37. Fuck Buddy

"Where is Arya?" Rieka questioned looking around. Jon pressed a kiss to her cheek as Sansa took her seat. "Hey Sansa. Long time no see." 

"Rieka," Sansa answered grabbing her hand quickly before settling in her spot. 

"Whats her issue?" Rieka murmured to Jon. Jon shrugged and Rieka looked to Bran opposite her. 

"She thinks you want to take lady of winterfell from her since you are the eldest." Bran answered. 

"Wow, I dont see her for years and this is the reaction I get? Wow, wow!" Rieka murmured. "Jon talk to your fuck buddy and tell her to let my husband go." 

"Rieka." Tyrion remarked breathlessly. "They didnt say you were here." 

"Here I am." Rieka agreed. "Can you say to uncle Tyrion, Leona?"

"Hi TT." Leona answered waving back at him. 

"Hello," Tyrion whispered. "Could I... sit by Rieka?" Tyrion questioned hopefully. Jon nodded getting up and moving over a seat. 

"Tell your queen to let Jaime go." Rieka begged as Tyrion sat down. 

"Let daddy go!" Leona agreed. Lancelot sat wide eyed in Bran's lap, everything was new and colder and there were so many people when for over a moon it was just his little perfect family. 

Leona got up banging on the table and Tyrion's gaze shifted to the bump of a baby in RIeka's belly and Tyrion choked for breath. 

"You are... pregnant?" Tyrion rasped grabbing his wine and downing it. 

"Yeah, I found out on the way here." Rieka agreed. 

"That's..." Awful, terrible, no good, very bad, traumatic, "Wonderful." Tyrion croaked out. 

"Jaime can't die. I need him." Rieka whispered and she couldnt meet Tyrion's broken gaze. Daenerys came out and looked to Rieka. She was upset that Rieka was making herself right at home, but this was Rieka's home, Daenerys was the outsider. Jaime came forward and his gaze locked on Rieka, she offered him a small smile and he nodded. She felt sick again. 

This felt like Tyrion's trial all over again. 

~

"Rieka-" Jaime had lead her out the door and she doubled over dizzy. "RIEKA!"

"I'm..." Rieka gagged on the air and Jaime helped her up moving her to the nearest room and she crawled to the chamber pot just barely making it. "What the hell was that!" Rieka shouted wiping her lips.

"I dont know," Jaime admitted.

"She was gone, Bronn got rid of her." Shae had made a false confessional and Rieka felt sicker by the day. 

"You knew?" Jaime countered.

"Yes, I knew, I knew she was a whore when I first met her and then she was in sansas service but sansa didnt conspire with Tyrion!" Rieka begged.

"I believe you."

"And I certainly did kill joffrey although I wish I did now!" Rieka spat before turning back to the chamber pot.

"Father, I wish to confess. I wish to confess!' Tyrion declared clearing his throat.

'You wish to confess?" Tywin looked pleased as he leaned forward in the Iron Throne. Tyrion turned to the crowd.

"I saved you. I saved this city. All your worthless lives. I should have let Stannis kill you all." Everyone watching happily turned angry, yelling and shouting in outrage.

"Tyrion, do you wish to confess?" Tywin said loudly to get the crowd to quiet down and get his sons attention. Tyrion's eyes landed on his Shae.

"Yes, father. I'm guilty. Guilty. Is that what you want to hear?"

"You admit you poisoned the king?"

"No. Of that, I'm innocent. I'm guilty of a far more monstrous crime. I'm guilty of being a dwarf." Tyrion informed him. Tywin scoffed.

"You are not on trial for being a dwarf." Tywin reminded him.

"Oh, yes I am. I've been on trial for that my entire life."

"Have you nothing to say in your defense?"

"Nothing but this... I did not do it." He then turned to Cersei, his anger bursting out of him, "I did not kill Joffrey, but I wish that I had! Watching your vicious bastard die gave me more relief than a thousand lying whores!" Tyrion then turned to the crowd his eyes ablaze with anger, "I wish I was the monster you think I am! I wish I had enough poison for the whole pack of you! I would gladly give my life to watch you all swallow it!" his audience started shouting again.

"Tyrion is shouting." Rieka whispered wiping her lip.

"I dont want to leave you." Jaime had countered.

"I will be fine." Rieka murmured. "Check on him, please. Please, please Jaime just check on him, make sure he doesnt lose his head like my father did."

"I will not give my life for Joffrey's murder and I know I'll get no justice here, so I will let the gods decide my fate. I demand a trial by combat." 

~

So seeing Jaime before her, on trial for something he did before Rieka was even born, but she was pregnant now, just like at Tyrion's trial. There was no justice in the world, just tyrants. 

 'When I was a child my brother would tell me a bedtime story about the man that murdered my father' Daenerys told Jaime as he stood before her, Rieka couldnt breathe. 'The man who stabbed him in the back and cut his throat, who sat down on the iron throne and watched as his blood poured onto the floor... he told me other stories as well about all the things we would do to that man once we took back the seven kingdoms and had him in our grasp.' Daenerys looked over Jaime Lannister. Standing before her, he didn't look too much like a king slayer right now. 'Your sister pledged to send her army north..."

'She did' Jaime answered.

'I do not see an army I see a man with one hand." Daenerys reminded him and Rieka grit her teeth. 

"Why is she acting like she is in charge?" Rieka whispered to Bran. Tyrion glanced to them. Because she is the queen, Tyrion wanted to remind her but Daenerys wasnt Rieka's queen. 

''It appears your sister lied to me.' Daenerys told him.

''She lied to me as well' Jaime informed her. 'She never had any intention of sending her fleet north, she now has greyjoys army and the golden company from essos. Even if we defeat the dead she will have more than enough to destroy the survivors. I swore to fight for the living and I intend to keep that promise.'' Jaime told her silently pleading for his life. Not for himself but more for his family, for Rieka, for their children. 

''Your Grace I know my brother-' tyrion began.

'Like you knew your sister?' Daenerys countered.

'He came here, just him and his family, RIeka and their children, they came alone why would they do that if they were not telling the truth?'' Tyrion begged. 

'Perhaps he trusts his little brother to defend him right up until the moment he slits my throat!' Daenerys threatened. 

"It won't be him." Rieka murmured.