Foster Love (Interracial)

By ImagineMe21

Sarah is a black girl that's been unloved all her life she doesn't even know her parents or any family and li... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 3.1
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Epilogue
Important

Chapter 22

336 16 10
By ImagineMe21

Harry's P.O.V.

Sarah's been feeling kinda down lately, and I know its from school as well as everything that's going on Saylor picking her up on about how she looks, and I know that there is perfect for me and I know she needs to see and feel that, so I decided that a date it was Sarah needs, and I know the perfect thing for it as well, and I know just who to ask for help.

" Thanks for coming over, it means a lot" I tell Niall I think I'm staying with his guitar." No problem mate, anything for you and Sarah" he said, shrugging, "Okay so can you help me with the melody, I got the words figured out" I say, as I hand the paper to Niall, "Harry this is beautiful!" Niall says, I shrug, "I don't think it does Sarah justice but at the same time it's what came from my heart."

"Either way, she's going to love it, it came from you and she already loves you" Niall says, as he stares at the paper before snapping his fingers, "I got it!" he says, before grabbing his guitar and starts to play, "Start singing it" he simply says, I nod my head before I sing.

"Okay is everything ready?" I ask, Niall nods his head, as he sits on the still behind the curtain, I don't care how many dates, even though we're together I still get those butterflies in my stomach, and I don't ever want them to go away.

"Harry just calm down, its not like you're asking her out again, this is a date you know she loves you and you love her, you're acting like you're getting married!" Niall said, as he laughs, he's a great friend, and he always knows what to say to make me feel better, that's why he's my best mate.

"Yeah you're right, even though marrying Sarah wouldn't be a bad idea" I say, as I think about it, before hearing a snapping sound, finally coming out of my thoughts and back to realization, it's Niall snapping his fingers, and looking at me, "Did you say something?" "Yeah, I say she's on her way up, where was your head at?" He asks, laughing "Marrying Sarah" I reply honestly with a smile, he returns it as I hear the door open.

Sarah's P.O.V.

I haven't been feeling the greatest lately, from Saylor constantly telling me everything that's wrong with me, Harry says I should just ignore it and know that there's nothing wrong with me, but when you think about it, I have Harry on one side being positive and then I have Saylor on the other side being negative, it's like having an Angel and the devil on your shoulder.

Its not fair to Harry to be around me when I'm feeling like this but it's a lot to be dealing with and De'Lovely said she still couldn't find anything out but she'll keep looking, that scares me as well, because as the days go by the more stressed I feel.

I come in from out the patio to see Harry's room decorated with lights and a table with chocolate covered strawberries and a rose with a note attached to it, it read: 'Hey Beautiful, come to the balcony, your date awaits :* Love, Hazza'.

I smiled to myself as I went out onto the balcony, I hear the light strum of a guitar, as I see Harry standing there with a bouquet of roses, "Hey Babe" he says, breathlessly, as he walked up to me capturing my lips with his in a sweet kiss, "Hi" I say blushing, "I see you got my note, these are for you Love" he says, giving me the roses, as he pulled my hand with his to the hammock.

"Hazza, what's all this for anyway?" I asked, surprised as I see Niall come out and sits on the stool, "Niall?" I ask dumbfounded "Princess, I see that you're stressed about the way you look, and what Saylor is saying and everything about Ms. Burks not finding anything out, but I want you to take all that and set that aside because none of that could ever be more important as you are, I want you to feel loved and beautiful as well is something that I don't ever want you to forget" he tells me, with tears built up in his eyes, I feel some fall on my hands, he noticed, he cares, he loves me is all I can think about at this moment.

