𝖪𝖨𝖫𝖫𝖤𝖱 𝖰𝖴𝖤𝖤𝖭 || 𝖩...

By georgeharrison2172

𝟣𝟫𝟨𝟢,𝖩𝗈𝗁𝗇 𝖫𝖾𝗇𝗇𝗈𝗇 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝖻𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝗀𝖾𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗈𝗉𝗉𝖾𝗋𝗍𝗎𝗇𝗂𝗍𝗒 𝗍𝗈 𝗀𝗈 �... More

𝘒𝘐𝘓𝘓𝘌𝘙 𝘘𝘜𝘌𝘌𝘕
𝖯𝖫𝖠𝖸𝖫𝖨𝖲𝖳
𝖠𝖢𝖳 𝖮𝖭𝖤.𝖸𝗈𝗎 𝖩𝗎𝗌𝗍 𝖦𝖾𝗍 𝖬𝖾
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗈𝗇𝖾 :𝖭𝗈𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖫𝖺𝗌𝗍𝗌 𝖥𝗈𝗋𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗐𝗈:𝖴𝗇𝗁𝗈𝗅𝗒 𝖦𝗂𝗋𝗅
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝗋𝖾𝖾 : 𝖶𝗁𝖺𝗍'𝗌 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖲𝗍𝗈𝗋𝗒?
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋:𝖬𝗈𝗋𝗇𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖦𝗅𝗈𝗋𝗒
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗂𝗏𝖾 :𝖯𝖾𝗋𝖿𝖾𝖼𝗍
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗌𝗂𝗑 :𝖧𝗈𝗅𝖽𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖮𝗇
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗌𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇 :𝖯𝗈𝗂𝗇𝗍 𝖲𝗁𝗈𝖾𝗌
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖾𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 :𝖡𝖺𝖼𝗄 𝖳𝗈 𝖸𝗈𝗎
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗇𝗂𝗇𝖾 :𝖮𝗎𝗋 𝖫𝖺𝗌𝗍?
𝖠𝖢𝖳 𝖳𝖶𝖮. 𝖣𝗂𝖽 𝖸𝗈𝗎 𝖬𝗂𝗌𝗌 𝖬𝖾?
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝖾𝗇:𝖲𝗁𝖾'𝗌 𝖡𝖺𝖼𝗄!
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗅𝗏𝖾: 𝟥𝟨𝟧 𝖣𝖺𝗒𝗌, 𝟥𝟨𝟧 𝖫𝖾𝗍𝗍𝖾𝗋𝗌
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇:𝖨 𝖲𝖺𝗂𝖽 𝖶𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝖨 𝖲𝖺𝗂𝖽
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇 :𝖨 𝖭𝖾𝖾𝖽 𝖲𝗈𝗆𝖾𝖻𝗈𝖽𝗒 𝖳𝗈 𝖫𝗈𝗏𝖾 𝖬𝖾
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗂𝖿𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇 : 𝖫𝖺𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗈𝗇,𝗆𝗒 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗌𝗂𝗑𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇:𝖶𝖾'𝗏𝖾 𝖦𝗈𝗍 𝖲𝖾𝖼𝗋𝖾𝗍𝗌 𝖸𝗈𝗎 𝖠𝗇𝖽 𝖨
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗌𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇 :𝖣𝖺𝗇𝖼𝖾 𝖶𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝖬𝖾
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖾𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇 :𝖡𝗋𝗈𝗈𝗄𝗅𝗒𝗇 𝖡𝖺𝖻𝗒
