A Secret Relationship With Th...

By LiannQ

Title: 意外和敌国太子有了崽崽后 Author:若兰之华 Status: Completed Description: Jiang Kindom and Sui Kingdom are feuds and the... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102

20

510 15 0
By LiannQ

Jiang Yun was still held in Sui Heng's arms.

The lights were shining brightly, falling on the beauty's porcelain skin, which made people feel confused. Sui Heng said: "Hold Gu's waist, it will be more comfortable."

Jiang Yun frowned, thinking he was dawdling.

I heard the other party say shamelessly: "If not, it's not Gu who will be ashamed later."

Jiang Yun hesitated, and stretched out his arms to hug her.

Sui Heng liked how docile and well-behaved he was.

Considerately said: "If you can't bear it, you will be called Gu."

The carriage was still bumping, and there were people outside the carriage.

Jiang Yun couldn't bear the weird sense of ritual before every action, so he deliberately bit hard to signal him to hurry up.

Sui Heng hissed softly, and said with a smile: "You are always so fierce, I'm afraid you won't be able to bear it if you stay alone for a while..."

Before he finished speaking, he was bitten again.

Sui Heng laughed, stopped talking, and went directly to the topic. When the two of them woke up from the jolt, Sui Heng's shoulder had already been bitten with a neat row of tooth marks.

"Are you a puppy?"

He put on his robe, took a breath, and asked amusedly.

No one answered.

Jiang Yun's black hair was sticky and wet, clinging to his neck, his whole body was like a kitten fished out of the water, cuddling weakly and bonelessly in his arms. Obviously, all the tossing and tossing under this special condition has exhausted all the strength of this delicate little lover.

"are you OK?"

Sui Heng's heart was as soft as a ball of cotton, and he asked softly.

Jiang Yun nodded, his black eyes were full of water, and his eyelashes were also full of tides. He slowed down, his fingers clung to his shoulder weakly, and he had no strength to get up.

"Okay, don't force yourself."

"I'll hold you in my arms, and get a good night's sleep."

It was still pitch black outside, only a few stars hanging in the distant sky, Sui Heng gently carried him to the couch, wrapped him tightly in a brocade quilt, and said, "Go and get some hot water alone, you sleep for a while."

Jiang Yun closed his eyes, and said "um", as a promise.

How could there be such a beautiful and cute little lover in the world, Sui Heng couldn't help thinking once again as he stared at that pitiful and charming face while dressing.

Fan Qi is on duty outside.

Hearing that Sui Heng asked for hot water, he asked in a daze, "Your Highness wants to wash your face?"

Can not help but strange.

It's late at night, it's time to go to bed, why should His Highness wash his face?

Xu Qiao came over just in time, looked at this ungrateful old man, felt that the battering of the army staff was still light, and hurriedly ordered the soldiers to prepare, and said to Sui Heng: "Your Highness, there is news from Muyun Pass."

Sui Heng was enjoying his meal and asked in a happy mood, "What news?"

"Jiang Rongyu."

Xu Qiao's expression was solemn: "Our spies on the front line came to report that Jiang Rongyu has safely returned to Muyun Pass, and is currently recuperating in the pass. Jiangguo has invited the genius doctor Meng Hui to enter the pass overnight to treat his wounds. It seems that the injury is not serious."

"The news that Gongsun Yang confessed to His Highness...should be true."

Sui Heng narrowed his eyes slightly.

Actually still alive.

This hypocrite has a lot of life, falling from such a high cliff, he didn't fall to his death.

What a mess of ugly people.

"Is the news true?"

Xu Qiaodao: "It's a dark line that I raised personally. The news is also that I directly communicate with him, so there should be no problem. According to him, Emperor Jiang personally sent a medical officer from the palace to Muyun Pass overnight to treat the prince's wounds. The place where Jiang Yun lives is also heavily guarded, and military doctors and attendants come in and out every day. By the way, Muyun Pass guard Yunhuai also sent a large number of confidantes out of the pass to buy several kinds of very valuable medicinal materials for healing bones and injuries. "

"In short, all the signs and details show that Jiang Ronghe is indeed in the customs right now."

That's where it gets interesting.

How did he, a sick and weak man, escape many pursuits and reach Muyun Pass smoothly?

Sui Heng suddenly said: "Tell me, could all this be Jiang Guo's intentional deception?"

