The male supporting role dres...

By E_Midas_

"not mine" Sheng Yang transmigrated into a green tea male lead in a BG novel. This male lead is scheming and... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
28 (2)
29
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60

30

836 12 1
By E_Midas_

Chapter 30

Sheng Yang always felt that the atmosphere between him and Shi Yan was very strange at the moment. After Shi Yan buttoned him up, he took a step back in a panic, "It's warmer, thank you." Shi

Yan Yan hooked his lips very shallowly: "You're welcome."

People used to be people, and everyone's enthusiasm for shopping has not changed because of the cooling weather, and there are even more people in the clothing stores on the roadside.

Sheng Yang swept through those clothing stores aimlessly, gathered his clothes, and subconsciously moved away from Shi Yan.

Another wave of cold wind blew, and Han Jiang and Zhou Tan were so cold that they shrank their hands under their clothes and kept rubbing them together. Han Jiang sucked the snot from the cold, looked at Shiyan Shengyang and said, "Would Shiyan be too kind to our Yangzi?

" Everyone can see it, and Zhou Tan is no exception. He also sniffed his nose and said, "It seems to be a bit hazy. I thought I was dazzled just now. Xueshen is too OOC, right? He didn't take medicine when he went out?"

" Who knows, I think I ate too much." Yan Shengyang frowned when Han Jiang looked back and forth probingly, and suddenly turned his head and asked Zhou Tan, "Tanhua, if I ask you to help me dress, would you like it? Shi Yan gave Yang Zai that way of dressing."

"I want your sister!" Zhou Tan refused without thinking, "I'm afraid I'll throw up before I do it to you.

" Disgusted, Han Jiang didn't get angry for the first time, but frowned even tighter: "Tanhua, look, your attitude towards me is the attitude we boys should have. Don't you think that Shi Yan treats us Yangzi a little bit?" Is it strange?"

"Huh?" After being told by Han Jiang, Zhou Tan finally knew why he was so shocked when he saw Shi Yan dressing Yang Zai just now, this is not in line with the way of getting along with men! "Fuck, I feel like I can't look directly at Xueshen after you say that."

Han Jiang: "Yes, you also feel that Shi Yan is strange."

Zhou Tan: "It's not just strange, it's terrifying."

Han Jiang: "Then what do you mean by Shi Yan to our Yangzi?"

Zhou Tan was stopped by the question, or rather, he didn't dare to think about it. Although homosexuality is legal in China, it is a minority after all. Except on the Internet, it is difficult to see a couple in life. "It should be because we simply like our Yangzi. Look how good-looking Yangzai is and how good he is. We are not the same Have you been with him for a month and you already like him?"

In the end, Zhou Tan attributed these subtle strangeness to Sheng Yang's personal charm.

Han Jiang thought for a while, and felt that this should be the reason.

The taxi taken by Sheng Yang arrived, just as Pei Xi and Su Lier came back after seeing Wang Qian off, the two started fighting each other again for some reason, Su Lier was so angry that she beat Pei Xi's arm, Pei Xi grabbed Su Lier's hand. Li'er haired, and then ran away, Su Lier went to chase.

Sheng Yang hurriedly stopped them: "Sister Li'er, our car has arrived, don't chase it." Turning to Shi Yan, he said, "Pei Xi really needs pumping." "Well, he has always been like this." Shi Yan nodded in agreement

.

Pei Xi, who was complained by his friends just like that, came back, still thinking about Shi Yan, and said to help: "Yangou, let's sit with Sheng Yang and the others. Anyway, it's a short way, just to send them back." After Pei Xi finished speaking, To Shi Yan raised his eyebrows, implying that brother, I mean enough.

Shi Yan naturally didn't understand, but he liked the proposal very much, nodded and said: "Okay, let's go together."

Sheng Yang didn't think about it at first, but considering the matchmaking of Sister Li'er and Shi Yan, he agreed, and he turned his head to say goodbye. Han Jiang Zhou Tan who was squatting on the ground said: "Has your two cars arrived yet? We have to leave first."

Han Jiang Zhou Tan didn't have time to take out his hands, sniffed his nose, and nodded to Sheng Yang. Han Jiang said: "Let's go first, ours should be coming soon." "

Well, you go back and be careful. When you get home, remember to send a message in the group to report that you are safe." They created a new group today. It is a symbol of getting closer to each other.

