Crazy in love

By pretty_girl_love_

Book 2 to His Therapist Ariana and Kentrell have a beautiful daughter named Brooklyn and have gotten married... More

Info - BOOK 2 TO HIS THERAPIST
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Tweleve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fitteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty one
Twenty two
Twenty three
Twenty Four
Twenty five
One - 𝓑𝓸𝓸𝓴 𝓣𝓱𝓻𝓮𝓮
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
New instagram page

Twenty

57 4 2
By pretty_girl_love_

| Ariana's house - November 1st  |
| LA California - 11:30pm |

Ariana Gaulden's POV:

———————————————————————-

"Ouu everything is so pretty for my baby" I grinned while looking at the decorations for Brooklyns fourth birthday.

"Thanks for all your help" I turned to face Elizabeth and Victoria. "You're welcome" Victoria said before they both hugged me.

"I can't believe you got pregnant four years ago" Liz said and I nodded. "I know....that's when everything changed"

"Everything changed once you met Kentrell" Victoria smiled.

Yeah...for the better or for the worse though?

"There's my baby!" I smiled while Brooklyn walked down the steps. "Mommy I got paper cut" she pouted. "Aww baby" I said seeing her finger bleeding.

"Ima go get her a bandaid"

"Okay we gonna go get the cake" Liz explained and I nodded. "Okay I'll see y'all at two" I said before they left the house and I picked up Brooklyn.

I cleaned Brooklyn's finger up before smiling at her. "Hi mommy" she touched my face and I chuckled before a few tears fell down my cheeks.

"Mommy what's wrong?" Brooklyn whined. "I'm just...happy" I assured her.

"Come on so mommy can take your picture" I said and Brooklyn nodded before I picked her up and we walked outside.

-

-

-
NBA Youngboy's POV:

ArianaGrande :

(Swipe)

Happy birthday Brooklyn. My life changed so much when I had you and I'm so grateful. Without you I don't know what I would do. I can't believe you're already four!!! Where has the time gone?! You're a beautiful little girl and I love you more than life. - Mommy❤️😘

♥️Liked by Nbayoungboy and 3,000,000 others
💬
Nbayoungboy : ❤️❤️
Og3three : Happy birthday B💚
Ben10 : Happy birthday stinky 😂💚
Nbakd2k : Happy birthday Brook❤️💚

Load more comments....

"Ariana's post was cute" Kd said while we got into my hellcat and I nodded. "Yeah she did her shit" Babyjoe agreed.

"Mines gon be better" I smirked. "Nigga it ain't a competition....and if it was I would win" Kd laughed.

"Nigga please, mines would be the best" Three waved him off. "Nigga I'm her father" I reminded them.

"So?" Three questioned and I mugged him before getting on Instagram.

Nbayoungboy :

(Swipe)

Happy birthday to my beautiful daughter Brooklyn. You make me smile everyday. I love you more than you ever know and I can't wait to watch you grow up into the beautiful young lady I know you will be. Daddy loves you always💚❤️ (you was one happy ass baby🤣)

Liked by ArianaGrande and 6,00,000 others

ArianaGrande : Aw❤️
Nbakd2k : I can do better😒
Ben10: Shut up Kd😒
Og3three : y'all niggas crazy🤣

Load more comments.....

"Kd move mane" I sucked my teeth since KD big ass head was in the way. "I'm tryna pull out the fucking driveway" I spat.

"Nigga fuck you" Kd finally put his big ass head down and I pulled off.

Once we got to Ariana's house we got out the car and walked to the front door. I knocked and Ariana swung the door open.

"Hey!" She smiled at all of us before letting us in the house.

"Hey baby" I tried to kiss her forehead but she moved me back. "What?"

"We're not together" she reminded me and I sighed my teeth. "Ariana we been together. We still married."

"About t-"

"Ariana and Kentrell, let me take your picture!" Ariana's mother Joan smiled before pulling out her phone.

Ariana walked over and picked up Brooklyn before walking back and we all posed for the picture. "That's so cuteee" her mother dragged and I smiled kissing Ariana's forehead.

She glanced at me before putting Brooklyn down and walking away with her mom.

"Hi daddy!" Brooklyn grinned and I picked her up. "Hi baby girl, are you enjoying yourself?"

"Yes! Mommy got me lost of presents!"

"I got you a lot too but they're at my house because there were too many to bring" I said causing her to smile wide.

"B I wanna tell you something" I said while she played with my NBA chain. "No matter what happens, I love you okay?"

"I love you too daddy" she smiled and I swallowed a lump in my throat. "You have to promise to take care of mommy okay?"

"Okay, daddy I want cake" Brooklyn pointed to the kitchen and I nodded. "Okay"

———————————————————————

Sorry for any mistakes💕
Don't forget to comment and Vote!

Y'all gonna hate me at the end of this book😭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

117K 4.8K 32
Jayda is married to Lil baby and they have a kid together. Everybody thinks they are the best couple but in reality they are toxic for each other. Ja...
Crybaby 2 By Xoxo

Fanfiction

58.6K 2K 40
If u haven't read Crybaby then don't read this cause it's part 2 Read plz🤪
85K 2K 22
plot given to me by @lexyida. love you ida.
3.9K 230 10
Be with the one who love you, I think he can treat you better.