love birds

By happyberrycollection

On her father's decision, Gwen Stacy started studying at Brooklyn's Visions Academy as she missed a year of s... More

Visions Academy
Miles Morales
What's her name ?
Roommate
P.E class
Crush
Uncle Aaron
Peter ?
Principal's office
Friendship
Text messages
Would you mind eat with me and my friends ?
Payment
Mona Lisa
You are... different ?
I like him..
Can I...
[ The picture of Gwen
GHQ ]
...Kiss you ?
2 weeks later
Home address
Flashbacks & Feelings
Just in love
Movie
Things could've end up differently..
Pick a side
I can be your best friend
The one I love
Getting worse
The other guy from Queens
Gwendy
FEAST
Externalising
Passion
The UK guitarist
The best version of myself
Is now a bad time ?
Wanna come with me ?
Insecure
Gathered
Dinner
Dinner (2)
Not sick
Bet
Unexpected encounter
Revelations
Is it over ?
She doesn't know you like I do
I believe in you
« What ifs »
Girl talk
Trust
I miss you
London ?
Doubts
The truth always comes out..
Wasted
Be my girlfriend
Secret Santa
Until we meet again...

I just wanted to be alone with you

2.5K 49 53
By happyberrycollection

I was now finally by the doorstep, Miles had a cute two floors little house with a small back garden. I could hear the noise of the music and multiple voices from outside and I was kinda stressed of meeting his acquaintances but I was looking forward to discovering his house, because that represented him, a part of him I haven't seen yet. I took a long breath then finally decided on hitting the ring. Some seconds later I heard foot steps noise.

Mom don't go ! I'll open the door, Ganke said he was lookin for some juice can you show him ? I heard Miles' voice and giggled at how overwhelmed he sounded.

But Ganke knows where the juice is ? I heard another voice sounding confused and assumed it was his mother. The door soon opened and Miles appeared in front of me panting.

Sorry I had a lil run to come, he chuckled. I smiled at him and without further thinking gave him a big hug. Wow.. he said surprised but quickly hugged me back. I missed you Gwen. He slowly said and I could feel his heart beating on his chest.

I missed you too. I replied.

Miles mijo you didn't present me to your friend I believe. A voice came from behind him and we both flinched quickly separating. It was the voice of the woman from before, she had a strong Spanish accent and looking at her I could tell she was his mom.

Mom why you appear out of nowhere ? Miles sighed stepping to the side. Well, mom, that's Gwen a friend of mine and Gwen that's my mom. He quickly introduced.

A friend ? She's the one in your draw-

ANYWAYS we should get inside while the food is still hot. He awkwardly chuckled grabbing my wrist and pulling me inside. He started to fast walk across the house.

Miles I didn't even greet your mom ! I said stopping him.

Oh yea ? Too bad, you'll do it later I guess.. want some pasteles ? He asked handing me a plate. I looked at him lifting an eyebrow.

Gwen ? I heard Margo's voice. I stepped aside and saw her standing at the end of the corridor. No way it's really you ! She excitedly said running to me and hugging me. I'm so glad you have nothing, we were all so worried, lemme call everyone else !

I missed all of you too, sorry for being so silent.. I faintly smiled putting a strand of hair behind my ear. I felt guilty towards her knowing I kind of betrayed her by going on a second date with Miles without telling her.

Don't worry about that. She shook her head. Ganke, Gayatri, Pavitr ! Gwen is back ! She yelled and a second later they all came running.

Gwen you are alright ! Pavitr said jumping everywhere.

You're back ! Gayatri hugged me as well offering me a sweet smile that I returned.

Gwen we were worried ! It was now Ganke who came

I'm so sorry, I missed each one of you too. I sincerely said. They all offered me a good time and tried to support me during that hard period. Thank you.

Still want pasteles ? Miles asked showing off the plate and I chuckled nodding. Well let's go to the kitchen to get some pique sauce. He took my hand and started to walk away.

Is it spicy sauce ? I can't handle spicy food Miles

I know me too, he snorted, I just wanted to be alone with you. He shrugged.

Next chapter gon have you screaming I know it😭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.8K 206 16
Percy and Annabeth lived happily till the night Percy was going to purpose they were on there way to dinner when.......
27.2K 729 23
What happens if Raven was the one to betray the team? What if she was the one to "die" that night? What if she was the one to come back? I don't own...
24.2K 349 9
Well, now this has gone from a one-shot to a series of Kataang One-shots. These are all one-shots and they are all in order. I believe all of these c...
1.2M 52.1K 98
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC