|ENG-TinnGun| The School Pres...

By mauve_tte

Author: Mauve Tags: Time Travel, Time Loop, Slow Burn Waking up from a night at Tinn's house at the end of ep... More

Chapter 0: Prologue
Chapter 1: Ep 1/1
Chapter 2: Ep 1/2
Chapter 3.1: Ep 1/3
Chapter 3.2: Ep 1/3
Chapter 4.1: Ep 1/4
Chapter 4.2: Ep 1/4
Chapter 5.1: Ep 2/1
Chapter 5.2: Ep 2/1
Chapter 5.3: Ep 2/1
Chapter 6.1: Ep 2/2
Chapter 6.2: Ep 2/2
Chapter 6.3: Ep 2/2
Chapter 7.1: Ep 3/1
Chapter 7.2: Ep 3/1
Chapter 7.3: Ep3/1
Chapter 8.1: Ep 3/2
Chapter 8.2: Ep 3/2
Chapter 8.3: Ep 3/2
Chapter 8.4: Ep 3/2
Chapter 9.1: Ep 4/1
Chapter 9.2: Ep 4/1
Chapter 10.1: Ep 4/2
Chapter 10.2: Ep 4/2
Chapter 11.1: Ep 5
Chapter 11.2: Ep 5
Chapter 11.3: Ep 5
Chapter 11.4: Ep 5
Chapter 11.5: Ep 5
Chapter 11.6: Ep 5
Chapter 12.1: Ep 6/1
Chapter 12.2: Ep 6/1
Chapter 13.1: Ep 6/2
Chapter 13.2: Ep 6/2
Chapter 13.3: Ep 6/2
Chapter 14.1: Ep 7/1
Chapter 14.2: Ep 7/1
Chapter 15.1: Ep 7/2
Chapter 15.2: Ep 7/2
Chapter 15.3: Ep 7/2
Chapter 16.1: Ep 8/1
Chapter 16.2: Ep 8/1
Chapter 16.3: Ep 8/1
Chapter 17.1: Ep 8/2
Chapter 17.2: Ep 8/2

Chapter 17.3: Ep 8/2

599 15 10
By mauve_tte

Warning: Choking/Attemping Murder/Stabbing/Blood/Murder

_______

"Oh" Sound sniggered. "What a pity"

The bodyguard coughed again.

Win did not like this smile of his, when the corners of his mouth curved up but his eyes were cold and emotionless.

Each time, Win felt so distant.

As if this person wasn't the guy holding the guitar and singing love songs on his laptop screen.

It's someone very different.

Since the day of the incident, he had never seen Sound's parents visit their beloved son. Maybe rich people are always busy, he thought.

But even the night Sound had to undergo surgery for the second time, there was still no sign of any relatives other than the bodyguard he was familiar with.

"They just need me not to die."

Win swallowed silently, feeling that their world was too different.

The siren suddenly rang, along with the steady sound of announcements coming from the loudspeaker in the hallway.

"Please pay attention, all the patients and doctors..."

The bodyguard immediately locked the door of the room, his hand was ready on the gunbutt in his pocket.

"There is a fight going on in the 8th floor corridor of the hospital. Recommend everyone to stay away from this area. The troublemaker carries a weapon..."

The cold words pierced Win's ears, the 8th floor is the floor of the comatose patients waiting to wake up, and at the end of the corridor is the patient's family room where Chinzhilla stay. Pat and Yo are probably at the canteen in the 3rd floor canteen, but Gun will definitely stay waiting for Tinn in that room...

Win wanted to jump off the bed and run to the door, but was immediately pulled down by the blanket from behind.

"You fucking damn Sound!!!!!"

"Lie still. You don't want to fuck up my hand again, do you?"

_______

The hallway upstairs of the comatose patients at noon was eerily quiet. Tinn strolled down the hallway, until he heard the commotion inside the female restroom.

Maybe there's some conflict between the women...

If Tinn just barged in, it wouldn't be very polite.

"HELP" He heard Dream's shout.

A few minutes ago, Gun listened to the screams and walked in here, to witness the scene of Dream being brutally threatened by someone by the throat.

He didn't have time to think, but directly entered with his bare hands, hoping to be able to promptly rescue the victim, without even taking into account that this person was a head taller than him and extremely strong.

Even... a little familiar.

"P-Phi... Phi...Gun"

Dream's whisper was interrupted, her face pale as the other hand tightened.

"N'Dream... Please don't say anything..."

Dream was fully aware of her situation now, but if she hadn't tried to disturb him, the chances of escaping were even lower.

