Star War StoryTeller

By Shadow_trooper

Star Wars receive information from a world, and now they are learning about it from a knowledgeable chatterbox More

Prologue
Vault Tec
Super Mutants
Brotherhood (West)
Brotherhood (East)
The Enclave
NCR
Caesar's Legion
Heavy Clone Armor
Declarations and Intentions
Political Discussion
House
The Khans
The More Things Change
Ghouls
Ulysses' Divide
Mud, Business, Luck and Questions, what more could you ask for?
Legates
Religion
#85, Chems, Ideas, Training and FEV
Big MT
Zeta
Classes, Expenses, Clinic, Ethics, Cheers and EVIL!!!!!
Crimson Caravan
The Madre
Story Teller
AFTER PARTY!
War Games
The Boomers/Vault 34
The Pitt
VR Sim P1
VR Sim P2
VR Sim P3
Point Look Out
Call of the Krivbeknih
Survivalist
Slice of Life
Cannibalism

VR Sim P4

1.4K 19 9
By Shadow_trooper

Bail Organa, was manning a captured, heavy machinegun, as he rested it on a rock, firing the belt fed weapon, laying down fire on Chinese soldiers as they approach the narrow mountain path, however, on occasion, he'd need to reload, and the Chinese would move just a bit closer.

Without knowing, the artillery position was in the range of the signal jammer, so he was effectively cut off, from the rest. Satine was resting on a rock, holding an assault rifle, a bit delerious as she was resting on the rock from the multiple injuries she had suffered. The Artillery was at the position, but the crew manning it was dead.

Even the Sentry Bot she had ordered, was now laying in the path behind, it had been immobilized, but was still firing, attacking flankers.

Satine reloading her weapon, slapping the charging handle down which racked a new round into the weapons chamber she yelled over the gunfire to bail, "Any word on coms!? Is help coming or are we going to die a warriors death!?" switching her rifle to semi-auto she would take take careful shots towards the advancing chinese to try and conserve ammo.

Satine of course knew this was all a simulation, but that didn't stop her feeling every bullet that entered or exited her virtual body, the heat of near by fire, or even the feeling of shrapnel as it ripped through her clothing with the blood that came after. However the rush from it was something she never felt before, not even with her and Ben were in trouble all those years ago.

No this was a new rush of a cocktail, a mixture of fear, adrenaline, anger, and rage with a hint of survival instinct was something she had never felt before and it was exhilarating.

"Nothing, it's still static." Bail said, kneeling down and packing snow on the barrel as it glowed.

Bail had wrapped the radio's button down, waiting to hear the sound of the radio static clearing. Just as it stopped, Bail took action. He grabbed the radio and brought it to his lips

"This is Bail Organa! Is there anyone hearing me?! Satine is injured, the Robot is down, I am fighting off endless waves of Reds here. The Artillery is inplace but I am the last one in fighting condition. Ahsoka! Rex! Vizsla! Anyone! I am NEEDING back up damn it!" He shouted furiously as he began to fire upon the next group of chinese.

"We got clear signal!" Bail shouted, smiling.

Satine smiled as she continued to fight alongside her fellow politician now turned soldier, deciding to try and lighten the mood she yells over towards him. "If this is what the clones face daily! Then i think the senate should consider giving them benefits!" She said reloading a fresh magazine into her R91.

"That is what has been tried to get passed through, most of the time, it gets underbudgeted for more clone orders." Bail said, annoyed, as he saw the approach of spider mines. Running the gun over the path, he caused them to chain detonate, before he saw the retreat of the chinese.

"Ok, we got some breathing room. I'm going to go down, see it I can find more ammo belts for this." He said, picking up the looted Chinese Rifle and walking down the hill a bit to scavange. Satine looked at the artillery, before she began to adjust the firing angel, and opened the breach. She shoved a round in and closed the breach, looking through the targeting scope, she planned to take a shot at the Power Station, to end the battle earlier.

Satine with a grin was about to pull the firing cord before something out of the corner of her eye caused her to jump into the snow as the CLANG of metal on metal was heard, in front of her materialized one of the Dragoons with sword in hand ready to end her life, of course Satine being the woman she is now wasn't gonna go down without a fight.

She jumped out of the way, landing on her back and drew her pistol, firing a few shots into the body. As the Dragoon's jump reached over her, she kicked up and threw the soldier over her as she rolled onto her feet in a kneeling position. Turning and picking up her R91, she fired 5 shots into the body and 2 to the head, making the dragoon vanish, as it despawned.

