Liam Payne sickflicks part 2...

By HPandGWforever2

Part 2 of Liam Payne sickflicks More

Liam memory loss (Request)
Liam hurt whilst filming naughty list
Liam IBSC (request)
Liam sick
Liam hurt at the All of those voices premiere
Liam paralysed part 2
Liam sick at school
Liam injured at school
Liam gets hit by a car
Liam blind part 3
Liam sick whilst camping
Liam paralysed part 3
Lirry- Liam haemorrhoids (Request)
Liam hurt whilst filming sunshine
Liam autism part 4 (request)
Liam autisum part 5 (request)
Liam little headspace part 1 (request)
Liam little headspace part 2 (request)
Liam little headspace part 3 (request)
Liam hurt on stage
Liam hurts his finger (Request)
Liam exhausted
Liam injured in a house fire (request)
Liam bullied at school TW
Liam kidney failure on his birthday
Liam infection on Niall's birthday
Kid Liam sick (Request)
Liam cochlear implants part 2
Liam sick after a waterfight
Liam blind part 4
Liam colour blind
Liam paralysed part 4
Liam blind part 5
Ziam- Liam sick after an arguement
Lirry- Liam sick after an argument
Lilo- Liam sick after an arguement
Niam- Liam sick after an argument
Liam choking
Liam paralysed part 5
Liam sick and homesick
Liam greif
Liam sever food poisoning
Liam sick at home
Liam flu
Liam extremely sick on the bus
Liam raped by a male fan
Liam insomnia
Liam thinks he is bus sick but he is actually sick
Liam migrane whilst recording
Liam stomach bug
Liam bladder infection (UTI)
Liam extremely sick they have to cancel the concert
Liam strep throat
Ziam- Liam sick but cheats on him part 1 (Request)
Ziam- Liam sick but cheats on him part 2 (Request)
Liam sick from one of the kids (Request)
Liam blind part 6
Liam left behind
Liam paralysed part 6

Niam family- Liam sick (request)

210 5 7
By HPandGWforever2

Requested by-

Prompt- one of these in which Liam gets really, really sick and Niall calls Liam's mum. Luna doesn't understand why her papa is always sick and asks Karen about that.

Ages
Niall- 30
Liam- 29
Luna- 5
Oscar- 2
—————————————————————————

Liam's pov

It has been a couple of months since I have last been ill. Oscar has just had his second birthday on the 1st October. It is now the 21st October. It is about 3am and I can't sleep. I just feel really achey and nauseous. I turn onto my stomach and try to fall asleep. I suddenly get the overwhelming urge to vomit. I carefully try to get out of bed but as I sit up I start to vomit all over myself, Niall and the bed. I start sobbing as Niall wakes up. He says "Oh baby." Niall gently rubs my back.

Niall's pov

I gently rub Liam's back as he throws up twice more. He collapses back against me. I feel the heat radiating off of him. I say "Li I need to go and get the thermometer to check your temperature." Liam whimpers and shakes his head and says "No Nini stay." I say "I know baby. I just need to check your temperature." I try to stand up but Liam grips onto me tightly. I say "I'll be back in a couple of minutes. I promise." I carefully manage to get out of Liam's grip but he starts sobbing again and I quickly rush into our bathroom. I grab the thermometer and I rush back to Liam and I carefully sit on the bed and pull Liam back to my chest.

He slowly starts to calm down. Once he is calm I say "Li can I check your temperature please?" Liam shakes his head closing his eyes. I say "We need to get you and me cleaned up and the bed cleaned." I gently put the thermometer in Liam's ear and press the button. Once the thermometer beeps I take the thermometer out of Liam's ear and say to him "39.8 Liam that is way to high. We need to get you in the bath." Liam shakes his head. I say "It is ether a bath or the hospital Liam. We can't risk your temperature going really high Liam especially because now you do actually only have one kidney" Liam groans but sits up. I lead him to the bathroom.

I say "Li you get undressed and I will run you a cool bath." Liam nods and starts to get undressed as I run the bath. Once the bath is ready I say to Liam "Get in the bath then baby." Liam nods and I help him to get in the bath. I say "I'm going to clean the bed and get changed into clean clothes and get you some clothes." Liam whimpers and says "Nini don't leave me." I say "I know Li but I need to. How about I keep the bathroom door open? You will be able to see that I'm still here." Liam nods sadly and says "Don't leave the bedroom." I nod and say "I won't I promise." I go into our bedroom and I quickly take off my dirty clothes and put them in the washing basket. I find me some clean clothes and put them on.

