48. Illicit Tongues

Dance Away my broken heart / Podrick Payne out now!!!

~1 Year Later~

Rieka held her breath as Jaime's head lowered, and he dragged an illicit tongue from below her opening up to circle her bundle of nerves.

"Is all this wetness for me? Do I make your cunt wet and beg for more?" he questioned.

"Yes," she breathed back. His smirk was the last thing she saw because as soon as his mouth latched on to her cunt, her eyes rolled back in her head, and she did nothing but feel. Feel the way he sucked on each fold. Feel the way his tongue pushed in and out of her as his thumb circled her clit. Feel the way he bit at the tender flesh as two fingers slid into her slowly. Feel the way they curled as he sucked her to one of the best orgasms she had ever had. She was biting her palm, barely holding back her screams when he eased her back to earth. He peppered kisses everywhere he could reach from his crouched position.

"Jaime.... Fuck me." 

The sex was intense, sometimes brutal. It was never slow recently, but it was love . it was a battle, a war of emotions in physical form. Eventually, they'd find solace in the entanglement of their exhausted, naked bodies. 

"I love you, my queen." Jaime said kissing her again. She lay on her back as he started kissing down her chest wet kisses trailing along ever inch or her making her toes curl. His hands wrapped around her ass.

'Im living the dream.' Rieka said forcing his head back down.

They lay wrapped in each others arms as the sounds of the kids playing in the next room echoed through the wall. He jumped back up on the bed kissing her trapping her between his legs. Rieka smiled up at him as his hand slipped between her legs. Fingers plunged into her, her jaw dropped as her head tipped back.

'Y-yes.' she stuttered out. He removed his fingers from her holding her face in his hands kissing her long and hard. They were oblivious to it all at the moment, everything everywhere, just here. Transported to their own little world.

Rieka let out a moan, and he sunk deep into her. His thrusts powerful more than before and she was grinding herself against him, keeping up with his rhythm. His groans were not loud compared to the moans she was giving. His lips found her again and they both indulged in their breaths and tastes. 

His hand touching her almost everywhere, grabbing whatever he can find and her nails scratching his back, pulling him closer with each thrust. It wasn't fast fucking anymore. He was making love with her. Each thrust was more sensual and intimate than ever. That spot he was hitting was strangely getting too sensitive and before she knew it, she spasmed hitting a wave of pleasure that left her breathless. He stopped kissing her when she let out breathless moans, kissing her neck and nibbling down her earlobe. 

Jaime held nothing back. She loved the exhilaration she felt every time he claimed a part of her body with such unapologetic desire. A desire that felt like something much more than want. It was a need that brought her to life with a mind-numbing shot of anticipation and a heart-pounding jolt of fear.

"I want you," she breathed as his lips and tongue stroked her neck. He occupied her body.

''I.'' Kiss. ''Want.'' Kiss. ''You.'' Kiss, kiss, bite. She grinned over at his her fingers in his hair. 'Gorgeous.' Jaime had his hand wrapped around her ass, down her leg, all while biting at her neck.

Rieka got up still sweat clinging to her skin and moved to her desk. Jaime shook his head as she brewed a pot of tea. 

"It needs to be done carefully and I dont want to forget." Rieka reminded him. 

"You dont need moon tea, Leona wants a sister." Jaime reminded her. 

"And when you can carry said sister in your womb-" Rieka stared back at him. "-oh right you dont have a womb." 

"You are the boss." Jaime agreed getting up and kissing along her shoulder. "Just saying, who says I'm done with you for the night?"