Chapter 17.3: Ep 8/2

Warning: Choking/Attemping Murder/Stabbing/Blood/Murder

_______

"Oh" Sound sniggered. "What a pity"

The bodyguard coughed again.

Win did not like this smile of his, when the corners of his mouth curved up but his eyes were cold and emotionless.

Each time, Win felt so distant.

As if this person wasn't the guy holding the guitar and singing love songs on his laptop screen.

It's someone very different.

Since the day of the incident, he had never seen Sound's parents visit their beloved son. Maybe rich people are always busy, he thought.

But even the night Sound had to undergo surgery for the second time, there was still no sign of any relatives other than the bodyguard he was familiar with.

"They just need me not to die."

Win swallowed silently, feeling that their world was too different.

The siren suddenly rang, along with the steady sound of announcements coming from the loudspeaker in the hallway.

"Please pay attention, all the patients and doctors..."

The bodyguard immediately locked the door of the room, his hand was ready on the gunbutt in his pocket.

"There is a fight going on in the 8th floor corridor of the hospital. Recommend everyone to stay away from this area. The troublemaker carries a weapon..."

The cold words pierced Win's ears, the 8th floor is the floor of the comatose patients waiting to wake up, and at the end of the corridor is the patient's family room where Chinzhilla stay. Pat and Yo are probably at the canteen in the 3rd floor canteen, but Gun will definitely stay waiting for Tinn in that room...

Win wanted to jump off the bed and run to the door, but was immediately pulled down by the blanket from behind.

"You fucking damn Sound!!!!!"

"Lie still. You don't want to fuck up my hand again, do you?"

_______

The hallway upstairs of the comatose patients at noon was eerily quiet. Tinn strolled down the hallway, until he heard the commotion inside the female restroom.

Maybe there's some conflict between the women...

If Tinn just barged in, it wouldn't be very polite.

"HELP" He heard Dream's shout.

A few minutes ago, Gun listened to the screams and walked in here, to witness the scene of Dream being brutally threatened by someone by the throat.

He didn't have time to think, but directly entered with his bare hands, hoping to be able to promptly rescue the victim, without even taking into account that this person was a head taller than him and extremely strong.

Even... a little familiar.

"P-Phi... Phi...Gun"

Dream's whisper was interrupted, her face pale as the other hand tightened.

"N'Dream... Please don't say anything..."

Dream was fully aware of her situation now, but if she hadn't tried to disturb him, the chances of escaping were even lower.

"Let her go"

Gun asked firmly. He slowly took a step forward, hoping to find the other person's loophole and rush in.