I go over to the bed and strip off all the vomit covered bedding and I put them in the washing basket. I get some more bedding from our cupboard and I put it on the bed. I grab out Liam some loose fitting clothes and the thermometer and go back into the bathroom. I say "Li baby can I check your temperature?" Liam nods looking half asleep. I carefully put the thermometer in Liam's ear and press the button. Once the thermometer beeps I take it out of Liam's ear and say "38.9. Much better than before. Let's get you out and into bed" Liam nods and I help him out of the bath and wrap him up in a towel. I unplug the drain and turn to Liam who is still standing there with the towel wrapped round him and say "Come on Li. Would you like some help?" Liam nods sleepily and I help him to get dried and dressed. I lead him to the bed we lay down together. I say "Get some sleep baby" Liam nods and pulls my hand to his stomach. I ask "Would you like a tummy rub?" Liam nods and I gently rub his stomach and soon he is fast asleep. I wait a couple of minutes to see if he is actually asleep and I carefully get out of bed.

I grab the washing basket and quietly leave the room. I carry the washing basket downstairs and put the washing on. I go back upstairs and I go and check on Luna. I smile seeing her asleep cuddling her stuffed puppy. I quietly leave the room and shut the door. I go into Oscar's room and see he is asleep on his stomach. I smile and leave the room and shut the door.

I go back into mine and Liam's room and see that he is awake with tears running down his face. I say "Hey what's wrong?" Liam says tearfully "You left me" I say "Oh baby. I'm sorry. I had to go and check on the kids" Liam reaches out for me and says "Cuddle" I nod and get into bed. I lay down with Liam and he snuggles into my side. I gently rub his stomach and soon he is back asleep. I smile and continue to rub his stomach until I fall asleep.

A few hours later still Niall's pov

I have been up every half an hour with Liam. He has been throwing up and experiencing diarrhoea. I don't think I have ever seen him so sick. His temperature has not gone down at all. It has just risen steadily throughout the night. It is now 7am. Liam has been asleep since about 6 am this is the longest he has slept. Luna runs into the room and says "Daddy, papa" I say "Luna Shh. Papa is sleeping. He is a little bit icky." Luna nods and says "Has papa got a poorly tummy?" I nod and Liam whimpers and curls into me and then stills and falls silent. Luna says "Is papa alright daddy?" I nod and say "He will be Luns" Luna nods and says "I'm hungry daddy and Oscar is awake." I nod and say "Alright." I carefully get out of the bed and we leave the room.

We go into Oscar's room and I pick him up out of his cot. I say "Morning bud." He says "Daddy" I smile and say "Shall we change your nappy buddy and get you dressed for the day?" Oscar nods and I lay him on the changing mat. I quickly change his nappy and pick him up. I put him on the floor and say "Right then bud what top do you want to wear." I show him two tops. He points to one of them and says "Dinos" I nod and say "Alright bud" I help him to put on the top

I show him two trousers and ask "What trousers do you want to wear buddy?" He points to a dark blue pair of trousers. I nod and help him to put them on and his socks.

I then show him two jumpers and say "Which one do you want to wear bud?" He points to his dinosaur jumper and says "Dino jumper" I nod and help him to put on his jumper.

Once Oscar is dressed I say to Luna "Let's go and get you dressed darling then we can get some breakfast." Luna nods and says "Alright daddy." We go into Luna's bedroom. She takes off her pyjamas. I say "What would you like to wear luns?" Luna says "My Disney princess top please daddy" I nod and say "Here you go darling." Luna takes the top off me and puts it on.

I then ask "What trousers do you want to wear?" Luna says "My flower leggings please daddy" I nod and find her flower leggings and give them to her. She puts them on

I ask "What jumper would you like to wear Luna?" Luna responds "My green rainbow one please daddy" I nod and give it to her she puts it on and zips up the zip.

We then go downstairs and I ask "What would you like to eat Luna?" She responds "Coco pops please daddy" I nod and pour her a bowl of coco pops. I give her the bowl and a spoon. She says "Thank you daddy" I say "Your welcome Luna. What would you like for breakfast Oscar?" Oscar says "Rice crispies pwease daddy" I nod and make him a bowl of rice crispies. I give it to him and he says "Thank you daddy." I nod and say "Your welcome buddy." They both eat their breakfasts. Once the children has finished their breakfast it is 8am. I say to them "Let's go to the play room." Luna and Oscar nods and we go into the play room. I say "Luna can you keep an eye on your brother for a minute please? I just want to make sure papa is alright." Luna nods and I leave the room.