Satine breathing heavy as she stood up on shaking legs, limping slightly towards the cannon as she grabs the firing cord and with a slight grin she says in a clearly tired voice, "smile for the cannon ya red bastards." With a yank of the cord the firing pin was dropped on the 177mm round which caused the howitzer to roar to life as it sent its deadly package towards the powerplant, Satine with whatever energy she had left allowed herself to slide down the side of the weapon as she watched her handy work in the distance with a satisfied smile on her face.

The team, with the exclusion of Rex, were rushing towards the location. Ahsoka was first, getting close to Satine, and getting a stimpack out, and injecting it into her

Satine gave a small gasps as she sees not only those who came with her and bail into the simulation, but the sight of more us soldiers who are now manning the position they fought so hard for, with what energy she has left satine asks. "the hell took you so long?"

"Invisible snipers and clearing a building of dragoons." Chuchi said.

"Destroying a tank on foot and nearly loosing a man." Vizsla answered.

Satine just gave a weak chuckle before finally letting exhaustion take her as her vision begins to darken, the last thing she hears is the familiar rotos blades of a vertibird landing with the sound of running feet.

"Rain hell north of Hill 815. Fire bomb it!" Dooku commanded into the radio.

"Hold here, just 30 seconds out!" Lux explained.

Bail returned to the gun, firing bursts down range, he smiled, seeing the electric towers burst as the power station erupted in a final explosion.

As soldiers took their places, Bail could sit down, relieve he had saved the position. The sounds of howling jets flying over, dropping bombs that spread fires along the area north was even more comforting.

"Come on, we're going back to base." Ahsoka said, as Vizsla picked up Satine, while Chuchi and Lux supported Bail.

Bail chuckles as he thanks them while being helpped into teh waiting vertibird, after which everyone else loaded into as well as they lift up and fly back towards the main camp.

"Hell of a view isnt it." Commented one of the door gunners as they see the skies now being controlled by American fighter craft that are conducting strafing runs on Chinese forces and even dropping bombs on once heavily defended positions.

"It's a hell of a sight." Vizsla said, grinning as he looked down.

The others just watched as they now witnessed what their hard work culminated into, the pilot of course was heard talking to them, "CP just relayed new orders! Your people are to heal up! Hell anyone able to carry a rifle is being mustered up for something big!" 

Ashoka looked toward the rest as she yells over the sound of the engines, "You think this is the big push Chase hinted at!?"

Chuchi nods, "Has to be! No way it wouldn't be anything other then him wanting as many bodies as he can have to try and break the Chinese lines!"

"Time we finish the mission, and end this occupation." Lux said, smiling, as he saw the Vertibird landing down on the insides of the Camp. 

They set down, before the Medics grabbed Satine and Bail, taking them to the medical tents and getting them on beds. Rex was near by, wearing a suit of power armor, and in his arms, was a Fat Man Mini Nuke Launcher.

Ashoka just stares at rex as she says in an almost deadpan voice, "really? Think thats a bit overkill?"

Rex just chuckles as Vizsla walks into the medical tent as he visits Satine who is being worked on by the field medics, which is mostly being injected with stimpacks and being bandaged up.

"So Vizsla, you think ill be expecting a heroes welcome when the sim ends? Or an ear full from Merrik ?" She says with a chuckle before hissing in slight pain.

"Think you can expect the population to greet you as a hero. But expect some personal training from Merrik, and other Ranger trainers." Vizsla joked.

Chuchi and those who weren't in the medical tent began to re-arm and swap out their gear and equipment for a full assault, among those is extra magazines, grenade bandoliers, and in Ashoka's case a weapon for close combat which was an colt CAR-15 which was the carbine version of the M16 assault rifle.

Milo walked onto a stack of boxes that was made into an impromptu stage, before he looked at the now gathering soldiers.

Taking a breath he says in a raised voice that seem to be carried to everyone gathered. "I know you can all agree when i say were all tired, believe me i know. Were tired of the blood, the death, the destruction, holding your brothers, sisters, lovers, your fellow soldiers in your arms as they die from those red bastards." That got some nods from those present.

"Your even expecting me to tell you that you wont have to take part in thise finale assault, that you can all go home. That this war is over." Everyone was silent as Milo looked over those gathered including those who entered the simulation.

There were mutters from the crowd, nods and scowls of anger from the pain of the experience.