With that thought in mind, I hear Niall play his guitar; I hear Harry's voice start to sing:

Your hand fits in mine

Like it's made just for me

But bear this in mind

It was meant to be

And I'm joining up the dots with the

Freckles on your cheeks

And it all makes sense to me

I know you've never loved

The wrinkles by your eyes

When you smile

You've never loved

Your stomach or your thighs

The dimples in your back at the bottom of

Your spine

But I'll love them endlessly

I won't let these little things slip out of my

Mouth

But if I do

Its you

Oh, it's you they add up to

I'm in love with you

And all these little things

You can't go to bed without a cup of tea

And maybe that's the reason that you

Talk in your sleep

And all those conversations are the

Secrets that I keep

Though it makes no sense to me

I know you've never loved

The sound of your voice on tape

You never want

To know how much you weigh

You still have to squeeze into your jeans

But you're perfect to me

I won't let these little things slip out of my

Mouth

But if it's true

It's you,

It's you they add up to

I'm in love with you

And all these little things

You'll never love yourself half as much as

I love you

You'll never treat yourself right, darling

But I want you to.

If I let you know I'm here for you

Maybe you'll love yourself like I love you,

Oh

And I've just let these little things slip out

Of my mouth

Cause it's you

Oh, it's you

It's you they add up to

And I'm in love with you

And all these little things

I won't let these things slip out of my

Mouth

But if it's true

It's you

It's you they add up to

I'm in love with you

And all your little things

Once he finishes I'm completely in tears, he sung me a song and what's better

about it is that he took everything that I didn't like about myself and turned it into something beautiful I can't believe he did this for me, to show how much he loves and the things he loves about me.

I pull him for a hug and a kiss, "Thank you babe" I say "You never cease to amaze me" I say, before , turning and thanking Niall for helping Harry, "It's no problem" he says giving us a hug before going home. "I love you Sarah, meaning everything about you anything that concerns you, I'm gonna love you regardless, I don't care what Saylor says, she's just jealous that she's not as beautiful as you or as smart as you" he said, grabbing my hands and intertwining our fingers together.

"I love you too Hazza, and thank you for making me realize that, I don't know what I would have done without you babe" I say giving him a kiss, "I just cant believe your voice and that you wrote me a song" I say, as I giggle, "I know right but I had to do something out of my comfort zone to show you I'm willing to do anything for you" he said.

Well he certainly proved it to me, of course I had doubts, I'm human, but of course I've never had somebody to love me and I'm grateful but all these surprises are just wonderful, but it feels great to have the weight lifted off and regardless if Saylor does say something, I wouldn't care because Harry and the lads are by my side and they love me just like I love them.

After that we sat and I tried strawberries for the first time, "Yum!" I say, as I bite into one "Are they that good?" he asked, laughing "I think so, I've never had any before" I say , looking down, now feeling stupid for making it a big deal. "Oh no I didn't mean to make it seem bad, it's just that I don't know" he said, I guess it is hard to comprehend how to person ever have a anything else but noodles and never tried anything else, but it's not my fault.

"It's ok, I understand" I say, putting a hand on his shoulder, "So how are you doing so far, with everything I mean?" Harry asked me, "Um I feel happy for the most part, I haven't binged, I haven't felt sad, I'm just overwhelmed, its different when you start off with nobody caring about you and having absolutely nothing but two pairs of pants and 3 shirts and then to have your boyfriend's mom take you shopping and the next thing you know I have a closet full of clothes now" I say, he looked sad, "But Sarah every time I saw you, you were wearing different things" "No what you saw was me designing them and then having to wash them out and then having to cut holes or make rips in my jeans to look like I had several different pair, and as for my shirts I designed them as well but when they got big or too tight, I handed them down to the next oldest one, and I would have to sneak to the dumpster and old clothes that were thrown away I would wash and wear them as well as change their look so nobody would know" I said, shrugging my shoulders, looking back on it now, I've lived a horrible life, at the same time I didn't think so considering it was the only life I've ever known.

Harry looked at me with an expression of sadness and shock, "That's why I told you before we even knew we liked each other to be grateful for what you have because you had everything that I've never had until now, you were living the reality to my dreams; you had a home, I didnt; you had a family, I didnt; you know your parents, I don't; you had food, we didn't, everything that I always used to hear about you complain to your friends, I used to wish that you could take a walk in my shoes, just to see what's it like to try and survive and make it and hope that, I didn't try to take my life out of misery or leave the others because I was selfish, or concerned would I get the ultimate beating, that I would never come back from." I say, as tears run down my face, I wiped then off, Harry there for comfort and he knows just like I do that sometimes even in the oddest times these have to come out for the healing process to begin.

