Tension (Steve Harrington)

By 3609starky

Lauren Hopper was living her somewhat normal life. She was only starting to feel like herself again a year pr... More

Season One
Chap. 1; Adventures In Babysitting
Chap. 2; Parties Suck
Chap. 3; The Blond and the Brunette
Chap. 4; Smokin'
Chap. 5; Nancy the Slut Wheeler
Chap. 6; The Bathtub
Chap. 7; The Upside‐Down
Chap. 8; The Rightside-Up
Chap. 9; Leave
Chap. 10; Another Poject
Chap. 11; Thank God It's Over
Season 2
Chap. 12; The Night We Met
Chap. 13; Friday Night Lights
Chap. 14; Fourth Visit is the Charm
Chap. 15; MADMAX
Chap. 16; Trick or Drink, Bitch
Chap. 17; 9 to 5
Chap 18; Dumpster Divers
Chap. 19; A How Many Mile Treck
Chap. 20; The Mind Flayer
Chap. 21; That's A Weird Question
Chap. 22; Second Annual
Chap. 23; Night At The Theater
Chap. 24; Last Christmas
Chap. 25; Well Shit
Chap. 26; December 25 1984
Chap. 28; Valentines
Chap. 29; All Hide No Seek
Chap. 30; The Guide to The Perfect Weekend
Chap. 31; Steve.
Chap. 32; B-23
Chap. 33; Mr. Harrington
Chap. 34; Every Goddamn Person
Chap. 35; In or Out
Chap. 36; Seventeen Candles
Chap. 37; Prom
Season 3
Chap. 38; American Kids
Chap. 39; Sick of this Shit
Chap. 40; Assets
Chap. 41; Summer Nights
Chap. 42; The Case of the Evil Russins Invading Indiana
Chap 43; amErica
Chap. 44; Down, Down, To Goblin Town
Chap. 45; July 4th aka Imprisonment Day
Chap. 46; Back Together Again
Chap. 47; All the King's Horses and All Lauren's Men
Chap. 48; Shit Hits The Mindflayer
Chap. 49; Wake up, Come On Wake Up
Chap. 50; Dear...
Chap. 51; The Flood Gates Are Opened
Season 4
Chap. 52; Picture Perfect
Chap. 53; Blue Looks Good on You
Chap. 54; Parties Suck pt.2
Chap. 55; Happiness or Lack Thereof
Chap. 56; Senior Year
Chap 57; Weekend From Hell
Chap. 58; The Brunet and the Bruette That's New

Chap. 27; Just

362 9 1
By 3609starky

Lauren was sitting on her bed going through both her world history book and trigonometry, trying to cram her brain for an up-incoming test. Her door opened, and her seeing Steve. "What?"

"You told me to sneak in. You said just make sure the coast is clear, but it should be fine because Eleven and Wheeler will be making out, and your dad has been working late all week. Is any of this ringing a bell?" He raised his eyebrows at her.

"Oh shit, no. I completely forgot." She said when Steve quietly closed the door behind him.

"Well, what are you doing?" He laid on the bed across from him.

"What does it look like?" She held up her book. She let out a gasp. "Oh wait, you don't do this. It's something called studying." He mocked her silently before saying,

"I'd study every day if it meant you were there with that bearly buttoned shirt." Lauren smiled at his stupidity before she rolled her eyes.

"Are you kidding? I look horrible."

"I don't think you can look bad. Even when you were covered in trash juice or a loose braid and these sexy glasses." Lauren wrinkled her nose at him along with rolling her eyes. "That was cute." She rolled her eyes again.

"Whatever, Harrington, I have to study so you can sit there. I guess." He shrugged, not caring.

"So what's this for?"

"How bout every class in the goddamn world." She paused, looking up from her book. "Ap World and Trig." Lauren corrected herself, "hell on earth. I don't know I'm stressed the fuck out. I'm bearly hanging on to an A in world."

"You sound like a nerd." Lauren rolled her eyes again.

