Chapter 9.2: Ep 4/1

Gun did not want to leave Tinn alone to deal with all the storms out there. Because he was there now, they have got each other, so this city is not worth the loneliness anymore.

From now on, we are no longer lonely, Tinn.

Gun cautiously placed an envelope on the table. Without thinking, Tinn already understood what was inside.

This time...

Tinn was unsure. His thoughts had become too clouded to think. Is it feasible that Gun is attempting to give him a signal?

That they... used to have something together, didn't they?

But Tinn reconsidered, perhaps he was overthinking things.

Tinn has always acknowledged that the most efficient method to reject someone's affections is not to give them a chance to treat you nicely. When he receives the compassion of someone who has affections for him, he would be confused as to how to respond to that. But with Gun, he was just afraid that he would fall for him.

That... not good for either of them.

"This isn't my own money," Gun convinced. "It's the whole music club's effort. You can't deny it."

"Gun..."

Gun realized he could not persuade Tinn with simple words yet would have to rely on some extraordinary techniques. He twisted his mouth, pretending to hold one of his cheeks and whisper "Aw"

Tinn, as predicted, was panicked with his deeds right away.

"What's wrong? Let me see your bruises, Gun. Does it hurt a lot?"

Gun nods sheepishly, putting on his most pitiful expression possible.

"You take it quickly, don't let me say anything else. The more I talk, the more it'll hurt."

Perhaps Tinn was too lenient for Gun, allowing him to slowly infiltrate the domain and break down the barrier between them. Now Tinn could not say no to him any longer.

If it was someone else, Tinn was prepared to use all frigid words to stop their intentions. Still, he did not want to upset Gun.

Seeing Tinn still hesitate, Gun opened his mouth wide and continued his play "Awwwwwww"

Until Tinn helplessly grabbed the envelope on the table, Gun silently grinned a satisfied smile.

"I will try to pay you soon." Tinn was steadfast.

Having achieved his goal, Gun did not hesitate to tease him.

"What about using your body to pay me instead?"

Tinn's mind suddenly flashed indescribable images, he shyly waved his hand to refuse.

"N-No... No way."

Gun was even more teasing.

"I mean you can be my servant" Gun stretched out his hand and tapped Tinn's chin. "What are you thinking, Tinn?"

_______

Contrary to the beautiful scene at Tinn's apartment, the waiting corridor of the hospital is now witnessing a very miserable scene.

Por, Pat, Yo, and Win went to the clinic one by one to treat their wounds. They heard that the Chimera were still unharmed except the only one. But their band was in tatters as if they had just returned from the battlefield.

Yo hugged his bandaged arm and could not help but grumble. He has told himself that he should have stayed at home to study instead of rolling around in that bar.