Love On Tour (A Johnny Depp L...

By Grindelwaldscookie3

Granddaughter of the famous rocker star of the 50s, 60s and 70s Bruce W Havoc and daughter of the famous sing... More

Somebody To Love (1)
Heroes (2)
Walk This Way (3)
I Love Rock & Roll (4)
One Way or Another (5)
Like A Rolling Stone (6)
White Rabbit (7)
I Wanna Be Yours (9)
American Idiot (10)
Call Me (11)
Still into You (12)
Blackbird (13)
Video Killed The Radio Star (14)
Paranoid (15)
Stand By Me (16)
You've Got To Hide Your love Away (17)
Why Does It Always Rain On Me? (18)
Perfume (19)
All Star (20)
Goodbye My Lover (21)
Beautiful Trauma (22)
Stop Crying Your Heart Out (23)
Time (24)
Venus In Furs (25)
The Story Of Us (26)
I'm Terrified Of Rejection But I Get High Off Attention(27)
No Air (28)
I Don't Want To Miss A Thing (29)
Someone Like You (30)
Changes (31)
Poison (32)
Valerie (33)
Promiscuous Girl (34)
How D'ya Like Your Eggs in the Morning (35)
Hands To Myself (36)
Perfect Illusion (37)
Rumour Has It (38)
Last Friday Night (39)
Poker Face (40)
I Want Your Everything As Long As It's Free (41)
No More Mr Nice Guy (42)
I Hate U I Love U (43)
Snide Remarks From My Father About Your Tattoos (44)
Boys Don't Cry (45)
Complicated (46)
Kiss Me On The Sidewalk, Take Away The Pain (47)
Feel The Love (48)
Ooh All Night (49)
I'm Losing My Mind, Girl (50)
Leaving On A Jet Plane (51)
Flying (52)
Dream On (53)
Easy On Me (54)
Don't Be So Hard On Yourself (55)
Oh My God (56)
More Than You Know (57)
Tired Eyes (58)
Unchained Melody (59)
I Feel Fine (60)
Hotel California (61)
Come Together (62)
Whole Lotta Love (63)
Crazy Crazy Nights (64)
Only My Heart Talkin' (65)
PINK (66)
Kissing A Fool (67)
I'm Alice (68)
Snow On The Beach (69)
Angels Like You (70)
Call Me By Your Name (71)
Make You Feel My Love (72)
Favourite Crime (73)
Somebody To Love (again) (74)

Teenage Dirtbag (8)

248 9 1
By Grindelwaldscookie3

"When logic and proportion

Have fallen sloppy dead
And the White Knight is talking backwards
And the Red Queen's off with her head
Remember what the dormouse said
Feed your head
Feed your head"

They covered the song a couple times each way. Shy adored Johnny's vocals, he sounded so perfect, like this song was made just for him to cover.

"That was really great, Little Havoc." Johnny seemed very pleased with her. Johnny brushed his hair out of the way and Shy gazed at it. She loved how his hair was a light brown and that the front part of is hair were a lighter colour than the rest. "Is my hair annoying you?" He asked since he spotted her staring at it.

"Oh no, not at all, sir. I actually quite like it."

"Really?"

"Yes. I wish my hair was as lovely as yours, Mr Depp. It looks really soft and silky."

"Thank you. The problem is, now we need to decide who did it better. I think your vocals were very good, Shania."

"Please call me Shy for short. Shania makes me sound like somebodies grandma"

Johnny smiled and laughed a little, "Somebodies grandma, really? I think it sounds really lovely and old fashioned, in a good was of course."

"Probably just you and my dad who think that then..."

"I bet if you were to ask anybody they'd agree with me, but I'll call you Shy if you prefer it."

"Thanks-"

"But only if you call me Johnny instead of Mr Depp. Depp is such a boring last name."

"I quite like it..."

"Clearly our own opinions on our names differ."

"I suppose they do. Anyway, what's next, Johnny?"

Johnny cracked a smile when he heard her call him by his first name, "I want to do a version with you and I singing for once. I think we should take it in turns. You sing the first part, then me then we'll sing it together then back to you repeated."

"Alright, let's go."

"One pill makes you larger
And one pill makes you small..."

While they sang it together, Raymond and Meghan came home with Meghan's two children. They saw that the recording studio door was wide open downstairs with no sign of anybody home. "Dad?" He shouted down into it, but there was no reply. "Do you think dads down there?" He asked Meghan.

"And if you go chasing rabbits
And you know you're going to fall
Tell 'em a hookah-smoking caterpillar
Has given you the call
Call Alice
When she was just small"

Meghan found the note that Wayne left telling them he went out. "No. He left a note in the living room saying he went out. Maybe Shy's down there."

"But dad doesn't like her going down there alone... should we go and bust her?"

"No. She's busy recording her EP, isn't she? Maybe dad told her she was allowed as long as she only did it for a short amount of time. I'm sure she'll come back upstairs soon and explain things."

"Alright. I'm going to my room." Raymond went upstairs and Meghan stayed downstairs with her kids.

"When logic and proportion
Have fallen sloppy dead
And the White Knight is talking backwards
And the Red Queen's off with her head
Remember what the dormouse said
Feed your head
Feed your head"

"Well done, Shy!" Johnny exclaimed. He took his headphones off and smiled the biggest grin he could at her.

"Thanks. I think your parts were better than mine though. I reckon my voice is too tired from recording my EP..."

"No, you sounded amazing. Damn, you need to perform with us Vampire's again soon."

Shy shyly smiled at him. "Nah, you boys don't need me. You are all too good without me."

