love birds

By happyberrycollection

On her father's decision, Gwen Stacy started studying at Brooklyn's Visions Academy as she missed a year of s... More

Visions Academy
Miles Morales
What's her name ?
Roommate
P.E class
Crush
Uncle Aaron
Peter ?
Principal's office
Friendship
Text messages
Would you mind eat with me and my friends ?
Payment
Mona Lisa
You are... different ?
I like him..
Can I...
[ The picture of Gwen
GHQ ]
...Kiss you ?
2 weeks later
Home address
I just wanted to be alone with you
Flashbacks & Feelings
Just in love
Movie
Things could've end up differently..
Pick a side
I can be your best friend
The one I love
Getting worse
The other guy from Queens
Gwendy
FEAST
Externalising
Passion
The UK guitarist
The best version of myself
Is now a bad time ?
Wanna come with me ?
Insecure
Gathered
Dinner
Dinner (2)
Bet
Unexpected encounter
Revelations
Is it over ?
She doesn't know you like I do
I believe in you
« What ifs »
Girl talk
Trust
I miss you
London ?
Doubts
The truth always comes out..
Wasted
Be my girlfriend
Secret Santa
Until we meet again...

Not sick

1.8K 55 106
By happyberrycollection

I tried to mess with life, it hit me back hard. Like real hard, Nokia 3310 hard. I survived COVID, I never got acne, basically I wasn't the sick kid in elementary school and all but today it all changed. I actually caught cold. I could actually write a R&B song about how sad and betrayed by my own body I feel right now.

Oh mijo... you have a fever of 104.7 degrees (40C).. mom said in a sad tone as she took the thermometer off my mouth. Are you feeling good my little boy ?

Of course I am Mami, it's nothing! I'll be alright by tomorrow. I confidently said in a weak voice before sneezing three times in a row, oh I feel so not good. You can go to work. I added not too convincing.

I can't go take care of other patients when my son is sick in my own house. She said furrowing her eyebrows as she handed me a water cup with some pills. Dios mío Miles you even have some... what is this, is that chickenpox ? She gasped staring at my neck. But you already had it... realising what she was talking about I jolted immediately pulling my blanket up to my chin hiding everything that was lower as my heart started beating fast.

Oh that ? That's nothing I just burned myself while straightening my hair ! I awkwardly chuckled in panick but cleared my throat as soon as I saw her confused face. I mean, Gwen's hair, no in fact it's just a mosquito bite you know. I shrugged. The mosquito was big.. and really ugly and terrifying but don't worry I was a man I protected Gwen. From... a mosquito. I cleared my throat as she gave me a suspicious look, because damn I just gave a whole speech even I didn't believe in, but much to my relief seemed to brush it off.

Bueno... take this, it's OTC. She said as I somehow managed to move my hand to take it. I swallowed the whole pulling a face.

Mom why's that water so hot... you took it from the tap ? I asked suspicious.

We don't care about this, she shrugged it off, you have to eat now, what do you want to eat mijo ? She asked putting a hand on my cheek. She was sooo caring the rare time I got sick. Even too caring.

You shouldn't touch me mom I'm gonna infect you... I warned her as she faintly smiled shaking her head. But if you insist... I'd appreciate a fried chicken with Mac and Cheese from Mac Shack. I said clearing my throat as she chuckled.

I'm gonna get you this, don't move mijo I'll be back soon. She smiled pecking my forehead before leaving the room. I felt so... baby right now, laying in my bed while she was taking care of me.

I let out a sigh as she closed the door, I was already bored by the day, it started so bad already with this friggin fever. But just thinking of yesterday events after Gwen's dad left... it boost up my mood. I started to smile rethinking of how we started making out in her bed and I could feel my heart beating faster just recalling it. We made a new big step in our relationship yesterday and that made me feel so relieved for some reasons. Not gon lie I got a little scared when Mr. Down There wanted to show up cause it just seemed to soon but I think I still handled it kinda well. How far could we have gone though. Interrupt my thought, the sound of my ringing phone made me turn my head as I grabbed it to see Gwen was calling.

Hey Miles. I heard her soothing voice making me automatically smile.

