Race to the Top

By kyliewynter

Ginger Campbell is a fierce competitor in the board room. As a young, attractive woman in a male-dominated in... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38

Chapter 25

2 0 0
By kyliewynter

Warning: mature content ahead!

-Ginger-

I just got done slipping my sleeping clothes on when I hear a soft yet urgent knock. I get up and open the door to see Jackson's face. He looks troubled, almost pained. I instantly think something is wrong back home.

"What's up?" I say with concern, crossing my arms over my chest.

Jackson doesn't say anything, he just steps into my space and slides his arms around my waist. He pulls me into him and leans down pressing his lips to mine, slowly at first then harder. I open my mouth and he slides his tongue in. His lips are soft in contrast to the stubble on his chin. 

I slide my arms around his neck and then pull back. Jackson is out of breath, he doesn't let me go, I feel his hands on my lower back, they squeeze my flesh like he can't get enough.

"Jackson—"

"I need you Ginger, if you tell me you don't feel the same way about me, I'll leave, but I-I have to try."

I slide out of his embrace, and I turn my back to him.

"I-uh, what?"

"I need you Ginger, this isn't just a crush or physical attraction. I need you. And I think you feel the same way."

My heart is slamming into my chest. Desire pools in my belly. I run a hand through my hair.

"Uh, well, fuck Jackson, I care about you a lot, what if this messes things up?"

I turn back around and he shakes his head.

"I would rather know for sure than always wonder. I tried to deny my feelings over and over but they are stronger than ever. You're perfect Ginger, fucking perfect. I would hate to miss out just because I was too scared to find out if you felt the same."

I cross my arms then pinch my eyebrow. Jackson approaches me, his expression is soft, and worried. He pulls my hand away from my eyebrow, and kisses my palm.

"I'm not anything," I whisper, shaking my head.

"On the contrary Ginger, you are everything."

Tears fill my eyes.

"No! Everyone thinks I am but I'm not. I'm not the fastest or the smartest or the kindest. I'm not special in any way, I'm just a bag of pain trying not to drag everyone down with me," I say, the tears spilling down my cheeks. "It'd be better for you to move on and stop pretending that I'm something I'm just fucking not. I'm nothing Jackson, nothing at all."

Jackson's face twists in pain, and it fractures my heart more. He approaches me, and cradles my face in his hands. His thumbs wipe my tears away which just makes me cry harder.

"Ginger, I'm not comparing you to anyone. I care about you. I want the whiskey-slinging, sarcastic, smart, gorgeous woman that I know," he says. My tears won't stop, I can feel shock bloom in my chest. "Being around you is easy, it's effortless, and all I've wanted to do since I started working with you is kiss this lip."

Jackson grabs my bottom lip with his thumb and forefinger. He lets it go and uses his fingers to lift my chin. His lips graze mine and it feels like a storm in my heart has cleared, a storm that's been raging for years. I slide my arms around his neck again, and he grabs my waist, his arms encasing me in strength and trust.

So this is what it feels like, this is how it feels to have Jackson hold me, really hold me.

Jackson deepens the kiss and moves his mouth against mine with patience and passion. He pulls back, slightly out of breath and puts his forehead to mine.

"I want you Ginger, all of you," he says. "Exactly as you are." It sends a shiver down my spine. He kisses me again, with more need. I let out a small whimper as he starts kissing my neck and shoulder. His mouth is hungry and I'm suddenly very turned on as I decide to give in and let all my inhibitions go. Jackson lifts me up and wraps my legs around him. His arms run up and down my back as we kiss.

He untangles our limbs and lies me down on the bed. I pull my knees up and run my hands from my hair down to my stomach and hips. The hunger in his eyes grows.

He shakes his head.

"You are driving me crazy, if you saw what I saw—" Jackson pulls his shirt off displaying his chiseled chest and abs. God he's so hot. I pinch one of my nipples through my t-shirt. A big smile crosses his face and he shakes his head. "You are in so much trouble."

His voice is playful and slightly dangerous. I slam my legs together as I feel myself get wet. Jackson removes his pants and I can see his huge dick standing at attention in his boxers. Oh fuck.

