Chapter 10.2: Ep 4/2

Gun meekly followed Tinn to check each booth, he kept his head down on the ground and ignored all the introductions of any clubs. Gun enjoys entertaining games, but after an afternoon of roaming around the booths, the games of the clubs are precisely the same as what he is used to playing, plus there was a sudden added an invisible wall between him and Tinn, dramatically reducing Gun's enjoyment over time.

The truth is that Tinn saw Gun from the time he stepped out of the classroom, but Tinn still had to tell himself that he could not be too tolerant and yielded to Gun, otherwise Gun would become terribly mischievous. Although that's the case, as soon as the sun was slightly in the opposite corridor, Tinn still condescended and called Gun over.

And the expression of over-indulgence, certainly lies in the fact that Gun will sulk back at him.

They finally made it to the culinary club's booth when it was already dark. From afar, a series of sweet aromas from various foods and drinks flew to Gun's nose invitingly.

In order to please the representative of the student council, the members of the culinary club excitedly dragged Tinn to each display table, where the dishes were presented artistically and attractively.

Gun looked on with lust, but he still had to pretend to listen intently to the master chefs' presentations.

Perhaps because they were so passionate about the dishes that the culinary club's presentation took up to over twenty minutes, and Gun could only watch as the dishes on the table gradually cooled down.

He sucked in a determined breath and reached out to pull the corner of Tinn's shirt, but Tinn's hand clasped behind his back was a step faster when he shoved a fat candy into Gun's hand.

Gun was so over the moon that he wanted to jump into Tinn's back, he held the sparkling candy in his hand and could not help but imagine that the two of them were secretly dating like Tiw and Por, which is extremely exciting.

Right now, he has a realistic fantasy in which he and Tinn are on a romantic date like a couple at an amusement park. Balloons of illusion whirled brightly in his head, making him giggle until his ears grew scarlet.

"Gun"

"Gun"

"Gun"

Gun jerked out of his dream, as Tinn shook a spoon full of beef in front of his lips and stated.

"Open your mouth. Let me feed you."

This was the time for Gun's stubbornness to rise. Gun puffed his cheeks, seemingly unsatisfied with the order Tinn gave him. Partly because he did not like to eat meat, and partly because he did not want them to give up on things so easily.

As for Tinn, he wanted Gun to have time to reflect and repent, since Gun did not fulfill his promise to sit in the classroom until the end of the class anyway. Tinn did not wish to use silent violence against Gun since he is not easily irritated or holds a grudge. As long as the problem is solved, Tinn will not bring it up again.

No matter who we are, getting acclimated to suffering is difficult but for being blissful, it is very easy. Gun used to suffer when he could not get a look from Tinn, and when he returned to enjoy Tinn's endless pampering, so he was still used to testing Tinn's tolerance to the limit.

"Gun"

Tinn knew that Gun was kittenish about being ignored all afternoon by him. He poked his index finger into the bulging pocket on Gun's cheek.

"Don't be sulking naaaaa, please."

Gun cocked his chin, still showing no signs of giving in. The scene inside the culinary club room at this time was so facetious that no one could imagine.