"Let her go"

Gun asked firmly. He slowly took a step forward, hoping to find the other person's loophole and rush in.

"Move one more millimeter and I'll break this beautiful neck."

Dream clenched her nails into the arm that was squeezing her neck, she tried to scratch him so hard that she flipped some tips of her fingers.

The tall man was too sensitive to Gun's every movement. He gave him a wry laugh and then shouted into Dream's ear.

"Where's the memory card?"

Dream shivered as the tip of his tongue touched her ear.

Memory card?

If it was the memory card she was thinking of, then probably no one but herself and the driver knew of its existence.

And there's probably no need to get it to this extent either.

Except...

Hall?

This crazy guy...

He must have been attached to someone very powerful to be this scared.

But he was still too stupid to not realize that someone had intentionally revealed to him the existence of the memory card by blatantly transacting in front of the hospital billing counter.

In fact, all of his actions were in the calculations of others.

Like a puppet.

Serves it right.

Dream knows that, even she herself is probably just a pawn for them. But at least, she's an advantageous pawn.

She had heard about the brawl at The Rap of War contest on the day that, coincidentally, Hall and her brother snuck out of the alley where the contest was held in a bloody guise.

And the one who was most seriously injured in that brawl was...

Sound Saran.

Sound was in the band Chimera with Hall, but announced his departure a few months ago, after some kind of underground bawl as well.

And Dream saw his surname in the school transfer file. Sereevichayasawat. It was a very powerful family. If they want to handle the likes of Hall and Illus, it's no big deal...

"You let go of your hand" Gun spoke up "So she could answer." He said as he reached behind his pocket to touch his phone looking for help.

Hall seemed to ignore Gun's words, but still silently reduced his hand strength. Dream tried to breathe a little more oxygen to save her own soul.

"I'll ask you one last time" Hall growled. "Where's that memory card?"

Dream knew he would still give in, so she refused to open her mouth, but bit her lip to pretend to be short of breath, hoping that he would want to know the answer enough to loosen his grip a little more. Then Dream's neck joint will have enough space to bend down and bite his arm.

Hall had mostly placed his guard on Gun on the opposite side, and with the girl in his hand, he was completely confident that even if she grew angel wings, she wouldn't be able to escape.

He really wanted to know where the memory card was located.

The only evidence of his crimes.

To put it bluntly, these people are so fucking stupid.

The whore was in his hand, and so was her brother.

The older brother raced for debauchery like the rich young masters while having no money in his hand, having to deprive the little sister of her salary every day. This is much more despicable than kneeling and begging like a beggar.

And a faking rich guy will easily fall in with the sweet offers from a musician of the most famous band in the bar.

He had easily manipulated Illus in the palm of his hand with just a few simple tricks.

He will always get what he wants.

Always.

Just get the memory card back and delete the recording, and everything will be over.

Hall loosened his grip slightly.

At this moment, the sound of footsteps outside could be heard. Dream took the opportunity to scream for help.

"HELP"

Tinn immediately ran to the door of the female restroom and crashed into a large body causing him to fall on his back to the floor.

Hall pulled Dream by the neck and heaved her outside after kicking Gun in the stomach. Even Tinn who stood in his way was mercilessly brushed aside.

"This whore."

He lifted Dream up high and squeezed her throat.

He flung her onto the clean, shiny white floor and began to sit on top of her. His hideous hands began to tear at her shirt and growled.

"Your fucking whore, let me see where you're hiding it."

Tinn and Gun scrambled to pull him away, but his strength was ready to knock them out with just two swipes of his hand.

Dream fluttered under the heavy pressure, her eyes blurred with the white light of the electric lights on the ceiling, her body cooled from Hall's groping.

Tinn and Gun charged again, but this time with the help of a white figure.

He's as big and tall as Hall, and he easily knocked Hall over so Tinn and Gun could run over to help Dream up.

Her whole body was frozen and shivering, and Tinn wrapped her tightly with his coat.

On the other side, the clash has not stopped.

Hall was pinned down by the tall figure, despite his continuous punches.

Suddenly Dream jumped up and rushed forward.

"Phi..."

At this moment, Gun looked up slightly, and he realized that the guy in white was wearing a hospital uniform, one arm was still bandaged, the other hand was holding a knife raising up so it could sink into the body below.

Illus was awake???

Illus, somehow, had woken up from his coma, and was now here with a knife in his hand as if trying to take Hall's life.

"Illus, stop" Tinn gestured for Gun to hold Dream, and it was he who approached to stop Illus. "Let's hand him over to the security team first."