"I'm not a nerd I just care about my grades." He rolled his eyes pocking her in the side. She smacked his hand away.

"I'm sure you'll be fine. What's your GPA?"

"Umm don't want to say."

"Oh just tell me."

"Four point two eight." His eyes widened.

"How the hell is that even possible?" He said quite loudly.

"Shh." He nodded knowing she was right. "Advanced placement classes are on a five-point scale as opposed to the regular four-point scale." Steve shrugged like it would be an easy thing to do.

"Maybe I should take them give mine a boost." Lauren tilted her head at him with a smile.

"First that's not how it works, second if you need a GPA boost AP classes are not going to be the way to do it. Considering you have to a... what's a good word. Apply yourself, and it's the second semester of your senior year."

"Nah I'll be fine." Lauren looked back down at her books. When Steve grabbed her book.

"You wrote shit hit the fan in your school book." He glanced up at her.

"Yes, we get to keep it and yes because it did. Not only did the yellow river flood all of the farmland making others susceptible to drought, but that caused agricultural famine and death from the lack of food-" She sighed. "I'll stop talking about East Asia now." She took the book back from him.

"Seems like you actually know what you talking about." Lauren shook her head. "What."

"I don't know what I'm talking about. I just wish I could put every word from this book into my brain."

"Yeah, it's called read." Lauren rolled her eyes at him yet again.

"I can study later. You being here, will not help me whatsoever." She put the pencil in the book and stacked the other, setting it on the ground. When she sat back up, Steve pushed her down on her. "Oh, Harrington!" she said with excitement.

"Oh, did you like that?" He returned her excitement.

"I really liked that." He kissed her cheekbone. Lauren's hands moved to the bottom of his shirt, their lips disconnecting their lips as he took his shirt off.

"God, you look so good."

"You not so bad looking yourself Steven Kurtis," she said, pushing her finger on his nose.

"That's not my middle name," he said as he leaned back down, kissing her lips.

"What is your middle name then?"

"James," Lauren laughed.

"That's my dad's name," Steve shook his head.

"No talking about your dad, please."

"Yea, good idea," she leaned up, kissing him again before she pulled away with a gasp. "Is that the first time you've ever heard that?" He rolled his eyes.

"Screw you." Lauren let out a scuff as his hand pushed up the oversized button-up and tugged at her underwear. Lauren let him pull them off. Lauren's hands moved and started unbuttoning his pants.

Lauren rolled over on top of him, his hands moved to the buttons on her shirt. Unbuttoning them one by one once it was completely unbuttoned. He pushed the rest of the shirt off, exposing her body. His hand slowly ran up her back, pulling her down. She pressed kisses down his body. Lauren's hand reached in his pocket for a condom but there wasn't one she reached into all three of his others while kissing him. "Did you bring something?"

"Shit no. I didn't even think about it." Lauren rolled her eyes.

"Seriously?"

"Yeah. Do you not have any?"

"No. I don't know what size you need, nor do I have a dick why would I need to get them?"

"You know my pull out game is pretty good." Lauren's jaw dropped, and a smile in Steve's face appeared.

"No." Softly hit his arm.

"I'm only kidding." His smile faded. "I'm sorry, I swear I forgot it."

"How the only thing you need other than me is a rubber, and you forgot it?"

"Your dad, he has yo have some?" Lauren winced when he said this.

"I hope not."

"Check?" He raised his eyebrows at her.

"No." She tilted her head. "Fine." She pulled her button-up back on stepping off the bed. Steve grabbed her arm, pulling her back for a kiss. She returned it before she snuck out of the bedroom and into her dad's. She wanted to find one but also not at the same time. She opened his nightstand, digging through the mess it was. She found a single loose condom. She walked back to her room quickly and quietly.

"You find any?"

"One." She flung it over to him as she pressed play on the radio. It played a Cyndi Lauper cassette playing from the night prior. Lauren turned off the overhead light, just leaving a dim limp on her desk. She unbuttoned her shirt again, returning on top of him. She leaned over to kiss him, getting one in return.

