Chapter 8.2: Ep 3/2

(Words in italics are recall)

_______

"This is the first time I've seen P'Tiw like that."

Por paused, he did not know what the point of this sentence was.

"P'Tiw and my brother have been in the same basketball club since kindergarten." Dream smiled and explained, "Since I was a kid, this is the first time I've seen P'Tiw so worried and out of control."

Dream looked straight in his eyes with an inexplicable look. A slight thought passed through Por's mind, could it be that Dream and Tiw have known each other since childhood. But Tiw never told him about it, or maybe it was because he never asked.

"P'Por is feeling the same, aren't you?"

Having known each other for nearly 3 years, this is also the first time Por has seen this side of Tiw.

"So does P'Por know why P'Tiw agreed to tutor me but not anyone else?" She winked mysteriously.

Por was sick of guessing her mind. Regardless of the answer, Por is willing to hear it, not completely believe it. He is a sensitive and fidgety person, yet he still has the utmost faith in his boyfriend.

Dream sat down next to him, slowly telling the whole story, but deliberately dodged her own question.

"You probably don't know, but when P'Tiw was a child, he wasn't as gentle and understanding as he is now."

Apparently, Tiw also rarely tells him stories about his childhood, he often says that he forgot everything, and those stories are not memorable.

"P'Tiw was not a quick-tempered or angry person before, but he was very possessive. All the things that belong to him, he definitely won't let others have a chance to touch them."

Dream's narration was as steady as a radio, but the amount of information crammed in was so much that Por could not absorb it all at once.

Possessive? Tiw does not seem to be very possessive... At least, he is not possessive of Por.

"But as we all know, it's okay for children to hold onto their toys to a certain extent, but to the point of punching their classmate till they end up in the hospital over a basketball is not as simple as that."

Basketball - Tiw's favorite sport.

The first time they two met was also on the basketball court. At that time, Por was accidentally hit in the face with a basketball by Tiw and the result was also two lines of blood in his nose. Tiw was very composed as he graciously gave Por first aid instructions, saying that this is all the must-know first aid knowledge of a student council member. It was then that Por realized that, oh, this guy was from the student council. Tiw even carried him to the infirmary room and drove him home that afternoon. Their dates to apologize and repay then gradually turn into intimate dates between two lovers. Just like that, they've been together for more than two years now.

Por used to watch Tiw practice basketball after school so many times, watching his back somehow appear on the court, with the basketball bouncing in his hand. At the end of each match, Tiw always wanted to immediately swoop into his lap and lift him up and rotate a few times, but he still managed to control his instincts, partly because he was afraid that people around him would find out, partly for fear of getting dirty sweat on Por's clothes.

"That's it. P'Tiw fought with my brother so much that they both had to go to the hospital for stitches. His family then moved out, reportedly sending him to a more rigorous school."