The male supporting role dres...

By E_Midas_

"not mine" Sheng Yang transmigrated into a green tea male lead in a BG novel. This male lead is scheming and... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
28 (2)
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60

44

344 11 2
By E_Midas_

Chapter 44

Sheng Yang's words stunned Shi Fei for a long while. Sheng Yang's boldness was something she never expected. Looking at the handsome child in front of her, she smiled sarcastically: "You are really a lion, you are so young. Don't learn anything else, but learn to look for money."

"Auntie, you are just kidding, who doesn't like money in this society?" The good impression towards Shi Fei has completely disappeared, and Sheng Yang can't speak. No longer worrying about her face, Erlang crossed his legs and leaned back lazily: "Auntie, I don't want to see how big your battle is. I want to give you a chance to show that you are a rich man." "

... "Shi Fei heard Sheng Yang's strange words, and now she finally understood that Sheng Yang didn't really want her money, but was deliberately mocking her.

Ha...

The fact that the head of her dignified family would be ridiculed by a high school student was ironic enough in itself.

"Sheng Yang, I know you don't really want money, and I won't insult you with money. I'm just here to tell you that you and my son are not suitable for being friends." Shi Fei's tone was not as sharp as before.

Sheng Yang listened to her words with a complicated expression: ...

Did this aunt misunderstand something?

He doesn't mind being insulted!

"You are Shi Yan's mother. Shouldn't you tell him about this issue about your son's friendship? Why did you come to me to tell him?" Sheng Yang said with a clear expression: "What? Shi Yan doesn't Do you agree with your point of view?"

Shi Fei sneered: "You are quite smart."

"It's okay, it's okay." Sheng Yang joked.

Shi Fei stared at him sharply: "Don't pretend to be stupid with me. Just give me a direct answer." "

Okay, I'll give it to you." Sheng Yang didn't want to waste time with Shi Fei here anymore. He stood up, took a sip of water from the table, then looked at Shi Fei and smiled, "My answer is the same as Shi Yan's." After saying that, no longer looking at Shi Fei's astonished

eyes, Sheng Yang turned around and left. That back view is so chic and handsome. It would be really cool if he was given background music from a gangster movie in Hong Kong.

"Shengyang, you will regret it!" When Shengyang walked to the door, Shi Fei suddenly threatened him.

Sheng Yang didn't look back, and ignored Shi Fei at all.

Shi Fei narrowed her eyes in anger: Sheng Yang, do you think I'm kidding you? I will let you know that our Shi family is not someone to be trifled with. You alone are not worthy of being friends with my son!

Shi Fei had asked about Sheng Yang's matter, but Sheng Yang didn't tell Shi Yan. Naturally, Shi Fei wouldn't tell Shi Yan, so Shi Yan didn't know anything about it.

After the self-study ended on Monday morning, Xu Tingting began to urge everyone to submit performances for the cultural evening.

One note per person, no handing in, no scribbling allowed, because it is not anonymous and you have to write your name, so everyone still writes very seriously.

After Sheng Yang finished writing his own, he went over to read Shi Yan's: "What did you write, show me?"

Shi Yan showed it to Sheng Yang generously: "Nothing."

Sheng Yang looked at what he wrote chorus, pretended to clap, and said in admiration: "You are amazing. You dare to be so perfunctory even after the monitor has warned you." Shi Yan laughed, "I didn't

perfunctory, I really think this is good." "

Okay What a good thing, how boring." Sheng Yang shook his head in disgust.

Seeing him like this, Shi Yan's eyes fell on some of his notes: "Since you said that, then you must have thought of a good idea, show me." "No, no, you can't read it now!"

Sheng Yang suddenly panicked and put his hands behind his back, not letting Shi Yan see them in advance.

Shi Yan wondered: "What did you write, so mysterious?"

He would not lose anything by reading it in advance.

Sheng Yang's eyes flickered, and he was a little afraid to meet Shi Yan's eyes: "Anyway, I can't watch now, and I don't know if I can be selected. If I am selected, I will tell you." "...You are not

right " Shi Yan's keen intuition told him so, he squinted his eyes halfway, and his sharp eyes seemed to penetrate Sheng Yang's skin and look into his inner being, "What you wrote must have something to do with me, right?"

