Tension (Steve Harrington)

By 3609starky

Lauren Hopper was living her somewhat normal life. She was only starting to feel like herself again a year pr... More

Season One
Chap. 1; Adventures In Babysitting
Chap. 2; Parties Suck
Chap. 3; The Blond and the Brunette
Chap. 4; Smokin'
Chap. 5; Nancy the Slut Wheeler
Chap. 6; The Bathtub
Chap. 7; The Upside‐Down
Chap. 8; The Rightside-Up
Chap. 9; Leave
Chap. 10; Another Poject
Chap. 11; Thank God It's Over
Season 2
Chap. 12; The Night We Met
Chap. 13; Friday Night Lights
Chap. 14; Fourth Visit is the Charm
Chap. 15; MADMAX
Chap. 16; Trick or Drink, Bitch
Chap. 17; 9 to 5
Chap 18; Dumpster Divers
Chap. 19; A How Many Mile Treck
Chap. 20; The Mind Flayer
Chap. 21; That's A Weird Question
Chap. 22; Second Annual
Chap. 23; Night At The Theater
Chap. 24; Last Christmas
Chap. 25; Well Shit
Chap. 26; December 25 1984
Chap. 27; Just
Chap. 28; Valentines
Chap. 29; All Hide No Seek
Chap. 30; The Guide to The Perfect Weekend
Chap. 31; Steve.
Chap. 32; B-23
Chap. 33; Mr. Harrington
Chap. 35; In or Out
Chap. 36; Seventeen Candles
Chap. 37; Prom
Season 3
Chap. 38; American Kids
Chap. 39; Sick of this Shit
Chap. 40; Assets
Chap. 41; Summer Nights
Chap. 42; The Case of the Evil Russins Invading Indiana
Chap 43; amErica
Chap. 44; Down, Down, To Goblin Town
Chap. 45; July 4th aka Imprisonment Day
Chap. 46; Back Together Again
Chap. 47; All the King's Horses and All Lauren's Men
Chap. 48; Shit Hits The Mindflayer
Chap. 49; Wake up, Come On Wake Up
Chap. 50; Dear...
Chap. 51; The Flood Gates Are Opened
Season 4
Chap. 52; Picture Perfect
Chap. 53; Blue Looks Good on You
Chap. 54; Parties Suck pt.2
Chap. 55; Happiness or Lack Thereof
Chap. 56; Senior Year
Chap 57; Weekend From Hell
Chap. 58; The Brunet and the Bruette That's New

Chap. 34; Every Goddamn Person

279 9 0
By 3609starky

Robin sat on the counter with Lauren's hand in her lap while she painted her nails. "So that's why I think Walt totally has the hots for you."

"I'm not interested in him, Linda, and besides, even if I was, doesn't he have a girlfriend?" Lauren shrugged.

"Yeah but she's a cunt none of us like her. So it would kill to bird with one stone. Get rid of her and bring you into the friend group." Lauren paused for a moment thinking. "Or you could come to sit with us at lunch." Lauren raised her eyebrows this not being the first time she had asked.

"I don't think Nancy likes me."

"Oh please, she doesn't even know you exist," Lauren said not trying to sound like the bitch she sounded to be.

"Wow, that makes me feel so much better."

"Shit you know I didn't mean it like that. I just mean she doesn't know you as opposed to what I've told her, so you already have a good foot forward." Robin pushed away her hand reaching for the other one.

"And you have told her?"

"That I have this total geek that I work with that I can't stand." Lauren started at Robin until they both looked over at Gavin. "And then I told her about my totally hot new friend, that is slightly a band geek, but Nancy is an honor-roll journalist so who's she to talk."

"Aren't you on the honor roll?" Lauren started blowing on her nail on one hand to get them to dry before Robin did the second coat.

"Yeah but I'm not in the stupid honor society. My GPA and I like to have a life." Robin laughed at her comment.

"Yeah, work?"