She pushed herself on top of him, making both of them moan the exact reason she turned on the music. Lauren rolled her hips on his dick. She had one hand on his chest and the other on the headboard. "Fuck." She yelled. Steve reached his hand up covering her mouth. As she moved she came down harder making her moan into his hand. Steve could feel the nails on his chest tighten. His free hand moved to her hip. When her body moved up he thrust hard into her. With both her crashing down and him thrusting into her Steve moaned and Lauren screamed into his hand. Thankfully it muffled it. He did it again, Lauren bit his finger to stop from screaming.

He pushed deeper inside her, her other hand moved to the headboard. His other hand left her mouth and moved to her other hip pulling her down. "Shit," he said Lauren's head fell back as he pulled her down again. She bit her lip to keep quiet. Everything they did brought them closer.

Her grip on the headboard tightened while she climaxed. Her body tightened and her body relax into his. He flipped her over making her head hang off the bed. He pushed himself into her, sending a huge burst of pleasure through her body. Her legs wrapped around him allowing him to push himself deeper into her. His hand moved to her clit while he continued pushing further and harder into her. He threw his head back, "Jesus Christ." Lauren picked her head up moaning into his shoulder.

His other hand moved to the dresser as he moved into her. He kissed her chin, her neck, and her chest. Just as Lauren's body tightened again, he felt himself release into the condom. He pulled out, laying next to her. Both of their heart rates were crazy high, along with their heavy breathing. Lauren turned her head, looking at him. "That was fucking-"

"Amazing." She smiled at him with a nod.

"Yeah." She took a few breaths, watching Steve's chest rise and fall. "We're really fucking good at this."

"Yeah, we are."

Lauren opened the door to nearly five inches of snow it was a miracle they still had school. "Fuck that," she said under her breath as she turned closing the door. She picked up the phone to call Walt to come get her. Ever since they moved to the cabin he hadn't been over to her house. After Jim received Eleven's birth certificate her dad still wanted to keep Eleven safe, so he allowed Eleven to be Lauren's cousin around people that didn't know the truth such as Walt or other friends. There was no answer on the other end so she moved on to the Wheeler's not getting an answer once again.

Lauren thought if there was any other person she could call and the only person that came to mind was Steve. She honestly couldn't believe herself. Not even three months prior that wouldn't even be a thought in her mind. She picked up the phone and called the Harrington's house. Not even two rings later a man picked up, "Hello,"

"Steve?"

"No this is Kenneth his father."

"Oh, umm, has he left for school yet?"

"No he just got out of bed."

"Can I speak with him?"

"Sure thing," Lauren heard a faint yell for Steve.

"Yeah," Steve's groggy voice said on the other end.

"Hey you want to pick me up?"

"Why? Didn't you get a car?"

"Something with the battery, I don't know my dad said he'd look at it when there isn't nine inches of snow piled on top of it. Can you get me or?"

"Yeah I guess,"

"Thank you."

"Yeah, yeah. I'll be there." The other end of the phone went dead. Lauren assumed that his dad was wrong and that he hadn't even gotten out of bed before her call. She set the phone back on the hook and sat down on the couch. She figured without the thirty-minute walk to school she had plenty of time to study a little extra.

The door swung open and Steve walked over to the kitchen. "And that's why we lock the door," she said under her breath. She stood up seeing the boy digging through her cabinet. "What are you doing?" His head pecked from around the door.

"Getting food. What's it look like? You've got the good cereal." He pulled it out and set it on the counter. He grabbed a bowl an milk.

"What the fuck are you wearing?" He looked down at his shirt.

"What it's not that bad."

"You look like a fruit. Why in the hell are you wearing that?" He pulled the high neckline of his shirt line showing a hicky. "Okay you could a hundred percent still be a fairy. That's not from me."

"Then who is it from?"

"I don't know one of your other whores." He shook his head. "What?"

"I don't have any other whores."

