You Signed Up for This / Jaim...

By rissarosewrites

Jaime made a deal for Tyrions life. Tywin has come to collect. Rieka didnt sign up for marrying both Lanniste... More

1. Boys like you
2. What's the Catch?
3. Not the Day I Die
4. Carrot Cake
5. Really Sell It
6. Robb
7. Did You Love Him?
8. Cruel
9. Old Flames
10. Mama Wolf
11. Dowager Queen
12. Never Yield
13. Testify
15. I Would Howl
16. Let Me Do It
17. Life Support
18. Bird Brain
19. Foolish Ones
20. Manipulation
21. Death & Regrets
22. Nonsense, This is Bonding
23. First Loves
24. Fight for You
25. Dragon
26. Ignore Me
27. Leaking on The Throne
28. Timeless
29. Little Monster
30. Busy
31. I Want To Touch It
32. My World
33. Enemy
34. Jump, Jump, Jump
35. Delayed Due to Vomit
36. Three Eyed Raven
37. Fuck Buddy
38. Threaten a Wolf
39. Back To Me
40. Golden Lion
41. Keep Fighting
42. Fearless
43. Fuck Secrets
44. Never Again
45. Stubborn
46. Queens & Kings
47. Trust You
48. Illicit Tongues
49. Forever & Always

14. Satisfy

808 42 1
By rissarosewrites

Red /Otto Hightower out now!

"Bye Cersei." Jaime whispered hugging her. 

"I can't believe you are leaving me." Cersei whined hugging RIeka. "Stealing my favorite sister. Unacceptable." 

"Tywin, it was less than a pleasure, as always." RIeka remarked and Cersei sniggered a laugh. 

"This is why you dont want daughters Jaime." Tywin said shaking his hand. "They are harder than war." 

"Funny, that is the only thing you and my real father, the one I love so much have in common." Rieka remarked. "He said the same, but he was talking about Sansa and Arya I believe, I'm angel, see my halo?" she mused. Tywin let out a deep breath looking to Jaime. 

"I wish you luck with this one." Tywin offered. 

"He signed up for this." Rieka reminded them. 

"I'm glad I did." Jaime assured. "I dont think you will be riding back."

"Why not?" Rieka countered and he touched her stomach. 

"With the trial we stayed longer than expected, I think a carriage ride will be better on the babe." Jaime offered. 

"Look at him, taking care of me, thats sweet." Rieka offered. "Cersei good luck with your father, he is a handful." Tywin rolled his eyes. "I will write you soon." 

"COme back sooner." Cersei countered. "I miss my sister already." 

It was a strange thing to think that Rieka had started to miss her own family less and less. She loved them, missed them, but she had become a lannister in a sense. She thought of Cersei as her sister, Tywin as her evil step father and Jaime was her loving and doting husband. 

It wasnt long after Jaime and Rieka left that Cersei Went to visit Margaery in a cell, rotting, wanting to gloat.

'This is horrible unacceptable' Cersei said looking around Maergerys cell. After the accusations came out about Loras and his night time habits Maergery was caught lying for her brother. She was in a cell, same as her brother and cersei was soaking up the sight of maergery, a mess, no queen at all. 'are they feeding you at least? I brought you this, venison it's quite good.' Cersei said putting it down before her 'I had it myself for supper only last night.' Cersei loved seeing the woman like this. 'we did everything we could as soon as they took your brother. Tommen even went to the sept to beg the high sparrow but I suppose it is only fate left to decide.''

''I know you did this.'' Margaery sneered. 

''We are doing everything possible on your behalf I swear do you by all the seven gods.' Cersei informed her.

'Lies come easy to you.' Margaery said 'I know that but innocence, decency, concern you're not very good at those I'm afraid perhaps that's why your son was so eager to cast you aside for me.''

"You were right about the carriage." Rieka remarked. "I dont think I could have gotten up on the horse." 

"We should make it home just in time." Jaime remarked. 

"Are you worried about the sparrow? What he has planned?" Rieka pondered. 

"No, he can't prove anything." Jaime assured. 

"My father apparently could." Rieka countered. "What happens if he goes digging on his little mission for justice?" 

"Father will handle it." Jaime assured. 

"I hope you are right." Rieka agreed leaning into him. "Wake me when we get there." she requested closing her eyes. 

'You were upset you were not thinking clearly I will visit again when you have a chance to calm down.' Cersei offered smugly. 

''I do not want to see you again' margaery spat.

'I think you will change your mind about that.' cersei remarked 'I've been told men often go mad in the black cells of the red keep but I suppose your isolation will end when the trial begins.''

''Leave.' Margaery demanded.

'Yes I'm afraid I must go, my son needs me now more than ever.' Cersei told her as Margaery grabbed the food throwing it across the room at Cersei.

