The male supporting role dres...

By E_Midas_

"not mine" Sheng Yang transmigrated into a green tea male lead in a BG novel. This male lead is scheming and... More

1
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
28 (2)
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60

2

1.8K 47 2
By E_Midas_

Chapter 2

Sheng Yang's eyelids twitched up, and when he met the bottomless eyes of the most handsome hero in this article - Shi Yan, his heart skipped a beat.

He had never seen such a pair of majestic eyes on a high school teenager. Are these the eyes with the aura of the protagonist?

Good society.

Can't afford it, can't afford it.

Sheng Yang took two steps back a bit awkwardly, he rarely stuttered as he was always eloquent, "Well, no... sorry, I didn't... so... on purpose, I did it on purpose, ah bah, I mean, I didn't mean it either!"

After finishing speaking, Sheng Yang's thick skin slowly turned into an eye-catching blush.

Not shy, but angry.

My first lips were just given to a cold man.

What about giving it to the beautiful sister in the sunset?

What about kissing and kissing the beautiful sister at night?

Harmful!

Sin!

Sheng Yang, who was alone and frustrated, had no idea how attractive he was with his blushing face at the moment.

The male second character in the book is green tea, so in order to let him take green tea for granted, the author designed him a face that I still feel pitiful and pitiful, with autumn eyes and a red tear mole under the corner of his right eye. When looking at people, there is always two points of innocence, three points of innocence and five points of charm, especially when the face is flushed, it is even more lovable.

If it were another person today, regardless of men and women standing here, they would quickly wave their hands and say it's okay, and then secretly happy in their hearts.

But the male lead, Shi Yan, is different. He is famous for being cold and cold in the school. As far as everyone can remember, he has never been seen to have emotional fluctuations due to any incident, and this time is not surprising.

Shi Yan's lacquer-like black eyes glanced at Sheng Yang indifferently: "Get out of the way." It

's so cold!

She deserves to be born alone, to be a virgin/male for the rest of her life!

In the book, the author explained the hero's life in the extra episode, saying that he dedicated his whole life to his career, and until his death, he never even showed up with a man or woman who was rumored to be around.

He complained in his heart, but on the surface Sheng Yang stepped aside amicably (for no good).

He thought that Shi Yan was going back to the classroom, so he gave up the seat on the other side of the corridor, but who knew that Shi Yan would go to the other side of the stairs if he didn't go back to the classroom.

Seeing Sheng Yang blocking the way again, Shi Yan, who was expressionless when he was kissed on the cheek, frowned slightly, his impatience was palpable: "I said get out of the way.

" Seeing Shi Yan walking towards the toilet at the back of the corridor without turning his head, he finally realized that Shi Yan seemed to have a cleanliness addiction, so he should or maybe he was going to wash the part he kissed?

Gan!

He still despises him!

How about he wash it too?

The image of him and Shi Yan washing their faces side by side in the toilet appeared in his mind, and Sheng Yang immediately dismissed the idea.

He said silently ten times that he was a rough man, raised his arm, and rubbed his lips with the back of his hand a few times, pretending it was nothing!

In the toilet, the indifferent young man stared at himself in the mirror, dipped his bony fingers in a little water, and wiped the place where he was kissed. It had already been rubbed red, but he still didn't stop his movements because of his cleanliness.

He didn't let go of his hands until the class bell rang, ending this masochistic face-washing.

Being kissed by that hypocritical person is really dirty.

When the class bell rang, Sheng Yang told Su Lier to find her after class, and habitually walked into the classroom with one hand in his pocket.

As soon as he entered, Sheng Yang looked at a group of strange classmates who were paying attention to him, and his heart sank.

It's over, the author didn't write where the original owner is sitting.

Just wrote that the original owner was calculated to sit with the delinquent boys in the class because he offended the class monitor.

But what should a bad boy look like?

As handsome as he is?

When Sheng Yang was trying to find a bad boy who looked as handsome as him in his class, a 'cute' boy with deep dimples beckoned to him, "Sheng Yang, why are you standing there stupidly, come and sit down Ah, the teacher is coming soon."

Delinquent boy?

A bad boy with two deep dimples?

The corner of Sheng Yang's mouth twitched slightly, and he walked over in disbelief. The name of the bad boy was mentioned in the book, and Sheng Yang called out tentatively: "Han...Jiang?" "What are you doing, you don't know me anymore?

" The boy with a cute face was full of swear words as soon as he uttered it, and his feet were pulled up under the desk like a hooligan in flip flops. Sheng Yang glanced at him and was convinced that he was a delinquent boy.

A bit of his former style.

Sheng Yang sat down calmly: "No, I just wanted to call your name suddenly."

"Damn, Sheng Yang, you're a bit flirtatious today." Han Jiang smiled meanly, and bumped into Sheng Yang's Shoulder, "I didn't see you before, you dare to kiss Shi Yan's mouth like this?"

Although Han Jiang is a bad boy in the class, he fights, skips class and contradicts the teacher, but there are two people in the class that he never dares to kiss. Taking the initiative to provoke, one is Shi Yan's tablemate and friend Pei Xi, and the other is Shi Yan.

Especially Shi Yan, every time Han Jiang confronted him, his momentum would be much weaker, and he was obviously a little afraid of the opponent, as if Shi Yan had caused some psychological shadow on him.

Sheng Yang suppressed the uncivilized impulse to kick his feet, and smiled on the surface, "I didn't kiss Shiyan's mouth, okay?"

Han Jiang thought about it seriously, "Oh, it seems so, you kissed the cheek , then... can I ask you a question?"

Sheng Yang felt that it was not a good question, but the original owner set it up as green tea, and he was a shady person behind his back, but he pretended to be a good person on the surface. Easily revealing his true nature, he said along the way: "What's the problem?"