I go to mine and Liam's room and I open the door and see him sat up sobbing. I say "Hey what's wrong baby?" Liam looks over at me and says "Been sick and had diarrhoea at the same time and you weren't here with me." I say "Oh you poor thing. Did you manage to make it to the toilet?" Liam nods sadly and says "I was sick in the bin. I nod and ask "Has the bin been emptied?" Liam shakes his head and says "I would have been sick again if I emptied the bucket." I nod and say "Alright babe. I'll go empty it." Liam nods and asks "Can you keep the door open though?" I nod and go into our bathroom. I quickly empty the bucket and then flush the toilet. I wash my hands and then go back to our bedroom. I say "I'm going to go and check on the kids." Liam pouts and tears instantly wells up in his eyes. He says "Don't leave me Nini" I gently kiss his forehead and frown at the heat that is radiating off of him. I ask "Li could I check your temperature?" Liam nods and I put the thermometer in Liam's ear and press the button. Once the thermometer beeps I pull it out and my eyes widen at the numbers on the screen I rush into the bathroom and grab a cloth soaked in cold water. I rush back into our bedroom and put the cloth on Liam's forehead "40.2. I am calling your mum Liam. I know Louis and Harry are both not around this week so it is going to have to be your mum." Liam nods and grabs my hand and says "Don't leave me." I say "I need to go and check on the kids Liam." Liam's bottom lip trembles and I say "I'll be back in a minute." Liam grips my hand tighter and a tear slips down his face. I sigh and say "Li I need to check on the kids. I manage to take my hand out of Liam's grip and he starts sobbing.

I quickly rush out of the room and into the play room. Luna says "Daddy. Is papa better?" I shake my head and say "No he isn't Luna. Papa is still very poorly." Oscar says "Papa icky daddy?" I nod and say "That's right buddy. I'm going to call grandma to come and help." Luna nods and says "Yay grandma. Grandpa too?" I shrug and say "Maybe Luna." Luna nods and Liam comes into the play room with tears on his face and a blanket wrapped around his shoulders. I sigh and say "Come here Li." I lead him to the sofa and say "I'll just call your mum Liam." Liam nods sadly.

I quickly find Liam's mum's contact and I call her. She answers on the third ring and she says "Hello Niall how is everyone?" I say "Well most of us are fine. Liam is really quite sick though." Karen says "Poor thing. Is he alright? I respond "He has a really high temperature and he was up every half an hour really not well." Karen says "The poor thing. Do you need me to come down Niall?" I respond "Yeah if possible. I'm really worried about him and I don't want to risk keeping him near the kids but he doesn't want to be left alone and I need to keep an eye on the kids" Karen responds "Don't worry Niall. I'll be there soon." I nod and say "See you soon."

About an hour later still Niall's pov

Liam fell asleep about half an hour ago. I hear the front door open and then shut again then Karen's voice saying "Niall where are you?" I say "We are in the play room Karen." A few seconds later Karen walks through the door and says "Hi everyone." I say "Hi Karen." Luna runs over to Karen and says "Hi Grandma." Karen says "Hi Luna. How are you darling?" Luna responds "I'm good. Papa is poorly though." Karen nods and asks me "How is he Niall?" I shrug and say "He is so sick. I don't think I have seen him this sick in a couple of years. He has barely slept. This is the longest he has slept." Karen nods and says "Why don't you take him to bed." I nod and say "Alright." I gently pick him up and say to the kids "Be good for grandma kids." They both nod and I gently lift Liam up.

I carry Liam to our room and lay him on the bed. Liam's eyes open and says "Nini." I say "I'm still here baby. I'm just getting you a new cold cloth." I see Liam nod and I go into the bathroom and grab a cloth and rinse it under and cold cloth. I then walk back into our room and put the cloth on Liam's forehead. I get into bed next to him and say "Get some more sleep babe." Liam nods and curls into me falling back asleep.

Karen's pov

Niall had taken Liam back into their bedroom about ten minutes ago. Luna says "Grandma" I respond "Yeah sweetie." Luna asks "Why is papa sick all the time? I don't like it when papa is poorly." I respond "No one likes it when papa is poorly. Papa is poorly quite often because when papa was a baby he was very sick. He had to be in a special baby unit at the hospital called the NICU. He was a very sick little boy." Luna asks "Why grandma?" I respond "Because do you remember when papa had to go to hospital because he needed a surgery to remove one of his kidneys?" Luna nods and responds "Yeah grandma but why?" I respond "Well when papa was a baby his kidney wasn't working like it was supposed to. Until he was about four papa was in and out of hospital because if papa even got a cold he would be really, really poorly because his kidneys never helped all that much and no one knew why." Luna asks "Will papa be better soon grandma?" I respond "He will be Luna." Luna nods and goes back to playing with Oscar. I smile and take a few pictures of them playing.

A few days later no one's pov

Liam felt much better after 4 days. Karen stayed for the whole time Liam was sick and a few days after to catch up with the boys. Liam thanked his mum for helping to take care of the kids whilst he was sick. Karen explained to both Liam and Niall that she explained a bit about Liam's kidney problems when he was a child.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12K 709 61
Ziam Larry Niall
30.2K 287 33
This is part 2 to my other one hope you guys enjoy it.
698K 7.4K 100
just some One direction sickfics!!! If you want me to write one comment a request!! Thanks