Chapter 4.1: Ep 1/4

Por finally had a weekend away from practicing with the music club. It has been a long time since he and Tiw were able to spend time having a perfect date. Normally, in order to avoid encountering acquaintances, the two often choose a restaurant far from their school as well as their home. Eating and drinking is the simplest and most passionate expression of love between them.

Tiw carefully unwrapped the shrimp for Por, the steamed shrimp just arrived making his hand so hot that he almost dropped it off the plate. At this moment, his phone rang continuously. Por noticed that his hands were so dirty, so he quickly touched the answer button and turned on the speakerphone.

Oh, that's Tinn.

"Ai'Tiw" Tinn spoke up, his voice not sounding very amused.

"I'm here. What's the matter, Tinn?" Tiw dipped the unwrapped shrimp in the sauce and placed it in front of Por's mouth.

"About the folk music contest, can you be a judge instead of me?"

"Huh?" Tiw and Por in unison.

"Are you staying with Por?" Tinn sighed, "That's it, I asked my mother, but she wanted me to attend a leadership workshop on the same day, so you should go to the temple for me."

Tiw did not know how to respond, just quietly observing Por's face, seeing his lover frowning and chewing on shrimp as if it had some kind of poison.

"After all, you were the one who offered to help the music club." Tinn continued.

Por froze. The chopsticks in his hand lost gravity, falling to the ground. Tiw asked the waiter to bring a new pair of chopsticks, despite Por's expression showing no sign of wanting to continue enjoying the meal.

"You're going to cheer for Por anyway. Going to this contest can both see your lover perform and make a good impression on the music club, so that they will be more accepting of you in the future."

Tinn realized that the other end was unusually silent.

"Let's talk later."

Tiw stretched out a greasy finger and hung up. He turned to Por, who was sitting contemplatively staring into space.

"Darling, what's wrong with you?"

"The contest, it isn't Tinn's intention, but yours?" Por took out a wet towel to wipe Tiw's hands and asked.

"Uhm, it was me asking Tinn for help. Babe, you don't want that, do you?"

"No" Por sighed. "It's just that Gun was so happy that Tinn helped him."

That sentence accidentally entered Tinn's ears through the audio transmission. Tiw must have forgotten to hang up, or missed the button, or for some other reason.

Tinn took the initiative to turn off the phone and lay down on the bed, letting that sentence linger in his mind.

Gun Guntaphon Wongwitthaya.

This person appeared in front of him more times in the past week than in the last two school years combined. Tinn believes that the way people meet each other, only a little is by chance, the rest is by arrangement. Whether it is God's plan or it is arranged by the human himself, it happens because someone wants to meet someone. As if we do not intentionally want to meet that person, there are so many people going through this life, two heartless people will pass each other and never meet again.

In Tinn's eyes, Gun is a very lively and bright boy.

But that's all.

He has received thousands of love letters poured out of the front petition box of the student council room, but he has never opened any of them. Because he did not have the name he expected to see on the letter.