Chapter 8.4: Ep 3/2

Everything that happened after that was like a dream. Gun still kept feeling lightheaded when stepping on stage. He zoomed his gaze down the stage, searching for the figure of the person he loved.

The bright spotlights made Gun wince. The feature of bars is that spectators under the stage can clearly see the performers, but the performers cannot. The dim lights sometimes hide and emerge, making the atmosphere here even more enthusiastic.

Gun wished he could blend in with the people below, so he could be dragged into Tinn's arms, immersed in the swaying dance of the lively sounds. Even if this is not the performance he desires for Tinn, it will probably be a novel experience that both of them will never forget.

For Gun, the song "City" has always had a particular place in his heart. It was the first song he played for Tinn, and also the first song that Tinn sang with him. Such a unique song would not be appropriate at this stage. From the bottom of his heart, Gun believes that he will still have another chance to sing that song to Tinn in this reality.

To stir up the atmosphere at the beginning of the show, their band chose the song "Bad boy", which is now quite popular and extremely upbeat. Explosive lively music resounded in his ears, and Gun smiled, clutching the microphone in his hand, and mingled with the audience.

"Those damn bastards."

An emphatic shouting voice came from the loudspeaker causing the entire hall to riot.

The vivacious music was immediately drowned out by the commotion of the audiences.

Gun was still perplexed as to what was going on until he received a punch right in his cheek from nowhere. He staggered back and fell into the arms of his friends, gripping his aching eye sockets as he groaned.

"You guys did it, right?" Gun heard someone asking domineeringly.

"Fuck" Win angrily rushed forward, but luckily was held back by Por and Yo. "You guys again"

Pat, fearfully, stood behind Por, whispering, "What's going on?"

Por sighed and made a hush gesture at him, indicating that it was better not to say anything for the time being. He was so depressed that he did not know whether his band would be able to walk out of this bar today.

The Chimera again. Win tried to suppress his anger so as not to dive into them. The rage inside him was like a tornado ready to wash away all that was unsightly.

Hall - seems to be the leader of them, the one that has always actively quarreled with Win, smirking scornfully. Win hated his haughty look so much that he wanted to snap his teeth. Win stood in front of his friends, growling at him.

"What do you want, assholes?"

"Wow wow" Hall clasped his hands "Bold of your rat mouth saying that."

He turned his face to order the person behind, immediately a fractured guitar was thrown to Win's feet.

"Here's your achievement."

Win's eyes widened as he looked at his beloved bass that was now broken and shattered like a piece of junk. He felt his legs melt and the things in his gut were about to spill out. What the heck?

"Who did this?"

"Oh come on bitch. You don't have to pretend." Hall stepped closer and kicked the guitar with his foot.

"What the fuck are you talking about?"

Win pounded Hall's chin with his elbow. That man took a step back and spat out a splash of blood.

"I wasn't going to mess with you, but you're more of a bitch than I thought."

Following that, both sides rushed and punched each other. Gun, Por, Yo and Pat saw this and had to intervene and pull their friend away. In the chaotic fighting, each of them received several blows from somewhere, and they also learned to swing their fists in the air, not knowing if the person in front of them was friend or foe.