love birds

By happyberrycollection

On her father's decision, Gwen Stacy started studying at Brooklyn's Visions Academy as she missed a year of s... More

Visions Academy
Miles Morales
What's her name ?
Roommate
P.E class
Crush
Uncle Aaron
Peter ?
Principal's office
Friendship
Text messages
Would you mind eat with me and my friends ?
Payment
Mona Lisa
You are... different ?
I like him..
Can I...
[ The picture of Gwen
GHQ ]
...Kiss you ?
2 weeks later
Home address
I just wanted to be alone with you
Flashbacks & Feelings
Just in love
Movie
Things could've end up differently..
Pick a side
I can be your best friend
The one I love
Getting worse
The other guy from Queens
Gwendy
FEAST
Externalising
Passion
The UK guitarist
The best version of myself
Is now a bad time ?
Wanna come with me ?
Gathered
Dinner
Dinner (2)
Not sick
Bet
Unexpected encounter
Revelations
Is it over ?
She doesn't know you like I do
I believe in you
« What ifs »
Girl talk
Trust
I miss you
London ?
Doubts
The truth always comes out..
Wasted
Be my girlfriend
Secret Santa
Until we meet again...

Insecure

1.7K 48 53
By happyberrycollection

Checking my phone to see if he had sent me any messages about his arrival, I was waiting for Miles to come as I already ordered a pizza for both of us. I prepared myself really fast to come here just to clarify myself because even if I think he's overreacting, I hate that he feels bad about this situation. The noise of the door's bells made me look up but I sighed seeing it was just another random person. I let my head fall in my crossed arms on the table closing my eyes, maybe hoping that time will pass faster if I ignored it.

Yo. I heard as I later lifted my head, I guess time really passed quicker. Questionably quick. It was Miles, standing before me and my eyes right away turned to the person standing next to him as I frowned. What the hell is going on.

Okay.. I began. So we have a guest, I should order one more pizza.. I stated totally confused and upset but I didn't wanna show it. This was probably the most random things that could happen today and I was starting to think he did it on purpose.

Hey Gwen. She said as I eyed her. She was timidly standing next to Miles who cleared his throat putting both his hands flat on the table.

Listen, I brought Margo-

I noticed, I don't know what's the plan but if it's about the Hobie situation you're very childish Miles. I furrowed my eyebrow taking a sip of my cup of water. I couldn't believe, we just hang up on an argument and his move is to just bring her to our date.

Can you at least let me finish ? He said frowning as well. Maybe I was being stubborn, but I don't know what he expected from me bringing her. I didn't answer inviting him to go on. I was sayin I brought Margo cause she got something to tell you.

And she couldn't come by herself on another moment than our date. I commented in an undertone, I really meant to be rude right now because of all the fuss she caused. He shook his head letting out a sigh and spoke again.

We should take it outside... he offered ignoring my comment. I didn't wait more and quickly stood up walking out of the restaurant and waiting for them to join me. He learns quickly, me and Margo in a restaurant can't work out for a talk, we already tried.

Can you let me do the talking Miles ? I heard Margo's voice as they passed the door. She at last decided to come in front of me and cleared her throat. Gwen I came here to apologise to you. She bluntly said as my eyes opened wide in surprise. She came for apology ? I didn't want to strike back just yet because it takes some courage to come and apologise to someone and I was also curious about what she had to say. I know I've went too far, and I was a terrible person when I... said something to you. She said and I understood she was referring to the moment she basically wished something happened to me when we were attacked at the arcade. I squeezed my lip at the memory but decided to let her talk. I hope you'll let me make up for that, she added, I'm sorry for insulting and hitting you too... I realised I was being jealous and possessive when at the end of the day, Miles didn't have any feelings for me. She said in a low tone letting me see how hurt she was by the situation, I still felt bad for her, I always had because I imagined myself in her shoes. By that time I had noticed Miles was long gone probably to let us have some privacy for this conversation.

I was hesitant on accepting these apologies though, but who was I to just refuse, it sounded sincere. Plus she had enough courage and common sense to come to me, which not everyone would've done. I still wanted to believe in the cool girl I've met at first.

I am sorry too for insulting you... I then admitted. Is it okay for you to... just be around him ? I asked, feelings didn't disappear so quickly and it would be self harm to just hang out with someone you have feelings for everyday knowing he is with someone else, at least in her place I couldn't...

Oh, I'll eventually grow to ignore it. She gave a melancholic smile as I nodded. I missed my friends you know... she confessed and I realised she was really alone for all this time while I was beginning to fit in their little group. It was her spot in the first place after all. I was still talking to Gayatri on a daily basis because we're roommates you know, she explained, but Miles, Ganke, Pavitr... I missed these idiots... and I saw Hobie came back, I haven't even greet him yet... she scoffed before looking at me in the eyes. All it would take is your forgiveness for me to re integrate our small crew. She said. I offered her a small smile and took her hand.

Well we started off good, let's resume where we stopped. I offered shrugging as she excitedly nodded. We both got closer and shared a sincere hug to break all conflicts and to our new start. I heard clapping and we separated to see Miles applauding us with his proud smile. I playfully rolled my eyes and hit him the chest as he chuckled.

That gotta be a dream, y'all finally made up ! He said with a grin. Poor guy had to ignore his best friend for weeks because of a stupid quarrel.

Thank you Miles... Margo said with a genuine smile. It means a lot, and thank you Gwen as well for letting me talk because you could've just shut me down ! She added with a chuckle as I nodded. Take care of your girlfriend.. I could hear her whisper to Miles.

Of course. He answered.

Well, I think I should leave the two of you have your moment now... see you on Monday ! She waved walking away as we waved back.