Xu Qiao said no.

"If Jiang Yun is really dead, Jiang Guo's actions are just self-deception and drinking poison to quench thirst. How long can it last? What's more, if this kind of disguise can be concealed for a while, can it be concealed for a lifetime? Jiang Rongyu will come out to meet people sooner or later. The other countries are not fools. They will not allow Jiang Guo to use a lie to maintain the alliance of nations. After a long time, even if His Highness does not take action, they will be eager to go to the pass to find out the truth."

"Furthermore, my subordinates have heard that Emperor Jiang favored his eldest son, King Chu. The whole country knows that Jiang Yun's fame spread far and wide, and his prestige among the nations was too high, so it was not easy to handle the matter of abolishing the reserve. Now that Jiang Yun died, it was an excellent time for King Chu to take the throne. Otherwise, Emperor Jiang would not have sent King Chu to Muyunguan the day after Jiang Yun fell off the cliff. If Jiang Yun was really dead, why would Jiang Emperor waste this great opportunity."

"You have some truths in what you said, but this person has always been scheming, so I have to be on guard."

Sui Heng's eyes were dark and deep in thought, like a cunning wolf.

After a while, he raised his eyebrows and said, "Let Chen Qi come to see Gu later. Doesn't he have a personal grievance with that Jiang Rongyu? Gu thinks, he should be more authentic than Gu."

Although Jiang Yun was lying with his eyes closed, his mind was clear.

Listening to the conversation between the two people outside, he knew that Gongsun Yang had returned to Muyun Pass smoothly, and asked Fan Zhou to make specific arrangements according to his request.

Fan Zhou is cautious, handles affairs properly, and has enough adaptability and anti-reconnaissance experience, so he doesn't have to worry about revealing his secrets.

What bothered him the most was the uncertain factor of Chen Qi.

This man's city is too deep, too hidden, Jiang Yun is not sure how many cards he holds in his hand.

But with Fan Zhou's ability, he shouldn't be unable to handle it.

The big stone in his heart fell to the ground, and the drowsiness came again. Jiang Yun really fell asleep. In his drowsiness, it seemed that someone lifted the brocade quilt and wiped his body gently.

He loves cleanliness, and he can't stand the sticky feeling of sweat left on his skin.

No matter how sleepy or tired you are in summer, you have to bathe and clean before going to bed to rest.

At this time, I felt the soft towel soaked in hot water rubbing against the skin, wiping away the annoying stickiness little by little, and felt a lot more comfortable, so I curled up and fell asleep peacefully.

When I woke up again, it was noon the next day.

The carriage has already passed through Chen State and entered Jiang State. From Jianguo all the way to the north, across the Yellow River, you can reach the Sui Kingdom.

The Five Kingdoms in the south of the Yangtze River have all fallen into the hands of the Sui Kingdom.

Now the five countries are busy currying favor with Sui, the new suzerain, and Wei is even willing to send the prince to the capital of Sui as a hostage to serve the crown prince of Sui. Jiang naturally refuses to lag behind.

As a show of loyalty, Jiang Yuping, the new leader of the Jiang Kingdom, personally led the important civil and military officials of the country to meet Sui Heng on the border. He also specially set up a grand banquet at the famous "Ten-Mile Changting Pavilion" on the border of Jiang State to entertain Sui Heng and important generals of the Sui Army.

Jiang Guo occupies the southwest fortress of the Yellow River, holding a very powerful navy in his hands. When Jiang Yuping came back this time, she wanted to personally present this navy army as a big gift to Sui Heng to express her determination to surrender.

Although Sui Heng wanted this navy for a long time, it was not in the previously negotiated contract.

According to the agreement, the Sui Kingdom, as the suzerain state, has the right to recruit the troops of the subordinate countries at will, but the daily military exercises can still be carried out by the subordinate countries themselves. Although it will be taken back sooner or later, Sui Heng didn't want to push people too hard at the beginning.

Sui Heng asked with a smile, "The lord of the country presents such a great gift, what kind of reward do you want?"

Jiang Yuping said hurriedly, not daring.

He looked less than thirty years old, fair-skinned, shrewd-looking, well-dressed, and wearing a lustrous jade ring on his finger, he was a refined and pampered nobleman. He said: "This naval army was created by my grandfather. My grandfather was brave and good at fighting, but my children and grandchildren don't have that ability. It would be a waste for the tiger and wolf division to fall into the hands of my subordinates. It would be better to hand it over to the master who can really control them and let them play their due value."

