Chapter 13.2: Ep 6/2

After a while of messing around, Gun finally obediently lay on the bed for Tinn to continue pulling the blanket up to his neck, this time with Tinn's steady arms enveloped around the outside of the thick blanket, like a fortified citadel surrounding him.

"Tinn..." Gun hesitantly poked his head out of the blanket and called out to the person next to him.

"Yes?" Tinn was lying with his head on his arm, his free hand patting Gun over the blanket like a baby lullaby.

"About these letters... "

Gun moved a little closer to Tinn, letting the warmth of his embrace hold him.

"You want to talk about them now?" Tinn stretched out his arm that was resting under his head so that Gun could easily lie on it and inched closer to him.

Gun is like a cotton ball rolling into Tinn's chest, enjoying the warm feeling of warmth throughout his body in a warm space.

"I don't know. I dreamed that you refused my letters." Gun whispered as he reached out to wrap his arms around Tinn's back beneath the blankets.

Up to that point, every detail of that dream was still clearly visible in Gun's mind, like a piece of genuine memory.

Most likely, it was an experience of this Gun in the past.

The past which is completely different from what Gun went through.

"It was just a dream." He felt that Tinn's words were purely for comfort.

Tinn's gentle voice and steady breathing made it impossible for Gun to guess what he was thinking.

"Maybe it wasn't." Gun said honestly, silently waiting for Tinn's response.

"Are you trying to tell me something?" Tinn asked him an inexplicable idle question.

Gun had no idea where he got that courage to speak.

"Tinn. I'm not Gun"

_______

"That guy named Illus is so good at playing. Definitely MVP of this match." Pat looked at the score on the led screen, the victory was completely tilted to their school, all thanks to that prominent basketball player.

"That's right." Nook jumped up and down in delight. "He's so great."

Illus - the main basketball player of their school, easily made everyone present on the field remember because of his skillful dribbling skills and outstanding handling.

Gun nodded in approval, watching the fans swarm down the field and surround the basketball club members and hail them like gods. Chinzhilla was a little afraid of the chaos below, so they continued to sit on the upper row of seats, intending to wait until the crowd subsided before going down.

Por is very attentive to the emotional details of his boyfriend. Throughout the match, he constantly turns to Tiw to check his expression.

"Don't worry, sweetheart" Tiw patted the head of the person next to him, and conveniently massaged his aching neck because he always had to turn to his left to look at Tiw. "I'm glad for them."

Tiw entered the tournament two years ago but did not reap the rewards. This time, he was the one who missed it. Por knows how important basketball is in Tiw's life, and how much he regrets having to give up tournament practice to help the student council. But it was Tiw's decision, perhaps he chose the one that made him regret more but also felt more deserving.