Seeing him like this, Shi Yan still didn't understand. This young man really didn't think of using this method to solve the current predicament. His father even fainted because of his mother, but he didn't think of breaking up with her.

An indescribable feeling and warmth came to my heart.

Shi Yan couldn't control his feelings. He took the young man into his arms and held him tightly: "Yang Yang, thank you for not pushing me away."

Sheng Yang was suddenly hugged, and his body stiffened instinctively. But after hearing Shi Yan's words, his heart softened, and he instinctively hugged Shi Yan back: "We are friends."

He said so. Although he is also very strange why he never thought of breaking up the relationship to solve the problem.

Shi Yan hugged him tighter. Where Sheng Yang couldn't see him, his dark eyes were filled with uncontrollable emotions. It was like a fire, burning hot and pure. I'm afraid only children in school days could to have.

No matter how precocious Shi Yan was, he was still a sophomore in high school.

"Yangyang, trust me, I will solve this matter satisfactorily." Shi Yan's low-pitched voice had a convincing power.

Sheng Yang nodded lightly, "Well, I believe in you."

Shi Yan rubbed the back of Sheng Yang's head, held back the further intimacy, and let him go: "Go up and tell your father about this later. For this matter, let me say sorry, and when the matter is resolved, I will buy something to see him."

"Huh? You are leaving?" Sheng Yang was inexplicably reluctant to part with Shi Yan.

Shi Yan nodded, "I don't have the face to see your father now, I can't let you stay here with me all the time." "But..."

Sheng Yang wanted to say something, but his eyes fell on Shi Yan's body without a coat, and he changed his face. He said, "Okay, you go back quickly, I'll give you back the clothes."

"No need." Shi Yan pressed Sheng Yang's hand, then took off the scarf and put it around his neck, "Yang Yang, Go up and guard your father, enlighten him more, let him not worry too much about this matter, give me a week... no, give me three days to deal with this matter." The date

Shi Yan gave was too shocking, Sheng Yang even forgot to refuse his scarf: "Three days? You can solve it in three days? Didn't you say that your mother doesn't recognize family affection? How are you going to persuade her to stop?

" In the scene, especially when Shi Yan put a knife on his neck to force his mother to stop, he was shocked all over, and said in surprise: "You don't want to force me to die, do you?" The serious atmosphere was broken by Sheng Yang's words

. After finishing the work, Shi Yan couldn't help laughing, and rubbed his hairy head vigorously: "What are you thinking about all day long, you think I will do this kind of thing that hurts the enemy eight hundred and self-defeating one thousand?" How much did my mother and grandfather put in to train me? If they knew that the next generation heir they raised would be someone who would commit suicide without incident, my mother would probably not stop, and they could take care of me together, after all, it would be too embarrassing. "

"Uh..." Sheng Yang expressed his incomprehension, "Your mother is so cruel?"

"Yes, everyone in our family received wolf education." Shi Yan looked at Sheng Yang and worried that he would be eaten to the bone. The remaining look was like a smile: "Don't worry about me, I have my own way. Don't worry, it's a bloodless way, using our Shi family's unique negotiation method."

"What unique negotiation method?" Sheng Yang asked curiously.

Shi Yan pinched his face. Why hadn't he noticed that the little fool's face was so easy to pinch before? "Want to know?"

Sheng Yang nodded vigorously, "Yeah, I want to know."

After all, it was a way to help his father, so of course he wanted to know in advance.

Shi Yan: "This is our family's unique skill. Just tell your own people. If you marry into our family, you will know." Sheng Yang: "..." Hehe, "You can

get out."

Shi Yan rolled his eyes, why would he marry a man? Besides, why didn't Shi Yan marry him?

Shi Yan carefully observed Sheng Yang's reaction, seeing that there seemed to be no rejection and disgust in his eyes, and his heart gradually calmed down. It seemed that Sheng Yang was not disgusted by the marriage of two men.

After teasing each other a few words, Shi Yan didn't continue to chat with Sheng Yang, and it happened that Sheng's father was on the phone to find Sheng Yang, so he told Sheng Yang to go up quickly, and left the hospital alone.

Sheng Yang entered the inpatient department and secretly returned. Seeing Shi Yan leaving alone, the tip of his nose felt a little sore.

He had read the book and knew that Shi Yan would die alone in his future life.

And not to mention the future, even at present, his best friend is only Pei Xi.