Sheng Yang's cell phone rang, and it was the driver who was urging him.

Sheng Yang picked them up and led everyone to ride in the car. Su Li'er glared at Pei Xi angrily: "If it wasn't for Shi Yan, I wouldn't be in the same car with you."

"To each other, you are so rude, which man can bear you!" Pei Xi spoke so viciously that Su Li'er stomped on him: "You don't have to worry about whether there is a man you want." Pei Xi was

trampled The pain caused Su Lier to jump on the spot three or four times. Su Lier snorted arrogantly, and pulled the co-pilot away to get in.

Pei Xi put his hands on Shi Yan's shoulders, "Yangou, have you seen what brother has paid for you?"

Shi Yan was puzzled: "Didn't Su Lier step on you? What does it have to do with me?" Shi Yan quickly walked over and squeezed Sheng Yang to sit, as if he was a beat slower and Pei Xi would snatch the middle seat.

Pei Xi cursed secretly: You deserve it. Since you don't accept my brotherhood, I won't remind you that you lost your heart, but I'll see when you can find out.

Because the taxi was Didi, the destination is fixed, so when Sheng Yang and Su Lier arrived at the place, Shi Yan and Peixi got out of the car together, Sheng Yang wanted to take off his coat to Shi Yan, but Shi Yan held him down, " Put it on, and return it to me next time."

Sheng Yang felt that it was unnecessary, "I'm already at the door of the house, it won't be cold after a few steps, you should wear it." He

insisted on taking it off.

Shi Yan had no choice but to say: "You can return it to me after you wash it."

Sheng Yang: "..."

"Pfft—" Pei Xi couldn't help laughing. I'll go, Yangou, Yangou, no one will want you like this.

Sheng Yang withdrew his undressing hand awkwardly. When he went, Yan was obsessed with cleanliness. After he wore it, he naturally had to wash it and return it, "Well, I'll return it to you after I wash it." Shi Yan knew that Sheng

Yang I misunderstood, but I couldn't explain it, so I continued to nod my head coldly, "Go in, Pei Xi and I are going back." "

Xiao Lier, let's play together next time." Pei Xi said meanly again She brushed Su Lier's hair, Su Lier was ashamed and angry, she slapped his hand away, and gave him a white look: "Who wants to play with you again, get out of here. Yangyang, let's go." Su Lier

looked Not wanting to see Pei Xi's appearance again, she dragged Sheng Yang into the community. Sheng Yang thought that Su Li'er was really angry, so he stood in her position and comforted him: "Sister Li'er, Pei Xi is that kind of person, and he's unreliable, so don't be angry with him."

But Su Li'er said: "I'm not angry with him."

"Ah?" Sheng Yang was surprised.

Su Lier lowered her head slightly and pursed her lips shyly: "I know he was joking with me, I'm not that stingy."

Sheng Yang: "But you didn't just now..."

Su Lier: "I was just playing around with him just now Take a moment."

Sheng Yang: "..."

So this is a girl?

It's really unpredictable.

Sheng Yang scratched his head, "Oh, that's it, I thought you were angry with him, but he's a bit annoying sometimes." "It's not that annoying."

Su Lier objected to Sheng Yang's point of view again.

Sheng Yang finally felt strange, looked at Su Lier suspiciously, Su Lier felt extremely guilty, "It's so cold, I'll go back first, bye." She ran away,

Sheng Yang didn't have time to say anything, Too many questions to ask.

Why do you think Miss Li'er is a little...too tolerant towards Pei Xi?

Pei Xi accompanied Shi Yan back to the door of his house, "Your mother shouldn't know you came out to play, right?" "

Yes." Shi Yan replied lightly.

Pei Xi looked worried. He probably understood the situation of the Shi family, "Then you go back so late, aren't you afraid of being scolded by your mother?

" Once in a while, she can't see the problem."

Pei Xi: "Have you thought about the reason?"

Shi Yan: "Yeah."

"Okay, since you have thought about it, then go back quickly. Speaking of it , This is the first time we have really asked out to play." In the past, the two played together at banquets, and those banquets had their own amusement facilities, but this, to put it bluntly, can be regarded as a way of playing in a cage , lack of freedom.

Shi Yan waved at Pei Xi, and turned to go home alone.

In the huge retro living room, the hostess was already sitting there, just facing the porch. As soon as Shi Yan entered, Shi Fei frightened him with a very stern look: "Where are you going?" Shi Yan said slowly

. Changing his shoes, his voice was light: "I went to the professor's house to study."

