The male supporting role dres...

By E_Midas_

"not mine" Sheng Yang transmigrated into a green tea male lead in a BG novel. This male lead is scheming and... More

1
2
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
28 (2)
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60

3

1.9K 51 6
By E_Midas_

Chapter 3

When class was over just now, because of the sudden incident, I accidentally kissed Shi Yan. Sheng Yang wanted to explain that Shi Yan didn't push him, but he forgot for a while. He just briefly said to Su Lier, But the rest of the class doesn't know yet.

Originally, Sheng Yang wanted to find an opportunity to tell the most talkative person in the class about Shi Yan not pushing him when class was over, and spread the word through his mouth, but now after hearing what the English teacher said, he changed his mind.

Generally, everyone likes to hear explosive scandals rather than plain truths, so he thought, after he spread the word, there will still be many people who think that Shi Yan pushed him, which is not good for Shi Yan's reputation, maybe he Even if you don't sue the teacher, you still can't change the original owner's fate, and it will still anger Shi Yan, causing him to deal with him.

It is said that one more enemy is worse than one more friend. Since this body belongs to him for the time being, he might as well explain it clearly in front of Shi Yan.

Sheng Yang raised his hand, "Teacher, my face was slapped by people from other classes."

Chen Yufen was distracted by his words, "Other classes?" Sheng

Yang stood up and said, "That's right, didn't I fall off this morning?" Upstairs? But I fell in a daze at the time, and regarded Shi Yan pulling me as pushing me, just like that, it was rumored outside that Shi Yan pushed me downstairs, and my friend Su Lier almost hit Shi Yan in order to vent my anger. Yan slap, luckily I stopped, otherwise I would have been too sorry for Shi Yan."

For the first time in this kind of scene, Sheng Yang's expression was a little unnatural, and he secretly pinched his thigh to make himself appear remorseful and annoyed. Some.

After finishing speaking, he turned his head to look at Shi Yan, "Shi Yan, I'm really sorry, people misunderstood you."

Sheng Yang pinched his legs so hard that a little mist filled his eyes, which set off his right and left eyes. The red tear mole under the corner of the eye is even more charming and charming, looking at Shi Yan so pitifully, I really feel pity for him.

It seemed that being angry with him was a sin.

Beauty is right no matter what!

Of course, this was what other people thought. Shi Yan looked at Sheng Yang indifferently, without making a sound or responding, as cold as a monk.

After listening to the explanation, Chen Yufen suddenly realized, "Your friend slapped you in the face?"

Sheng Yang didn't get Shi Yan's response, so he turned his head regretfully: "Well, teacher, it's all a misunderstanding. It's all my fault, people misunderstood Shi Yan. Originally, he was doing good things, but now I made him into something bad. "

That's it...it's okay, you are all classmates, just apologize to Shi Yan, and just treat him to a cup of milk tea another day." To be honest, the

English teacher's words were a bit partial to Sheng Yang, but interpersonal communication, There is a difference between intimacy and estrangement. Besides, Shi Yan was too indifferent, and didn't have much contact with all the teachers in the school, so it was impossible to talk about other teachers' caring and partiality for him.

The English class was going on normally, Sheng Yangqiang listened attentively to the class, and while listening, he deserted: The teacher is right, he should treat Shiyan to something to eat.

The man was too indifferent, and it was impossible to tell from his facial expression whether this incident had passed in his heart or not. He had to completely dispel Shi Yan's bad feelings towards him.

Otherwise, with the background of the century-old family of the Shi family, Shi Yan, the future head of the family, would crush him to death as easily as trampling an ant to death.

The matter of Sheng Yang apologizing to Shi Yan in class was quickly posted on the campus forum, and for a while, the rumor that Shi Yan pushed Sheng Yang down the stairs was self-defeating.

But when one rumor was clarified, another even bigger rumor started to spread.

The picture of Sheng Yang kissing Shiyan was too exciting, so no one took it, so it could only be spread by word of mouth.

