11. Dowager Queen

"She has a flock already." Cersei muttered. 

"You have a flock." Rieka countered. 

"Not people I actually like and you will be shipped back to Casterly rock before you know it." Cersei grumbled. 

"Make friends," Rieka suggested and Cersei gave her the side eyed glare as they walked. "Its really easy find someone, imprison them and trick them into liking you until they actually like you." Rieka decided. 

"It's strange, I feel like if I had a sister, she really would be like you... its scary." Cersei admitted. 

"I'm taking that as a compliment, although, Tywin, no offense but yes offense, I hate him." Rieka remarked. 

"As do I." Cersei agreed. 

'I said Darling surely four times is enough or you trying to set a new record? He said what what is the record I'm sure we can break it.' Margaery said to her flock of fens they laughed with delight as Cersei came them, the flock stood, bowing before her. Margaery turned around still seated. 'mother!' she said with a wonderful smile before standing up. "Welcome,' Margaery moved to hug Cersei and she had to try very hard to keep the smile on her face. "Rieka, or should I say Lady Lannister, you will have to tell me how Jaime is in bed, goodness gracious that man," Margaery purred. "And the golden hand!" 

"Too early for sex talk." Rieka begged. Margaery touched her stomach and smiled. "I dont like people petting me either... your grace." 

"Oh, thats right, its still strange to me!" Margaery mused. 

''Don't you look lovely Margaery,' Cersei complimented but her face was pinched. Rieka looked to Cersei nodding as she grabbed a piece of bread, smearing jaw on it from margaery's table. 

''Can we bring you anything to eat or drink I wish we had some wine for you it's a bit early in the day for us.' Margaery told her. Rieka's jaw slacked before she continued eating unable to look at them. 

''no I can't stay I just wanted to let you know if there's anything... anything I can do for you,' Cersei told her. Rieka licked the jam from her lip nodding along. 

"Anything, anything at all, Cersei is your girl." Rieka agreed. 

''How very sweet.'' Margaery agreed. 

''Tommen seems very taken with you... his new queen.' Cersei remarked thickly.

"Tommen is sweet, the sweetest." Rieka agreed. 

''I absolutely adore him you raised a gallant young man and I am forever grateful,' Margaery told her

'Good... Good I'm glad to hear you were...'

'Ecstatic.' Margaery told her 'exhausted to be honest but what should I expect he is half lion half stag.' She mused pushing Cersei's buttons. Rieka swallowed thickly before putting down the rest of her bread and moving to cersei. 

''I will leave you to it...'

'Oh forgive me I haven't been at Court for long I get so confused what's the proper way to address you now queen mother or dowager queen?' Margaery questioned

'There's no need for such formalities,' she said bitterly.

"You can call me wolf queen," Rieka countered. "Has a nice ring to it." Margaery laughed out. 

''In any event for the Kings enthusiasts, I'm the queen, my grandmother will be a queen grandmother soon-'' Margaery went on and Cersei grabbed to Rieka's arm, Rieka felt her nails digging in and she flinched pulling back but Cersei had a death grip. 

''wouldn't that be a lovely,' Cersei said through a clenched jaw.

''can you imagine the celebrations? The ring bells all day and night.'' Margaery went on. "Like they will for Rieka and Ser Jaime's child at Casterly rock!" 

''Remember,' Cersei said stepping towards her grab her hand ''anything you need...' Before walking away she turned back to her flock and they giggled with delight. 

"Ow!" Rieka declared rubbing at her arm. "Were you pretending my arm was her neck and trying to wring it!" 

"Sorry." Cersei muttered. "YOu saw her?"

"I was there." Rieka agreed. 

"Dowager Queen." Cersei mocked. "I am the fucking queen."

"Hells yes you are." Rieka agreed. "Dont take it out on me next time," she added looking to her arm. "I'm going to have a bruise."