We didn't say anything for a while, it was just Harry holding me for comfort and being in his arms. it was a few minutes before I heard him speak "I used to wonder about you" he said simply, "Really why?""Because you didn't say too much, you would walk with your head down and stay closed off, it intrigued me, and soon the more that you would stay away the more I became interested in who you were, even if I was bullying you" he said, as I looked at him, in those emerald eyes, "If you wanted to know me all you had to do was ask" I said, as I gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"I didn't know, I figured you hated me and never wanted anything to do with me in a million years" "Harry I couldn't hate nobody if I tried, nobody deserves that not even my worst enemy, but I used to think about you I would wonder what it would be like to talk to you, but then I figured that would never happen" I said, laughing "Yeah, now look at us young and in love!" He said, smiling.

He grabbed my hand as we walked to our room, he told me that since he couldn't see himself with anybody else and that he wasn't planning on sharing this room with anyone, it might as well be, I guess I could live with that.

I go to walk in closet and grab some of Harry's sweats, and one of his t-shirts to sleep I change in the closet while he goes to change in the bathroom, that's something we've talked about in case you're wondering he doesn't see me naked and I don't see him, doesn't mean I don't want to but to keep myself protected from any other hurt, that's the way I want it and he respects that.

"Hey Babe, can we sleep in my bed tonight? " Harry asked me, "No" "Awww why not?" "Because your bed was like a hotel, everyone checked in and out every day and night, I don't like and I'm not sleeping in a bed where you've had other girls, if want to be in a bed shared by you, where im the only one that has gotten up as well as going to sleep in that bed." I said, not even looking him.

" But Sarah, that's not me anymore I gave it all up for you" he said, "Harry it doesn't matter even if it was 2 years to 20 years I still wouldnt, the things you did in that bed are still there and I'm not gonna risk my feelings just so you and be can sleep in a bed together, I don't have to and I'm not going to" I say, as I look at him in the eyes.

"Okay" he says defeated, "Can I sleep in your bed with you?" "Nope" I say, "Sarah, come on please?" I shook my head, "Harry sometimes I do like you sleeping in the bed with me but at the same time I've spent the past 8 years, with a 2 year old girl and a 6 year old girl, your new sisters by the way, that's a total of 8 years, of not sleeping in my bed by myself, and I would like to sleep alone, just having my own space ya know?" I say, giving him a smile, he returned it " You know I think we just had our first fight" Harry said, I nodded my head, "Yep looks like it" "Do you think we're gonna have more?" "Probably nothing is perfect, doesn't mean we have to stay in an argumentative state but yeah they're gonna happen." I say as I watch, Harry pull out some covers and a pillows and place them on the floor.

"What are you doing?" I asked, "Making a pallet on the floor this way I can sleep with you and you don't have to worry about the past experiences that's happened" he said, smiling at me. To be honest it was cute, he found a way to make us both happy as well as being sweet. "Aww thanks" I say, as I laid down and feel his arms wrap around me, "Goodnight Princess" he says" Goodnight Hazza" I smile as I closed my eyes, letting my dreams take over.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.7K 374 30
Emma Jones and Liam Payne have been the best of friends ever since they met in chorus class back in grade school. Two years after the creation of One...
3.2K 63 32
Two bestfriends are now under the custody of One Direction. Will they be happy with their new lives? Will they meet new people? Will they encounter g...
525 5 24
A girl dating Harry Styles but loves one of his best buds and can not chose but SHE SAID YES TO HARRY'S PROPOSAL! Will she cheat on Harry her whole l...
12.8K 316 116
There is mature content in this book. Read at own risk. Harry Styles from One Direction is tired of being single. By chance, he stumbles upon a video...