Chapter 8.3: Ep 3/2

Tinn approached Gun at that time carrying a little bag, having probably just concluded his shift at the beverage shop. Tinn noticed that Gun and Por stood talking on the porch for a long time. At first he was afraid that they would be so busy talking that they would forget to go home. But from dusk, the street lights have been brightly switched on, and around this area there are many people passing by, returning home a little late is still kind of safe.

"Gun!"

Gun heard a familiar voice from behind, he had been immersed in Por's story, not knowing when it was already dark.

"Tinn?"

Tinn gave him a bag of neatly folded clothes, saying that it was the clothes he forgot at Tinn's place, Tinn had already taken it to dry cleaning for him. Gun couldn't help but click his tongue, now he ran out of excuses to go to Tinn's place.

"You guys still haven't come home yet?" Tinn asked, his hand pulled out a small box of cakes and put it in Gun's hand. "This is for you. I saw that you seemed to like this one."

Gun smiled as he examined the tiny item he was holding, his heart filled with joy. It must be said that Tinn is a very observant person. Gun rarely compliments the sweets from the outside shop since his mother could make any delicious sweets. But the mocha mousse at this shop really exceeded his expectations. When Gun shoveled a piece, the soft, fragrant cake instantly melted on the tip of his tongue. It was so unexpected that Tinn noticed his taste. Gun felt that perhaps this piece of cake would be a billion times more delectable.

"I'm gonna go back first, we'll talk later." Por knew what to say with a smile to goodbye the two of them.

Gun held back his hand, instructing Por to call him when he got home, but in the end Por used the excuse of oversleeping to cover up the rest of the story that night.

It was unclear what Por and Gun had said, but Tinn could feel the tension and sadness in the air between the two of them. Compared to Gun, Tinn even trusts Tiw more so he did not think the problem is related to Por's relationship. Tinn believed that Gun and Por have to worry about something related to their club, but it seems that both of them have denied that the music club has problems. It could be that there was another issue.

"Gun, is there any problem?" Tinn asked softly

Gun pursed his lips in silence, he did not know how to tell Tinn. He did not want to lie to Tinn but he also did not want to tell Por's story since things were still unclear.

Looking at Gun's impatient face, Tinn did not want to make it difficult for him anymore, he actively changed the subject.

"Actually, Por called you yesterday. Since you were sleeping, I answered the phone."

Gun nodded and asked what the two of them had said. He felt regretful for not recognizing Por's issue sooner so that he could confide in him.

Tinn immediately spotted Gun's absent-mindedness. His grin and happiness when receiving the cake have vanished, which is what bothers Tinn. Tinn likes to see him smile, like to look at those eyes that curl up like small moons and those bonny chubby cheeks, not a glum Gun like this.

"Gun, I know that I have no right to forbid you from doing anything." Tinn pulled his hand so that he could stand closer to him "But listen, that bar isn't good for working. There are still a lot of bars out there that need to find a band to perform, do you want to think again?"

Gun was a little startled because Tinn's face was suddenly enlarged before his eyes. He tried his best not to glance down at Tinn's lips with his most covetous expression