"Right." He looked at her as he poured a bowl of cereal.

"You don't believe me?"

"No," she shook her head. "With all the guys I have ever made out with a have never given a single one a hickey." He pulled his shirt back down so she could look at it. "I didn't do that." He nodded shoving cereal in his mouth. "Whatever." Lauren let him eat his bowl of cereal when she went to her dad's room. She grabbed a yellow crew neck sweatshirt that her dad hadn't worn since at least seventy-five. She walked out and Steve was putting his bowl in the sink. "Change," Lauren said throwing it at him.

"Why?" He looked down when he caught it.

"I mentioned it when I said it you look like a fairy. Can't have Matthew trying to be another one of your whores. You'll have no time for the "one that gave you a hickey"," Lauren said with air quotes.

"Stop calling yourself a whore."

"Why you did for like five years." He rolled his eyes. Pulling off his shirt and putting on the sweatshirt.

"Now you can see it and that's not good for the little secret we got here." Lauren grabbed his wrist and pulled him into her room. "Hop we don't have time for that."

"We arn't doing that." Lauren pulled out a chair for him. "Sit."

"Demanding are we?"

"Sit." She pulled him to the chair and pushed him into the seat. She reached over onto of her dresser grabbing make-up. When Steve saw what she was grabbing he immediately protested.

"No. No. No. You are not putting makeup on me." He shook his head. "If anything that makes me a bigger fruit."

"Steve you're not gay. I guess unless you like dick. A little bit of makeup in your goddamn neck doesn't make you a fruit." She opened some over her makeup and walked over to him.

"Hop, I can just think of a lie." Lauren gave him an annoyed look.

"Harrington, just let me do it." He tilted his head for her to do it. Lauren set her stuff on the table and knelt in front of him. Steve smirked at her. "Don't get any ideas."

"I wasn't." She pointed at the lingering smirk.

"That's telling a whole other story." He didn't say anything, just tilting his neck allowing her to put the makeup on.

"Shit." Lauren said under her breath. Her finger traced over a small brushes that would be cover by the shirt but wasn't because of the way he was sitting.

"What?"

"I left teeth marks. Did I bite you?" She looked at him concerned.

"Yeah? You do it a lot."

"I do? I'm sorry."

"Why? I don't mind, hell I like it. And it's not like it hurts."

"Oh, okay." She started to put on the makeup honestly, having no clue how to hide a hickey.

"So how many guys are we talking?" Lauren raised her eyebrows at him, not knowing what he was talking about. "You said of all they guys you made out with you've never given anyone a hickey. So, how many guys we talking?"

"None of your business." She pushed the compact pad to his skin.

"Okay, but like ballpark?"

"Less than people you've slept with."

"Well, how do you know that?"

"Eight guys. You, Tommy, Walt, Shawn, a person I will not name, Michael Turner, Harry Galestpy, and Jason Stewart. I guess you can make it nine if you count Charlie, my elementary husband, you?"

"Which one made out with or slept with?"

"Either or."

"Laurie, Laura, you-"

"Shooten for L's are we?"

"Laurenne-"

"Your fucking with me."

"Yeah, just you and Laurie. At least for Ls. I guess there is Loretta Ann too." Lauren swung her hand into his stomach as hard as she could. Which didn't hurt him in the slightest becauseof her position. "Fine There's you, Nancy, Stacy Moore, Amy Wilson, Amy Macamora, Betty Duke, Penny Campbell, Mollie Jordan-"

"Hold up stop."

"I mean I wasn't done b-"

"Mollie Jordan?"

"Oh yeah umm she doesn't live in Hawkins." Lauren started laughing. "What?"

"Mollie Jordan?" Steve nodded at her.

"What?"

"Mollie fucking Jordan."

"Am I speaking English?"

"When was this summer before last?" She raised her eyebrows getting a nod in return. "Taller, blonde, blue eyes?" He nodded again, making Lauren laugh again. "You fucked Walts cousin."

"Tell me I didn't fuck blondie's cousin."