One spreads ten, ten spreads a hundred, and in the end, a message appeared on the campus forum [Sheng Yang and Shi Yan kissed in public, sticking out their tongues! ]'s high-rise posts.

The front row is full of shit.

It was on the 323rd floor that there were relatively long comments.

323L: [Damn, I don't believe it, the god of learning is so cold, how could he kiss someone, if you want to kiss, it can only be with me! ]

324L: [The dream is broken, the heart is tired, and there is no more love. ]

325L: [The landlord spread rumors and recorded the screen, be careful and I will send it to Xue Shen. 】

326L: 【Who the hell is so talented to compose this? I am from the third class. Sheng Yang only kissed Xueshen on the cheek, but not on the mouth, and the two of them had no tongue/kiss. 】

327L: [Oh my God, did Sheng Meiren finally drag Gaoling Zhihua off the altar? It's so exciting, I said that Xueshen is so handsome that he must be matched with a green tea-level Shengmei. ]

328L: [I've read too many tanmei novels upstairs, and flirting with two men all day long, are you disgusting? ]

329L: [None of your business, whoever I love YY can YY, I want you to care! ]

330L: [327L is substituting reality into fiction, right? Just like Sheng Yang's green tea guy/bitch, is he worthy of going to a seminary school? 】

331L: 【330L I'm really sorry, Sheng Mei is beautiful, she deserves it, otherwise do you think you deserve it? ]

332L: [Green tea VS Iceberg boss, sounds very interesting, anyone write an article? Or is there a wife who writes this kind of article? I want to see it, please recommend. 】

In the end, the tall building has become a novel recommendation building.

However, the matter of Shi Yan and Sheng Yang's tongue and kiss has been deeply rooted in the hearts of some people. No matter how well-meaning people explain, they will choose not to listen.

After Pei Xi finished playing the game, he walked out of the Internet cafe. While walking to school, he took out his mobile phone and looked at the forum. When he saw Shi Yan Shengyang's kissing post, he burst out laughing.

"Fuck, who is so talented to make up such a story? Dare to kiss that young master? Is this an attempt to die early and be reincarnated?"

Pei Xi whistled evilly, completely disbelieving, and casually shared this post as a joke with Shi Yan.

He didn't get a response, and he wasn't in a hurry. The master was probably too bored to brush up on the questions.

Turning the phone around, putting it in his pocket, Pei Xi lazily walked towards the overturned/wall.

As soon as the class bell rang, Sheng Yang rushed out of the classroom. Han Jiang who was standing in the corridor called him several times but got no response. He clicked his tongue: "Why is Sheng Yang so weird today?" Sheng Yang went downstairs to

find Su Lier, take Su Lier to the drink shop over the cafeteria.

"Yangyang, are you really going to buy milk tea for Shi Yan?"

"Yeah." Sheng Yang nodded, "I must have misunderstood him, so I want to buy something to express my gratitude. By the way, I will also buy a cup for Sister Li'er, thank you Protect me."

"Thank you for our relationship." Su Li'er looked at Sheng Yang's five-fingerprints that hadn't dissipated completely, and said with guilt and distress: "I'd better buy it. I was originally impulsive and did something wrong." Since Yang Yang

said Shi Yan didn't push him, it was a misunderstanding, she who has scolded Shi Yan so many times should apologize more than Sheng Yang.

"Sister Li'er, you must not rob me of this matter, or I will die of guilt." This matter was originally caused by the original owner. If he does not personally apologize, I am afraid that this matter will not be exposed.

"What are you guilty of? You've been telling me about Shiyan's affairs all the time. I thought you were talking ironically." Sheng Yang: "..." The original owner really criticized the heroine, playing around with the

heroine

.

But it may also be because of the setting, the heroine is really kind and beautiful, sometimes she seems a little silly and sweet.

All the way to the beverage store, the two argued over who should buy the milk tea, and in the end Sheng Yang won.

The original owner's family was rich, and the original owner's father was very kind to the original owner and gave him a lot of pocket money. Sheng Yang pointed to the most expensive fruit tea in the store and ordered two cups.

When they went back, they saw Pei Xi who had skipped class.

The other party was taking off his jacket and throwing it to a girl. The girl took it, quickly wrapped it around her waist to cover her butt, and then said something to Pei Xi with her face flushed. He moved, turned around, waved his hand and walked away chicly.

Su Lier looked at the girl's clothes around her hips, and said with emotion: "I suddenly feel that Pei Xi is a bit of a playful person, but he is still a good person." The book is written from Su Lier's perspective, and the

article It is a short story of 150,000 words, and it mostly describes the inner activities of the heroine chasing Shi Yan and the plot of abusing the second male lead. Therefore, it did not introduce too much to Pei Xi except that he was playful. Even if Sheng Yang mastered the script, he would not Knowing Pei Xi, but judging from the current matter, it is indeed good, he nodded: "It seems to be okay."

Sheng Yang didn't pay much attention to this conversation, thinking it was just Su Lier's casual remarks.

It took a lot of time to buy fruit tea. Sheng Yang returned to the classroom and just rang the class bell. He had no chance to give the fruit tea to Shi Yan, and Pei Xi came back, and he was showing Shi Yan something with his mobile phone. Seeing Pei Xi swiping the screen, Shi Yan's face became more and more ugly.

He raised his eyes inadvertently, and when he saw Sheng Yang, another frightening coldness shot over him.

Sheng Yang died innocently: What are you looking at me for, I feel helpless when I take over Panxia, ​​okay?

Look again!

Look again... I turn around and leave!

I don't want to invite Shi Yan to drink milk tea anymore, Sheng Yang returned to his seat and put the milk tea heavily on the desk.

When Han Jiang saw it, he smiled and said narcissistically, "Yo, Sheng Yang, you bought me milk tea."

Sheng Yang opened Han Jiang's hand to touch the back of the milk tea angrily, "Who said I bought it for you."

"Oh, Sheng Yang, your wings are stiff, you dare to hit me?" Han Jiang was stunned after being hit. Although Sheng Yang sits with their bad boys, but Sheng Yang's temperament is introverted and quiet. Usually, when people say something serious to him, his eyes will turn red, and he is as weak as a girl. He will never do such rude things as slapping people on the back dry.

Zhou Tan in the front row also looked back at Sheng Yang curiously.

Sheng Yang froze. It was the first time for him to do this kind of time-traveling and book-traveling. He was not familiar with the business, and he didn't know if he would be taken to the basement laboratory for autopsy if he was discovered. His mind was spinning rapidly, trying to come up with a reason. Come on, who knows, Han Jiang next to him suddenly smiled foolishly, "I find you look pretty good at beating people."

Zhou Tan nodded in agreement, "Yeah, Sheng Yang, you look a little angry Much better looking than you crying."

Sheng Yang: "..."

These two delinquent teenagers are still shaking M?

Looking at Han Jiang and Zhou Tan's not-so-intelligent Yazi, Sheng Yang immediately relaxed, revealing his true nature, and brushed his hair narcissistically, "Just kidding, my face is based on the golden section. Does it look good?"

The original owner's hair is also a bit long, but Sheng Yang wears long hair for fashion and coolness, while the original owner is to better hold green tea, Sheng Yang grabbed a strand of hair that reaches his neck, "Do you have rubber bands? , I grabbed my hair."

"How could we have such women's things." Han Jiang looked straight and disgusted, "If you want rubber bands, go to a girl for it."

Sheng Yang thought about the feasibility of this, and finally decided to forget it.

The original owner is actually not very popular in the class, and the other classes have little contact with him, but not many people recognize him, but the class is different, getting along every day, there are always girls with good eyesight who recognize him. On Lichaqi's side, he usually doesn't like to talk to him, so he said that Xu Tingting, the squad leader, was the one who offended the original owner the most.

"Forget it, I'll go buy it myself when I'm free."

Pei Xi had been watching the interaction between Sheng Yang and Han Jiang Zhou Tan, and his brows became tighter the more he watched, and he bumped into Shi Yan, who was reading extracurricular masterpieces: "Hey, Do you feel that Sheng Yang is a little different today?"