Shi Fei: "What to learn."

Shi Yan: "Unconstrained style, learn a little about everything."

Shi Fei: "Why aren't you at home?"

Shi Yan: "The professor wants Take me to his house to look at the books in his collection."

Shi Fei: "Why didn't you send them here?"

Shi Yan: "The professor cherishes those books very much, and he doesn't want to."

A few words of conversation, fast and aggressive, Shi Fei stared fiercely the whole time. Looking at Shi Yan, it seems that this is not her son, but the prisoner she wants to interrogate. Shi Yan remained calm throughout the whole process. After changing his shoes, he walked to the sofa and sat down, crossing

his legs loosely, "Is there anything else I want to ask?"

Find a trace of lying, but no, not at all, and his answer is exactly the same as that of the professor, "I believe you this time, but there will be no next time. Tianhao study at home for me, the professor is not allowed to go, if he insists you go, then I will fire him." "

Yes, I understand." Shi Yan responded lightly.

Shi Fei stood up, "Go up and wash up, it's still early, read a book before going to sleep."

Shi Yan: "Yeah."

Shi Fei walked upstairs, halfway there, remembered something, turned around and asked: "By the way, Do you have contact with your little uncle?"

Shi Yanfang moved his fingers slightly, "No." "

Oh." Shi Fei replied indifferently, without saying anything, he continued to go upstairs.

Shi Yan didn't know why Shi Fei asked this, but his temperament was in the same line as Shi Fei's, he was indifferent to non-essential things, if Shi Fei didn't make it clear, he wouldn't ask, and he wasn't even curious at all.

However, Shi Yan, who so coldly answered that Shi Fei didn't, started a video with his little uncle after returning to the bedroom.

The weather in early October is not too cold. Even if it rains tonight and the temperature drops, generally speaking, it is enough to wear a thin coat.

But the handsome man in the video is already wearing a turtleneck sweater and a fleece jacket over it.

Shi Yan's usually indifferent brows showed a hint of distress, a man in his prime, but because of the whipping of a tiger's venomous tiger, he became afraid of the cold, how ironic and ridiculous: "Isn't the air conditioner turned on at home? Why do you wear it so thick?"

Qingjuan's man has shoulder-length hair with slightly curled ends, making the man more gentle, and he smiled slightly: "I don't like the smell, so I didn't let your uncle open it."

"You're afraid of the cold, and if you don't like it, you still have to turn it on, or you'll catch a cold again." In front of his favorite and respected little uncle, Shi Yan couldn't say much.

Shi Yihan chuckled: "Our little Yanyan is becoming more and more caring about people. Why are you wearing a shirt and going out today?" "

Yeah." Shi Yan nodded.

Shi Yihan frowned, "It's so cold outside, wouldn't you just go out in your shirt?" After

returning home for so long, Shi Yihan was the first person who cared about Shi Yan's body, and his expression became softer, "No , I went out wearing a coat, but I gave it to a friend."

"Friend? Pei Xi?"

"No."

Shi Yihan paused, and then smiled in surprise: "Xiaoyan, have you made new friends?"

Shi Yan Nod obediently.

Shi Yihan was so excited that he clapped his hands, "What kind of new friend, male or female? Are you classmates? Or from other schools, how did you become friends?" "Little uncle, you are so long-winded." Shi Yan

refused Answer those questions.

Shi Yihan pretended to be hurt: "Xiao Yan, you are too indifferent, isn't my little uncle happy that you have new friends, so you went out to play today? Did you sneak out?" Shi Yan nodded silently

again .

Shi Yihan has long been used to his little nephew talking less, and there is no obstacle in communicating, "It seems that this new friend is very important to you. I remember Pei Xi, you never sneaked out because of him, right?" Is it important

?

All kinds of Sheng Yang appeared in Shi Yan's mind, smiling, angry, angry, and the way he stood in front to defend him today.

He said that if he dared to touch my friend, he had to ask him first.

"Well, he's very important." At this point, Shi Yan finally remembered his original intention of opening the video with his little uncle. He said, "Little uncle, can I ask you a question?" "Hmm? What's the question?" Shi

Yi Han's voice is very gentle, like a mountain stream.

