The male supporting role dres...

By E_Midas_

"not mine" Sheng Yang transmigrated into a green tea male lead in a BG novel. This male lead is scheming and... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
28 (2)
29
30
31
32
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60

33

534 12 0
By E_Midas_

Chapter 33

Sheng Yang never dreamed that Shi Yan would ask him such a question, and he said "ah" with a dazed look, "What did you say?" "You heard me."

Shi Yan didn't cooperate with Sheng Yang at all. Again, he was sure Shengyang heard it.

Sheng Yang said in his heart that of course I heard it, but I'm not sure what I heard was not a hallucination, but seeing Shi Yan's answer, it shouldn't be a hallucination.

But just because it wasn't a hallucination, it was too scary.

Sheng Yang swallowed a mouthful of saliva, raised the back of his hand and put it on Shi Yan's forehead, "You don't have a fever, do you?"

"You're avoiding my question." Shi Yan increased his strength, and the young man's white chin was pressed out by his fingers Pale imprint, "Sheng Yang, answer my question seriously."

Sheng Yang didn't expect Shi Yan to be so serious, he wondered, "What are you doing, what is more beautiful than a man?

" stared at Sheng Yang.

Sheng Yang's heartbeat was disturbed by his watching, and after a few seconds of staring at each other, he raised his hand in surrender, "I lose and I lose, you better watch it?"

Convinced, so Shi Yan cares so much about appearance?

Seeing Sheng Yang's perfunctory attitude, Shi Yan was still a little unhappy, but if he continued, he seemed too stingy, pursed his lips, and he could only pinch Sheng Yang's chin and shake it left and right: "Don't do this in the future. Do you know how to pinch someone's chin casually?"

Sheng Yang thought it was Shi Yan who told him not to pinch him, so he followed him and said, "Got it, got it, my young master, do you have any other orders? "

Glib." Shi Yan snorted softly, let go of Sheng Yang, and walked into the bathroom alone. After all, he is still too young, even if he likes him, he can't get rid of the habit of playing with others.

Sheng Yang: "..."

Sheng Yang scratched his head in bewilderment, wondering why Shi Yan was going crazy just now?

Days with a goal always pass quickly, and before you know it, the end of the month is coming. For this competition, all high schools in the city have a three-day vacation. Except for those who are called to cheer, the rest can arrange their time freely. You can go to the game or not, it's all about freedom.

Although Han Jiang and Zhou Tan were not called, their brothers were going, so they naturally had to go. Early in the morning, the two of them called Sheng Yang in the group.

Han Jiang: [Yangzi Yangzi, have you gone out yet? I have walked to the subway station. 】

Those who volunteered to go did not have a special bus from the school to take them, so they had to go by themselves.

Sheng Yang was still having breakfast at home. He was a little surprised to see Han Jiang so early: "Why are you so early? I'm still having breakfast." ]

[I couldn't sleep. I was so nervous last night that I didn't go to bed until two or three in the morning. I thought I wouldn't be able to get up today, but I didn't expect to wake up at six o'clock. ]

[Huh? 】 Sheng Yang was confused: 【You are not participating, why are you nervous. ]

[He is nervous because he is going to see his goddess. 】Tang Zhou exposed the shortcomings in the group.

Han Jiang immediately spat back: "Fart, I'm nervous about Yang Zi, what kind of goddess is

she? " Because you are nervous."

In fact, if Zhou Tan doesn't explain Sheng Yang, he won't misunderstand, after all, Han Jiang often came to watch their games during their training, and he was very attentive to a girl among them during the period, buying water today, and eating tomorrow. The girl rejected him several times and accepted his kindness several times. She didn't know if she was also interested in him.

Sheng Yang drank the last sip of milk, wiped his mouth, pressed his voice and said: "Jiang Zi, after this competition is over, we'll see if you can win it. I feel that He Yao is a little bit interested in you, after all, other boys She confiscated none of the things I gave her, but she took yours a few times."

"Really?" Han Jiang's voice suddenly became excited.

Before Sheng Yang could say anything, Zhou Tan began to hit Han Jiang again: "Fake, Yang Zai is coaxing you, you still take it seriously." "

Tanhua, I feel that you just deserve a beating, just wait for me until I get to the station , I'll kill you."

"Come on, come on, I'm afraid of you!"

