4. Carrot Cake

"You are still safe here." Cersei assured Rieka. "I know you were not part of this."

"Thank you, Cersei." Rieka whispered. "Might I say goodbye to Tyrion?"

"I wish you wouldnt." Cersei countered. "But I know you will either way."

Rieka couldnt breathe as the sentenced Tyrion to death, Ellaria's screams and oberyns skull crushing rang through her head that night as she made her way down to the cells.

Jaime was already down there. He turned hearing her footsteps.

"You are stealing my hero moment Jaime." Rieka choked out.

"Sorry." Jaime whispered. "Be quick." Jaime added giving her arm a squeeze as he passed.

"Come with me." Tyrion begged. "You stayed for me before, run with me now." Tyrion begged.

"I don't want to live my life on the run Tyrion... your sister has been kind to me she..."

"No, Rieka you are smarter than this."

"I love you Tyrion but I can't live on the run. I just... I love you." Rieka assured kissing him. "Go before its too late and read this once you are safe." Rieka requested holding out a scroll.

"What does it say?"

"Read it when you are safe." She repeated and he tucked it into his shirt.

"Is it good or bad?"

"a little of both, I do love you Tyrion." Rieka whispered. "Now go, I have faith we will see each other again."

"I love you, we will see each other again." Tyrion agreed.

"Go Tyrion." Rieka begged. "Be free." he watched the tears fall from her eyes as he walked down the dingy hallway.

"Rieka..."

"I love you, Tyrion Lannister."

"I love you, Rieka Stark."

"Lannister." Rieka corrected. "Or did you forget our wedding?" She mused wiping at her tears.

"I could never forget."

+

"Beautiful morning... tyrion is gone. I suspect you orRieka did that." Tywin remarked. Jaime stared back at him silently. "Doesnt matter. You are hold up your end of the bargain. Today."

"Shouldnt we be focused on Tommen-" jaime began.

"No. We should be focused on you. You are leaving with the stark girl to casterly rock. You will wed her bed i will see to it that you bed her and her put a son in her a lannister son and you will control the north one day in his name. You hear me?" Tywin demanded. "That was the deal-"

"You sentenced tyrion-"

"I held up my end. Tyrion fucked it up for himself." Tywin reminded him. "Now come. A wedding to plan."

Jaime moved on sluggish feet to riekas chambers she was standing on the balcony when he found her.

"Hello my beautiful betrothed." Jaime remarked. She turned around wiping at her eyes.

"Tyrion is going to be okay right?" Rieka questioned "you trust varys?"

"He got tyrion out i saw him leave." Jaime remarked. "He is my little brother. I love him."

"I love him too." Rieka agreed softly.

"You did didnt you." Jaime realized.

"You sooke to your father I suppose." Rieka realized.

"I did." Jaime agreed. "He wants a union quickly."

"Can I have carrot cake this time?" Rieka whispered she was done fighting them on this she didnt have the energy.

"Carrot cake?" Jaime repeated.

"I didnt get a say last time but then again last time I was marrying a man loved," rieka agreed softly.

"Carrot cake it is." Jaime agreed. He moved slowly to her as if she was a dangerous wolf about to bare her fangs. She wasnt. She didnt feel very dangerous right now. "I know this isnt what you want but... I will treat you right. You might even like the rock."

"When can we leave?" Rieka agreed.

"After the wedding. My... my father will want a bedding this time." Jaime murmured. "So make sure-"

"I understand." Rieka assured softly. Jaime moved to her hugging her gently. "Im already pregnant though."

+

By the time Varys got Tyrion out of the crate he was itching to view the scroll but the lighting in the crate was shitty, so as soon as he got out and got some more wine he unscrolled it reading it over. He dropped his cup demanding they turn around now.

"What's wrong?" Varys questioned.

"Rieka is pregnant." Tyrion declared. "I just left my wife and the mother of my future child! We have to go back."

"We can't, they will kill you on sight, which rieka knew."

"She's pregnant with my child."

"We find the dragon queen, you get to see her again. Come, we still have far to go."