Illus was panting as his newly stitched wound throbbed painfully because Hall kept attacking it.

"Tinn, get out of the way. I don't want to mess with a god like you."

Illus sarcastically referred to the way Dream usually calls Tinn. That's right, in the eyes of his sister, the most talented and perfect person like a god in this world is only Tinn. But the god could also fall into the temptations of the mundane like a defectible human.

The phony face is something he's worn all his life, and he believes everyone has one. But he used to believe that, at least, there was still some sincerity in those filthy things.

Yet this son of a bitch, dared to use him as an obedient dog to help him do one thing after another.

Illus took a knife in his hand and pinned Hall to the ground. He thrust down a deep knife, growling.

"You deserve this." He pulled out his knife and stabbed it again. "Why am I the only one who should be punished and not you?"

Tinn rushed over and grabbed Illus' arm but the power coming from the madness makes a person who has just woken up from a coma still easily swinging knives everywhere.

Not even a god will be able to stop him from punishing this person who deserves to be punished.

Isn't that what they usually say in court?

That the perpetrator deserves proper punishment.

He's just... doing for justice.

Red blood gushed from Hall's stomach, flowing along the crack in the brick floor.

Gun trembled, his one hand held the coat on Dream's shoulder, the other hand opened the phone to call the emergency line of the hospital to report the situation.

The cold notification sound resounded from the loudspeaker.

Illus's now crimson knife hand was lifted into the air again. Tinn grabbed the sharp blade with his palm, only to be brushed away by Illus.

The blade glinted under the pale electric light.

And then the stabs continued to fall on.

Hall didn't have time to make a sound, his neck tilted to the side, his white eyes stared straight at Dream, and his mouth spat out a mouthful of blood.

Dream glared back at him.

The hospital's security team finally arrived, only to clean up the remains of the incident and treat the victims' wounds.

Even when being handcuffed and pinned to the ground, Illus struggled to glare at Dream and slurred every word.

"It's all your fault, your fucking cunt."

_______

Things gradually came to an end when Hall died and Illus was sent to a reformatory. Yes, such a brief statement would be enough to describe the end of everything.

It was like a terrible nightmare.

At least for someone sensitive like Gun.

Tinn thus had a small wound on the palm of his hand, which after a few days scabbed and dried to a translucent brown color. But just thinking that the blade that cut into Tinn's hand was the same blade that poked Hall's internal organs was enough to make Gun want to vomit.

In contrast to Gun's emaciated appearance because he constantly had nightmares when he had to witness that brutal scene, Dream appeared in a gentle and elegant appearance as if he had been liberated. Her eyes sparkled with confidence, completely different from her previous lifeless beauty.

Gun met her a few days ago.

Dream had to transfer schools and that means she would have to leave the student council. Before leaving, she personally met Gun and Por to apologize for everything. The moment she hugged the document box and turned her back to walk out of the student council room, even in Gun there was a strange regret.

The incident caused so much controversy about their school that the school decided to give the students an extra week of holidays on the grounds that the school needed renovation and the candidates needed more time to prepare for the school president election.

And of course, every turn entails the wheels of its fate.

"Hey, this year Hot Waves is not allowing final year students to compete for fear of affecting the college entrance exam."

The announcement was pinned at the top of the Hot Waves registration page, as an end to Chinzhilla's fantasies.

That's it, Gun hasn't even touched the mic on the Hot Waves stage again, but this dream has disappeared into dust in the blink of an eye.

To help the members relieve their depressed mood because of this news, Por came up with the idea to take the opportunity to have an extra week of holidays that Chinzhilla would go on a trip together.

"This is a place with both mountains and sea, no need to worry if our tastes are not the same."

Fortunately, this time the location is not Yak's resort, otherwise Gun is afraid that the friction that breaks out between their group might happen again.

Tinn and Tiw of course become Gun and Por's attachments, but the strange thing is that even Sound joined, through the invitation of...

Win????????

"His hand hasn't healed yet. And I'm his hand. Now if I go, he has to go too, okay?"

Win's explanation easily fooled the silly Chinzhilla, but enough to make Tinn furrow his brows in thought.

"Do you think Ai'Sound has an eye on Win?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104K 9.2K 111
"You think I'm golden?" "Brighter than the sun, but don't tell Apollo" Dante hates Rome's golden boy. Jason doesn't even remember him. Right person w...
465K 31.5K 47
โ™ฎIdol au โ™ฎ"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
274K 17.3K 21
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
210K 4.4K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...