The two quarreled in the group, and Sheng Yang didn't want to say what he wanted to say. He didn't lie to Han Jiang. It happened that his father called him: "Yangyang, are you finished eating? Dad will send you to the competition after eating."

Sheng Mingwei was supposed to go to work today, but knowing that his son was competing, he insisted on working overtime a few days ago to handle most of the things in the company, and then freed up today to spend time with his son. He had a phone call with Jiang Guoan last night and said that Sheng Yang would not meet them at school today and that he would send him there in person.

Sheng Yang stood up and said, "Okay dad."

After getting in the car, Sheng Mingwei started the car and slowly drove out of the parking garage. His stepmother waved to them at the door: "Mingwei, drive carefully, Yang Yang, come on in the game, aunt I'll prepare delicious food for you at home."

Sheng Yang nodded lightly. It was strange that although he had changed his soul, his attitude towards his stepmother was still the same as the original one, and he really couldn't like her.

He didn't know what his father was interested in in this woman.

"Yangyang, are you nervous?" Sheng Mingwei asked Shengyang with concern when he encountered a red light on the road.

Sheng Yang lowered his head and played with his mobile phone without raising his head: "I don't feel it."

"Aren't you really nervous?" Sheng Mingwei asked with a smile. Sheng Yang looked up at him: "Dad, do you think I am nervous like this?"

Sheng Mingwei asked . Wei looked at it carefully and said, "Okay, I'm really not nervous. My son is going to be successful." He rubbed Shengyang's hair lovingly: "In the past, if you had participated in any large-scale exams or competitions, you would have been nervous. It's too late. Now that I have grown up and my character has become stronger, I am not nervous at all for such a large competition." "

Dad, don't mess up my hair." Sheng Yang shouted in disgust, Sheng Mingwei said cheerfully He smiled and said, "You're such a brat, you're still in the first grade. Why do you care so

much about your hair?" Although he was rejected by his son, Sheng Mingwei didn't feel hurt at all. In the past two months, the relationship between him and his son has grown by leaps and bounds. , they would play chess together, drink tea, and go to the movies together. If his son was dissatisfied with him, he would speak out directly, and he would no longer keep it to himself and have a cold war with him like before.

Although he doesn't know the reason for the change in his child, Sheng Mingwei is happy to see it and even cherishes the happy time he has with his child now.

The school competing in the competition is No. 13 Middle School, which is Xue Li's alma mater. When it was time to arrive, the road was obviously blocked, Sheng Mingwei looked at the long queue in front of him, "Yangyang, why don't you get off first and go over, otherwise I'm afraid you will be late, so I parked the car here to find you "

Sheng Yang looked at the road that will be impassable for a while, and nodded, "Okay, I'll get out of the car first, Dad, please drive carefully, don't worry." "Got it, I still need you to teach

Dad Did you?" That's what he said, but Sheng Mingwei was very happy to get his son's care.

Sheng Yang drove down. They were in the middle of the road. There were cars stopped in traffic jams on both sides. He walked through those cars and walked towards the sidewalk.

Following the flow of people, he walked towards the main gate of No. 13 Middle School. Before he reached it, he suddenly saw a tall and slender figure standing at the door.

It's Shi Yan.

Because he was going to compete, he was also wearing Chengao's school uniform. His superior height ratio made him stand out in the crowd. Today, the sun was shining, so even though it was approaching November and the weather was cooling, it couldn't stop the crowd. The sunshine is brilliant and dazzling.

The stern young man carried his schoolbag on one shoulder, and looked at a place quietly with his dark eyes under his broken hair. A quiet atmosphere naturally formed around him, and he didn't care about the people who peeked at him.

He is really good-looking, ten or twenty times better looking than Li Dong.

After asking the question for more than half a month, Sheng Yang finally answered it seriously in his heart.

It's a pity that Shi Yan won't hear it.

"Shi Yan——" Sheng Yang shouted, when Shi Yan turned his head and saw him, he waved his hand and ran over, "Why are you here, who are you waiting for?" Shi Yan looked at the

boy : "Waiting for you."

"Ah? Waiting for me?" Sheng Yang was surprised, "Why are you waiting for me, and why didn't you send me a WeChat message when you were waiting for me? I can come earlier if you do this. How long have you been here?"

After coming here for more than twenty minutes, when the teacher saw that he was still insisting on waiting here for Sheng Yang, Yan said indifferently: "I didn't wait long, it's not interesting to go in anyway, why don't you just stand here for a while." "Then you

also You should send me a WeChat message. If my dad hadn't asked me to get off the bus early, I would still be stuck there." He pointed in the direction of the traffic jam.

