Crazy in love

By pretty_girl_love_

Book 2 to His Therapist Ariana and Kentrell have a beautiful daughter named Brooklyn and have gotten married... More

Info - BOOK 2 TO HIS THERAPIST
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Tweleve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fitteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty one
Twenty two
Twenty three
Twenty Four
Twenty five
โœจ
One - ๐“‘๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ด ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฎ
Two
Three
Four
Five
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
New instagram page

Six

64 4 1
By pretty_girl_love_

| Julius house  - LA California  |
|  2:30pm - November 20th  |

Ariana Grande's POV:

———————————————————————-

"You're lucky you're cute" I laughed at the picture I took of Julius.

Julius only smiled at me and shook his head. "What?" I chuckled. "Nothing...just admiring how beautiful you are" he said causing me to blush.

"Thank you, so the kids are with Jania and it's just us here" I put my phone down and wrapped my arms around Julius neck before pecking his lips.

"I wanna take you somewhere" he said catching me by surprise. "Really?"

"Yeah, you got full custody of the kids, we live together, life is good, we should celebrate"

"Okay" I nodded. "Wear something sexy" he said while starting to walk away before he slapped my ass and I giggled.

"Where are you going?" I questioned while he picked up his keys. "To the studio but I'll be back in two hours" he assured me and I nodded before Julius left the house and locked the door.

I smiled to myself before rushing upstairs to my room with my phone in my hand and I called Jania.

"Heyyy" I smiled once she answered my FaceTime call. "You seem in a good mood" she chuckled while feeding Aiden.

"Remember when I told you Julius and I had sex last night, when I dropped off the kids this morning?"

"Yeah why?" She questioned, "wellllll he's taking me on a surprise date today!" I said excitedly.

"Oh my god y'all are so cute" Jania grinned, "so Ashe didn't see the news?" I heard Iyanna question in the background.

"I didn't know Yaya was there" I mumbled, "yeah she came over once you left, she wanted to see the baby-"

"Yeah since you've been too busy to answer my calls" Iyanna got in the camera and I chuckled. "I'm sorry love, I've just been busy-"

"Busy getting dicked down" I saw Jania mouth and I sucked my teeth. "Girl fuck you" I laughed. "So what are you going to wear?"

"I have NO idea" I panicked, "wait- what's the news Yaya was talking about?"

"It doesn't matter" Jania shook her head, "Nene" I mugged and she sighed, "Kentrell and Jazlyn are getting married" she said catching me off guard.

"Oh" I swallowed a lump in my throat. "You okay-"

"Yeah! Why wouldn't I be?" I chuckled. "I'm happy Nene, and I would just appreciate if everyone stopped bringing Kentrell up" I said honestly and Jania nodded.

-

-

-

"Ariana you ready?!" I heard Julius yell before I walked down the steps.

"Wow" he mumbled and I chuckled, "you look great" we both said in unison once I finally reached Julius.

I grinned before he took my hand and we left the house.

Outside of our house was a stretch limo and I smiled, "Julius where are we going?"

"It's a surprise baby. Let me do something nice for you, you deserve it" he explained and I nodded before we got into the limo.

Once we arrived at our destination, we got out of the car and we walked into a gorgeous restaurant.

"Wow" I mumbled, "the place is all ours tonight" Julius grinned causing me to chuckle. "J this is too much"

"Ariana I would give you the world if I could" he kissed my forehead before we were seated.

We ordered our food, talked and laughed and when the food came out, everything was delicious.

-

-

-

"Thank you for today" I said and Julius nodded. "There's one more place I want to take you" he said while we sat in the limo and I nodded.

Once we got to the last destination I was amazed with everything that Julius had done for me today.

He made me feel like the only girl in the world. He actually cared about me and I wish I would've seen it sooner that Julius was the one for me.

"This place is beautiful"

"You really like it?" He questioned standing behind me before kissing the top of my head. "I wanna ask you something Ari" he said while I admired the beautiful waterfall and nodded.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked and I turned around before hugging Julius tightly.

"I thought you'd never ask...."

———————————————————————

Sorry for any mistakes💕
Don't forget to comment and Vote!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

413K 15K 51
" shawty if you a need a thang you can call on me " | Arianna just wants to escape this hell on earth she's living. When her daddy died and her mom g...
120K 4.8K 32
Jayda is married to Lil baby and they have a kid together. Everybody thinks they are the best couple but in reality they are toxic for each other. Ja...
208K 8.6K 67
Love May fail... it may succeed people might say they love you but they really dont. Books 1 and 2 and 3 Completed . May 5th - June 12th
429K 19.4K 20
"๐–ณ๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐–พ'๐—Œ ๐–บ ๐—…๐—‚๐—€๐—๐— ๐–บ๐— ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐–พ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐—ˆ๐–ฟ ๐–พ๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐—’ ๐—๐—Ž๐—‡๐—‡๐–พ๐—…, ๐–พ๐—๐–พ๐—‡ ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—‹๐—Œ." She was everything he wasn't. Confident, precious...