"I've lost too many brothers to this war. When this is done, we are going to end the other war." Rex slammed his fists together.

Chuchi thought about everything, the war was over ideology and and the resources, the parallels were close to the clone wars' reasons, and she knew...if the actual world continued as it had been, this would be a sight all too familiar to her now. How long would it have taken before this would happen? 

Milo with a breath continues his speech, "Well, I'm not going home. What im gonna do is get into my power armor and im going into those trenches." He says pointing towards the trenches. "And im going to kick that son-of-a-bitch Commie generals ass so HARD!" Milo stayed silent before he continued "that the next poor red bastard who thinks that they can take even an INCH OF AMERICAN SOIL! Is gonna feel it! Let's send them this message, that Marx and their Emperor's feel it!" Milo looked over those present as he watched his words sink in.

Lux smiled as he nods, tears even seem to threaten to leave his eyes at Milos words.

A cheer arose from the crowd.

Satine and Bail could hear the speech in the tent and cheered through they were in pain as they moved. They smiled, though had the feeling, they wouldn't be able to join the fight.

Ahsoka rose her fist into the air and held up her rifle, joined by dozens of others soldiers who joined her.

Lux fired a few shots into the air, with celebratory gunfire. Dooku smiled, as he watched the crowd of soldiers.

"Let us strike the Communists down." He said.

Milo smiled as he waited for them to calm down before he finishes by saying, "Now who wants to go home?" He looked over the crowd before he raises his voice in full determination as he points a thumb towards himself as he shouts. "AND WHO WANTS TO GO WITH ME!?" This resulted in the entire formation gathered shouting a proud war cry as they raise their fist into the air.

Within an hour, the American Trenches had gathered together, the area narrow lines were packed with soldiers, the Power Armored Units kneeling as they were waiting for the signal. Those few who were injured, were given an updating map and were to direct air support runs on the area.

Bail was to coordinate precision strike air missions, while Satine was to deal with the Hard Point targets.

Milo was in his power armor, which had a vague resemblance to Enclave Power Armor in a way.

Raising a small launcher in the air, he fired and a whistling sound blared as it flew through the air.

Soldiers began to climb the ladders and rush out of the edges of the trench and began a battle cry. Vertibirds flew over, dropping smoke bombs into no mans land, while also dropping cluster bombs in the Chinese Trenches.

Rex could be heard shotuing orders as the younger members of the group stayed close to him. "MOVE! MOVE! MOVE! KEEP MOVING! DO NOT STOP!" The sound of machine gun fire filled the area as American soldiers began to fall while others just kept pushing forward.

Rex stopped and narrowed, seeing a position firing down the way, before he aimed his Fat Man and fired, turning the position to a mix of ash and melted stone and glassed dirt, with fire coming from the wooden supports, allowing the soldiers to enter the trench.

Lux jumped into the trench with Chuchi, before they take aim as he saw a Chinese Soldier charging at them with bayonets, only for Lux to blast them back, killing them in an instant.

Chuchi open fired as she yells out "CLEAR! Move up!" Soon more US soldiers filled into the trench as they pushed forward, Ashoka who is unleashing hell via her shotgun as she yells out "BITCHES!!!!" Before reloading the tube magazine with more OO buckshot. Of course she would quickly switch to her CAR15 as she unloads half the magazine into oncoming chinese soldiers.

Moving into the trench, the group advanced. Dooku entered in at a different area. He was chaged by a Crimson Dragoon with a sword. Dooku drew his trench knife and parried the strike. Knocking the blade up, he blocked a strike from an attempted kick, then with a strike to the throat with the hand guard, he then grabbed the Dragoon's arm, twisted it and stabbed him in the back repeatedly, before throwing him to the ground, and continued on.

"Such a savage fighter." Dooku stated, as he raised his rifle, moving through the trenches.

Vizsla nods as he reloads his rifle, "you or them?" He asked in a cheeky voice before peaking the corner and fires controlled burst down the trench.

With the pair picking off chinese soldiers, and Rex joining them, tossing a grenade that blew up around the corner in a firery explosion from flame troopers waiting in ambush.

"I think he means them." Rex said, as a chinese on fire ran out around the corner and fell on the ground, still burning, as Rex moved in, holding a Laser Rifle in his hands.

The fighting for the trenches would be the most savage fighting any of them had ever seen, even those who are fighting in the clone wars, Of course reaching the finale point of the trench which leads into the chinese held land which was being protected by a large bunker which was raining hell down on them.