"What about your dad?"

"He's still waiting there. It's okay. He will come to me after he parks the car. Let's go, let's go in." " Yeah

."

A person walking alone is enough to attract attention, let alone two, many girls who came to watch the game have already glued their eyes to them, and even discussed in a low voice, "Are they contestants?

" Only those who compete will wear school uniforms."

"I really want to take a photo with them, do you think I can succeed if I go up and ask for a photo?" "You'll

know when you go, go."

"No, you should go."

"You Go."

"You go."

The two girls accommodated each other, and after a while, the one who spoke first was pushed forward by her friend and almost pushed into Sheng Yang's arms, Shi Yan quickly blocked the girl, " Be careful."

It sounded like concern, but actually it was disgusting.

However, the girl didn't know, and raised her head shyly, "Thank you, I'm sorry, I almost ran into you." "It's okay,

there are many people, please walk carefully." Sheng Yang thought she was hit by someone.

The girl was even more embarrassed by the words, her ears began to turn red, she turned her head and glanced at her friend, who was giving her a wink, she thought about it, and felt that she was in front of her, she might as well just say it, so she took a deep breath, Looking at Sheng Yang, Shi Yan said very quickly, "Can I take a photo with you?"

"Huh?" Sheng Yang was puzzled.

The girl hurriedly explained: "I see that you are wearing school uniforms. You must be contestants. I want to get one with you, is that okay? Just one." She raised a finger pitifully.

Sheng Yang and Shi Yan looked at each other, Sheng Yang wondered, "But we are not celebrities." "

I know, but you are more handsome than celebrities."

Sheng Yang's mouth curled up involuntarily, "You are too good at talking Okay, okay, let’s take a picture."

Shi Yan: "..."

In addition to family portraits, ID photos and other necessary photos, Shi Yan has never taken any photos. Not even he and Pei Xi have taken photos of their brothers, let alone with a girl they don’t know. They just saw him separated from each other. Looking at a girl's Sheng Yang, he didn't say anything after all, and let the girl's best friend take a photo for them.

After taking the photo, the girl's best friend also came.

Just when they were finishing taking photos, Shi Yan had a sudden thought and said, "Didn't you say we are handsome? Why don't you take a photo of us alone?" Upon hearing this, the girl nodded quickly, "Yes, yes, I'm not

alone yet." I took pictures of you guys." Such a handsome boy took pictures on his mobile phone, and he could take them out for dinner after Double Eleven.

Sheng Yang glanced suspiciously at Shi Yan: "Since when have you been so kind?" You even took the initiative to worry about strangers taking more pictures. This unscientific.

Shi Yan glanced at Sheng Yang, who was a fist away from him, stretched out his hand to tug him, and pulled him to rub shoulders with him: "Helping others is a traditional virtue of our country." Sheng Yang: "...

"

He Pooh!

Although he didn't understand why Shi Yan did this, it was just about taking a photo, Sheng Yang didn't say much, and obediently stood with Shi Yan to take the girl's photo.

He didn't know that he was a little shorter than Shiyan, and his appearance was gender-neutral, so he was a good match when standing with someone with a cold aura like Shiyan.

The girl and her best friend were already crowing in their hearts. Unexpectedly, after taking the photo, Yan took the initiative to hand out his mobile phone and said, "Add a WeChat account and let's make friends." "Huh? Ah, oh oh oh." The girl could no longer think normally

. Shi Yan said what she did.

Shi Yan was added, and Sheng Yang was added.

Only then did the two go to find their own team.

On the way, Sheng Yang looked at Shi Yan very puzzled, "Why are you feeling a little weird again today?" "

Hmm? Something's wrong."

Sheng Yang looked him up and down: "There's nothing wrong, okay! Why did you treat that girl like that just now? Enthusiastic? You don’t know such enthusiastic people.”

"This~~" Shi Yan's final voice was lengthened, he looked up at Yaoyang in front of him, and the corner of his mouth slightly curved: "Maybe it's about to compete, I'm excited." Sheng Yang: "..." Fuck, how do you feel about

saying

this Yan was a little sullen when talking?

Oops, Ray is dead, Su shit!

Sheng Yang quickly shook his head, shaking off such unreasonable thoughts.

