Chapter 7.3: Ep3/1

"Ai'Gun, why are you want us to come here?"

Pat dropped his bag on the table, panting from exhaustion. He did not understand why Gun chose a cafeteria so far away from their school, and the address is hard to find.

"That's right, isn't it normal to meet at your mom's shop?" Win was no different, today was the day he did not ride his electric bike to school, so he had to walk a super long distance with Pat, Yo and Por.

Since Gun came there really early, he looked at his friends and whispered secretly.

"It's important things. If we go to my mother's shop, they're not gonna be secrets anymore."

Por nudged him gently and questioningly.

"So what happened to you two yesterday..."

"It's a long story." Gun shook his head. "And it doesn't matter."

Por dumbfoundedly "Aw", wondering if Gun wanted to announce or discuss something that was so serious. Their leader texted everyone in the group chat to remind them to come here after school, and even spammed the message so many times that the phones in their pockets vibrated between classes.

Yo did not have that much to say, just cared about eating.

"You have to have a full stomach first before discussing anything." He reached out and called for service. "Excuse me"

From the back, a waiter came out with a menu in his hand. As this is a relatively old-fashioned and pale-colored beverage shop, and the staff's uniforms are also old worn-out aprons.

"What would you like to drink?"

The menu was placed on the table, but no one glanced at it, all eyes were on the waiter. Gun has a deeper sense of deja vu than anyone else, because right now the person standing in front of him is...

"Tinnnnn"

Gun jumped to his feet and pulled Tinn's hand to a corner.

"Why are you here?"

Tinn's vision over Gun's shoulder looked at Chinzhilla, who were gawking at and listening to the two of them talking.

"I work here" Tinn turned his gaze to Gun's forehead. "Don't worry, this is just a normal shop. Besides, I don't work at that bar often."

This afternoon, Gun also planned to show off his cooking skills to treat Tinn, but Tinn quickly refused and said that he was busy, and it turned out that he went to work.

At this close distance, Gun suddenly realized that Tinn also had dark circles under his eyes. Yes, everyone is human, not a god, who could endure such a huge amount of work.

He pointed at Tinn's dark circles.

"Please don't go to work in the evening, take your time to rest. Look at these dark circles under your eyes."

Tinn laughed and patted his hand, suddenly hearing a small howl in front of him. Yo quickly covered Pat's mouth to avoid disturbing the young couple.

"Are you telling me? Look at you too." Tinn grinned in a lower voice, "Okay, let's go back to the table. Everyone seems to be thirsty."

Gun also did not want to interfere with Tinn's work, so he went back to the table and ordered drinks with others. The shop was quite crowded, so Tinn was also extremely busy.

"Tinn's so hard working" Win lamented.

Gun took a sip of apple juice and let out a long sigh.

"You guys. I have this idea."