Jackson crawls onto the bed slowly. He puts his hands on my knees and peels them apart. I'm still in shorts and a t-shirt but I feel very exposed under his gaze. He puts his face on my bare stomach and kisses further and further up my torso, pushing my shirt up along the way. His lips finally close around one of my nipples and it practically sends me over the edge. My back arches up as I moan. I can feel Jackson smile against my skin as he trails kisses over to the other nipple.

"Oh fuck, Jackson," I say.

He finally releases my nipple, I'm breathing hard and he's got that panty-melting smile on. He dips down so his lips are right next to my ear.

"I love hearing you say my name," he says then kisses the shell of my ear. Jesus Christ, this guy is going to make me fucking lose it.

He lifts me up and pulls my t-shirt off. He kisses me some more, allowing his hand to roam down my body. I'm dying for him to touch my pussy. It's practically pulsing and I want him to be the one that gives me release.

He kisses down to my breasts again then down to my stomach. He hooks his fingers in my shorts and slides them off. I'm in black, lacy panties. He looks down at me like I'm a fucking painting then looks up at me through his eyelashes.

"Naughty girl, I can't get over how fucking sexy you are. If I touch you will you be wet?"

I bite my lip and nod. He smiles and shakes his head again, giving me a throaty chuckle. Holy shit, I'm so turned on by him right now.

Jackson positions himself just above my pussy, trailing kisses all along my thighs. He uses his hands to rub right next to my entrance and the movement is driving me wild.

"Jackson, please—"

"Please what?"

"Please touch me, make me feel good."

He smiles against my skin.

"With pleasure."

He literally grabs the front of my panties and rips them off. He gently runs a few fingers down my wet folds which makes me shudder. He slides a finger inside me then puts his mouth right on my clìt.

"Oh fuck!"

"Mmmm you taste good baby,"

His words make my core vibrate. I'm going to cum insanely fast if he keeps this up.

Jackson starts to lick and suck on my clìt harder and faster. I arch my back and grab my tits while moaning ferociously.

"Oh ooooh! Oh my god!"

Jackson moans while sucking and licking and I go hurdling towards the edge. It feels like a wall a mile high is finally crashing down around me as my orgasm hits. Jackson keeps at it until my legs shake and I grab his chin to pull him off of my pussy.

He sits up smiling and then dips down and starts kissing my body again like he can't get enough of me.

Finally he kisses my lips and starts rubbing my pussy slowing with his fingers. I'm still insanely turned on and I desperately want to feel him inside me.

"Jackson..."

He moans into my neck.

"Mmmm keep that up baby."

I grab his dick through his boxers. He's even bigger than I thought.

"I want you inside of me," I say.

"I've been dying to hear those exact words from your mouth," he says. 

Jackson gets off the bed and comes back with a condom on his dick. I'm running my hands through my hair and raking my nails across my body. I'm practically buzzing with anticipation.

"God damn Ginger, you're fucking killing me," he says as he watches me while giving himself a few strokes. I've never felt so sexy, so treasured.

He positions himself on top of me and starts kissing my neck and ear and chest again. He grabs my hands in one of his and holds them above my head with one hand, making me feel so vulnerable and powerless and yet, worshipped. He grinds against me, rubbing his hard dick on my mound. Fuck, he's huge.  Finally, he starts to slide into me, inch by inch.

I cry out and arch my back as the pressure slowly fades to immense pleasure. It feels like we fit together, like puzzle pieces. I can't believe this is the first time we're doing this because it feels like it's where we belong.

With agonizing slowness, Jackson starts to slide in and out of me. His gorgeous face is covered in bliss and when he finally lets go of my hands, I run them over the muscles on his chest and shoulders. How is it possible for someone to be this sexy?

"Oh god Ginger, you feel fucking amazing."

I curl my hands around the back of his neck and bring his face down to me so I can kiss him and bite his lip. He lets out a groan which lights my insides on fire.

He starts pumping faster and faster, filling me up. He feels so good and I can't seem to get enough of him. I sit up and put my elbows underneath me, Jackson lifts me up and runs his hands all over my body while kissing my neck. I pull my legs up and push Jackson down, getting on top of him while he's still inside of me.

