Chapter 17.2: Ep 8/2

According to Illus, Tinn used his brain to profit by writing essays for others, and he offered to hire Tinn to write application essays to prove that to be true. It would have nothing to do with Dream if he didn't want to use Dream's money to do it.

Thanks to her attractive appearance, Dream did work as a photo model and. She has always hated people focusing on her looks, so after earning some money, she decided to buy a camera and turned to photography. This part-time job makes Dream earn less money, but gives her peace of mind as she cherishes each picture shot via the camera lens.

Her parents only allowed her to work part-time aside from study on the condition that all the money earned must be transferred to the joint fund of the two siblings. Her money helped Illus buy the most expensive new shoes and pay for the most debauchery night at bars.

And when Dream wanted to spend money studying with a famous tutor to prepare for the upcoming language certification exam, Illus took that money to test Tinn.

That's what he said.

Dream didn't believe him.

She was so used to being suppressed that she only resentfully thought that Illus was making up stories to steal her money once again. She decided to ask Tiw to tutor with the little money she had left and luckily, the exam results were still extremely good.

After some time, she found out that the essay written by Tinn had been submitted to several universities, and she realized how she had been tricked by her own brother.

"You lied about wanting to test P'Tinn to get my money to buy your essay?" Dream threw the plastic cup she was holding in the face of her alcoholic brother.

"So what?" Illus grabbed the cup and threw it away. "It's undeniable that Ai'Tinn isn't as perfect as you think bitch"

Dream fell into an uncontrollable rage.

"You are not allowed to submit that essay. And you must return my money."

"I have the right to do that. I'm your brother," Illus replied casually, his mind still reeling from the extravagant at the bar.

"Have I ever wished for that?"

Dream jawed at him, just a second later, her jaw was grasped and squeezed tightly against the refrigerator.

"It's just a few pennies and you cannot leave it for your brother?" The strength of his hand increased again. "You only need to open your legs a few times to earn double that amount, right?"

Dream opened her mouth to bite his purlicue hard and returned to her room.

Illus was always the favored one in their family. And a girl like Dream, no matter how talented and beautiful she is, can only be her brother's background. If this time Illus can successfully get into the top university this way, then all of Dream's efforts will be just dust.

Compared to Illus taking advantage of Tinn to get a ticket to the top university, the fact that Tinn actually did this surprised Dream the most. She couldn't believe that the senior she deeply respected and admired could cheat just for money.

For the most mediocre reason.

So it was Dream who arranged to expose Tinn and Illus' cheating in front of everyone during the candidate introduction.

She just wanted to know the truth.

And if this is true, then those who violate the law need to be exposed.

She was well aware of the consequences of this action

But if they really deserve it...

Tinn once told her, never let intimacy overwhelm reason and principle.