Sheng Yang asked Pei Xi and knew that Shi Yan would not come out to play with him on weekends and holidays before. Except at school, Pei Xi and Shi Yan didn't have much interaction in private, but he and Shi Yan became friends Later, Shi Yan became lively.

At that time, after he finished asking, Pei Xiyu patted him on the shoulder earnestly, and said, "Sheng Yang, you are very special in Shi Yan's heart. He really regards you as a very good friend, and I hope you can live up to it." The friendship he has for you, don't let him be lonely again."

Shi Yan, I also sincerely regard you as a friend.

Sheng Yang said these words silently in his heart, and after watching Shi Yan leave, he turned and went upstairs.

When Shi Yan returned home, Shi Fei had already gone back to the bedroom to rest. Shi Yan didn't go to the bedroom to wake her up, after all, it wouldn't work. He went directly back to his bedroom and started to turn on his computer, search and write something.

Shi Fei has been waiting for Shi Yan to find her, but after waiting for two days, seeing that New Year's Day is coming to an end and the child is going to school, Shi Fei still hasn't waited for Shi Yan to find her.

For the first time, she felt that the layout she had made was lonely.

Sheng Yang's child didn't come, she could figure it out, it was nothing but Shi Yan's promise, so the child didn't come to her, but why didn't Shi Yan come?

Shi Fei walked to the second floor and looked at Shi Yan's closed door, and frowned strangely.

For these two days, Yan didn't go downstairs to eat, and the servants always brought him in.

What is he doing in there?

It's not right to go on a hunger strike. I eat every meal.

But he didn't come out to see her, what the hell was he doing?

Shi Fei couldn't figure it out, and at the same time felt that her son was not the type to sit and wait for death. After thinking for a moment, she walked to Shi Yan's door and knocked on the door, "Shi Yan, it's almost five o'clock in the afternoon, why don't you pack up and go to school?"

No one paid attention to her inside.

Shi Fei knew that Shi Yan did it on purpose, "Shi Yan, don't think you can threaten me with childish means, let me tell you, I won't take that kind of trick. Come out quickly, I won't ask you for leave.

" After standing outside for a full two minutes, Shi Yan finally opened the door for her. When she opened the door, Shi Fei was startled, because Shi Yan's eyes were black and blue, and it looked like he had stayed up all night for the past two days! Shi Fei frowned tightly: "Shi Yan, what have you been doing in the house these two days? Look what a mess you've made of yourself!" Shi Yan didn't reply to

Shi Fei's words, he turned sideways and invited Shi Fei Entering the room: "Mom, I want to show you something."

Shi Fei raised his eyebrows, "What is it?"

"You'll know when you come in." Shi Yan turned and entered the room, not worried at all that Shi Fei would not follow in.

Of course Shi Fei would go in, she crossed her arms, walked in proudly, and was brought to the computer desk by Shi Yan, she asked aloud: "What do you want to show me?" Shi Yan invited her to sit down: "Sit down

, It's in the computer."

He bent down and opened a word document for Shi Fei, as well as an excel sheet, "Everything is in these two documents, take your time."

Shi Fei originally thought that Shi Yan was playing tricks, but when she saw that the title in the word was about a bid for a piece of lucrative land that their company was about to bid for, her haughty expression finally slowly became serious.

She first glanced at Shi Yan in surprise, then held the mouse and slowly read the bidding document while matching the form.

It was already more than half an hour after reading it. Shi Fei sat in front of the computer, her eyes were shocked, and her soles even felt a little cold.

Shi Yan had never been involved in the company's affairs. How did he manage to write a bid that was better than the most professional veteran employee of their company?

Shi Fei looked at Shi Yan in disbelief: "What do you mean by showing me this?"

Shi Yan put one hand in his pocket, crossed his legs, and leaned lazily on the edge of the computer desk. When Shi Fei asked him, he was pitch black. His eyes swept her lightly: "Mom, you said that if I sell this bidding document to our company's competitors, do you think you will win or I will win?" The author has something to say: Shi Yan: Do

n't Force me to go crazy and start doing it in my own company

Shi Fei:...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.4K 1K 72
Gu Xuanlang once wore a book and became the cannon fodder scum attack in the article of the rebirth and abuse scum. The cannon fodder scum attack spe...
37.1K 1.2K 23
Ji Yunqing had a dream. In the dream, he was a passer-by in a main attack novel, and the ending of the character design had already been set. It's no...
10.5K 161 13
in which y/n exists. she also rides some fat cock, but we'll get to that later-