"Ahem..." Sheng Yang didn't expect Shi Yan to be so powerful that he guessed it right. He choked on his saliva reflexively, and Shi Yan became more and more sure of his guess, "What exactly did you write?" He walked behind Sheng

Yang Looking at it, his hand reached out to get his note.

Sheng Yang hurriedly took his hand back and put it on the side, not letting Shi Yan get it. Now that it was exposed, Sheng Yang stopped pretending, comforted Shi Yan with mixed truths and said: "Oh, I admit, it has something to do with you, but it's not a big deal, if you are selected by the monitor, I will tell you again, It’s not interesting for you to read it now.”

Since it’s not interesting, shouldn’t you show it to me?

Shi Yan saw through the malicious intent in Sheng Yang's eyes, but after thinking about it, Shi Yan felt that even if Sheng Yang's idea had something to do with him, it wouldn't be outrageous, so he let him.

Seeing that Shi Yan didn't get to the bottom of it, Sheng Yang breathed a sigh of relief, took Shi Yan's note in his hands like a dog, and said, "I'll hand it in for you." Seeing

Sheng Yang run away from his seat, Shi Yan helplessly shook his head and smiled. Really a naive little idiot.

However, it was this little idiot who made Shi Yan realize for the first time what it means to be struck by lightning the next day!

The thing is like this, after the squad leader and the art committee received the notes, they read the notes one by one with other friends in the dormitory, planning to choose a reliable one from them, or combine everyone's ideas to sort out the best one. good plan.

Before turning to Sheng Yang's, Xu Tingting reluctantly took a fancy to a few of them, and planned to optimize the ideas of these few and integrate a new one, but after seeing Sheng Yang's, her eyes lit up immediately, and she excitedly told her friends They

said : "Look at this written by Sheng Yang! If our class does this, not to mention the overall effect, even the degree of surprise may make our class stand out among the many programs at the party!" My aunt smiled, "Haha, that's all, I don't want the previous ones, this one is definitely the best in the class!"

In an instant, everyone made a decision and made Sheng Yang's idea.

After she was happy, a girl said worriedly: "But how can we persuade Xue Shen to disguise himself as a woman?"

Xu Tingting: "..."

Other girls: "..."

After a long silence, Xu Tingting squeezed the note tightly and said with determination like a warrior dying: "I'll convince him! For the collective honor of our class, we must conquer this cold mountain!" Xu Tingting

asked Shi Yan for help. The time was specifically chosen in the afternoon when school was over. It was a long time, so she was easy to persuade. The time after school in the afternoon was not very long, and no one in the class liked to go back to the dormitory, so basically the whole class would go back to the classroom after dinner. .

Shi Yan was no exception.

Xu Tingting, who was eating in the classroom, saw Shi Yan, Sheng Yang and Pei Xi coming back. She quickly put down her packed lunch boxes and ran over, "Xue Shen, are you okay now? I want to talk to you about something." The squad leader rarely talks to her

. Shi Yan hummed in confusion, "What's the matter?"

"Yeah, it's something big." Xu Tingting pointed outside and said, "Can we go outside and talk alone?"

Do you want to talk alone?

Shi Yan thought it was the teacher who asked Xu Tingting to pass on the message, and nodded, "Okay."

He said to Sheng Yang beside him, "I'll go out first."

Sheng Yang already knew that Xu Tingting had chosen his idea, and he also knew that Xu Tingting was looking for her now. Why did Shi Yan panic? But he calmly said on his face: "Okay, go ahead."

Pei Xi looked at the backs of Shi Yan and Xu Tingting and asked suspiciously: "Why is the squad leader looking for Yan Gou when he has nothing to do?"

"I must be looking for him because of something." Sheng Yang rolled his eyes at Pei Xi, "Why are you so stupid?" "Am I stupid?"

Pei Xi pointed back at himself, with a depressed look on his face, "I just asked casually, are you hurting me? What are you doing!"

"Did I hurt you?" Sheng Yang was actually a little absent-minded at the moment. Looking at the two people walking away, his heart was beating hard. He didn't want to argue with Pei Xi anymore. Sheng Yang returned seat.

