Love On Tour (A Johnny Depp L...

By Grindelwaldscookie3

Granddaughter of the famous rocker star of the 50s, 60s and 70s Bruce W Havoc and daughter of the famous sing... More

Somebody To Love (1)
Heroes (2)
Walk This Way (3)
I Love Rock & Roll (4)
One Way or Another (5)
Like A Rolling Stone (6)
White Rabbit (7)
Teenage Dirtbag (8)
I Wanna Be Yours (9)
American Idiot (10)
Call Me (11)
Still into You (12)
Blackbird (13)
Video Killed The Radio Star (14)
Paranoid (15)
Stand By Me (16)
You've Got To Hide Your love Away (17)
Why Does It Always Rain On Me? (18)
Perfume (19)
All Star (20)
Goodbye My Lover (21)
Beautiful Trauma (22)
Stop Crying Your Heart Out (23)
Time (24)
Venus In Furs (25)
The Story Of Us (26)
I'm Terrified Of Rejection But I Get High Off Attention(27)
No Air (28)
I Don't Want To Miss A Thing (29)
Someone Like You (30)
Changes (31)
Poison (32)
Valerie (33)
Promiscuous Girl (34)
How D'ya Like Your Eggs in the Morning (35)
Hands To Myself (36)
Perfect Illusion (37)
Rumour Has It (38)
Last Friday Night (39)
Poker Face (40)
I Want Your Everything As Long As It's Free (41)
No More Mr Nice Guy (42)
I Hate U I Love U (43)
Snide Remarks From My Father About Your Tattoos (44)
Boys Don't Cry (45)
Complicated (46)
Kiss Me On The Sidewalk, Take Away The Pain (47)
Feel The Love (48)
Ooh All Night (49)
I'm Losing My Mind, Girl (50)
Leaving On A Jet Plane (51)
Flying (52)
Easy On Me (54)
Don't Be So Hard On Yourself (55)
Oh My God (56)
More Than You Know (57)
Tired Eyes (58)
Unchained Melody (59)
I Feel Fine (60)
Hotel California (61)
Come Together (62)
Whole Lotta Love (63)
Crazy Crazy Nights (64)
Only My Heart Talkin' (65)
PINK (66)
Kissing A Fool (67)
I'm Alice (68)
Snow On The Beach (69)
Angels Like You (70)
Call Me By Your Name (71)
Make You Feel My Love (72)
Favourite Crime (73)

Dream On (53)

103 10 2
By Grindelwaldscookie3

Shania opened her eyes just as the pilot announced that they'd be landing in Miami International Airport soon. Shy rubbed her eyes and stared over at Johnny. He was still fast asleep. The right side of his head was leaning on the wall beside his seat. Sheryl seemingly hadn't come back and told Johnny off for stealing her seat and sleeping in it yet which was good. They only had about 15 minutes left of the journey so Shania decided to let Johnny nap for a little while longer before nudging him awake.

When Shy finally woke him up there was only 7 minutes left of the flight. Everyone could see houses, shops and cars below them as the jet slowly lowered itself further to the ground. Shy leaned forward and nudged Johnny a little by rubbing his shoulders and arms (and even tickling his chin a little) which woke him up. He rubbed his eyes just like how Shy did after she woke up and at first he seemed confused about where he was.

"Huh? Where am I? Shy, is that you?"

"Yeah, it's me. We are on our way to Florida, remember? We only have a few minutes left so you better use the bathroom and stuff now before we land."

"Oh, I remember now." Johnny sat up in his chair and brushed his hair out of his face. "I'll go to the bathroom and then I'll go back to my old seat. I'll go and tell Sheryl she can sit here again. See you in a while, Shy." Johnny got up and walked away before Shy could even respond to him. Shy heard him speak to Sheryl and then she heard his footsteps walk towards the toilet.

*

Johnny's dream

Johnny dreamed of him being on his private island, but not alone. He had Shy with him and a few of his best friends and family members. His children were with him and their mother, Vanessa, too. Sean, Malcolm and Mark were there and so were Jeff and Sandra Beck.

Johnny was laying on a sun lounger on the sand by the beach. The water was bright blue and warm. The sky was very sunny and the sand was warm and golden. Johnny was laying shirtless with some bright coloured pink and white swimming trunks on which had pink palm trees on them.

So far, Shania was nowhere to be seen, but she was definitely there because there was an empty sun lounger beside Johnny and Shania's phone was laying on it. As everyone chilled either on their own sun loungers, on the sand with a towel, or inside in the shade, Johnny picked up Shania's phone and brought it inside. He walked through the kitchen/dining room and went straight upstairs to his bedroom. Inside of his bedroom was Shania.

The bedroom was quite small and minimal, but also quite cluttered. Every surface had bottles of sun cream, pairs of sunglasses,  or other belongings all over it. On one side of the bedroom was a balcony and Shania was sat on that balcony  enjoying the cooler, higher  air and shade while looking down on everyone else who was hanging out outside. Johnny walked up behind her and patted her on her right shoulder.

Shania jumped back, turned her head then smiled. "Hey. I thought you were a spider falling on my shoulder or something."

Johnny clearly surprised her so he sat down beside her and whispered to her while wrapping his left arm around her back. "Sorry. I just came here to give you your phone."

"Thanks. I knew I'd left it somewhere, I just wasn't sure where."

"No worries. Are you hungry? I can speak to my chef and get them to bring us something to our room." He whispered and planted a soft and gentle kiss onto Shy's cheek.