Shi Yan said: "When my uncle chased you back then, what did you do?" "

Ah?" I didn't expect the little nephew who was "cut off love" to ask about his relationship, Shi Yihan was really stunned for a moment, "Little Yan, why did you suddenly ask this?"

Shi Yan: "Little uncle, just tell me the answer directly."

Something was wrong, Xiao Yan was very wrong, and Shi Yihan immediately smelled gossip, but he was afraid of scaring the snake, so he didn't say anything again. Asked, but answered honestly: "I had a crush on your uncle at first, so he chased me, and I usually pampered him. Of course, if you don't like the person who chases you, you have to reject him decisively." , don't let people misunderstand."

"Then if you indulge, how do you condone?"

Shi Yihan: "..." This child, does he have a good impression of him?

"If you are pampered, you just follow along and pamper you. Love requires mutual pampering." He patiently taught his little nephew, "If you don't reject others, don't be too indifferent. Cold violence is the most hurtful thing, you know?"

Shun Doting on?

When Shi Yan recalled everything today, he seemed to have accomplished it, right?

But when sending Sheng Yang home, he seemed a little cold.

After Shi Yan and his uncle finished the video, after thinking about it, they still sent a WeChat message to Sheng Yang: [You don't need to wash your clothes, I was joking before. 】

When Sheng Yang got home, he took a hot bath first. He originally wanted to spread out the bed and play with his phone, but when he saw Shi Yan's coat, he stopped thinking: Hmph, I insist on wearing it for me. It's dirty, let me wash it.

If he hadn't known that Shi Yan was really obsessed with cleanliness, Sheng Yang would have suspected that Shi Yan's clothes hadn't been washed for hundreds of years and asked a fool to do it for him.

After all, it was someone else's clothes, Sheng Yang didn't want to be lazy, and the suit jacket was of high quality, it couldn't be washed in a washing machine, it could only be washed by hand, so Sheng Yang resigned himself to taking the jacket and going to the bathroom.

When he came back after washing and hanging it on the balcony, Shi Yan actually sent him a message, saying that you don't need to wash any clothes.

Sheng Yang turned his head to look at the jacket that was still dripping on the balcony, and then at the chat dialog box, his bones cracked, this bastard was definitely playing with him!

[You only said this after washing, you are kidding me! 】

Is it all washed?

Shi Yan straightened his back slightly: [Have you washed it all? Sorry, I don't know, I thought you weren't that fast. 】

【Hmph, I'm so diligent, why am I not so fast anymore. 】

Just by reading the words, Shi Yan could imagine Sheng Yang's aggrieved face, he was helpless and funny: 【I really don't know, but now I know you're almost there. 】

Sheng Yang: Why do you see this fast word, something is wrong?

He is a man, how can he be said fast!

[You are fast, you have one second at most! ]

When the bull's head was wrong, Shi Yan didn't understand it at first, but men are self-taught in this kind of thing, he immediately understood, this time he really laughed out loud, 【It won't happen for a second. ]

[Then three seconds! 】

Shi Yan: "..."

This kind of question is really difficult to answer, and it is difficult to have an answer. You have to try it. ]

[Fart, you'll know if you've been masturbating. ]

Shi Yan: ...

Didn't keep up with Sheng Yang's speed.

Seeing that Shiyan hadn't come back for a long time, Sheng Yang raised his head proudly, and compared the speed with me, let's go back to practice for a few more years!

Shi Yan really didn't know how to reply to Sheng Yang, after all, at this point, if he continued, he should start the rocket, he is not a person who likes to make such jokes.

Putting down the phone, Shi Yan went to the bathroom to take a shower.

After everything was done, he sat down at the desk and turned on the computer to study, but when he turned on the computer one o'clock, he suddenly remembered the movie that Sheng Yang talked about during the day.

Considering that the movie might be 18-/Forbidden, Shi Yan hesitated, but after all, the idea of ​​wanting to know Sheng Yang prevailed, so he opened Du Niang to search.

A lot of content popped up on the page, there was an explanation of the unconstrained style, there was also a blogger called the unconstrained style, and the rest were large chunks of text containing the words unconstrained style.

Only there is no movie called "A powerful and unconstrained style".

Is it really eighteen/-jin, can't find it?

Shi Yan didn't feel like it, Sheng Yang's tone at that time didn't sound like he was talking about such a movie.

Shi Yan used other search methods and searched on the Internet, but no matter how he searched, he couldn't find the movie.

How could it be...