"I do things other than work."

"Like what?"

"Stuff." Robin gave her a look that said, ''really." "I read the books you recommended, get high listen to music, and spend time with my friends. What else am I supposed to do?" Robin shrugged not knowing the answer either. All she did was read, practice her trumpet, or teach herself some new skill. "See what is there to a teenager's life other than that?"

"Probably a whole lot more if we were in New York or something as opposed to Hawkings Indiana." Lauren swapped backhands blowing on the other one while she did the second coat.

"I mean yeah but New York is not all that great." Robin flickered up at the girl.

"You've been?"

"Lived there."

"Really? Tell me all about it." Lauren sighed and bit the inside of her cheek.

"Maybe It would be more fun now that wear teenagers." She said redirecting the question not trying to get into the depressing Sara stuff.

"What was it like thought?" Lauren sighed again.

"You're not very good at picking up queues are you." This time her whole head came up with a concerned look.

"No I'm not were you sending one I was supposed to pick up on because I didn't." Lauren nodded.

"Just wasn't the best time of my life so."

"Oh sorry I didn't mean to pry I just wanted to know all about it because that's something I really want to do to get out of Hawkins. Go to all these different places and make something for me you know. But it's not like I meant to make you think about a bad time, it's..."

"Roberta, Roberta, you're okay. It's fine," Lauren said realizing what it was like to be on the other side of one of her rants. Stop it before she told her anything and everything.

"Oh good," she said relieved. Both their hand turned when the door opened. A man walked in.

"That's all you. I've got wet nail polish on." Robin pushed her hand off her leg before she slid off the counter.

"What can I get you started with today," Robin asked with her very face very forced smile. Lauren looked down at her Dark Blue Nails thinking if she liked them or not. She liked when Robin did them, not being able to do them herself. Although not knowing if she liked such a dark color on her.

"Riley, dig through my bag and find me my chapstick please." She said pointing at her bag on the ground. Since she never left it in the back room anymore. Robin grabbed the bag setting stuff on the counter.

"How much shit do you have in this bag?" Lauren looked up at her.

"A lot I carry everything in there."

"Can I just dump it?" She turned her head looking at the girl inspecting her nail polish.

"Yeah." She dumped it out. All kinds of things fell out of her bag, cassettes, a book, hair ties, Steve's sunglasses that nobody could prove that they were his, so she took them, her keys, and a mint can. Robin searched through a pile of loose items.

"Lucilla, I don't see any chapstick." Lauren knew there had to be but wasn't going to make the girl search.

"It's fine. Could you be so awesome and throw all of that back for me." Lauren jokingly batted her eyes. Robin started putting stuff away.

"Hey what's this?" She held up a die.

"That's just a monopoly die." She said in a tone that suggested that it was normal.

"Okay, and you have one because?"

"I lost the other one."

"No why do you only have one, why do you have one?" Lauren gasped with realization when she said this.

"I don't know actually." Robin turned back around shoving the endless amount of things in it.

She grabbed a notepad with big handwriting on it that read, Guide to the perfect weekend. "Lauren Hopper what? Is this." Lauren glanced up at her.

"Ha, Robin I win yet again." She said referring to the game they played of calling each other the wrong name.

"I don't care." She paused looking down at the notepad. "Hopper, are you fraternizing with the enemy?"

"Buckley, what are you talking about?" She shook he head unaware that she had any proof.

"Lots of sex (no interruptions), road trip, Hop, HARRINGTON," she made sure to say his name. Lauren's eyes widened realizing what she had found. She didn't even know she had it. "Should I continue or do you know?"

"No, I think get it."

"I thought you were supposed to be fucking with him not fucking him?" Robin threw the notepad in front of Lauren on the counter.

"Well, plans change you know. I mean you knew I did at least once." She shrugged.

"Yes everyone knows about that."

"I can't help it sometime inside me can't help it."

"Yeah, his dick."