Shi Yan didn't raise his eyebrows, "It's none of my business."

"Fuck, you are really indifferent." Pei Xi looked out the window and saw that the class teacher was still there. Didn't come, lowered his voice and said: "But...he slandered you so much today, you didn't say anything? Are you going to announce your mobile phone?" Shi Yan finally raised his eyes, the black eyes were darker than the

night "He's already clarified that it's meaningless to announce it."

"Uh...that's true." What Pei Xi showed Shi Yan just now was the post of kissing, but he also accepted the post of Sheng Yang apologizing to Shi Yan in front of the whole class. I saw it, "Then what about his kissing you? You just leave it like this? I remember that a certain young master was not so generous."

Pei Xi looked at Shi Yan teasingly. Kiss!

Shi Yan is good-looking and aloof, and always gives people a fatal temptation to conquer. In the past, people in society wanted to belittle Shi Yan, but they were all treated badly by Shi Yan, a judo student from elementary school. That person was miserable, and the family behind that person was even worse.

This is still aimed at Sheng Yang who has not succeeded frivolously, but has succeeded frivolously. Although it is a kiss on the cheek, Pei Xi feels that Shi Yan will not just let it go.

But Shi Yan lowered his eyes, and said lightly: "What else can I do, kiss me back?"

Pei Xi: "???"

Fuck, this young master just let it go?

Forget it?

Does the sun come out from the west today?

Math class has always been a hypnosis class, even the experimental class like their third class is no exception. Besides, it's only been three days since the start of school, and everyone hasn't recovered from the wonderful summer vacation, so naturally they don't have much energy in class.

After Jiang Guoan finished a class, he looked at the students below who were pretending to read a book while secretly sleeping, "It's been three days since school started, and you are still in this state. You should know that you are now a sophomore in high school, not a high school student anymore. One, if this continues, let’s see how you do in the college entrance examination! Don’t think that you are in the experimental class and think that you are great. Let me tell you, if you don’t work hard, everything will be in vain. Look at the final grades of some people in your class last semester , It's a mess, if you ask me, some people in your class are not as good as those in the ordinary class!"

Sheng Yang checked his seat, feeling that the head teacher was talking about him. When the original owner first entered the exam, his grades were actually good, and he was admitted to the experimental class based on his own ability, but later on, he was scheming, calculating this and that all day long, and his grades dropped sharply every time.

At the end of the last semester, the record fell by more than a hundred. His score was worse than him. He fought and skipped classes every day, but his grades were always in the upper middle, especially in comprehensive science. He never got under 270. If not Well, the dean really expelled him a long time ago, just to see that he is so good at not studying, so when he studies, he is afraid that he will be randomly selected from the top ten schools in the country.

Sheng Yang thought that human beings cannot collapse, and lowered his head pretending to be ashamed, but in fact, his left ear went in and his right ear went out. He had already heard the teacher's chanting.

Just a little envious of Han Jiang, this guy has already slept on the table so much that he drools a little, one of the legs under the table is wrapped around the chair, the flip flops are dropped, and he unconsciously picks the center of the foot with his hand.

Sheng Yang: "..."

"It's you!" A piece of chalk flew over, Sheng Yang was startled, thinking it was hitting him, but luckily it landed on Han Jiang's forehead, Han Jiang woke up in pain, Jiang Guoan didn't He stared at him angrily: "Han Jiang, think about it, you still got a positive score in the high school entrance examination. Look at you now, the second-to-last grade in the last semester. Why didn't you take the bottom-to-last exam and pissed me off?"

Han Jiang slept in a cloud of mist. Hearing this, he said, "I don't want to. Who knew that I got two of the multiple-choice questions right?"

Jiang Guoan was so angry that his pupils shrank suddenly, and he pointed at Han Jiang twice, but you didn't make a sound. In the end, he probably didn't want to waste his expression, so he hummed: "I don't care about you, anyway, if you like to learn, just learn, if you don't learn, forget it! "

"Class is over!" Jiang Guoan closed the textbook heavily. He might have scolded Han Jiang just now, but his eyes were still on their side. When he saw Sheng Yang, he said, "Sheng Yang, come to the office to get the test paper. Today is your homework. It's just a test paper."