Yo Gwen, I started unwillingly coughing as I tried to hide it clearing my throat. What's up ? I asked trying to sound normal.

Are you alright ? She asked in a worried tone. The last thing I want is her worrying about me, after all it's not a big deal.

Totally fine, just in the kitchen burning some eggs, why ? I asked trying to keep it together, I feel so hot but taking off my blanket I now feel cold.

Oh it's just, you left your travel pass and basically your whole wallet at mine. She informed as I gasped.

Shoot, I need it for tomorrow... I said sighing. Can I pass by to grab it real quick ? I asked.

Yeah of course- she started but I accidentally cut her off starting to cough a little more violently. Miles tell me the truth are you alright ? She said in a slightly strict tone.

I'm good ! I assured her even though it was a big lie.

Miles... she warned and I knew she was getting impatient.

Okay, alright I caught a fever... I admitted sighing. But it ain't that bad ! I tried to retrieve the situation. She exhaled as well and I could hear some movements before she spoke again.

I'm coming in a minute she said hanging up before I even had the time to tell her that my mom was already taking care of me. Damn me...

• • •

After 20 minutes of me staring in nowhere the bell rang and I managed to get out of my bed with all strength I had left, making sure to take my blanket with me, and went to open the door to Gwen. If it was mom she'd be inside already since she has her keys. I finally made it to the front door and opened it to see Gwen standing with a worried look. I tried to smile to hide how I was feeling because she was right all along and I don't want her to brag about it...

Hey, as you can see it's not that bad. I said trying to lean on the wall but miserably failed loosing my balance and I almost fell but she was fast to catch me.

Let's get you back to bed... she simply said sighing. I looked down in surrender deciding to just let her do as we arrived to my room. She helped me to bed and took my desk chair to sit down in front of me, her face showing a teasing smile. So, even the great Miles can be sick. She said lifting an eyebrow as I rolled my eyes.

I'm not sick, just very hot and cold and rarely coughing. I shrugged. Her mocking eyes then slowly went down to my neck and opened in surprise.

Oh that's a hickey isn't it. She said trying to contain her smile by biting her lip.

Hey, stop that. I said furrowing my eyebrows looking at her lips as she giggled.

It looks good on you. She teasingly said with a smirk.

Where's yours ? Don't tell me I didn't leave any, mom saw mine this morning by the way but I think I handled it well. I smiled confident.

I have a cute tiny one here... she said lifting her hair up so I could see the little love bite positioned higher on her neck. I still had to squint my eyes and focus to see it.

You're lucky to have longer hairs, I sighed. Yours is so big though I thought you was about to eat me, I joked laughing.

Who is gonna eat my son. I heard which made me flinch as my mother entered the room her hands full.

Mom how come you always forget about knocking ! I complained.

Here mijo I got your menu, she said putting it on me. Hola Gwen it's good to see you again. She then smiled taking in Gwen for a hug.

Me too Ms Morales. She smiled back. How come you're getting more and more beautiful each time I come over ? She then complimented as mom giggled.

Oh please stop you'll make me blush.. how long have you been here ?

Oh no longer than 5 minutes, I was with Miles on the phone and he didn't sound well at all so I guessed I'll come by... she said drifting her eyes to me. My eyes opened wide as an idea came to my mind.

Since Gwen's here she can take care of me for the day mom don't worry, you can go to work.

Are you trying to get rid of me papi ? I told you I can't leave you here !

But Gwen's here ! I argued.

I am a nurse ! She responded as I exhaled turning around to face the wall. I could feel her getting closer to me. What is wrong mijo ? She asked.

Nothin.. I mumbled.

You wanna be alone with her ? She guessed as I didn't answer. She sighed pecking my forehead once more before standing back up. Well I'm going to work, so no foolishness, no eating my son and if anything is wrong just call me ! She warned as I turned again with a smile this time. Take care, see you tonight mijo, goodbye Gwen. She then said waving at us. She closed the door and I waited for a few second before looking up at Gwen.

Promise I hate to do that to my mom but I wanted to be alone with you. I said.

Well you have me to yourself now... I'll be your nurse. She joked poking my cheek.

Can you feed me please Miss nurse, I can't use my poor hands...

I won't do that. She shook her head frowning.