"Ya wanna know something? Alice and I have been listening to some of your older tracks online and all of your old original songs are epic then we checked out some of your covers on YouTube and they blew us away even further."

Shy smiled and looked down at her guitar and fiddled with the chords. Johnny was making her blush like crazy and she honestly couldn't handle all of his compliments. "I bet they aren't that good."

"They were. You did a fucking great cover of, 'Dead Drunk Friends' too. I suppose you can sort of relate to that."

"Yeah. I've had a few people in my life die too. My mum, my grandmother, a couple of my childhood friends from school... yeah I'm used to it."

"Damn. Fuck I lose about 3 friends a year to various things. Getting to my age means people seem to be dropping like fly's around me."

"Like Jeff?"

"Yeah. It fucking sucks, man." Johnny felt himself getting frustrated so he decided to switch subjects. He really didn't want Shy to see him upset. "Anyway, I think that was the golden ticket, Shy. Do you think we could actually record it?"

"Our duet? Really?"

"Yeah. I think it sounded good enough to record..."

"Alright." Shy walked outside of the recording booth and set everything up to record. It was going to be sort of tricky to record and play at the same time with no help, but she knew she could do it. Afterall, she's seen her father and grandfather do it loads of times before anyway. Once everything was ready she stepped back inside of the booth and sat back down. She actually noticed just how smelly and sweaty recording booths can get. It smelt like puberty in here.

"Ok, ready, Johnny?"

"Ready."

"One pill makes you larger
And one pill makes you small
And the ones that mother gives you
Don't do anything at all
Go ask Alice
When she's ten feet tall."

"And if you go chasing rabbits
And you know you're going to fall
Tell 'em a hookah-smoking caterpillar
Has given you the call
Call Alice
When she was just small"

"When the men on the chessboard
Get up and tell you where to go
And you've just had some kind of mushroom
And your mind is moving low
Go ask Alice
I think she'll know"

"When logic and proportion

Have fallen sloppy dead
And the White Knight is talking backwards
And the Red Queen's off with her head
Remember what the dormouse said
Feed your head
Feed your head."

As soon as it was over both of them said, "Phew," and Shy went and turned the recording off. "Johnny, I'm pooped after that." She said in a sweat.

"Same." Johnny put his guitar down and joined Shy outside. They both must have been downstairs for hours.  "Shy, do you think that it'd be ok with your father if we exchanged numbers?"

"I don't see why not. I can give it to you now if you like."

"Sure, thanks." Johnny passed his phone to her and Shy typed her number into it. "Thank you."

"No problem. Is that everything for today?"

"Perhaps. Can you download the song from here onto your computer or whatever?"

"Yeah. Would you like me to send it to you?"

"Sure, but actually, I want you to upload that online."

Shy raised an eyebrow or two, "Why?"

"Because I wanted it to be one of our covers. I don't know when I'll next be free enough to spend hours working on covers with you, so I wanted to surprise you here with a song. This was it."

"But you said that my dad invited you here-"

"I lied. I only wanted us to work together. I hope you're not mad at me."

"Of course I'm not mad. I just didn't know, that's all. I'll have to see if I can post it online and I'll be sure to show it to you when it's done."

"Alright. I hope it all goes well."

"Same." Shy looked up at Johnny and smiled at him, Johnny did the same. Their height different was only slight, but still enough to need Shy to look up at him. For the first time Shy noticed little grey hairs in Johnny's beard which made her smile more than she cared to admit.

"What are you looking at?" He whispered. Johnny's deep voice sounded so smooth when he whispered.

"The little grey hairs in your beard."

Johnny touched his chin, lips and moustache to try and hide them because he was shy. "Oh. Haha, yeah. They are getting pretty out of control these days. I better dye them."

"No, I like them." She teased. "Actually, Johnny... I-"

"SHY?!" It was Wayne. He must have come back earlier, either that or Shy and Johnny had been downstairs longer than they thought they'd been. The whole house shook when Wayne marched down the basement stairs and into the recording studio. "WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING DOWN HERE?!?"

"Johnny and I were-"

"I don't care! Go upstairs now!"

Shy marched upstairs and went to her bedroom. Little did her dad know that she could easily Bluetooth link her computer to the recording studio computer and download the song from up there. 

"Johnny, sorry about Shy. She never knows how to be mature. What brings you here?"

"I actually came to work with her down here. She did tell me that she wasn't allowed to come down here, but I really wanted her to help me with a track I needed to record. Please don't blame her, blame me instead."

"Don't worry, John. Everything is fine."

"Anyway, I better get going. See you soon." Johnny hugged Wayne and left.

Wayne was angry so we went upstairs to find Shania. She was in her room, but she heard him coming so she was able to hide the download from him.

"Shania!"

"Yes, daddy?"

"Why the heck did you let Johnny go downstairs with you into MY recording studio without permission?" Wayne grabbed Shy by her shirt and pulled her around. He then grabbed her by her right shoulder and hit her across the face with his right hand.

"Because Mr Depp asked me to. I did tell him no!" She shouted back.

"Well you should have insisted. If I find you and him down there again you'll live to regret it!"

"Yes, daddy..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

323K 13.9K 55
Harry will do anything for the ones he loves. When Draco finally shows the good that Harry knew was hidden underneath, he makes it his new life purpo...
734K 27.1K 102
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ’œ my first fanfic...
6.5K 85 20
Kray twins as Tom Hardy. Please request! I'll do anything but smut.
381K 13.6K 60
π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in π——π—˜π—–π—”π——π—˜π—¦ OR π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire and charle...