Holding the wine cup, Sui Heng didn't respond, waiting for his next words.

Sure enough, Jiang Yuping's eyes flashed, and she said in a very humble manner: "If Your Highness is still satisfied with this gift, I only have one small request, and I hope His Highness can satisfy it."

"I hope that your highness will reward me alone when he enters Jiangnan in the future."

Sui Heng narrowed his eyes: "Who?"

"Prince Jiang, Jiang Yun."

Although he already had the answer in his heart, Sui Heng was somewhat surprised that it was confirmed.

Jiang Rong and this hypocrite, how many people have they offended in order to promote their good names? Jiang Guo has not yet fallen, but so many people have already been targeted.

"It's okay to be alone."

Sui Heng turned the wine cup and said: "It's just a coincidence that Gu's military adviser also asked Gu for this person. This person can't be divided into two halves, and the two will make Gu troubled."

Chen Qi got up immediately, and said seriously: "I am willing to hand over the man to Jiang Guozhu."

Naturally, Chen Qi didn't do it for nothing. The two had agreed in private that Jiang Yuping would give Chen Qi a thousand taels of gold as compensation. When Chen Qi first arrived in the Sui Kingdom, if he wanted to really gain a foothold, he needed to open up various channels and make connections with various people. Money is indispensable, and after weighing the two, he accepted Jiang Yuping's gold.

He knew that with the enmity between Jiang Yuping and Jiang Yun, the other party would only be more ruthless than him.

He didn't lose money on this deal.

Sitting in the carriage, Jiang Yun watched them talking and laughing at Yan Yan, talking about her "worth".

Some regretted that they were not more decisive that day and wiped out all Jiang Yuping's lineage, allowing this person to take advantage of the loophole and steal the position of the king.

He started his career by relying on "virtue and fame", which to him is both fame and bondage.

He must act according to the law.

According to the law, it was Jiang Yuping's relatives who committed the crime, and Jiang Yuping's crime did not warrant death.

Jiang Yuping's elder brother, Jiang Yuming, was the last ruler of the Jiang Kingdom. Jiang Yuming had weak bones and thin heirs, and several of his children died before they were ten years old. Half a year ago, Jiang Yuming's favorite concubine finally gave birth to another prince. Jiang Yuming was so excited that he made the little prince his son on the spot. Unexpectedly, two months later, the little prince died of illness again. Jiang Yuming couldn't bear the pain of losing his son, and unexpectedly died of a sudden illness on the second day after the little prince died.

The incident happened suddenly, and when Jiang Yun received the news and sent people to Jiangdu, Jiang Yuping had already ascended the throne with the will.

The edict was indeed in Jiang Yuming's handwriting.

As the prince of the suzerain country, he cannot depose the ruler of the subordinate country without evidence, and can only ask his confidants to investigate the matter secretly.

Although the counselor found some suspicious points, but Jiang Yuming was dead, and there were many things that could not be proven. In addition, Jiang Yuping secretly made friends with Concubine Shen. The next day after succeeding to the throne, he went to Jiangdu to meet Emperor Jiang to express his loyalty, so the matter was put on hold for now.

Since succeeding to the throne, Jiang Yuping has always been respectful and obedient, even more thorough and attentive than his brother Jiang Yuming in implementing the national policy of the suzerain state.

Although the defection was quicker this time, Jiang Yun was not surprised.

When Sui Heng came back after drinking, he saw the obedient and considerate little lover from the night before, holding a scroll, sitting under the window with a cold face, seeing him coming in, he didn't even lift his eyelids.

How can you be so good and lose your temper.

Sui Heng thought about the lawsuit in his head, puzzled.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

211K 1.1K 196
Mature content
50K 665 39
˚ · . "Welcome to FPE Oneshots!, feel free to make requests." ╰┈➤ ✎ 𝙍𝙚𝙦𝙪𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙨 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙘𝙡𝙤𝙨...
208K 9.9K 50
Hi, lovelies! Welcome to my second book of Mina Imagines! I decided to stop my first book a little early so I could publish this one instead. As usua...
57.3K 1.9K 69
I do not own any of the characters. Y/n are a supe. But not a famous one, that didn't work out. Now you are one of the sevens PAs. Maybe, briefly Th...