𝖠𝖢𝖳 𝖳𝖧𝖱𝖤𝖤 :𝖠𝗅𝗐𝖺𝗒𝗌 𝖶𝗈𝗋𝗍𝗁 𝖨𝗍
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒:𝖦𝗈𝗈𝖽 𝖦𝗈𝖽
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒 𝗈𝗇𝖾 :𝖦𝖾𝗍 𝖨𝗍 𝖮𝗏𝖾𝗋 𝖶𝗂𝗍𝗁
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒 𝗍𝗐𝗈: 𝖲𝗂𝖼𝗄 𝖡𝖺𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗋𝖽𝗌
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒 𝗍𝗁𝗋𝖾𝖾:𝖭𝗈𝗍 𝖲𝗎𝗋𝗉𝗋𝗂𝗌𝖾𝖽
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒 𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋:𝖫𝖺𝗍𝖾 𝖭𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝖳𝖺𝗅𝗄 𝖲𝗁𝗈𝗐
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒 𝖿𝗂𝗏𝖾 :𝖲𝗍𝗎𝖽𝗂𝗈 𝖣𝖺𝗒𝗌
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒 𝗌𝗂𝗑 : 𝖦𝗂𝗋𝗅𝗌 𝖧𝗈𝗅𝗂𝖽𝖺𝗒
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒 𝗌𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇 :𝖥𝗂𝗇𝖺𝗅 𝖣𝖺𝗒𝗌
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒 𝖾𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍:𝖬𝗒 𝖫𝗈𝗏𝖾
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒 𝗇𝗂𝗇𝖾 :𝖡𝗅𝖾𝗌𝗌 𝖧𝗂𝗆
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗒:𝖣𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗆𝗌 𝖢𝗈𝗆𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖳𝗋𝗎𝖾
𝖠𝖢𝖳 𝖥𝖮𝖴𝖱.𝖥𝗎𝗇𝗄𝗒 𝖳𝗂𝗆𝖾
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗒 𝗈𝗇𝖾 :𝖳𝗁𝗈𝗎𝗀𝗁𝗍𝗌 𝖮𝖿 𝖸𝗈𝗎
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗒 𝗍𝗐𝗈:𝖲𝗈𝗁𝗈 𝖢𝗅𝗎𝖻𝗌
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗒 𝗍𝗁𝗋𝖾𝖾 :𝖳𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝖨𝗌 𝖹𝗂𝗀𝗀𝗂𝖾𝗌
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗒 𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋: 𝖠 𝖲𝖾𝗋𝗂𝖾𝗌 𝖮𝖿 𝖴𝗇𝖿𝗈𝗋𝗍𝗎𝗇𝖺𝗍𝖾 𝖤𝗏𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗌
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗒 𝖿𝗂𝗏𝖾 :𝖡𝗅𝗈𝗇𝖽𝖾 𝖮𝗇 𝖡𝗅𝗈𝗇𝖽𝖾
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗒 𝗌𝗂𝗑: 𝖣𝖺𝗇𝖼𝖾 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖭𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝖠𝗐𝖺𝗒
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗒 𝗌𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇 :𝖢𝗈𝖽𝖾 𝖣𝗂𝗌𝖺𝗌𝗍𝖾𝗋
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗒 𝖾𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍:𝖨𝗇 𝖠 𝖡𝗂𝗍 𝖮𝖿 𝖠 𝖬𝗎𝖽𝖽𝗅𝖾