Shi Yan fell into deep thought.

Su Lier tasted the sweetness of fighting with Pei Xi, and asked Sheng Yang to ask them out, fearing that her petty thoughts would be discovered, so Su Lier asked Sheng Yang to call Shi Yan.

After Sheng Yang heard this, he secretly complained that Sister Li'er was not reserved and was too proactive, but on the other hand, she was still active in matching, but this time Shi Yan refused, saying that he had to make up lessons and had no time.

Sheng Yang told Su Li'er about this, fearing that she would be sad, he hurriedly added: "Sister Li'er, it doesn't matter if Shi Yan can't come out, I'll play with you."

Su Li'er was not sad at all, she cared The other one couldn't get out, so he asked: "What about Pei Xi? Can he get out?"

Sheng Yang asked Shi Yan first, but when Shi Yan didn't go, he didn't ask Pei Xi directly, "Pei Xi? I haven't asked him yet."

"Then hurry up and ask." Su Lier hurriedly urged.

Su Lier immediately smiled, "Great, then let's go play together, just this afternoon, this time Don't watch movies anymore, let's go to the video game city to play, you boys should like this."

Looking at Su Lier who couldn't find Bei with a smile, Sheng Yang became even more suspicious, and he tugged Su Lier "Sister Li'er, if Shi Yan won't go, are you really okay?"

Su Lier blinked, "No problem, what can I do? I won't tell you anymore, I'm going back to change clothes Alright, after dinner, I'll call you." With a jump, Su Lier ran out of Sheng Yang's house.

Sheng Yang scratched his head, then scratched his head again: something is wrong with rushing.

Is sister Li'er overly happy?

Sadness and joy?

It doesn't look like it.

Sheng Yang has been thinking about this question all day long, because Su Lier is having so much fun, and he and Pei Xi fight each other for a while and chase each other for a while, completely treating him and Wang Qian, Han Jiang and Zhou Tan as background boards.

If it wasn't for being familiar with the plot, Sheng Yang thought for a moment that Su Lier liked Pei Xi.

In a blink of an eye, the seven-day National Day holiday came to an end. On the first day of the holiday, all the students in the class were unlovable, and even some had dark circles under their eyes and yawned profusely.

"I rushed to homework yesterday at two o'clock in the morning, and I almost didn't get up today." "

I'm not, our family went on a trip, and the way back was always blocked on the highway. I hoped that it would be blocked all the time. As of today, it is logical for me to ask my mother to ask for leave."

"The world is different from me, but it's a pity, we are all children who are not favored by fate."

Several people sat together or complained or shared during the National Day. Happy things, the class is noisy and very lively. Sheng Yang also yawned, lying on the table with nothing to love, Shi Yan looked at Wuqing in front of his eyes, curious: "Did

you catch up with your homework last night?"

A composition was suffocated, and I almost vomited."

Shi Yan frowned: "Why didn't you write it earlier."

Sheng Yang shook his head: "No way, I can't hold back the composition until the last moment."

"Is it so difficult?" Shi Yan laughed.

Sheng Yang yawned again, and glanced at Shi Yan: "You think everyone is like you, an all-round genius." "I

can teach you the skills of writing."

"Don't!" Sheng Yang refused without thinking. : "I vomited from writing last night, and now I don't want to learn relevant knowledge at all." "

You call it taboo disease."

"No, I call it giving up treatment."

Shi Yan: "..."

Looking at the squinting little head The drooping young man, Shi Yan slightly bent his lips: his lips are quite smooth.

The new week is the beginning of the next exam. The students are not so nervous, and they are a little lazy in their studies. Jiang Guoan said many times in class that they are not studying properly.

Jiang Guoan was angry, but there was nothing he could do about them, but on Wednesday, the calm and waterless study finally ushered in a wave of waves.

Jiang Guoan announced a big event in his class: "Our city will hold a high school badminton league at the end of the month, and all public high schools will send a team, as does our school. Now people from the sports department are already recruiting people. Those with that level of strength should sign up enthusiastically, don't hide your skills, and go out to earn some money for our school. Don't worry, if you win the ranking, not only the team will get a bonus, but the individual will also get some.

" Hearing that there is money, everyone immediately asks how much there is.