When Sheng Yang was walking ahead and didn't notice Shi Yan, Shi Yan took out his mobile phone and sent a WeChat message to the girl who just joined: [Can you send me a copy of all the photos you just took? 】

Photos jumped over one after another, some were taken with the girls, and some were taken with Sheng Yang alone. Shi Yan opened the one with Sheng Yang alone, clicked save, created a new album, entered the password, and treasured it forever .

After finishing everything, Shi Yan raised his eyes and stared at the restless young man in front of him. He jumped up and plucked a leaf from the top of the tree, and jumped down, taking a few fallen leaves with him, and one fell on his head.

Shi Yan's brows were gentle, facing the sun, the corners of his lips were raised in enjoyment.

Xue Li didn't know that Shi Yan participated in the competition. After all, Shi Yan didn't participate in the past few years, so he didn't pay attention to his movements anymore. It was after playing a game in the morning that he heard about Shi Yan from the audience. Yan is here.

"Wow, I've always heard that Chengao Xueshen is more handsome than a celebrity, but when I saw him today, I'm really tempted by a man." "You said they were all men, why is he so powerful

? He’s good at studying, and his motor nerves are still so good, it’s almost impossible for us to live.”

“Yeah, but the guy next to him named Sheng Yang is also very good, I saw his singles, he’s skilled, very good , in this competition, I don’t think No. 13 will be able to win three consecutive championships.”

The two boys walked towards the eating place while talking. The morning game was over by now, but suddenly a person came in front of them. live their way.

"Did you guys just talk about Shi Yan?" Xue Li stared at the two boys sharply.

The two boys watch badminton matches every year, so they know Xue Li. "Xue Li?" a boy shouted in surprise. Xue Li asked again with a stern face. The boy then answered him, "Yes, we I was talking about Shi Yan just now."

"Where is the Shi Yan you were talking about?" Xue Li asked.

The boy pointed back: "We came from over there. It should be over there, but I don't know if we left. After all, they were packing their things just now." When

Xue Li heard this, he hurried over there.

The two boys looked at it suspiciously, but after all they didn't think much of it, they went to eat while chatting and laughing.

When Xue Li arrived, there was indeed no sign of Shi Yan on the playing field, but he looked around and found him at the door of the toilet. From the looks of it, he must be waiting for someone.

"Shi Yan!"

Before the person arrived, Xue Li had already shouted.

Shi Yan was waiting for Sheng Yang to go to the toilet, when he heard Xue Li calling him, he turned his head and looked at him indifferently.

Xue Li ran up to him in a few steps and asked him in an incredible tone: "Did you participate in the competition this year?"

Shi Yan didn't want to pay attention, but considering Xue Li's temperament of not being entangled in the end, he still answered, "Well "

"Why didn't you tell me!" Xue Li said in the tone of an abandoned wife.

Shi Yan said indifferently: "Why should I tell you?"

"Aren't you just participating for me?" Are you here to participate?" "Wang Xiyu?" Shi Yan

frowned, "Who is it? " And she didn't catch up with you, you insist on disgusting me, don't you?" After being reminded by Xue Li, Shi Yan finally remembered that he had rejected a girl who chased him fiercely when he was in junior high school. The child's name is Wang Xiyu, but he has forgotten it.

"I don't know if I'm disgusted with you, but you do disgust me now. Can you stay out of my sight?" Shi Yan said in an extremely cold voice.

Xue Li was stimulated by his words and his blood flowed backwards. He grabbed Shi Yan by the collar and raised his fist to beat him.

Meanwhile, in the toilet.

When Sheng Yang got up after squatting in the toilet, the next door knocked on the partition between them, and the voice that came out was unexpectedly nice and magnetic: "Brother, help the world, do you have any paper?" The author has something to say: Wow, today

I It’s amazing, I’ve updated it ten thousand times! Do you want Riwan tomorrow?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.4K 1K 72
Gu Xuanlang once wore a book and became the cannon fodder scum attack in the article of the rebirth and abuse scum. The cannon fodder scum attack spe...
1M 22.9K 28
-'เน‘'- She's broken. Tired. Hurt. Aria Sky is an innocent 20 year old girl that works at the 'Un Beau Cafรฉ'. She loves it there. Everyone see's that s...
250K 8.5K 113
https://m.shubaow.net/159/159246/ The Right Way to Conquer Paranoid True Master [Wear the Book] Author: don't be sad Category: Danmei Fans Release ti...