Han Jiang asked meanly: "What does Shi Yan's face smell like?"

"I also want to know, is Xue Shen's face fragrant?" He also turned around and asked, he is also one of the bad boys in the class, his name is Zhou Tan, and he is a dog friend with Han Jiang, "I heard from the girl, what kind of sandalwood does Xueshen have on him? What does sandalwood smell like? Liushen Does it smell like toilet water?"

Sheng Yang: "..."

Looking at the two mentally handicapped Yazi in front of him, Sheng Yang suddenly felt that he had been escorted to Huaqing Huabei.

He coughed to hide his contempt and disdain: "A face can still smell? If you want to know so much, you can go kiss and taste it yourself." Following Sheng Yang's words,

Han Jiang fantasized about kissing Shi Yan himself, and was so frightened. Ji Ling quickly shook his head, "No, no, I won't kiss Shiyan's ice cube face. If I kiss him, I'm afraid I won't be able to be hard for the rest of my life!" Han Jiang's last sentence was a little loud

. The English teacher at the door listened attentively. The English teacher in his early forties and known for his strictness raised his book and knocked on the front door vigorously. The whole class looked sideways and saw that Miejue Shitai, Teacher Chen, was coming, so they all shut up. The class fell silent for a moment. The English teacher

looked at Han Jiang with displeasure: "It's like you haven't washed your mouth all day. Stand behind and listen to me!"

He didn't like her, upon hearing this, he cut his throat, stood up, put his hands in his pockets and walked back.

The English teacher stopped him: "Don't take the book?"

Han Jiang shrugged: "Anyway, I won't read it."

Chen Yufen was so angry that she gasped and punished him severely: "Let me stand outside and listen!"

"Just go. "Han Jiang readily agreed, and he can still play with his mobile phone when he goes outside.

With his pockets in his pocket, he walked briskly towards the back door, and happened to meet Yan when he came back. Han Jiang seemed to see a natural enemy, and his back suddenly tightened. Facing Shi Yan, he not only took the initiative to turn sideways to let people go, but also said flatteringly: "Student Shi Yan, you are back?"

Seeing the bloodshot area on Shi Yan's face, he cared: "Wiping so hard, Does it hurt?"

Shi Yan looked at him indifferently: "What's none of your business?"

"It's none of my business, it's none of my business..." Han Jiang scratched his head and smiled: "I'm just asking, just asking I'm going to go to the penalty station now, do you want to go?"

Shi Yan: "..."

Silence speaks louder than words, Han Jiang asked only to realize that he had asked a stupid question, he laughed awkwardly, and passed Shi Yan out.

Shi Yan shouted a report to the English teacher on the podium, and walked in.

When he sat down, he caught Sheng Yang's eyes peeping at him, and his cold eyes froze over.

Sheng Yang wanted to stare back, but considering the green tea character design, he still pretended to be afraid.

Look away.

He curled his lips in displeasure.

Very fierce.

I've been a virgin/male all my life, so I'm ashamed to kill me!

Take out your English book and prepare to be a good student and attend class.

Chen Yufen opened her textbook and was about to give a lecture, but when she raised her eyes, she noticed the five finger marks on Sheng Yang's face, and frowned deeply, "Sheng Yang, what's the matter with your face?" "Ah?" Sheng Yang subconsciously covered his

face , "My face is fine."

"Such obvious five-fingerprints, you tell me nothing?" Looking around the class, Chen Yufen asked sternly: "Who hit Sheng Yang in your class?"

Sheng Yang is the English class representative, Although his overall grades have dropped sharply because of his unhealthy mind, the original owner of English is still very good, and he is very good at pleasing the English teacher, and he is very popular with Chen Yufen, so Chen Yufen is very angry now.

After she asked, everyone in the class was silent, and suddenly remembered the rumors she heard at noon. She heard that Shi Yan had pushed Sheng Yang downstairs, but because Sheng Yang was kind-hearted, he didn't pursue the matter.

Could it be... Shi Yan hit him?

"Although I'm not your head teacher, I'm a good teacher, and I'm still qualified to take care of some things!" Chen Yufen had almost convicted Shi Yan, and looked at him directly: "Some people, don't think that they are born With a flexible mind and good grades, you don’t need to respect teachers, unite and love classmates. In our morning high school, you are the first in your grade, and you will be punished if you make mistakes!” Sheng Yang: “

… ..."

The English teacher seemed to have misunderstood something.

Almost everyone in the class heard the English teacher's implication, and all turned their attention to Shi Yan and Sheng Yang.

Shi Yan opened the English exercise book, intending to play with the questions. He held the black pen between his long fingers, and before he could drop it, he heard the English teacher's suggestive words, raised his eyebrows lightly, and exchanged a glance with the English teacher. Then, he looked at Sheng Yang coldly.

Sheng Yang: "..."

Big brother, I am more wronged than Dou E, do you believe it?

The author has something to say: Your elder brother said that he should think about being my wife

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

408K 16.7K 164
Heal the Miserable Daily Life [Quick Wear] 治愈那个小可怜[快穿] Author: 墨水芯 Status: 223 Chapters (Completed) Description: After the death of Imperial Admiral...
10.8K 261 74
This is not my story this is mtl translation Complete 1 - 73 chapter Pei Xia transmigrated into a discontinued western fantasy novel and became the...
1M 22.9K 28
-'๑'- She's broken. Tired. Hurt. Aria Sky is an innocent 20 year old girl that works at the 'Un Beau Café'. She loves it there. Everyone see's that s...
250K 8.5K 113
https://m.shubaow.net/159/159246/ The Right Way to Conquer Paranoid True Master [Wear the Book] Author: don't be sad Category: Danmei Fans Release ti...