Chapter 11.3: Ep 5

"It's our avid fan. Their nickname is Lion."

Of course, how could Gun not know this name? Noong Lion with a cute baby lion avatar, that's Tinn. Maybe Tinn did not know that the pre-order activity was to give away tickets to the show, and Tinn had to be on duty that day in the student council room to serve as a waitress, so he could not come to see the performance. In addition, Tinn is a special audience that Gun will always let him attend his concert freely, with an extra charge is an passionate gaze from Tinn.

"Don't accept that order" Gun sighed. "That's Tinn"

It was not until Gun had run away from the music club room and left a sentence "Let me go talk to him first" that his stupid friends dimly realized that maybe Tinn did it because he wanted to help their club again.

"Oh but..." Pat scratched his head thoughtfully. "Why would all members of the student council like to help us?"

This question from Pat drew their attention back to the person who had just entered the room with a bag of food in his hand and a smile from ear to ear.

"Babyyyyyyyyyyyyyy" This long voice knew that its owner could not control it because he had not yet understood the current situation.

Yo got goosebumps looking at Tiw who was standing there scratching his ears in shock, then looked back at one of his friends who was so shy that he huddled under the rolled up blankets on the bed.

"Does anyone want some grilled food?"

Tiw tried to stay bold, but the corners of his lips could not stop twitching. He forgot that today is the last day before the fair, most clubs will stay very late to complete their preparations.

That's a pity! I almost got to eat with Por alone again.

Gun returned when they had already started eating. Seeing Tiw here, he dumbfoundedly asked why Tinn was not in the student council room and did not tell him where he went.

Tiw quickly cut the beef for his lover, thinking while chewing.

"Apparently, he's going to interview for the election."

Every year, students who aspire to run for school president must pass a preliminary round that includes screening outstanding records and participating in a confidential interview with school administrators.

Those selected will be posted with detailed information on bulletin boards throughout the buildings. Then came the campaigning period, which consisted of two main rounds. First, candidates will select a plan they wish to implement based on the interests of the school and the student. This activity will be planned in detail and presented to all students and administrators. The three projects that receive the most support will advance to the final round and are provided with funding to develop and implement over a one-month period.

Gun nodded, he had been told about this by Tinn a few days ago, but at that time his mind was in the clouds, so he forgot.

That the election is coming very soon.

_______

Gun did not have much time to think about the election, because the School's Activities Fair was right in front of him. It had only been one morning of the fair day, and he was already exhausted from having to constantly pack merchandise and arrange seats for audience.

One thing that was both unexpected and very desirable was that the number of people who came to their concert increased so much that they were crammed into the small room of the music club, and even spilled out into the hallway.

Two weeks after Chinzhilla's injury, they can only stand by and watch their juniors enjoy their own burning stage.

While everyone was immersed in passionate songs on the stage and the stall gradually became sparse, Gun seized the opportunity to weave his way through the crowd of people walking out of the room.