"Corpral Chuchi! Get me a strike on that bunker!" Ordered Milo as Chuchi gets the phone like mic from a radio operator as she starts calling in the air strike. "This is assault 1 to base! Requesting bombing run on orange smoke! Grid two two alpha by three one bravo! I say again! Bombing run on Orange smoke! Orange smoke!" Ashoka tosses the smoke grenade to rex who throws the smoke grenade at the bunker marking it for an attack.

Bail began relay the request, before a Custer Big Horn flew in and dropped bombs, hitting the bunker and blew it apart. Milo began to move forward with the rest. Nearing the end of the trench network, more Intel was found, and soldiers gathered at the edges, seeing the turrets on the walls, firing down towards the trenches, keeping them in them.

"Artillery Team A. This is Assault 3, we are needing you to shoot the enemy base and take out those turrets." Rex said, looking at the Bastion of Chinese defenses.

The radio came to life as the request was being sent, a moment later the sound of thundering gun could be heard as Rex yells out, "ARTY INCOMING!" This resulted in everyone taking cover as the area became ground zero for a small scale saturation strike via 177mm shells from American guns.

After a few seconds, the americans looked out on the area, seeing the walls were busted and there were craters everywhere. Rex was first to step out, walkign across the area, joined by other power armored units as they fired a barrage of mini-nukes, melting the door and shattering the concrete. Ahsoka, Dooku, Vizsla, Lux and Chuchi follwed Rex as they entered the facility, seeing that as they entered was a woman standing near a flag, drapped in the fatigues of the general with a Chinese flag as a cape, with a sword. She plunged the blade into the back of a captive american, before she looked up, and Ahsoka and Rex immediately Recognizing her.

It was Belloma.

Both raised their weapons as Rex shouted with full authority, "GIVE IT UP! Your surrounded! Your forces are routed! This is your only warning!" Lux however had an itchy trigger finger as he was ready to kill the commie bitch right where she stood.

Belloma smiled, and pressed a button on her wrist "You are fools American." She stated, before she vanished, becoming a near complete invisible blur that rushed and moved in strange ways that could barely be tracked by all of them.

The first to be thrown down was Lux, who had a burning pain in his calves as they were sliced and he was kicked in the center of his back. His shots as he rolled on his back missed. Ahsoka was then struck in the throat, just to see a pack of explosives on Rex's back, that was small but still went off, blowing a hole in the armor, and injuring Ahsoka with minor Shrapnel.

Chuchi was the first to scream as she opens fire into the area she thinks that general was, reloading she felt a sharp knife into her her arm then another slice in her leg as she was taken down.

Dooku turns to Vizsla as he shouts, "BACK TO BACK!" Which the mando nods as they press their backs together, watching the area close with their weapons as Dooku pulls out his trench knife, holding it reverse with his pistol at the ready, while Vizsla holds his rifle at the ready scanning the area.

The pair were waiting, until a smoke grenade fell and a laugh was heard.

"Fear me, for I am death, the destroyer of the American world." Belloma's voice came from everywhere on the intercoms, making the two pressing back to back scan the area more, until from above, she dropped down, holding both with down as she stood on them, sword and knife pressing on their chests, where there hearts would be.

A single shot rang out, from a Gauss Rifle before Satine walked in, having it resting on her hip.

"Never send a man, to do what a woman can." She said, smiling, before everyone got up, if not injured.

The sound of coughing could be heard as Belloma is seen crawling via her arm towards her sword, before she could reach it a foot steps on her hand as she growls in pain, looking up she sees Satine holding a ten mil pistol aimed at her head. "You have lost, General." She says with a hint of anger.

Belloma just grins as she says, "you capitalist dogs think so. Well know that our glorious peoples revolution shall never be stopped! We shall win in the end! and the western world shall fall! You shall burn under the fires of glorious socialism and the peoples revolution!"

Milo walked up, before he removed his helmet, showing he was smoking, and crouched down, placing the lit end on her face.

"You'll burn out long before we ever can." Milo said, before he took his pistol and shot Belloma dead.

"Congrats recruits, you did good work, you beat back the Reds. Now, we can liberate Alaska and push the enemy back to Beijing. Dismissed soldier. you are ready for the front." Milo said, before everyone woke up in the pods.