Why ? you gotta take care of the patient ! Spoiler alert the patient is me. I argued. She rolled her eyes before taking the box that was put on my tummy.

Mac and cheese is very unusual for a sick person.. she commented. I might eat it and cook you some porridge.

No, ew how can you say that ? Gimme that I'm too hungry. I shook my head fixing the fork in her hand.

You're so a baby Miles, she chuckled before putting the fork in my mouth.

• • •

Already 3 hours have passed during which Gwen gave in to all my whims and took good care of me, it felt good honestly I won't lie. We later decided to play PS4, well she did because since I said I couldn't feed myself she said then I shouldn't be able play either. The vibrations on my bed alerting me that my phone was ringing then caught my attention.

Hey Gwen can you answer the call for me ? She paused the game turning to me and took my phone.

It's a video call from your grandparents. She said turning the screen to me.

Oh damn I just know mom already told them I'm sick.

So do I take the call ? She asked and I nodded. She answered putting the phone in front of me so they can see my face.

Mi favorito nieto ! Grandma's voice yelped as soon as I took the call.

Abuela you screaming.. I informed her. How are you doing ?

Don't ask me that ! How are you doing, your mom said that you have a fever ! She said with teary eyes.

Calmate Abuela, as you said it's just a fever I won't die.. I tried to reassure her because she was kinda dramatic sometimes.

But you're never sick hijo ! Let me-
Gwen then accidentally dropped the phone.

Oh shoot sorry, she said picking it back up.

It's nothing. I replied.

Who's voice is that ?

No one abuela, soooo how's your TV ?

Hijo turn the phone i wanna see who you are talking to ! She said and knowing I was busted I sighed looking at Gwen.

You alright with this ? I whispered.

I don't mind. She shrugged.

Miles ! Abuela yelled from the other side.

Yeah so I'm currently with Gwen, she be taking care of me since mommy is not here. I said as Gwen flipped the camera and sat next to me showing both of us.

Um, hola, esta Gwen Stacy. She tried with her miserable accent which I find utterly cute and funny.

It's 'soy'. I whispered to her.

Oh she speaks Spanish ! Abuela said totally moved, you kids are so cute together !! She started squealing.

Thank you Grandma...

You should totally come and visit me ! Oh my, my daughter in law is so beautiful !

Well we're kinda busy and I'm kinda sick lately-

I'll be glad to visit you anyday abuela, what time is good for you ? Gwen cut me off as she smiled at the camera. What the heeeeell.

Just come next weekend, I'll be ready to welcome you with tons of food and gifts !

Yeah, thank you abuela I'll call you back ! I kissed the cam before hanging up. What was that ? I asked confused.

I wanna meet your grandma, she's super cute ! Gwen answered with a grin and that surprised me but why not.

— 'Kay if you want it... I didn't expect that but it's good

I can't wait to meet them.

This « filler arc » is almost finished😩 yk we were supposed to be in a lot of drama rn but y'all were asking for fluff so I posted these cute chapters but it's soooon the end of it all I hope you enjoyed because what's coming is unavoidable😂

Btw if you want some book recommandations, I don't read a lot in here lately but I found two gems by two readers that I would like to thank and so here are the stories :

« Heroes in Brooklyn » by Phiroxus

« GWEN X MILES ONE SHOTS » by @im-to-slow

If you have good stories recommandations feel free to share it in the comments cuz we all need some Gwiles in our lives😆

Anyways see you tomorrow for next chapter, please vote and comment a lot🫡

I thought I posted this 2 hours ago... sorry💀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.5K 1.5K 6
Danny Phantom pops up in Metropolis and chaos ensues. Watch the Justice League cross paths with the snarky teen, and hopefully, things turn out all r...
1.1K 107 14
"I will never have a corner of your heart, but I can help you heal its broken parts." "Between me and her, who will you choose?" [đây là bản dịch Tiế...
4.2K 230 18
"Triumph will and shall never exist, if I can't have you. So hear this simple plea of mine beloved and bestowed me thyself." ~Sherliam ~Moriarty the...
79.4K 3.2K 61
Their first year of high school was great, and they can't wait to start the new year. The kids of Jump City are going to learn high school isn't alwa...