Han Jiang followed to sit in Shi Yan's seat, and Zhou Tan also sat crowded together.

"Your butt is so big, why are you squeezing it?" Han Jiang bumped into Zhou Tan in disgust, and Zhou Tan squeezed harder, "Why, it's not your seat, so you are allowed to sit and I am not allowed to sit?" "Yes

. I came first, okay!"

"So what!"

The two exchanged words, and Sheng Yang was annoyed. He knocked on the table, "Can you two never quarrel?"

Detective Zhou: "No."

Han Jiang: "No."

They both said in unison.

Sheng Yang looked at them speechlessly: "You guys really have a tacit understanding." He didn't have the energy to argue with them. Sheng Yang lay on the table and looked out the window eagerly. He didn't know how Shi Yan was talking with the squad leader. What would happen? Not very angry? Are you planning to come back and beat him up?

When he first thought of this idea, Sheng Yang was still very happy and looking forward to it. After all, he had a little bit of mischief in his heart. But now that it was really here, he felt a little unsure and felt weak from the inside out. very.

"Yangzi, what's wrong with you? Why are you a little listless? Are you sick again?" Han Jiang asked with concern when he saw Sheng Yang lying limply on his stomach.

Sheng Yang shook his head and made an excuse: "No, I ate too much and want to sleep."

At the same time, in the quiet corner of the corridor outside, Shi Yan was silent for a long time after listening to Xu Tingting's words. Xu Tingting felt a little guilty and uneasy for no reason. Looking at Shi Yan, Shi Yan looked back at her: "Sheng Yang came up with the idea for me to dress up as a woman and play Snow White?" "

Yes." Xu Tingting carefully observed Shi Yan's expression, trying to see if he was repelled or not. How repulsive, but Xue Shen's face was usually expressionless, and she really couldn't decipher it, "You...are you willing? It's just a sideshow, I think it's interesting. Originally, the school party was nothing more than chorus, dance and sketches. If our class wanted If you stand out, I think Sheng Yang's idea is a good one. And you are both at the same table and friends. You play Snow White and he plays the prince. This way there will be no awkwardness between you." So this is not Sheng Yang

. The reason for showing him the note was that yesterday he was still thinking that Sheng Yang would not be too outrageous, but he didn't think that this was beyond outrageous.

Want him to pretend to be a woman?

"Impossible." Shi Yan refused in a very firm tone: "Squad leader, it is impossible for me to play a woman, and you don't need to persuade me anymore. If you have this time, you and Sheng Yang can look for other candidates."

He He no longer gave Xu Tingting a chance to speak and left coldly.

Xu Tingting was stunned for a moment, and hurried to catch up: "Shi Yan, this kind of cross-dressing is nothing, and now there are many such men disguised as women on Douyin, don't you think it's very interesting?" Shi Yan: "I don't think so

. "

Xu Tingting: "That's for the collective honor of our class, you..."

Shi Yan stopped, Xu Tingting almost rushed over, and followed Shi Yan to the brakes. She looked at Shi Yan suspiciously, and Shi Yan said coldly: " No one can force me to do things I don't like, even if you find a teacher, it's useless."

Xu Tingting stood there for a while, Shi Yan had already turned the corner and couldn't see anyone, but Xu Tingting still felt chills all over her body , During this period of time, because Sheng Yang has changed a lot, even Shi Yan has changed a lot. The girls in the class can often see him smiling, and the indifference between his eyebrows and eyes is not as strong as before.

But just now, Shi Yan became the same as before, and the chill seeping from his bones made people shudder.

Perhaps, the Xueshen only seemed a little more gentle in front of Sheng Yang, but to them, Xueshen had never changed.

Xu Tingting thought so in her heart.

Even so, of course Xu Tingting asked Sheng Yang to persuade Shi Yan, and the two of them still sat at the same table, so it was easier to talk.

How convenient!

Ever since he came back from talking with Xu Tingting, Shi Yan's whole body was filled with cold air, and he would glance at Sheng Yang occasionally, without saying anything. Sheng Yang was originally waiting for Shiyan to speak, but after waiting for a long time, he did n't

speak. In the end, he couldn't hold back anymore, and quietly elbowed him: "The squad leader told you?"