'Get out of here you hateful bitch!' she shouted, Cersei only smirked leaving. Cersei wanted to celebrate with Rieka. But her smile faltered remembering that RIeka was gone, to casterly rock, with her husband... Jaime. 

''Sleep well sister.' Cersei said sweetly. Smugly cersei walked back But she was stopped by the sparrow himself. She could still celebrate without RIeka, she had never had any real friends before, she knew who to satisfy herself, keep herself company. 

'You saw her?' the high sparrow questioned.

'Yes.'

'And?'

'Her accommodations seem fit for her.' cersei admitted 'what now?'

'Well her brother and her have under fair suspicion the trial will be held for each of them it will determine if they are guilty of anything that constitute containment of the faith.'

'Who will stand judge?' cersei questioned

'The seven septons, as it was an all the old trials before the Targaryen.'

'Will you be one of them?' Cersei asked

'I will.' he agreed.

'If one or both of them were to confess before the trial...'

'Then they will be found upon the mothers mercy'

'What is the mother mercy entail?' cersei questioned

'That depends upon the situation. The act itself.' The sparrow informed her.

'Thank you high Septon for bringing them whatever justice they deserve in the eyes of the seven.' Cersei said turning to leave but the high sparrow wasn't done.

"Rieka, we are home." Jaime remarked. She opened her eyes running a hand over her stomach. 

"This baby is coming soon." RIeka realized. "I feel it." 

"I can't wait to meet her." Jaime assured helping her out of the carriage. "Come on, get some sleep in a real bed before this baby comes." he led her inside but with each step she got more and more worried about her future. Women died in childbirth all the time, Jaimes mother died birthing Tyrion. She didnt want to lose her baby, didnt want to die in the process, she had so much life to live. Now with the sparrow claiming himself king, the world still at war, Rieka was worried about her baby. Worried for their safety. 

'did you know the Chapel is one of the oldest structures in Kings Landing?' Sparrow questioned. 

'I think I may have heard that at one point,' Cersei admitted.

'and this alter... do you know who made it?' cersei shook her head. 'No, no one does there's no name on it or anywhere else in the chapel. The people who built this place didn't inflict their vanity on those who came after them the way they loaded with a great gilded monstrosity up there... their faith was clean. Strip with a gold in the ornaments knock down the statues in the pillars and this is what remains. the alter. something simple.' he ran his hands along the rough stone

'solid and true. The Tyrell's finery will be stripped away their lies knock down the true hearts laid there for all to see and so it will be for all of us high and low alike.' The high sparrow went on, cersei couldn't help but smile. 'what will we find when we strip you of your finery? A young man came to us not long ago broken and body and spirit. He had so much to strip away but Piece by Piece each week he unburdened himself let go of the vanity pride sin. Sins and now his spirit is so light he will float through the heavens like a bird.' Cersei smiled sweetly, 'he had much to say about you the you.' The sparrow informed her Cersei looked back at the door confused as a man stepped forward she went to leave but the door was blocked.

'Move.' Cersei demanded 'let me go.' she demanded 'you will order her to let me go immediately.' Cersei shouted as one of the women of the sept grabbed her. 'I am the queen I am the queen let me go.' Cersei shouted as she was dragged away screaming and shouting the whole way she wasn't going down without a fight she was thrown into a cell herself. 'look at me.' she demanded 'look at my face. It is the last face you see before you die.'

"I'm scared. Really, really scared. " Rieka remarked.

"It is... common for women to be anxious about the birthing process." Jaime offered running a hand through her hair. 

"For nine months, my whole goal was to keep this baby in my belly, safe and sound and protected. And now it feels like I'm supposed to just shove my own heart into the world and... and let it walk around all exposed and vulnerable and so, so tiny. " Rieka went on. "And I'm not gonna be able to protect her anymore. "

"It will be okay.... Probably. " Jaime mused kissing her temple. "Rieka, no matter what happens, I'm here. We get through this together." Rieka nodded. "There is no point in worrying yourself about it, you can't control the future but we will protect this baby from anything and everyone that would hurt her." 

"Thank you Jaime." 

"I am very excited to meet our daughter. "

"I'm really excited, too. " RIeka agreed. "Watch it be a boy." 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.9K 1.8K 32
Gemma Clegane fell hard and fast for Ned Stark. Could she forgive his lies and let their love grow or was this the end of them? 🪻 "Did I rile up all...
8.8K 640 30
Rieka stark was married to Tyrion Lannister but falling for the wrong siblings when Jaime Lannister came back. 🦁 "If one more person says it I mig...
53.3K 3.6K 35
Vaera was the littlest lion and needed to be protected at all costs. Even from herself. ⚔️ "Without you I dont know what to do with myself." 🦁 Al...
7.3K 744 23
Odetta Clegane was falling for the boy of her dreams. Should they stop falling? There is always a crash after the fall. ⚔️ "Why is it so easy to br...