24. Fight for You

'A little too old to be a squire aren't you?" Bronn questioned 'Podrick fucking payne I thought you'd be dead by now.'

'Clearly I'm not.' Podrick countered. "I heard Lady rieka Stark married Jaime lannister."

"She did." Bronn agreed. "But she's not here right now." Bronn glanced around. ''Are they in there?' he pointed to the tent do you think they're fucking? Jaime and the giant woman?'

'What? No.' podrick answered.

'Why not? you would fuck her wouldn't you?' bronn questioned.

'I am her squire.' podrick corrected sternly. "ser Jaime has a wife!" 

'Well she'd fuck him the way she looks at him, the way all women look at him is frankly irritating I preferred working with the little brother on that account." Bronn declared. Podrick blinked back at him. "Come on you're the one with the magic cock.' Bronn said giving his crotch squeeze before marching off 'you should be used to it by now.'

'She is training me to fight.' Podrick called after him

'Is she?'' bronn mused spinning back around. 

''An hour in the morning and an hour at night.' podrick told him 'every day.' Bronn nodded

''Then how come an old cunt like me could still sneak up on you and murder you?' Bronn countered.

'That's a different sort of fighting.' podrick said flustered

'That's the thing isn't it... you wanna learn that sort of fighting?' Podrick nodded 'all right let's start with your foot work show me your stance.' Bronn instructed, Podrick got into position 'now listen to me pod you see how your feet are about yay part,' he smacked him across the face 'lesson number one Podrick assume everyone wants to hit you because you're a fucking squire and everyone wants to hit you.' Bronn said patting his cheek 'all right let's go again.'

"Should we call Jaime back?" Rieka questioned. 

"No." Cersei corrected, they stared down at Tommen's body, the stones on his eyes, cersei had to bury three children all within a year of each other while Rieka was pregnant with her second, she would have a dozen children all while cersei was still grieving her baby boy. 

"Tommen was his-"

"No. Tommen was mine." Cersei demanded. "My boy." Rieka nodded slowly. 

"Jaime is still family, he would want to know." Rieka countered gently. 

"I dont need Jaime right now, I need you." Cersei corrected hugging her. "I can't lose anyone else, Rieka. Please." 

"I'm not going anywhere." Rieka assured rubbing a hand on her back. "I'm right here." 

''The Freys and the Lannister send their regards.' Walder Frey said happily as they celebrated a win, under Jaime and Bronns leadership they took back the castle with ease.

'You don't even have to do anything do you? you just sit there and all the birds come pecking.' brown noted as a woman filling drinks came around smiling at Jaime, he barely noticed. 

''She doesn't want me.' Jaime said smugly when he caught their gaze. 

''Of course she doesn't want you she wants your golden finger up her twat.' Bronn corrected.

''Those two have their eyes on you.' Jaime said nodding over to two women fawning over him at a distance. He had to ask Rieka about that golden hand up the cunt if she would like that, if the cold was- Bronn snapped him out of his Rieka induced trance. 

''They have their eyes on you, you cunt!' Bronn corrected.

'They're not my type.' Jamie remarked

'Not blonde enough?'' Bronn mused and Jaime huffed a breath. 

"I'm married. To Rieka." Jaime corrected. "And she is pregnant again, I want to get home to her not fuck strangers here." 

"Sure, sure," Bronn mused, Jaime cleared his throat. 

''Ladies have you met Ser bronn of the black water, hero Blackwater bay?" Jaime introduced when they came up to the table.

'Maybe I'm not in the mood.' Bronn said looking them 'oh fuck it- no need to call me ser just cause I'm in anointed knight.'' 

"Targaryens used to burn their dead." Rieka remarked when Cersei took to her balerions head. "They say the targaryen girl has dragons. She will be coming for your throne." 

"It's not mine." Cersei corrected. 

"It is." Rieka assured. "Cersei, you are the queen, you have been for ages, you are the queen. If you want it, I will fight for you to get it." Rieka reminded her holding onto her hand and it was such childlike intimacy, it made Cersei want to cry.