The math class representative had a stomachache and went to the bathroom ten minutes before class ended, so Jiang Guoan asked a random classmate to go with him to the office to get the test paper.

Sheng Yang followed Jiang Guoan out of the classroom. Han Jiang squinted his eyes and looked away with a headache. When he saw the milk tea on Sheng Yang's table, he took it and put it in a straw to drink without thinking.

When he was drinking almost to the bottom, he finally realized something, and his eyes widened.

Zhou Tan covered his mouth and grinned sullenly: "Tell you to sleep, look, drink splits!

" , then shook the glass with no water, and said distressedly: "What should I do now? Is it too late for me to buy a cup for Sheng Yang?" "It's okay,

I have a solution." Zhou Tanshen hooked Han Jiang mysteriously Hook.

After receiving the test paper, Sheng Yang returned and threw it to the math class representative. It would be great if he could go and get the test paper, but he was tired of handing out the test paper, and he also had to deliver milk tea to Shi Yan.

Scanning around the classroom, Sheng Yang didn't see Shi Yan.

Looking out the window on the right, I saw Shi Yan leaning on the corridor to enjoy the wind.

one person.

good chance.

Sheng Yang hurried back to his seat to get milk tea.

Walking in front of Shi Yan in one go, Sheng Yang was at a loss for words when he met that cold, paralyzed face. He had never seen anyone who could be so cold, as if others owed him tens of billions.

When Shi Yan saw Sheng Yang coming in front of him and didn't speak, he lowered his eyes coldly, glanced at the milk tea in his hand, and asked knowingly, "What's the matter?"

Sheng Yang took a deep breath, and said to himself: It's all for a better future, After apologizing, he will not deal with this person again, just once, insist, persist, smile, be friendly, and be kind!

Thinking in this way, Sheng Yang smiled what he thought was the friendliest, and put the milk tea into Shi Yan's hand a little rudely, "I misunderstood you today, and caused you to be misunderstood by teachers and classmates. I'm sorry, I told you You apologize, please accept this cup of milk tea."

Sheng Yang was not used to such a formal apology for the first time, and he exposed his true nature again, putting one hand in his pocket and looking sideways.

I have apologized, but you still don't thank me arrogantly.

Like a very proud cat, in order to eat the shit shovel officer, he has to show a little flattery.

Sheng Yang thought he did it perfectly, but unexpectedly, a few seconds later, Shi Yan's cold voice poured into his eardrums at a leisurely pace.

"Apologize now, is it popular to send empty milk tea cups filled with stones?"

"Huh?" Sheng Yang turned his head puzzled.

Shi Yan took out all the empty milk tea cups slowly with his knuckle fingers, his deep eyes inadvertently swept over Sheng Yang's movement of putting one hand in his pocket, and then shook the empty milk tea cup in front of Sheng Yang's eyes.

Inside, there was nothing but a muddy stone.

Sheng Yang: "???"

Meow!

Which dog forced it!

The author has something to say: The dog forced Han Jiang and Zhou Tan to tremble.

Shi Yan: Very good, little thing, you have successfully attracted my attention.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 253 10
Stop crying and laugh (I'm also making this because I have too many memes in my gallery so I can just store them here instead of course.) ...
148K 5.7K 108
https://m.shubaow.net/105/105437/ Author: coffee-colored dumplings Category: Danmei Fans Release time: 2020-02-21 Latest: Chapter 108 Extra Story Dan...
76.2K 1.5K 16
Shadow was now King of the Speed Kingdom but there was one problem, he still hasn't found a Queen yet. Shadow refused to find one but when three mys...
3.3M 176K 43
[FIRST BOOK IN THE 'HIS' SERIES] [2017] "Hi." Kyla smiles nervously. "Hi." Cole greets back, just as nervously. The boys and I share a roll of the ey...