Soon as Satine and Vizslas eyes adjusted to natural light, both were given a warm welcome as those gathered were clapping as Merrick walks up with a smile, "welcome back to the land of the living, how you both feeling?"

"I feel like I was just stepped on my a mandalorian in full armor." Vizsla said, cracking his back.

"I feel like every muscle is on fire." Satine complained.

"Well, you put on a good show. Vizsla, you need to work on Non-jetpack based decents." Bo Katan joked as she slapped Vizsla on his back as he sat up, earning a groan from him.

"How did you-" Vizsla began to question.

"You were just on broadcast for the entirety of the Galaxy to see." Blue said, waving a bit as she materialized near by.

Satine blushed as she asks, "and they saw." Bo finished with a big grin, "everything including you being a bad ass at the end and showing why Mando girls are the best girls in the galaxy." Which some snickers from those present.

Ahsoka and Rex would emerge from their pods, with several Jedi, clones watching, while Kenobi was standing, looking at a screen, with a blush on his face, as a hand covered his mouth.

"General. I think you are now looking at the poster girl of the Dominant Milf movement that is just starting." Cody said.

"Cody, please....just...don't say things like that, you sound like Anakin." Obi-wan said.

Meanwhile, in his and Padme's shared apartment, Anakin sneezed, rubbing his nose a bit.

Plo-koon walks up as he lightly pats Ashokas shoulder, "you did great Padawan, reckless like your master at times, but you did good." Ashoka smiles as she nods while Rex was getting fist bumps and even pats on the back from his brothers, "THAT WAS AMAZING CAP!" "Welcome back to the real world sir."

As Lux and Dooku got out of the pod, Mina Bonteri was quick, pulling Lux out just as he sat up, still recovering.

"Lux, with what you did in there, I should make it so you can not leave the house! You have made me look like a bad mother with how reckless and blood thirsty you were in there!" Mina scowled her son, taking him out of the camber, just in time to pass through Milo as he had the door open for him.

Before Lux could even say a thing his mother pulled him into a tight hug as she says, "but I couldn't be any more proud of you." Lux smiled before his mother added, "but were still gonna have a talk about your recklessness."

Lux was dragged away, and Dooku sat up, feeling the youthful spry that was in him, was missing, to his own disappointment.

"Well, this is an interesting situation." Dooku said, as he was met by Milo, and a few other members of the parliament.

"Yes, especially with how you showed your....combative skill in hand to hand, to the galaxy." Voe Atell explained.

Dooku chuckles a bit as he says, "well I was a Jedi before I entered into politics. Would make sense I still have such skills in these old bones of mine." This got a few good heartfelt chuckles from some of the older members of the CIS parliament.

This reaction.....was an exact reaction with the Republic Senate. Many members of the Warhawk party were screaming at Bail and Chuchi in Emails, as they saw the "humanitarian" senators, showing their "true colors" as they perceived them as wolves in sheep's clothing.

Chuchi just groans as her forehead and meets her desk, while Bail would go about saying "it was a simulation meant for training soldiers." Which only caused the warhawks to more or less demand for full production run of the pods.

Ruby appeared in Palpatine's office, sitting on the side of the desk, as he saw the dozen requests for more pods to be produced, as she looked to Palpatine.

"Well, with such a request, I imagine our programers will be working hard to make simulations based on the Clone Wars's greatest Battles." Palpatine said.

Ruby gives a nod in agreement, yet her old NCR training kept her on her toes. "Indeed. Who knows, maybe youll go down in history as the republics greatest leader to bring such amazing technology to your people."

Palpatine smiled, but internally, he was angry, his ambitions were slipping, maybe he could try and manipulate the perspective, make the jedi seem like villains.

"I just hope that I am able to continue to good after my role as Chancellor ends." Palpatine said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.4K 304 31
[𝕐𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝔹𝕝𝕦𝕖 𝔼π•ͺ𝕖𝕀] 'The jedi order does not allow any type of relationship' Since they were younglings ahsoka and y/n have been great frien...
6.7K 155 22
When the Autobots are chased down in space by the Decepticons, they crashland onto the planet of Coruscant with the Decepticons crashing on Ryloth. T...
38.3K 737 163
A collection of all of our one-shots, centering on a wide variety of characters. See the chapters for the individual plots. :D
34.2K 1.1K 13
β € β € β €"I do not need a protector, β € β €β € much less an arrogant jedi β € β € β €β € β € such as yourself." β € β €β €β € β €"well this will be loads β € β €β € β € of fun, then, won...