Our Emotions

By teddi250

Tyrique is a very flirty person but also has different businesses he takes care of,he also plays football bec... More

PLAYLIST
CHARACTERS
NOTE
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
TYRIQUE GARAGE
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
PLAYLIST 2
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
Kindly follow the page❤️

CHAPTER 7

53 3 0
By teddi250

ELLA P.O.V
We are going out today. Laylay made a reservation in one of the best restaurants in New York. Laylay persuaded me to go with her. I wanted to decline her offer because I don't want it to seem like I am her friend for the money. But, at the end of the day, we have dinner tomorrow evening. Today is Friday, my free day. Every Friday is my lecture-free day, hence why it is the best day of my school week. I am so excited for tomorrow; I want to have a good time, take pictures, and eat good food.
I was indoors throughout, watching Netflix, completing the remaining episodes of 'Too Hot to Handle.' I know Laylay would really be mad at me if she found out I was watching without her because we had an agreement that we would both watch it together. I couldn't wait because the season was so interesting, and I wanted to see the end. But what she doesn't know wouldn't hurt her. I will watch it with her again and pretend like I haven't watched it. Laylay got back late in the evening with lots of chocolate. You see why I love this girl; she reads my mind. I have been craving junk food. We ate lots of chocolate, chatted for a while before going back to bed.
    Woke up very late; I was tired after sleeping for a long time. I stood up from my bed, went to the bathroom to do my hygiene, and then ended up going to the kitchen where I found Laylay making pancakes. The smell was so nice that my stomach was rumbling.

"Good morning, pumpkin," I greeted her.
"Good morning! Are you excited for today's dinner?" she asked.
"I am actually buzzing and ready to have fun, but I haven't picked an outfit yet," I told her.
We had our reservation at 8:00 pm at Dabble Restaurant. Dabble Restaurant is an all-day destination for light fare and classic cocktails in a warm modern setting. They also have a bar; during the day, they offer light and vibrant offerings from the bar top cornucopia. By night, around 12:00 am, the lights dim and they transition to a buzzing bar scene with approachable cocktails. After eating, we went to my closet to find a dress for me tonight. We found a nice dress that I have only worn once. Laylay told me she had a dress in her mind that she could wear; she bought it during one of her shopping sprees. After picking what to wear, we had some hours left before getting ready. I ended up watching the rest of "Too Hot to Handle" episodes with Laylay. I am sure she knows I watched it already, but she wasn't complaining because I was watching it with her.

           Dabble Resturant
    It was 6:00 pm already, so we stood up from the couch and went to our rooms to start getting ready for tonight. I was good at doing hair, while Laylay was skilled in makeup application. We planned on helping each other out. I was putting on a nude gown and had my hair curled, Laylay came to help with my makeup. She was wearing a black long gown, and I helped her with straightening her hair.

     ELLA OUTFIT

     LEAH  OUTFIT

We left the apartment around 7:50 pm, knowing we were going to be late for our reservation. We arrived at the restaurant at 8:20 pm, a little later than our actual time, but at least we made it. As we entered the restaurant, the waitress in front asked if we had a reservation, and Laylay answered her questions. We were then told where our table was. While walking to our table, someone caught my eye – it was the guy I met at the club the other day. He was having dinner with a girl who was undeniably pretty, I couldn't even lie about that. I knew guys like him could be players, going for anything that wears a skirt. He caught me staring at him, and I could see the surprise in his expression.
Laylay and I ended up sitting at our table, which happened to be not far from his table. I could feel him staring at me, and I expected him to respect his date and stop looking at me. To be honest, he was really good looking.
   We made our order, which was served later. While we were eating, Laylay and I were chatting and laughing; it was obvious we were enjoying the night. I told Laylay I needed to use the restroom and that I would be back soon. I wanted to use the restroom and also take some mirror selfies, so it took a while in there. As I was getting ready to go back, I saw the guy standing in front of the restroom. I didn't even know his name.
"What are you doing here?" I asked.
"At least be nice," he said back. "Why should I be nice? Were you waiting for me or what?" I replied.
"Yeah, I was waiting for you. Why are you so mean? You don't even know me to be that mad about talking with me. You have a date sitting out there; you should at least respect her," I continued.
"I just wanted to be friendly with you. My name is Tyrique Hyde," he introduced himself.
Wow, he has a nice name, I thought to myself. "Well, my name is Ella Thomas. Are you satisfied now?" I said before walking out on him.
When I got back to the table, Laylay asked me why I took so long. I told her we should just leave, and I was going to tell her everything when we get back to the apartment. She called one of the waiters, we paid the bills, and left the restaurant.

🥰😍I really hope you guys like it,will update soon!💅🏾

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.9K 1.1K 45
Book #1 He's a hot, arrogant and a CEO with a jawline that could cut DIAMONDS!!💎 She's stunning, smart, and funny, but naive assistant. What happen...
61.1K 2.3K 34
"So what do you want", I said, looking into his deep green eyes. "I thought it was obvious. I want you, and I'm going to get you". "And what makes yo...
2.9M 154K 52
When a high profile CEO, Zeke Ingram, clashes with the new boss in town, Naomi Cartier, it's clear that it's more than business and in the end, it ge...
23K 4.4K 50
This is the second book of the series. Though it can be read as a stand alone book. I would advice you to read Time Flies first. Thank you... Shane S...