Shy blushed, but seemed used to Johnny's kisses. "I'm ok."

"Why did you come in here then?"

"The beach was way too hot for me. I was scared that my pale skin would fry if I stayed out there too long at one time."

"Ok. I missed you, ya'know?"

"I guessed. I kept looking down at our sun loungers from this balcony and you did seem pretty lonely out there after I left you."

"I understand that. Maybe you and I should just hang out up here on the balcony for a while while I cool off and you sit on my lap?"

"Sure. I'll happily do anything if it means you and I can be together forever."

Johnny used the arm that was wrapped around Shy's back to bring her closer to his chest. Shy leaned her head on Johnny's shoulder and chest and listened to him breath. "I love you, my darling."

"I love you too. Let's stay here forever and have a million babies."

"I'd happily do that with you, Shania Depp."

"As would I, Johnny Depp...."

End of dream

*

Once the plane landed, everyone grabbed their hand luggage and got off. They all got fast tracked back through the airport and picked up their suitcases. The big guys helped put everything back into the tour bus and then they set off to the venue which was 22 minutes East from the airport.

To be honest, everyone was happy to be back on solid land after flying  in the air hours. While they drove to the venue, Alice told the band what would be happening for the rest of the day. 

"Ok, so now we are in America we will be going straight to the venue and setting everything up for tomorrow night, ok?" Everyone was tired and jetlagged already. Nobody was really listening to Alice, but he continued anyway. "We will stay in a hotel for tonight but starting tomorrow we will be sleeping on this bus for most of the nights from now until the end of November."

"Hmm."

"Ok, thanks for paying attention to me... you may all now nap and rest for a little while until we arrive at..." Alice checked his phone, "At 'The Fillmore Miami Beach'." Alice then sat down while everyone chilled.

After a few minutes of everyone silently chilling. Shy spoke up, "Erm... Mr Cooper, can I ask something?"

"Sure."

"Erm... you know since I'm the only girl on this exact bus... when it comes to sleeping on it, will I actually be sleeping on it since I'm the only girl and all of you are boys?"

"She has a point." Buck added, "And with Johnny 'Fire alarm' Depp on here it'd probably be best one of them sleeps elsewhere-"

"Hold it there, man." Johnny defended himself yet again, "I am not some fucking podophile so don't you dare act like I am one!"

"I wasn't fucking suggesting that you were one!"

"Boys!" Shania started. "Please don't fight over me. I only asked because I don't want me being a girl among all of you boys to be weird."

Everyone stared at Alice for answers. "Well, each bed has a privacy curtain so everyone can sleep privately without fear of creepy people watching them. We have two buses with us, some with the band, some with the crew. Shania, you can use the other bus if you really want or, alternatively, both buses have a double bed room at the back so you can use that one if you'd feel more safer and more secure there."

"But I don't deserve a double bed..."

"They are your options. That double bed room, a bed on the other bus or just stay on this one."

"Us boys will keep out of your way, Shania." Chris added. "And we can set up a system so you can use the bathroom before us at night and in the mornings..."

"And we'll all make sure we are dressed decently before walking around in front of each other. I doubt you wanna see us walking around the bus in our boxers or anything, right?" Tommy joked.

"No thanks..." Shania laughed. "Will we have a plan on who will sleep where or is it just random?"

"No, we can plan where everyone will sleep. There are some beds downstairs and some upstairs. Do you want to see them?"

"Sure."

Alice stood up and led Shania upstairs to check out the other little beds.

Across the upstairs deck of the bus there were multiple little single beds built into the walls. There were 3 rows of 3 on either side and each bed had a little black curtain across it to give the person sleeping in it privacy.

"As you can see here, Shania. The upstairs has 9 beds on either side. Normally, we use the bottom beds on either side as storage areas so only the middle bunk and top bunk will be in use. What do you think of them?"

"They seem cool. Can I test one of the beds out to see how I feel about them?"

"Sure, I'll help you up."

Shania picked one of the middle bunks on the left side of the bus. She moved the curtain out of the way and Alice helped picked her up so she could get in it. Shy laid down and moved her legs and arms as if she was making a snow angle. "It seems more spacious than I thought it'd be." She told him.

"So you wanna sleep here?"

"Sure. Can this be my bed? The middle bed on the middle column?"

"Sure. Here, we like to put little stickers on the beds so we know whose sleeping where. I'll stick it down near the hook that hooks the curtain closed. Write your name on it so everyone knows that's your bed and you can bring your backpack up here and store it in the bottom bunk underneath this one too if you like."

"Alright, what about the other boys?"

"They'll pick a bed amongst themselves. Is there anyone you wanna sleep near specifically?"

Shy instantly thought of Johnny. Even though their friendship was kind of awkward now, she did trust him a lot more than everyone else. "Erm, I feel like Johnny would be a good guy to have nearby me, and before you say anything, Mr Cooper, I swear he'll behave himself."

"Alright, but you and him better not share a bed while on this tour, ok?"

"I'm sure, sir. Tell Johnny to come up and I'll speak to him."

"Ok. I'll tell him to bring his and your backpacks upstairs too..." Alice then walked away and told Johnny to pick his bed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

359K 13K 60
π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in π——π—˜π—–π—”π——π—˜π—¦ OR π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire and charle...
180K 5.2K 68
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
1M 35.6K 62
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
683K 25K 100
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ’œ my first fanfic...