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗒 𝗇𝗂𝗇𝖾 :𝖦𝗈𝖽 𝖲𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝖬𝖾
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗈𝗋𝗍𝗒:'𝖣𝗎𝗆𝖻 𝖡𝗅𝗈𝗇𝖽𝖾'
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗈𝗋𝗍𝗒 𝗈𝗇𝖾 :𝖳𝗈𝗈 𝖢𝗅𝗈𝗌𝖾 𝖳𝗈 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖲𝗍𝖺𝗋𝗌
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗈𝗋𝗍𝗒 𝗍𝗐𝗈 :𝖶𝗁𝖾𝗇 𝖨 𝖶𝖺𝗇𝗍𝖾𝖽 𝖲𝗎𝗇𝗌𝗁𝗂𝗇𝖾 𝖨 𝖦𝗈𝗍 𝖱𝖺𝗂𝗇
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗈𝗋𝗍𝗒 𝗍𝗁𝗋𝖾𝖾 :𝖱𝖾𝖽 𝖡𝗋𝗈𝗄𝖾𝗇 𝖧𝖾𝖺𝗋𝗍𝗌
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗈𝗋𝗍𝗒 𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋 : 𝖠𝗋𝗍 𝖲𝗁𝗈𝗐?
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗈𝗋𝗍𝗒 𝖿𝗂𝗏𝖾 :𝟣𝟦 𝖧𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝖳𝖾𝖼𝗁𝗇𝗂𝖼𝗈𝗅𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝖣𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗆
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗈𝗋𝗍𝗒 𝗌𝗂𝗑 :𝖦𝗈𝗋𝗀𝖾𝗈𝗎𝗌 𝖬𝖺𝗇
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗈𝗋𝗍𝗒 𝗌𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇:𝖢𝗁𝖾𝖾𝗄𝗒 𝖡𝗈𝗒
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗈𝗋𝗍𝗒 𝖾𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 :𝖨𝗍 𝖣𝗂𝖽𝗇'𝗍 𝖧𝗎𝗋𝗍 𝖬𝖾
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗈𝗋𝗍𝗒 𝗇𝗂𝗇𝖾:𝖲𝗂𝗅𝖾𝗇𝖼𝖾 𝖮𝖿 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖡𝗂𝗋𝖽
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗂𝖿𝗍𝗒 :𝖨'𝗆 𝖲𝖾𝗑𝗒 𝖠𝗇𝖽 𝖨'𝗆 𝖪𝗂𝗇𝖽
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗂𝖿𝗍𝗒 𝗈𝗇𝖾:𝖦𝗂𝗏𝖾 𝖬𝖾 𝖦𝗂𝗇 𝖠𝗇𝖽 𝖳𝗈𝗇𝗂𝖼
𝖠𝖢𝖳 𝖥𝖨𝖵𝖤.𝖠 𝖱𝖾𝖺𝗅 𝖧𝗎𝗆𝖺𝗇 𝖡𝖾𝗂𝗇𝗀
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗂𝖿𝗍𝗒 𝗍𝗐𝗈:𝖶𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝖶𝖺𝗌 𝖨 𝖬𝖺𝖽𝖾 𝖥𝗈𝗋?
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗂𝖿𝗍𝗒 𝗍𝗁𝗋𝖾𝖾:𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖳𝗁𝗈𝗆𝖺𝗌 𝖢𝗋𝗈𝗐𝗇 𝖠𝖿𝖿𝖺𝗂𝗋
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗂𝖿𝗍𝗒 𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋 :𝖢𝗁𝖾𝗋𝗂 𝖢𝗁𝖾𝗋𝗂 𝖫𝖺𝖽𝗒
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗂𝖿𝗍𝗒 𝖿𝗂𝗏𝖾 :𝖨'𝗆 𝖤𝗏𝖾𝗋𝗒 𝖶𝗈𝗆𝖾𝗇
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗂𝖿𝗍𝗒 𝗌𝗂𝗑 :𝖶𝗈𝗇𝖽𝖾𝗋𝗂𝗇𝗀
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗂𝖿𝗍𝗒 𝗌𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇 :𝖨𝗍 𝖤𝗇𝖽𝗌 𝖶𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝖴𝗌, 𝖧𝗈𝗐 𝖥𝗎𝗇𝗇𝗒.
𝖭𝖾𝗑𝗍!

𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖾𝗅𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇:𝖦𝗋𝗈𝗈𝗏𝗂𝖾𝗌𝗍 𝖭𝖾𝗐 𝖸𝖾𝖺𝗋𝗌 𝖯𝖺𝗋𝗍𝗒

266 9 0
By georgeharrison2172

𝖣𝖾𝖼𝖾𝗆𝖻𝖾𝗋 𝟥𝟣𝗌𝗍 𝟣𝟫𝟨𝟦

THAT VERY NIGHT, the night before 1965.

Keith Richards held one of most grooviest party, he'd invite The Beatles, The Kinks, The Who, Peter and Gordon, the whole lot.

Emmy got her invite from Mick Jagger, who had become quite fond of the blonde since there photoshoot together.

Mick knew she'd have some friends there, Marianne Faithful, Jane Asher, Jean Shrimpton.

Emmy sat in her hotel bedroom with Jean, and she had just finished her makeup, she decided she'd wear a green mini dress, some multicoloured bangles, a pink jewelled clutch, pink slingback heels and to finish the look she teased her hair.

"come on Jean lets go!" Emmy shouted, she got the car keys.

The pair walked down the stairs and got to the car, they got in and Em started the car and their journey begun.

The music played loudly as the cool air made their hair blow, she'd put the roof down even though it was the middle of winter.

They could see Keiths house in the distance, she sped up a bit and in no time they were there.

She parked the car outside his car, where stubbing out her cigarette and reapplying her lipgloss, herself and Jean were ready. They linked arms and walked to the house.

...

Well, shake it up, baby, now
Twist and shout
Come on, come on, come, come on, baby, now
Come on and work it on out
You know you twist, little girl
You know you twist so fine
Come on and twist a little closer now
And let me know that you're mine, woo

Clementine giggled as Mick spun her around and dipped her.

"did i mention you look outstanding tonight?" he said.

She smiled and nodded, "yes Mick, you've reminded me."

"there music is incredible, don't you think love?" he said.

"who? The Beatles?" she questioned, which he nodded too.

"oh yes, for sure! There amazing." she exclaimed with a small grin.

As Twist and Shout ended, Emmy took a sip of her cocktail.

Baby Love by The Supremes begun, she sat on the couch and relaxed a bit.

Baby love, my baby love
I need you, oh how I need you (Baby love, ooh, baby love)

But all you do is treat me bad
Break my heart and leave me sad
Tell me, what did I do wrong
To make you stay away so long

Mick sat down beside her and passed her a joint, which she gladly took a puff off.

After a few more puff it begun to kick in, Emmy stood up and began to sway her body to the music.

She felt someone put there hands on her hips, she turned and saw Mick.

He looked into her eyes deeply, "i need you so much right now." and he slammed his lips against hers.

Mick took her hand and dragged her upstairs to a spare room and well it's obvious what happened next.

...

SHE SLID her shoes on and fixed her hair, "you, my love. Know what your doing." he said.

Emmy smiled and pecked his cheek, "i'll see you out there." she walked out.

She picked out a pack off fags from her bag and went to sit outside.

The cold but calming air made het felt at ease with the world. She wasn't too sure tho it could of been because she was high as a kite in those moments.

Softly, she hummed to herself, she wasn't sure if was 1965 or still 1964, she felt like she'd gone deaf while she was with Mick.

Emmy could feel herself getting more tired by the moment, her eyes got droopier, so that was her sign to get back to the hotel.

She got her keys out her bag and wandered towards her car, she yawned as she opened the door and got in.

She lit a fag and inhaled, she pulled out the space and begun to drive and until she nearly went flying through the wind shield, she let out scream and looked up and for fuck sake a fucking pissed Keith Moon.

"fuck sake Keith!" she cursed.

"hello sexy, how you doing Em?" he drunkenly asked.

"i'm doing good, i'm exhausted though so excuse me Keith, it was great seeing you." she smiled and she drove away.

Thankfully, the roads were empty so she got back to the hotel fast and when she got there it was officially 1965, thank the lords.

...

HER RED heeled Mary Janes clicked against the ground, it was getting closer and closer to the day she'd was due to leave.

She didn't want to leave, she loved all the party's she'd gone too, they just weren't the same as America.

And she still hadn't done what she wanted to achieve, so that was the day she had decided she was going to go to Abbey Road Studios.

Emmy had caught glimpse of John at the party but decided since she was quite tipsy and high, she'd probably end up saying something she'd regret.

Her red sunglasses, that matched perfectly with her shoes, hid her eyes from the fan girls that stood outside Abbey Road.

Quickly, she opened the gate and shut it and walked towards the front door.

She pulled the door open and walked in, luckily, for her Paul was just walking by.

"Paul!" her Brooklyn accent really kicking in, "em, great to see ya!" he smiled.

"i know this sound odd but...is John here?" she asked.

"nope, the lazy bastard said he was too unwell." he said.

Her face dropped, "he's not been the same since he saw you at the show." he admitted.

"oh...Paul could you give me his address?" she asked "uh yeah, of course." he grabbed a piece of paper from the front desk and wrote down his address.

"thank you." she smiled, Em pecked his cheek, "bye."

