Chapter 1: Ep 1/1

It has been a day since Gun returned as a 12th grader. Though it sounds like a sci-fi story, it actually happened to our Chinzhilla leader.

At first, Gun thought this was just a surreal dream, he tried to wake himself up by all means, even banging his head against the wall and getting a painful lump, but THIS reality did not change.

Gun returned before the first day of his last school year, according to his mother. And of course, his mother did not believe in his story of time travel either (Mrs Gim thought her son did not want to go to school and concocted a ridiculous tale to trick her).

Sincerely to say, with Gun's simple brain, he readily accepted this and believed it may be a good chance to correct many problems from the past, such as his mother's illness and the Hot Wave competition.

If his mother had been diagnosed earlier, perhaps her condition would not have been that serious. And if he had put more time and effort into his preparation, maybe Chinzhilla would have won.

Things will get better, Gun thought.

Last night, Gun insisted on convincing his mother to see a doctor for timely treatment. Surprisingly and fortunately, the doctor stated that his mother is completely healthy and has no problem at all. Gun even asked the neurologist to check his mother twice to ensure the results were correct.

Things are really getting better, but it seems a bit different from the reality of the future that Gun has experienced.

Whether that is good or not, Gun does not know, at least his mother is good right now. For other things,...

"Gunnnn, you need to go to school right now." shouted Mrs Gim.

Right, it was the first day of school. Thinking about having to study again for a year was already depressing enough, Gun still tried to lift his spirits that no matter what, he did not study hard before, it would still the same now. Or maybe he could improve a little bit, who knows.

_______

Gun was almost late for school since he was preoccupied with thoughts in the morning, which means he had to skip the barbeque stall in front of the school gate. What a sad story!

As usual, Gun ran straight into the music club room and saw other members eating barbecue. Why hasn't their futileness remained unchanged, don't they know how to set an example for our juniors. Gun sighed.

"Eiiii, why are you guys still sitting here eating? Have you forgotten our promise to practice hard to win the Hot Wave for our seniors?"

"Gun, what are you talking about? Our seniors already won last year." confused Por, pointing at the trophy next to the Holy Chinchilla.

The Hot Wave trophy that Gun dreams of touching was right in front of his eyes, he quickly ran to the small shrine and gently touched the trophy as if it was a divine treasure. Until his flesh touches that clear glass, Gun was like awakening, help, this is sooooo real.

"Shiaaa, really?"

Gun looked at the trophy in bewilderment, if their music club already won last year, does that mean there will be no more prohibition on having a lover?

"What about the rule of not having a lover?"

Gun asked, then was suddenly hit in the head. It's Pat.

"What rule? Not having a lover? Which club has such a strict stupid rule?" Pat grumbled with his mouth still busy chewing on pork.

Gun gave him a bombastic side eye, "Our" - he answered silently in his head. Gun glanced at all his friends. Win, Por, Yo, Pat. Why are there just four of them?