Chapter 2: Ep 1/2

"You have something to tell me, don't you?" Tinn calmly asked.

Tinn is the class monitor and also a promising candidate for the school president title. He has been involved in the student council since the first year of high school, so he is used to helping fellow students and clubs, from academics to extracurricular activities.

Although they are classmates, Tinn and Gun rarely talk to each other. It is understandable because their lives are quite different. Tinn is always busy with the council activities and academic contests, while Gun's life revolves solely around music, Chinzhilla, and the music club.

Initially, Tinn was also very vague about what Gun wanted to meet him to say, but after his council last meeting, he has somewhat guessed. According to Kajorn's report, the music club has drastically regressed and virtually fallen asleep in victory since winning the Hot Wave competition last year. Instead of practicing, its members frequently congregate in the club room to eat and drink. This is one of the clubs that they need to consider decreasing its budget or transferring its members to the orchestra club, but it appears that the orchestra club does not want that either. Worst case scenario, the music club will be disbanded.

If Tinn remembers correctly, Gun is the music club's president this year.

So Gun must have come looking for him for this.

Tinn is not a severe person who loves criticizing and pointing out flaws in others, he is willing to cut unnecessary expenses to support any clubs in carrying out their activities. But again and again, Tinn is also a very fair person, he will not help any clubs that have no development but just lazily raise their hand to ask for subsidies from the school.

So Gun, you have to say something really convincing.

Gun gave Tinn an endearing gaze and reached out to grab Tinn's wrist, but Tinn immediately pulled his own hand to avoid Gun's. Right at that moment, Tinn catched a tad of sadness in the other person's eyes.

What was it? Tinn pondered. Was it sadness because the music club is about to be in trouble, was it just him pretending to win Tinn's sympathy, or was it a very ordinary look that Tinn misunderstood and thought too much?

Gun lips were still glistening with a grin, but his eyes were gloomy. He placed his hands on Tinn's shoulders instead. This time Tinn did not dodge it, just frowned slightly.

"You can't talk if you don't touch me?"

"And you're a treasure displayed in a glass cage or something that I'm not allowed to touch, right?" Gun asked back in a dejected tone.

Tinn genuinely did not want to make it difficult for Gun, after all, Gun used to treat him kindly.

Tinn shrugged his shoulders, clearly bored.

"So can you tell me now?"

Gun nodded asserted, looking at him with twinkled eyes.

"Tinn, you have to belie..."

"P'Tinn"

Gun's sentence was interrupted by a voice that came from behind. He turned around, it was a small girl with long hair tied neatly at the back of her neck, and in front of her chest was the badge of the student council.

"P'Tinn, I want to ask more about the clubs' booth at the School's Activities Fair this time."

Never before has such a simple sentence made Gun lose all of the bravery he has gathered to talk to Tinn.

"Is P'Tinn busy right now?"

Gun smiled reluctantly and shook his head to her, he turned to pat Tinn's shoulders lazily.