"Oh fuck," he says grabbing my hips.

I start to move my hips, sliding up and down and his shaft. Fuuuuck he feels amazing. I start to move faster against him, my clìt making contact with his skin. I feel my orgasm building again. Jackson squeezes my hips and throws his head back, his eyes are shut tight.

"God damn, I'm cumming!" He shouts.

As he moans some more and comes down from his high, he licks his fingers and puts them in between us, finding my swollen bud again. He's looking me in the eyes.

"You gonna cum again for me baby?"

The words send vibrations through my body and a minute or two later, I'm coming undone again.

"Oh god, oh fuck!"

My body shudders and I'm breathing hard. I feel like jello and I just want to collapse. Jackson sits up, holding me tight. His chest rises and falls quickly with his breath. He kisses the top of my head then gently lays me down and slides out of me. I miss it immediately.

Jackson gets up and removes the condom. Even his ass is adorable. He comes back and lifts me up which makes me squeal and slides me under the covers then he gets in on the other side. I'm practically a puddle, sprawled out on my back and Jackson props his head up on his hand and looks down at me like I'm the most amazing thing he's ever seen.

He trails a few fingers up and down my bare torso, circling a nipple or my bellybutton here and there. I give him a tired, satisfied smile.

"If you give me any more looks like that Ginger Campbell, I'm going to have to take you again," he says with a cocky smile. It lights the butterflies in my stomach on fire. We sit in silence for a few minutes, catching our breath and coming down from our high.

"Drink?" I ask eventually.

"Sure," he says. Leaning down to kiss my clavicle.

I get up and throw the door open, still naked. I come back with two glasses and a bottle of bourbon. Jackson leans back on the bed and rests his hands underneath his head while watching me.

"Holy shit, do you have any idea how hot you are?"

I spin around slowly a few times while holding the bottle between my tits or sliding it down my hips. I shake my head of unruly hair and laugh.

"Get over here now," he says playfully but the slight edge to the command makes my belly squirm.

I kneel on the bed next to him and pour a finger for him and one for myself. Then I lay sideways, my head on his stomach so I can look up at him.

"I'm pretty sure this is my top fantasy."

I take a sip.

"Oh yeah?"

"A gorgeous woman, naked, drinking bourbon in bed? I think every horny kid has this poster up in his closet."

Jackson holds his hands up like he's taking a photo or me. I lift an eyebrow and curl my lips up in a smirk.

"God, I saw that expression on so many occasions over the last however long and wanted to pin you to a wall every fucking time," Jackson says, smiling down at me.

"Why didn't you?"

"I thought you hated me. Then I thought I just annoyed you."

"Well, you did annoy me," he laughs and pinches my ribs. "But seriously, have you seen yourself? I think I just convinced myself not to like you so I didn't lust after you."

He has a satisfied smirk on his face.

"Don't let it go to that pretty head of yours Jackson."

"I'll try."

He cups my face, running his thumb across my cheek, the cheek he was wiping tears off earlier.

Then he slides his hand down and cups my breast and I take a deep breath at the sensation. I finish my bourbon then put it on the nightstand. I crawl up to Jackson, and straddle him. His hands slide from my butt up to my upper back and hair. We kiss slowly and in that moment, cradled in Jackson's warmth, his arms encasing me, I felt everything I ever wanted to feel: protected yet vulnerable, safe yet in so much trouble.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

480K 7.6K 30
He leaned down very slowly and my eyes fell to his lips before snapping back up. He gently pressed his lips against mine, moving slowly at first befo...
5.2M 162K 49
"C- Can you move b- back a little?" My words made him smirk and if it's even possible, he came closer. Why do I always have to stuck between him and...
131K 6.7K 99
Hannah And her Happy Harem After spending her entire life training to become an Olympic level gymnast only to suffer one too many injuries for her bo...
30.1K 662 49
His voice is low with what he says next, "I love you Gracie" my voice hitches down my throat. "And I understand this is not what you want to hear now...