Sheng Yang lowered his voice very low and used breath.

Shi Yan glanced at him: "You still have the nerve to ask?"

Sheng Yang smiled coyly, touched his nose, and moved his butt a little further, "I just think this is very interesting." "It's interesting for

us to exchange roles, too." Yes." Shi Yan didn't know Sheng Yang's careful thinking, he was afraid that he wanted to see him wear women's clothing because of something, otherwise, why didn't Sheng Yang disguise himself as a woman and play the prince?

Being exposed bluntly, Sheng Yang frowned, and smiled stupidly, "Don't be like this, I'm so unattractive in women's clothing, it's better for you."

He grabbed Shi Yan's sleeve and tugged gently , a bit like a coquettish: "Let me tell you, high school is the stage of wantonness, maybe this is the only time in your life to wear women's clothing, and when you recall it in a few years, it will definitely be very interesting."

Xiaozui Quite good at persuading.

It's a pity...

Shi Yan is a very principled person. Even though he likes Sheng Yang, it doesn't mean that Sheng Yang can break his principles. In principle, he can tolerate all of Sheng Yang's petty thoughts, but the bottom line is that he I won't let Sheng Yang touch it.

Shi Yan pulled his sleeve out of Sheng Yang's hand bit by bit, and gave him a non-negotiable smile: "No need to persuade, it's impossible. Take all those thoughts out of your mind.

" Yan looked very resolute, and Sheng Yang was very unwilling, "You really don't want to? You don't even want to be such a good friend of ours?"

Shi Yan: "No."

"Are you sure?" Sheng Yang decided to threaten: "You do this Let me tell you, the boat of friendship will capsize!" "

Then let it capsize." Shi Yan's tone had no room for turning around, Sheng Yang was angry and anxious. He had expected that Shi Yan would be angry and would refuse, but he didn't expect that he would refuse so thoroughly, there was no possibility of breaking through at all!

The next day, I don’t know who leaked the news. Everyone in the class knew that the sketch proposed by Sheng Yang would have Shi Yannan disguise himself as a woman. Yan is unwilling, and the candidate for the cross-dressing may have to be replaced.

After Han Jiang and Zhou Tan knew about this, they wanted to set off firecrackers for Sheng Yang. After lunch, the three of them went back to the dormitory to rest. Detective Zhou was still talking about this matter: "Yangzi, I admire you so much. You dare to arrange the study god, and you dare to let him dress up as a woman. You are amazing. You are so awesome." I really admire you for your spirit of not being afraid of death. In other words, if you sit with Xue Shen, he actually beat you to death, and he has deep feelings for you."

"Shen Hou, it's not like he didn't agree." Sheng Yang was actually a bit frustrated. During this time, his relationship with Shi Yan was getting better day by day. Although he failed to match him with Li'er, he still didn't stay away from him. He included him in the category of good buddies, and he thought that Shi Yan had the same feelings for him. Unfortunately, this incident made him see clearly the plastic brotherhood between him and Shi Yan.

"It's only if he agrees." Han Jiang is the one who doesn't accept Shi Yan's disguise as a woman. "I don't know what it would be like if someone like him wore Snow White's dress. It would be very scary."

" It's so scary." Zhou Tan had a different idea: "Xue Shen is so good-looking, he must be stunning in women's clothing, but it's a pity that he refuses. Yangzi, if you stop trying to persuade me, is there really no hope?"

Sheng Yangsheng shook his head helplessly: "It's impossible, don't think about it, I don't even dare to think about it."

Shi Yan's firm refusal was something Sheng Yang and Xu Tingting didn't expect, but he was unwilling and they couldn't come. Moreover, since the party was approaching, they did not have time to persuade her. Xu Tingting could only find another more handsome boy in the class to cheat.

Other performers were quickly decided, and all that was left was rehearsal.

Every day at noon and afternoon is rehearsal time. As a prince, Sheng Yang naturally cannot miss every performance.

Shi Yan didn't go there for the first few days because he was teased by Sheng Yang, but Pei Xi and Han Jiang Zhou Tan went there together.