"Maybe that, please don't tell anyone." Lauren pleaded with her. She sighed thinking about it.

"Wait how long?" She wanted to know more.

"A few days after the first time."

"Three months! How many times was it like an occasional thing?"

"I'm not gonna lie I have no clue." She shrugged yet again.

"Ballpark?"

"I don't know."

"Ten?"

"Robin, we did it like nine maybe ten times when we made that list."

"That was one weekend, right?" Lauren nodded. "So like fifty?"

"Cold."

"Oh my friggin' god, you are a slut," she jokes.

"I guess I'm a slut. I'm a goddamn slut for Steve fucking Harrington." She wanted to hit her head on a wall. Not realizing she started to like him. More than just tolerating him, more than what he did to her. "I know gag me with a spoon."

"Screw a spoon you want him to gag you with his dick," Robin said with a serious look.

"Robin," Lauren said with a huge smile on her face.

"When you said you do stuff outside of work you didn't say getting stuffed."

"Robin,"

"Oh, I've got more. I can't believe you took me saying fuck him literally."

"Robin," Lauren said on the verge of tears laughing. She didn't think that Robin finding out would be so funny. Robin kept going with the jokes but Lauren eventually calmed down to ask her, "can you not tell anyone please?"

"Yea, Lindsey. I'm sure you are embarrassed. I would be." Lauren nodded, but she truly wasn't she didn't really care if people knew anymore. Though Steve did and she wanted to keep doing it so she'd keep it a secret the best she could.

Dustin pushed through Steve's door as soon as he opened it. "So you're home and didn't really have to go."

"No, I have someone coming over in like an hour hours, Henderson." The boys eyes narrowed at Steve, who was staring at him at the top of the stairs.

"An hour?" Steve nodded his head with his hands on his hips. "And you need an hour to what prepare? Looks pretty clean to me."

"Well, maybe I just don't want to talk to you." Dustin looked down at the teenager walking up the stairs behind him.

"Deal with it." Dustin stomped off into Steve's room backpack in hand. Steve followed behind, not wanting anything to do with what was in it. "So math. Math is are not my best subject and we have a test so I need your help."

"Nice joke. Wrong friend." Dustin jumped on the bed, landing criss-cross. "Get your shoes off my bed, boy." Steve grabbed one of his shoes, ripping it off Dustin followed suit with the other one. Steve then looked at Dustin disgusted.

"What?"

"Is that your feet?"

"What?"

"That smell?" Steve said with out even the slightest change in his face.

"Yeah. I stepped in a puddle. It's mildo."

"That's fucking disgusting, put 'em back on." He threw his shows at him.

"Hey, first you want them off now you want them back on."

"Yeah, before I knew you feet smelled like ass." Dustin rolled his eyes, sliding his shoes back on along with pulling a folder out of his backpack.

"Question one." Dustin read his finger running under the words as he read.

"Henderson, I cannot help you. Math is the stupidest thing to ever touch this earth." Dustin smiled.

"Well, after you, of course." Steve's flipped him of with a smile. "So question one reads."

"Henderson I cannot do math. You know who can? Lauren. She's actually really good at it go bother her she's at work." Dustin simply shook his head with a smile.

"She can't help with this problem. Only you." Steve gave up looking and accepting he was going to "help" Dustin. "Okay, let's see where was I? Oh here, there are two friends." Dustin eyes flashed up to Steve to make sure he was looking and listening. "It's friend A's birthday and he didn't tell friend B. Should friend B get to punch friend A eighteen times? One for every year he's been alive?" Dustin raised his eyebrows.

"Personality, I don't think friend A cares that it's his birthday and if friend B even touches him once friend A with Punch friend B in the face." Dustin tapped his pencil on the paper.

"You see that's where I think I'm going wrong because I got one?" Steve couldn't help but smile at the boy and his stupid joke. "Wait I need a unit don't I?"

"A what?"

