a Young Genius (Naruto's twin...

By HakaiFireFox777

(Book 1 of an Insane Genius series) Minato and Kushina survive Kyuubi's attack and have twin sons. After the... More

1. Embracing the Darkness
2. the Kyuubi Attack
3. Minato Encounters Madara
4. Conflicted Emotions pt.1/2
character info 1 (Kazan)
5. Crashing the 5 Kage Summit
6. Conflicted Emotions pt.2/2
7. Bonding Time
8. Two New Senseis pt.1/2
9. an Encounter With the Kyuubi
10. Two New Senseis pt.2/2
11. Confrontation
12. Devastation in the Leaf
13. Rebuilding the Akatsuki pt.1/2
14. Rebuilding the Akatsuki pt.2/2
15. a Ghostly Whisper pt.1/3
16. a Ghostly Whisper pt.2/3
17. a Ghostly Whisper pt.3/3
18. the New Recruits pt.1/3
character info 2 (Shikayoru)
19. the New Recruits pt.2/3
20. the New Recruits pt.3/3
21. Meeting Itachi and Shisui pt.1/3
22. Meeting Itachi and Shisui pt.2/3
23. Meeting Itachi and Shisui pt.3/3
24. the Voice Behind the Whisper
25. a Bijuu Two Otsutsuki and a Kami
Character Info 3 (Inari)
26. the Kyuubi and the Kitsune
27. Inari's Pep Talk
28. a Matter of Trust
30. a Ray of Light in a Dark Time
character info 4 (Raiden)
31. a New Threat
32. First Encounter and First Attack
33. Left in Suspense
34. the Whispers Continue
35. the Corruption Process Continues
36. Isobu and Rin
37. Optimism Restored
38. Finally Exposed
39. I'll Play Your Game
40. Game Over
41. Suspicion
42. a Big Decision
43. the Typhoon Federation
A/N
44. Ego or Dignity
45. the Last Encounter
46. a New Concern
47. Manipulators and Their Victims pt.1/2
48. Manipulators and Their Victims pt.2/2
attention!
49. an Impending Sense of Doom
50. First Appearance
character info 5 (Mikaboshi)
51. the Broken Alliance
character info 6 (Arashi)
52. Doomed pt.1/3
53. Doomed pt.2/3
54. Doomed pt.3/3
55. Despair and Regret
I'm sorry (A/N)

29. a Shadow with the Rinnegan

150 13 0
By HakaiFireFox777

Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto. It belongs to Masashi Kishimoto.

{Kazan age 5}

Timeline: before Naruto part 1

~~~November 22~~~

(Kuro POV)

Shiroi and I have been away from the base for 2 days now. We were completing a spying mission given to us by Madara in the village of Kumogakure.

While spying on the requested target it was as if we were being spied on at the same time.

We both have the feeling that someone is watching us.

The uneasy sensation of piercing eyes on our back for hours on end. It was obvious someone was watching us from the shadows but each time we look, nobody was there.

Even after we sink into the ground and appear somewhere else, that same ghostly presence follows us. It's annoying.

We couldn't focus properly on or mission and Shiroi got paranoid resulting in us not being able to get anything done the first day.

When we returned to Madara's hideout the presence disappeared as if it were never there.

Then when we went out the next day it was the same thing all over again.

This happened repeatedly for a course of 4 days in total before I just got plain sick of it and demanded that the being following us just show themselves.

Instead the presence disappeared again and I growled with annoyance.

~~~November 25~~~

Shiroi and I were on a spy mission once again but we didn't once feel the presence behind us.

Since I called them out on following us yesterday, we didn't once feel eyes on our back or sense a trace of chakra in the shadows.

I had begun to think that I scared them away when suddenly, I was pulled out of reality and into another world.

I was confused and looked around with my guard raised.

It wasn't possible to put me into a Genjutsu, I am completely resistant to illusions. Even the Mugen Tsukuyomi won't work on me, so what was this?

"Who dares to transport me to a Genjutsu world?"

A clump of pitch black chakra appeared before me and manifested into the faceless figure of a man.

"Who are you?!" I asked with a growl.

He laughed at me.

"That is not important, Kuro Otsutsuki."

I tensed up hearing his words.

'He knows I am of Otsutsuki descent?! How?!!

How the hell does he know who I am?!! And who is he anyway?'

"One question a time, you demonic shadow."