After watching the show, Pei Xi rarely had a meal with Shi Yan alone, so he said, "I'm telling you, you don't know how funny He Ming's expression was when he was performing. It was like he was about to die." He Ming was pretending to be Bai Xue

. Princess boys.

Hearing this, Shi Yan followed him to save face: "What's wrong with him?"

Pei Xi laughed so hard that he slapped his thigh: "Damn it, you didn't look at him. That performance was too eye-catching. How could it be done?" Princess, he looks like a little old man. His lines are stiff, his voice is not feminine enough, and his performance is really inconsistent. I don’t know what the monitor likes about him." In fact, it’s not what the monitor likes, but his good looks

. He Ming is the only boy who can be moved by the monitor.

In fact, He Ming agreed completely under the coercion of the monitor, otherwise which boy would want to wear a skirt and pretend to be a woman. So this makes it difficult for He Ming to get involved when acting. Every emotional scene with the prince is so embarrassing that it makes people curl their toes.

"How about it, do you want to go take a look after dinner? I'll make sure all your unhappiness goes away." Pei Xi suggested.

Shi Yan thought for a while and nodded lightly: "Okay."

Recently, Sheng Yang no longer had lunch and dinner with him due to rehearsals, and the time the two of them spent together was drastically reduced, which made Shi Yan very unhappy.

He even occasionally thought that if he acted too, he could be with him all the time.

But he will never play a woman!

After dinner, Pei Xi took Shi Yan to the rehearsal room to watch the performance.

When they went there, Xu Tingting and the others had already performed the performance for the second time. Xu Tingting rolled up the textbook into a tube and was directing people: "He Ming, your mood just now was still wrong. The look at Sheng Yang was too stiff and there was no emotion at all. No, you should work harder and invest your emotions a little more."

He Ming said helplessly: "Monitor, I'm not a professional actor. I look at men and I can't get involved." "

I'm not a professional, you have to do it for me. It depends on the professional direction." Xu Tingting thought for a while and then said: "How about this, you wear a skirt, maybe you can devote yourself to it." "

Wear a skirt?" He Ming is wearing a school uniform now, and the others She was also wearing school uniform. After all, she was just practicing and hadn't rented clothes yet. "Where can I find a skirt?"

Xu Tingting chuckled and winked at the art committee member, who quickly took out a half-length pair from a pocket. skirt, as if they had prepared it long ago.

He Ming had a look on his face. Although he knew that he had to wear women's clothing when he agreed to act, but not now, "Monitor, I'd better just wear the school uniform." "No, you must wear a skirt! Otherwise

you won't be able to devote yourself." Xu Tingting said like this With a decided expression, she took the skirt over by herself, "Just put it on, pull it over your chest, and use it as a tube top."

And the tube top.

He Ming wants to cry but has no tears.

His expression was so funny that everyone laughed, including Sheng Yang. He walked over and tried to help him put it on: "Put it on, we are all classmates, we won't laugh at you." He was obviously joking and

said Won't.

He Ming really dared to be angry but dared not speak.

In desperation, he could only put it on.

Then... the laughter around became louder, and some people whistled: "He Ming, you really look pretty like this." He

Ming was so angry that he wanted to hit him, Xu Tingting said, "Okay, don't make trouble Hurry up and practice, or you won't have enough time."

When Pei Xi and Shi Yan came, they happened to see this scene, Pei Xi couldn't help but laugh, his laughter was too loud, He Ming and the others heard it, looked over, Seeing that he was in his own class, he didn't say anything. Sheng Yang was a little surprised that Shi Yan also came to watch his performance.

Their eyes met in the air.

"Alright, alright, everyone, let's start rehearsal." Xu Tingting began to urge: "Pei Xiyan, if you want to watch, just watch from the sidelines. No matter what happens during the performance, don't make any noise, understand?" Pei Xi

: "I know, squad leader."

After everyone took their places, Xu Tingting called out, and then everyone started acting according to the script. The story of Snow White is almost familiar to the younger generation. The plot is actually the same, it’s just that this time they added a twist.

He Ming's acting was pretty good in the early scenes. As long as it wasn't an emotional scene, he could handle it, but when it came to the back part, he couldn't.