"A unit you see my one could be anything. One apple, one second, one orphanage. Huh, what should I put as my uni..." Dustin looked in his bag.

"This is a fake problem why are you fi ding a unit?"

"Hum, I have one pair or shoes in my bag let's use that as my unit?" Steve looked at the boy like he was dumb when he pulled a knew box of shoes.

"You have shoes and you chose to where the mildo ones?" Dustin looked at the tag.

"Well Steve, I would change them but this box tag says friend A." Dustin turned the box around to show him. Steve smiled at the boy again.

"You know I might know friend A. I can get them to him."

"Who is he?"

"Well me." Steve joked making Dustin gasp.

"It's your birthday."

"Yeah."

Dustin tossed the shoe box to him and Steve opened it showing a new pair of blue red and white Nike shoes. "Thanks, Henderson."

"So?" Steve raised his eyebrows as he put his shoes in his closet. "Who's coming over later?"

"What are you talking about?"

"You said somebody was coming over in an hour." Steve shook his head. "Don't try and lie. Is it a girl?"

"No."

"Really?" Dustin looked around. "Steve, is someone really coming over, or do you have a date with yourself?" Steve picked up a bottle of Tylenol and threw it at him. "Hey! I'm sure whoever she is wouldn't condone child abuse." Steve rolled his eyes

"Believe me, she would." This intrigued Dustin more than he already was.

"Who is she?" Steve shook his head. "Who, who, who, who, who!"

"Yep, Dustie, that's the sound, and Owl makes now try a pig." He said, ruffling his hair with his fully expected hand.

"Who?"

"Nobody, you know."

"Sure." Dustin scooted closer to Steve on the bed so he could easily look at the boy sitting on his desk. "She pretty."

"Yep." Steve staired into the boy's as he was doing.

"Funny."

"She thanks she is." Dustin raised his eyebrows, wanting what he thought. Neither of them blinked as if he was getting interrogated. Steve was only going to give him as little as possible. "Yes."

"Nice?"

"Somethimes."

"Tall?"

"I'm taller." Dustin thought of what to say next. The fact that he was taller wasn't helping. Most of the girls in the town are shorter.

"Where's she now?"

"Work." Steve swallowed down his saliva as the boy still looked to have no idea. That's the thing the boy's poker face may be amazing because he thought he knew.

"Burnette."

"I don't know."

"Green eyes."

"Nope."

"You're not supposed to lie." Steve shrugged eyes still locked in with his. "Bitchy?"

"Depends."

"Lauren?"

"No."

"Oh. Really?" Steve nodded. "I thought I was onto something."

"I told you. You don't know her."

Not even half an hour later, Steve's head poked up from in between her legs. "Lauren, I've been on my knees for fifteen minutes. What am I not doing here?" He looked up at her on the desk.

"What do you mean, you're doing fine?"

"Yeah, no, I'm not. I haven't heard a peep. Normally, you're very vocal. Can I just not find it today or something?"

"No, you're perfect. I'm just not in the headspace."

"Do you want to kiss for a while then?"

"No, just try again. I'll clear my mind." He shrugged, moving back down, kissing her thigh. Lauren sat there while he continued. What he was doing felt great, but so much was running through her mind. "You know you don't have to." He didn't stop when she said this. Lauren bit the inside of the cheek before she let out a fake soft moan.

Steve's head popped back up, moving her thighs of his shoulders. "Hop, did you just fake get that?"

"No-"

"We're you going to fake the whole thing?"

"To be honest, yes, I felt bad." She said, pulling her dress the rest of the backdown.

"What the hell going on?" He said, sitting on his bed.

"Some people know." She looked down at her feet, swinging back and forth.

"Know what?"

"About this."

"You faking it?"

"No. Us in general."

"Oh." He took a deep but quick breath, "who?"

"Well, Andy,"

"You told Andy?"