Jiang Guoan stared: "Look at you, your eyes are bright when you hear Qian. Is this a matter of money? This is obviously a matter of school honor!" "But teacher, you just said it at the

end, obviously because you think this It attracts us the most." As soon as the student below said this, Jiang Guoan didn't know how to answer, and laughed angrily, "You guys! You are not big, but you are good at calculating money." "I don't know how much

, But based on previous years, it shouldn't be less than two hundred."

"It's only two hundred."

"Is two hundred still less?" Jiang Guoan patted the table, "You have never suffered in this generation, and you don't care about two hundred dollars. Do you know that teacher, when I first started working, I only had a few dozen dollars a month? ?..."

After a good class, Jiang Guoan talked about the past again.

The students in the class enjoyed hearing it, and they all secretly enjoyed it below. They like to listen to the teacher talking about the past, so a class will pass quickly like this.

Sheng Yang's drowsiness was also distracted by Jiang Guoan's chatter. When he heard about this game, he immediately thought of something. When he got closer, Yan asked, "Is that what Xue Li was talking about?" "Yeah.

" Yan nodded.

Sheng Yang suddenly became more energetic, "Damn, that's what he was talking about, then you sign up to get him!" Shi Yan shook his

head, "I'm not interested.

"

Yan gave a lot of breath, and Sheng Yang scratched his head, "That Xue Li said you were defeated, and said you were cowardly and incompetent. He said it so harshly. Didn't you ever think about teaching him to be a man again in the arena?" Shi

Yan His desire for revenge is not very strong, unless that person has completely stepped on his bottom line, just like the original body provoked him before, he actually didn't deal with it very much, it was because the original body went too far later, he only took action. This is Shi Yan, a A person with indifference and alienation in his bones.

"He only plays doubles, so he can't teach." Shi Yan explained to Sheng Yang.

Sheng Yang? After a while, "You mean that he doesn't play singles. The time you lost to him, you lost in a pair?" "

Yes." Shi Yan nodded, "I don't cooperate with my partner tacitly, so I can't win."

" I just said it! It turned out to be like this!" Sheng Yang suddenly realized, he just said, Shi Yan is a person with the halo of the protagonist, how could he not beat that Xue Li? It took a long time to play double and lose.

The tacit understanding between the two is the most test. If the other party does not perform well, it is difficult for the gods to save the situation.

"No! We still have to teach him how to be a man!" Sheng Yang couldn't be more angry than Shi Yan, he held Shi Yan's wrist tightly, "Let's sign up together, we must show him the real man on the field how is it like."

"Together?" Shi Yan was slightly surprised, "You want to sign up?"

"Well, let's go together." Sheng Yang's blood boiled: "You don't want to?"

Shi Yan was slightly startled, and didn't answer for a moment.

Sheng Yang got anxious and shook him, "Hey, aren't you? I've been with you, you still don't want to? You are too bloodless, are you a man?" "Everyone is pointing at your

nose Cursed, how can you bear it?"

"Don't you want to regain your glory and sway your blood on the field? High school students should look like high school students, please don't be so lifeless." The

boy started chattering again , Shi Yan hadn't heard it for several days, and missed it very much.

He slightly bent his lips, and slowly said the three words: "I am willing."

"Huh?" Sheng Yang murmured to himself, but couldn't hear clearly.

Shi Yan repeated again: "I am willing."

Sheng Yang: "..."

When Xu Shiyan said these three words, his expression was too serious, and Sheng Yang instantly connected to other aspects.

Damn, it looks like I'm proposing marriage!

The author has something to say: Shi Yan: Marry if you don’t propose.

Author: Shi Yan, you are an attacker.

Shi Yan: No, the issue of body/status has nothing to do with the issue of marriage.

Author: Well, little one back down.

Thanks to the little angels of irrigation nutrient solution: Shangshan 40 bottles; 41309104 27 bottles; Jingxi 20 bottles; Moxi, 29909599 15 bottles;

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.2K 2.4K 79
Title: 穿成娃综文的炮灰爸爸 Author: Yangchen Is Too Thin (岩城太瘦生) Status: Completed Description: Zhou Congee transmigrated into a cannon fodder father in the ba...
25.1K 466 115
Short Title : VLMS Alternate Title : 反派加载了我的系统[快穿] Status : Completed Author : 有狐千岁 Novel Summary Gu Xiyu led a task. He needed to go to few small wo...
37.1K 1.2K 23
Ji Yunqing had a dream. In the dream, he was a passer-by in a main attack novel, and the ending of the character design had already been set. It's no...