"I don't want to lie." She couldn't see the discoloration of his neck anymore so she stopped adding to it. "I'm so going to tell him. He's going to rock your shit."

"And how exactly are you going to tell him how you acquired this information about my sex life?" Lauren rolled her eyes. "Okay, Harrington. I'm done."

They stood up. Lauren threw her makeup into a small bag she could carry. Lauren threw her shoes back on, walking back into the rest of the cabin. Steve followed behind her but grabbed the box of cereal on his way out.

Nancy and Lauren were walking through the hallway to her locker, talking about a random girl in their grade. "She is one hundred and thirty percent pregnant," Lauren said, talking about a girl in their class.

"A, be quiet, And B, your reasons are bullshit." They turned the corner for her locker.

"They are not bullshit."

"Yes, they are."

"Move Harrington." Steve looked past his locker at the girls.

"You can wait a minute." Lauren rolled her eyes, squatting down to get to her locker and pushing him out of the way. "Gee, thanks, Sarg. I'll wait, I guess."

"Good." Lauren opened her locker she turned to Nancy to say something, and Steve kicked her locker closed. "Asshole." This whole interaction wasn't bullshit it was just second nature to act like this at school. Lauren opened her locker again. "Anyways, Nance, my reasons are not bullshit they are completely and one hundred perfectly logical. Fact or not fact,
she had to leave class because she has to pee every ten minutes."

"Fact, but that doesn't prove anything."

"Okay, fact or not fact, her boobs just getting bigger."

"I don't know."

"Nance, they are significantly bigger." Lauren turned to look at Steve, who was leaning on the lockers waiting for her to finish. "Steve, Brianna McCartney, her boobs have gotten significantly bigger, correct?"

"Umm, yeah."

"See."

"Okay, but still."

"Still what? She's has had sex with like thirty guys-"

"People think you have." Nancy said stating the obvious.

"He's the only one that's true." Lauren pointed up at Steve. He had a smirk on his face that Nancy couldn't see with his locker in the way. "Besides, she's been caught in school. She has had sex with all of them."

"How long are you going to take?"

"As long as I need Harrington now, stand there and look pretty, God." She grabbed her last book and stood up, hitting her head on Steve's locker. "Shit." Both Steve and Nancy laughed at her. "Fuck ya both." She stood up rubbing her head. "I'm right, Nance, and you can have your space now, Harrington." She said walking away Nancy's class was right next to her locker so she didn't just ditch her. Steve ran up behind her.

"What were you guys talking about?"

"How I'm convinced Brianna is pregnant."

"Oh yeah, she is for sure."

"Okay, I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks so."

"No like I think she is. Like I think she is telling people."

"No shit?" He nodded as they turned the corner.

"I don't she said something about the butterflies he gave her turned into little feet."

"He gave her more than butterflies." Steve couldn't help but laugh before he sighed.

"Do you want me to give this back later?" Lauren looked over at him holding the sweatshirt.

"No keep it you look good in yellow. My dad won't miss it." Steve nodded.

"So how'd your test go?"

"That's a boyfriend question. You're not my boyfriend."

"Just sex." Lauren nodded as she opened the door to the culinary room. They sat on completely different ends of the class, not wanting to make anything too obvious.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95.7K 2.2K 34
Star Henderson. Dustin's adopted sister. She had been friends with the boys since she could remember. They played video games and played D&D. But eve...
17.5K 522 11
{COMPLETED: (in the process of editing) Steve Harrington X Henderson!Reader; sequel to Stranger Things X Henderson!Reader} Everything was over. Will...
1.3K 40 19
"I thought I heard someone making a fuss out here. Turns out wherever there's a Hopper, there's bound to be trouble." S. Harrington x Hopper OC 1983...
53.2K 2.4K 8
DISCONTINUED. ❝ WE'RE YOUNG! WE'RE SUPPOSED TO RAISE SOME HELL! ❞ When a supernatural rift in Valerie Fairchi...