I let out a breath of surprise.

'I didn't say that out loud. Did I?'

"No.

But you thought it. And I am able to read the thoughts of anyone I want using my mind hacking Genjutsu.

My identity is unimportant.

All you need to know is that I am just a spirit with certain connections." He said as he advanced towards me.

I couldn't move, I was frozen in one place.

He looked me dead in the eye, faces centimetres apart.

The spot of his face where his eye should be started glowing with a purple hue revealing a Rinnegan stabbing straight through me like a flaming dagger.

"Y-you're a Rinnegan user..." I stuttered out in disbelief.

"Yes.

And visions from my Rinnegan tell me that you are untrustworthy. On a related matter...

...you disgust me, Kuro. Both you and your so called "mother".

Progenitor of chakra or not. I will not allow either Kaguya nor you or any of your followers to have this planet.

.

.

.

Because I am the only one destined to rule it. And rest assured that I will have complete control of it within the next decade.

And nothing you do will prevent that."

The world around me melted and began spinning around, swirling into nothingness and I was released from his hold, my consciousness returning to my body.

Because our minds were linked, I knew Shiroi was aware of what just happened.

"This is very bad.

We should report to Madara immediately."

~later~

"The Rinnegan?" Madara asked surprised.

"You both mean to tell me that besides Nagato, there is another Rinnegan user in this world?"

"It appears so." Shiroi replied.

"And his abilities with the eye are drastically different from that of your average Rinnegan.

He was able to put Kuro under a Genjutsu!"

"Do you have any other information on this unknown character?" Madara asked.

"No.

He was extremely cautious not to give out ANY detail of himself other that the fact that he has the Doujutsu. He didn't even reveal his face.

Although, I could tell from his demeanour that he appears to be extremely smart and cunning as well.

On Orochimaru's tier. If not higher."

Madara's gaze darkened at my words.

"This man is no joke.

His aura is darker than yours and the massive pressure behind his suppressed chakra. Even while inside that Genjutsu I could sense that the amount of power he possesses puts the Bijuu to shame.

He is far beyond Kage level, Madara. Maybe even stronger than you."

My naïve Uchiha pawn smacked his lips at my statement.

"A Shinobi born of this damned to hell era stronger than me, the Ghost of the Uchiha?

I doubt it.

Leave this arrogant fool to me, Zetsu.

He'll learn the hard way that there is no man greater than a god."

Shiroi and I stayed silent as we couldn't confirm this mysterious man's true power. But both of us and the dozens of White Zetsu clones who overheard the conversation had the exact same hunch that Madara was being too confident.

(3rd person POV)

From his seat in the library, Kazan had once again overheard the details of the conversation.

And because Indra had been eavesdropping on him a lot more since the day Kurama gave Kazan his chakra, he too overheard everything the boy did.

He merely smirked after hearing this newfound information.

'A Genjutsu so strong even my accursed uncle Kuro falls victim to it?

So my plan IS working after all.'

Indra chuckled in an amused tone.

'Good. 

That means I can get you out of the picture with ease as well as a lot sooner, Kurama.

And from today on out I will execute my plans without you as an obstacle on my path.

You will not always be sealed inside of the boy, Kurama. You cannot guide him forever either.

And I will make sure that you are separated from him so that I can achieve my goal.

Because like i said.

I WILL have my way.'

The Otsutsuki's psychotic laughter rung in the back of Kazan's head and the boy immediately knew that Indra either knew what was happening or had something to do with it.

With this knowledge in mind, he knew for a fact that Madara wouldn't stand a chance against this new threat.

"Damn it." the boy cursed under his breath.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.5K 2.5K 17
He thought that it was over, that he was finally allowed to rest but just like so many things in life it proved to be a short-lived dream. Kakashi Ha...
5.8K 206 16
‼️(DISCONTINUED/ BUT I SUMMARIZED THE ENDING)‼️ Naruto Uzumaki-Namikaze During the attack of 10 of October...lady Kushina gives birth to Naruto, Haru...
26.6K 450 58
Saruto Hyuga, an orphan in Konoha village, finally gets an answer to his life-long question. Once a boy with no history, no hope and no parents, he f...
90K 2.2K 55
*OLD DESCRIPTION* Naruto has been neglected by his family. One day Konoha had took a beating to far. Read to find out what happens. *NEW DESCRIPTION*...