Chapter 11.6: Ep 5

Tinn cupped Gun's wet cheeks and benignly stroked through his shivering eyelashes. Gun's already glittering eyes added a coating of crystal pure water like a magnificent jewel. Tinn loved these eyes so much that if Gun pouted and said no at the moment, he would give up all his plans and bring him back.

Gun blinked thoughtfully. Every second that passed felt like a second waiting for a verdict for Tinn. His heart trembled for fear of rejection from the person in his hand, that it was fortunate that Tinn knew that Gun liked him first, if it were the reverse that Tinn liked him first, then Tinn would probably forever cowardly embrace this one-sided love and never dared to express it in front of Gun.

Even now, when he had grasped Gun's heart, he still felt fear.

"But..." Gun rubbed his cheek in Tinn's hand, contentedly enjoying the faint warmth of bitter tea from his flesh. "We're not allowed up there, are we?"

Tinn sighed in relief.

"Of course not. I'll give you a special gift, na?"

Tinn's expectant expression under the moonlight was so charming, that Gun seemed to be mesmerized and nodded willingly.

"But... But you mustn't go too far from me."

Tinn laughed and took his hand instead of the promise.

They lento climbed up the stairs of the tallest building. The early morning rain made the smell of mud hit their nose as they stepped through the windows facing the weed-filled backyard.

The hand hold allowed Gun to walk through the stairs with no effort. Tinn kept stopping at each floor and asking him if he was tired and needed a rest. Gun reticently shook his head but his whole body was already melted and leaning on Tinn, causing Tinn to lead him step by step up the stairs.

Until they reached one corner of the stairs, they accidentally bumped into two people curled up against the wall, causing Gun to let out a loud scream and crouched behind Tinn.

"Gun?"

The flashlight shines directly on the two of them, giving Gun a little more courage to poke his head over Tinn's back.

"Yo?"

Gun rubbed his eyes and looked at his friend's bewildered face, in his arms was a beautiful little girl with big brilliant eyes and the uniform of a certain all-girls school.

Nook?

Tinn quickly understood everything and continued to lead Gun by his hand to the next floor. The Secret Letter Night is really the ideal moment for passionate dating couples. In the end, in Chinzhilla, perhaps only Pat is the most pitiful since until now, he was still trying to find secret letters to exchange gifts instead of hiding in a corner to kiss his unexist lover.

At the top of the stairs, Tinn hugged Gun tightly by the shoulders and put a hand in front of his eyes. The vision that was already facing the darkness inadvertently received an extra layer of shield from the warm palm, Gun was both scared and anticipating what was to come.

He slowly followed the instructions whispered of Tinn in his ear, until he felt a sudden flash of light through Tinn's fingers, making him obediently close his eyes.

"Cheating is not good na" Tinn's lips accidentally touched his ear like passing a small current into it "Are you ready, Gun?"

Gun's soul was still rolling somewhere as the terrace door slowly opened before his eyes, welcoming him with a cool breeze hitting his face.

Gun had never been to the terrace of this building, as it was rumored to be the oldest building in the school and also the building of the teacher's departments, so the terrace was rarely cleaned and was extremely dirty. However, the reality before his eyes was completely opposite.