"bye love." he said, before walk off to the studio.

Emmy walked out of Abbey Road and called down a taxi, "hello sir, are you able to take me here?" she asked passing him the piece of paper.

"yeah." he said, flicking his cigarette out the window.

Emmy pulled her book out her bag, and begun to read.

After around fifteen minutes, the driver said "this is as far as i can go. But to get to where you want to go just walk up there and you'll see the house." he pointed into the direction.

"thank you very much." she smile, passing him the money "have a good day."

She got out the car and begun to up the small hill.

As she reached the top, the beautiful Kenwood came into view, she gasped slightly.

October 24th 1960

Emmy laid in Johns arm, his finger playing with a piece of her hair.

She closed her eyes and breathed in his smell, cigarettes and cologne.

"do you think we'll still be together when we're older?" he asked.

"well yes, i don't see why not." she smiled.

"right well give me some ideas." he said, "what do you mean?"

"what's your dream home?" he questioned.

"i would like a white house with a brown roof, large windows so i can watch the birds, i huge garden so i plant flowers." she grinned.

"ok, sounds like a dream." he said.

"it does, doesn't it?" he nodded and look down at her, John leaned down and planted a kiss on her lips.

Elvis's voice echoed through the room as the Love Me Tender record spun on the record player.

She relaxed her eyes and imagined her future with John, god it sounded incredible.

...

SHE COULDN'T believe how much the house resembled what she'd said.

Emmy smiled widely and walked through the small gate, she looked around the garden.

She pulled her trench coat tighter around herself, as the air blew up her body.

She wandered around and saw what she assumed was the front door open, it was John.

Emmy stood there and looked at him, it took him a few seconds to come to his senses and realise it was Emmy.

"hello." she smiled slightly, he stood there speechless, "i went to the studio to see if you were there, but you weren't. So Paul gave me your address and i just wanted to see if you were ok. I just got a cab up here, dropped me off down the road."

"well are you ok?" she questioned, which he nodded too "ok good, that's good." she smiled.

The awkwardness was killing her, "i'm sorry John, i shouldn't off came." she turned away.

"Clementine wait." he said, she turned back and looked at him.

"you want to come in?" he asked, "oh...yeah." she said.

As the pair stepped into the house, Emmy's lips parted as she looked around.

The pictures scattered across the wall, himself and the others, and even one of herself and him back in Hamburg.

She couldn't help but feel herself tear up a bit, god those times were a dream.

She looked back to him, who was always looking at her.

"would you like some tea?" he asked "yes please." she replied.

"you can just hang about in here, i'll go make the tea." He said.

She looked around the sitting room and smiled at the large windows. He knew what he was doing when he bought this place and god it was beautiful.

On the side table there was a fancy looking box, she opened it and saw all more pictures of herself and John, she smiled as looked at how in love they were.

The four pictures of the two of then in a Photo Booth, she was sat on his lap and she was kissing his lips, they made funny faces, John must've had been tickling Em as the look on face look too happy and the last one was just the two of them looking at each other with love in their eyes.

"here you go." John smiled as he set the cup of tea in front of her on the coffee table.

"how have you been..." she asked,  taking a small sip of tea.

"been good, you?" he questioned,
"yeah same." she replied.

meow

Emmy gasped slightly, "and who might this be?" she looked at the small black and white cat, that she lifted into her arms.

"thats Maple." he smiled, as he watched her stroke the small kitten.

"you've not changed one bit." he said.

"you think?" she smiled.

"yeah, your still that caring girl." he said, making her smile grow wider. He noticed a small tint grow on her cheek.

...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.9K 691 100
For all the Beatlemania out there! Started: September 4, 2016 Ended: April 27, 2022
18.9K 803 23
𝑖 𝑏𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑒𝑣𝑒 𝑖𝑛 𝒚𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒅𝒂𝒚. © -flowermoons 2019 ─ pre-beatles/beatles time travel au
304K 6.2K 40
[No longer updating] Due to this story no longer being updated or edited, you're sure to run into mistakes I wrote in and forgot to check or fix for...