After eating the poisoned apple, He Ming pretended to faint. The conditions were simple and he lay directly on the ground. It's time for Shengyang to appear.

In this section, everyone knows that it should be a kiss scene. The prince kissed the princess and woke her up.

Sheng Yang knelt on one knee beside the princess. After reciting the lines affectionately, he slowly leaned down and brought his mouth close to He Ming.

"Shengyang, press your mouth down a little more." Xu Tingting guided from the side: "Since you are going to perform, you must perform it properly every time, otherwise things will easily go wrong on the day of the performance."

Hearing this, Sheng Yang was very dedicated and didn't play, but continued to bend down a little bit, this time he was farther away from He Mingjin than ever before, his breath sprayed on the tip of He Ming's nose and face, and he held back again I couldn't stop, my eyelids were twitching, and my body was getting goosebumps.

He felt that Sheng Yang was really going to kiss him!

It is really going to be kissed.

Even from Shi Yan's angle, they were already kissing, and a nameless jealousy and anger rose like this. Shi Yan clenched his hands uncontrollably, and walked over to want to do something.

As soon as he walked, the school uniform that had just been opened rolled up to the corner of a table, and the sound of side ears pierced the quiet air, irritating He Ming to open his eyes all of a sudden.

Seeing Sheng Yang's infinitely enlarged face, he got up instinctively in fright.

Seeing that he was about to hit Sheng Yang's mouth, Sheng Yang reacted quickly and turned his face sideways, but He Ming's mouth still kissed his cheek.

The people at the scene opened their mouths in astonishment.

Only Shi Yan's eyes widened and his pupils shrank sharply.

I don't know who laughed first, but the others laughed one after another, "I'll go, you guys are so gay."

"Gay means gay."

"Hey, He Ming, tell the truth, do you have a crush on Sheng Yang? Do you want to belittle someone at this second chance?"

He Ming was angry, ashamed and embarrassed, and wiped his mouth vigorously a few times, "Damn, don't talk about it! I won't act any more!" He seemed to find it hard to accept that he kissed a boy , covered his mouth and rushed out of the rehearsal room, ran to the toilet to wash his mouth.

Xu Tingting thought he was a pick, so she chased him out.

Except for Shi Yan, the rest of the people laughed even more happily. Sheng Yang also sat on the ground and giggled. He wiped his face and said, "I don't dislike him yet, but he runs fast." As he said that, he

laughed again and patted the ground a few times.

Shi Yan looked at his careless look, his deep eyebrows darkened completely, his clenched fists loosened and tightened, tightened and loosened again, and finally relaxed completely as if nothing happened.

He turned and left, very quiet, Pei Xi, who was laughing like crazy, didn't pay attention, and when Pei Xi realized it, Shi Yan had disappeared.

Because she had to rehearse every day and was physically and mentally exhausted, Shengyang always went back to take a shower after class in the evening self-study, then climbed into bed and started to sleep.

Don’t even use mobile phones.

It was the same tonight. After he finished it, he went to bed and lay down, closing his eyes and getting ready to sleep.

At this time, the mobile phone's WeChat notification sounded, and he frowned. He didn't want to read it at first, but he was afraid of missing some important information, so he reached out from the warm bed to get the phone.

It turned out to be from Shi Yan.

Sheng Yang looked at the content on WeChat and his eyes widened in astonishment.

Shi Yan: [I would like to play Snow White. 】

The author has something to say: Shi Yan: I will never dress up as a woman!

Later: It smells so good

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 22.9K 28
-'ΰΉ‘'- She's broken. Tired. Hurt. Aria Sky is an innocent 20 year old girl that works at the 'Un Beau CafΓ©'. She loves it there. Everyone see's that s...
2.2K 34 13
"So you really love me?" "Yk I do ma don't act like det" Β© NARDOOWICKK PRODUCTIONS
644K 27.9K 20
"Pass me a cigarette, huh?" "Pass your classes, huh?"
408K 16.7K 164
Heal the Miserable Daily Life [Quick Wear] ζ²»ζ„ˆι‚£δΈͺε°ε―ζ€œ[εΏ«η©Ώ] Author: 咨水芯 Status: 223 Chapters (Completed) Description: After the death of Imperial Admiral...