It felt so relieving honestly, it was yet another problem that was solved lifting another weight from my shoulders, and probably Miles' too.
Talking of which I turned to him and saw he was still waving with a nostalgic smile so I lifted an eyebrow smirking and took his wrist to pull him in an alley 5 steps behind us.

You got me sus in the beginning when I saw you with her. I thought you wanted to make me jealous.. I admitted in a whisper as he looked at me surprised. He finally let out a chuckle pecking my forehead.

That wasn't the goal I swear, in fact I'm supposed to be mad at you but I rather celebrate two of my favorite persons finally making up. He said with a grin and I felt happy for him.

I said I was sorry for going to Hobie's house without telling you, I just think it isn't necessary. I said taking both his hands in mine. He sighed squeezing his lips.

I'll try to not get jealous over this... I was just scared for a minute, in fact I am sorry for getting upset but you was alone with him, do you at least understand why I was jealous ? He asked his eyes begging. How would you feel if I spent the day with Margo without telling you next week-end ? He said as I frowned.

Hey it's not the same she has feelings for you ! I clarified. Why did you get jealous Miles ? I then curiously asked as I could see it had to be deeper than what I thought because him and Hobie are buddies. He looked at me in the eyes with a small pout seeming hesitant,

It's not you, it's not even Hobie, it's just... He exhaled looking down with his eyebrows furrowed. I always try to be the coolest dude to impress you and all but next to Hobie I just look... he sighed one more time as I took both his hands to encourage him. I feel insecure. He bluntly confessed. I overthink a lot and I was just scared because you guys are so similar and.. the same age, and I know you wouldn't do that, and I trust Hobie on this too because he's like my brother but I can't help imagining that you're gonna replace me with him, sometimes I.. I feel like you're too good for me.. he whispered his last words in a sad tone as he was now looking down.

I could see he felt embarrassed to tell me all of this but above all he was brave to not let his pride win and explain all of this to me. I still was proud of him for it, it's necessary for the good work of our relationship. A faint smile on my lips I wrapped my arms around his neck to get him closer as I tiptoed to give him a kiss.

Miles do you know why I fell in love with you so fast and not with Hobie ? I asked him as he started looking up. Having similar hobbies isn't what it takes. I fell in love with Miles Morales because he is funny, he is corny, he is the smartest guy, an amazing person, he didn't give up on me, he takes care of me in the best way possible and is so considerate. I saw his face lit up the more I spoke as he smiled gaining his confidence back. Plus he is the most supportive boyfriend.

This Miles Morales sound dope I'd like to meet him though.. He joked as I chuckled.

He is, but he's got his flaws too. I added as I saw him frown. He is unwillingly possessive, which I kinda like... and he is clumsy, which I love. I placed my hands on both his cheeks as we stared at each other in silence.

You forgot to add he's an amazing basketball player and should consider NBA. He whispered.

Last time I saw him play he ridiculously tripped and that was very funny, he should consider TikTok instead. I replied in a whisper as we both laughed. But that was cute. I added with a smile.

I'll start falling more often so you can think I'm cute. He said.

I think you're cute all the time... I whispered.

You gotta be the best girlfriend out here, he said with a genuine smile looking at me with his eyes full of love which warmed my heart. What I appreciate about him that actually made me feel so loved was how his love for me would literally radiate out of him.

And you're just as good. I answered as we moved in for another passionate kiss.

He put his arms around my waist as I rest my hands on his shoulders closing my eyes. We allowed our tongues to connect as I gently pushed him against the nearest wall, it truly felt like heaven to share moments like this with Miles and every day it seems like I was getting more and more in love with him. I deepened the kiss feeling all kind of butterflies in my stomach and basically hear his heart beating, just like mine. As the kids lasted, he started separating our lips starting to pant but I wasn't buying it so I grabbed his collar and crashed my lips back against his making him chuckle. I couldn't get enough of this man. He reciprocated the movements following the flow as we almost got heated.

We should head back outside to eat the pizza. I offered getting back to my senses, not that I don't like it but kissing in the middle of an alley is...

Yeah I agree, he chuckled taking my hand as we got back inside. We sat down at our seats to find our pizza was ready and thankfully but weirdly still fuming. We both sat down face to face. So may I ask what were you doing with Hobie ? He nicely said taking a piece of the pizza.

I told you he helped me, I can get better if we meet more often. I told him before taking a bite. By the way can you send me his phone number ? He said he'd text me but we never exchanged numbers. I noticed.

Will do, Miles nodded. But don't forget you owe me a show. He pointed out referring to the day he offered me my pink sticks.

I'd be glad to let you hear my music, once it's perfect. I said with a smile.

We continued talking and laughing for around 30 more minutes, taking pictures and all before deciding to finally leave the restaurant. It was our first argument as a couple, and I'm happy we resolved it so fast, two problems solved in one day in fact. I was glad that he could trust me on something as small as hanging out with Hobie, putting his tiny possessiveness aside and even being supportive.

Shoot you know what I just remember ? Miles interrupted my thoughts gasping.

What ?

We got that philosophy test tomorrow..

See Margo caused no drama this time😌 plus we got Miles and Gwen finally making up too and agreeing🫶🏽
I think it's the longest chapter I wrote!

I also wanted to clarify that Hobie asked Gwen if it was ok with Miles earlier because he knows about Miles' insecurity towards him and wanted to make sure Gwen as his girlfriend did too, so he figured she did know.

Anyways that's all, please vote and comment <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 109 11
Procrastinating on writing your story? Here's book to read so you can feel a bit better about yourself for putting it off.
167K 3.5K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
39.1K 464 15
During an attack, Kion saves Fuli but in the process he loses his memory. Fuli, Bunga, Beshte and Ono need to help their leader regain his memory bef...
19.8K 206 16
Percy and Annabeth lived happily till the night Percy was going to purpose they were on there way to dinner when.......