"Not on purpose," she looked up from her feet at him proper up on his elbow, looking at her. "We were waiting for my dad, and I said goodbye, Steve..." Steve chuckled.

"You called him Steve?"

"Yes, I couldn't stop thinking about the fact that you literally fingered me right next to him, in a public theater none the less."

"I still can't believe you let me do that."

"I still can't believe you did it, and it's not like he could see and if he wasn't there I would have drug you to the bathroom so fast," Steve smirked at her. "Anyways, a friend from work knows."

"Who?"

"Oh, you wouldn't know 'em." He raised his eyebrows, still wanting to know more. "Robin?"

"Yeah, no clue. How did he find out?"

"She," Lauren corrected him. "She found our little note guide to an amazing weekend."

"A prefect," he corrected her this time.

"Well, I don't recall putting it in my bag. Would you have anything to do with that," she questioned, and he shrugged.

"Don't know? Maybe a ghost wanted it to keep handy in case we want to go on another."

"Oh yeah, that sounds believable."

"With all the shit we've seen, it seems pretty damn believable to me. You know what's not believable? You were so worried about shut that it doesn't matter that you were going to crush my spirit by faking one on my birthday?" Lauren looked up at him.

"It's your birthday?"

"Yeah."

"Shit, I didn't know sorry." She slid off the desk and grabbed her underwear and work pants off the ground. "You probably want to do something, don't you? I'll just go." She panicked like she might be ruining plans. He grabbed her arm mid-spin for her shoe.

"Hop, I don't want you to leave." He pulled her closer, she smiled, feeling a million times better. She didn't feel like she was ruining anything anymore. He lay down on his back as she sat on his abdomen.

"So you're like eighteen now?" She said as their hands intertwined.

"Yeah?"

"You just went down on a sixteen-year-old, fucking pedophile," she joked moving their hands in a circular motion for no reason other than having something to do with her hands.

"You're still sixteen?" She nodded.

"Yeah, I swore I said that not too long ago."

"How much longer are you sixteen?"

"I just turned sixteen last month." His eye widened at her.

"You've been fifteen this whole time?"

"No dipshit it's called a joke. I turn seventeen next month. I just have a late birthday." She could see the relief on his face. "So what do you want something special for your birthday?" He immediately looked intrigued.

"Like what?"

"What do you want?"

"I can think of a teensy weensy thing." His hand broke from hers motioning for something small.

"And that is?" She raised her eyebrows, thinking she already knew his answer.

"In the truck back from Tennessee..."

"I thought so." she interrupted as her hand moved into his pants.

"Just no teeth, please, im still emotionally scared." Lauren smiled at him and rolled her eyes.

"No teeth," Her other hand took his hand, pushing her dress down and putting his hand on her breast. "You get hard so easily, Harrington." She said this with a smile. Her hand ran down his dick making his breath pick up.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

213 2 5
One date with Steve Harrington, what could go wrong? *THIS STORY CONTAINS MATURE THEMES! ANYONE WHO PARTICIPATES IN S3X OR DR!NKING IS OF AGE* I tak...
207K 5K 77
Steve Harrington x reader Y/n M/n Hopper, the only daughter to Jim Hopper. Well the only living daughter. What happens when Will Byers goes missing...
424 34 7
"𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓬𝓪𝓷 𝓫𝓮 𝓪 𝓼𝔀𝓮𝓮𝓽 𝓭𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓶 𝓸𝓻 𝓪 𝓫𝓮𝓪𝓾𝓽𝓲𝓯𝓾𝓵 𝓷𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽𝓶𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝓮𝓲𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻 𝔀𝓪𝔂 𝓘 𝓭𝓸𝓷'𝓽 𝔀𝓪𝓷𝓷𝓪 𝔀𝓪𝓴𝓮 𝓾𝓹...
1.4K 40 19
"I thought I heard someone making a fuss out here. Turns out wherever there's a Hopper, there's bound to be trouble." S. Harrington x Hopper OC 1983...