Chapter 17.1: Ep 8/2

Lines in italics are dialogues that the character recalls from the past, not directly spoken.

A/n: I have tried to reduce the load of content related to side characters as much as possible. The following content is necessary for the plot, hope that you guys will not get bored. Everything related to Hall, Illus and Dream will be solved and ended in this chapter. Next chapters we can enjoy the trip of Chinzhilla and their boyfriends (yess I spoiled)

_______

"I used to dream of.."

Each wave of the sea gently curled and then gradually dissipated when rolling to the sandy shore.

".. sitting and relaxing"

The two bodies sat on the sandy shore, the sea water had soaked their shorts, and the crumbs of sand covered their feet.

"... by the beach with someone I love once in a lifetime"

Tinn tilted his head to look at the person next to him. Gun's hair was a little wet, causing his bangs to hang slightly, gently fluttering in the breeze.

It was only when Tinn saw the drop of water on Gun's bangs gently rolling to the ground and curling up in the golden sand that he was stunned to realize that he himself was now actually sitting and relaxing on the beach with the person whom he loved.

"There will be just the sand, the sea, the breeze..."

"And us" Gun finished his sentence.

Tinn smiled and was pleased to be interrupted.

The ripples on the surface of the sand were getting smaller and smaller, meaning the tide has gradually subsided.

Like everything will pass.

Gradually.

Slowly.

It might sound cheesy, but this is really the wish of a nerd like Tinn. He may have never been in a relationship with anyone and never loved anyone before, but he always had certain hopes for his love.

Anyway...

In another perspective...

He must have been in love many times.

With Gun...

"I'll tell you something" Gun dabbed wet sand on the tip of the nose of the person who was staring at him without blinking. "We've been to the beach together."

"Really?"

Tinn looked stunned, and even a little pissed off. He didn't expect that his long-standing dream would be fulfilled first by himself .

"Long ago."

Gun laughed at Tinn's pouty look and dabbed more sand on his cheek. Now his boyfriend looked exactly like a dirty puppy.

He slightly bent down and shook his head to let his hair dry out. Leaving the sea for a while, he felt a bit cold as the salty sea breeze was non-stop blowing. Gun had yearned to return to the sea with Tinn ever since he came to the aquarium. He wished to let the crashing waves down there wash away his troubles.

Tinn brushed his sandy hand on his pants and lightly stroked Gun's bangs.

Gun slightly moved away from his hand, muttering that the reason was because his hands were dirty. In fact, he just wanted to avoid Tinn's eyes and let out a deep sigh. He realized that the biggest difference between them is that Tinn is always focused on the present, yet Gun is always worried about the past and the future. He regretted what has passed and afraid of what has not happened.