LususxReader

By Teal-Aurora

Lusus/parent x readers; yes the reader can be a lusus/parent More

Lusus!Vriska SerketxReader: always here
Lusus!Terezi x Grub!reader: My Little Terror
Lusus!Fem!Protective!Cronus(Crona) x Teen-troll!Male!reader: Baby-Bubble
Lusus!Kankri x rebellious!teen!troll!reader; Hereditary rants
Lusus!Kanaya x Grub!reader
Human!Gamzee x Baby!Reader
Sober!Gamzee x Grub!Reader
Sollux x grub!reader; babybee and naps
Fem!Sollux(Sollina) x Grub!reader; naps and gaming
(lusus)Sollux x grub!reader; Protecter
Lusus!Tavros x Grub!reader: spider troubles
Lusus!Karkat x Grub!Reader; romcoms and cuddles
Lusus!Nepeta x Grub!reader; shipping bonds
Condescension x grub!lowblood!reader; her treasure
Grub!reader x Shared custody! HS troll girls!: daily routine
Grub!reader x join custody!Dancestor girls
Lusus!Karkat x Teen!reader: Slingshot Ride
Lusus!Psiioniic x grub!reader; bath time
lusus!Eridan x grub!reader: swimming lessons
lusus!Grand Highblood x sick!grub!reader: miraculous find
Fem!lusus!Psiioniic x teen!rebellious!reader: honey-tea
lusus!Dolorosa x grub!reader:
Lusus!Gamkar x baby!reader
Lusus!SolKat x grub!reader
Lusus!Dolorosa x grub!Signless x grub!reader: I am here
Lusus!Porrim x Teen!reader: True beauty
Lusus!Karkat x toddler!reader: First steps
Lusus!Kankri x teen!rebellious!reader
Lusus!Kurloz x grub!reader and grub!Gamzee: Grubnapped
Lusus!Kankri x Rebellious!Teen!Reader: #TRIGGERED
Lusus!Mituna x kid!reader: Wasp
Request Page
Lusus!Signless x Highblood!Grub!Reader
Dualscar x mutant!Grub!Seadweller!Reader
Q&A
Q&A answers (1st)
Mindfang x grub reader: Rules of Piracy

lusus!Kurloz x Grub!reader x Grub!Gamzee; lost and found

3.4K 111 54
By Teal-Aurora

before we star; Kurloz never chewed out his tongue, he stitched his lips shut and swore an oath of silence. meenah just made up the story so Kurloz wouldn't have to talk if he didn't want to. btw, if you have the same color as gamzee/kurloz you can just do whatcha want.

warning! blood and swearing! mentions of slight mutilation! mentions of violence and it's kurloz; he flips people off and swears like a sailor who swallowed salt water. he get's pretty mad.

i'm thinking of making one where reader/gamzee are kidnapped and Kurloz goes into a rage; thoughts?

__________________________________________________________________

Kurloz let out a soundless chuckle as you and Gamzee sprinted about the vegetation field (back yard/garden) of the highblood's large, towering hive. The highblood sat both of you on his head while you both clung to his horns, pretending to be adventurers finding new discoveries.

The long-horned troll laughed silently, shoulders shaking a bit at the thought of the two baby trolls trying to climb trees and such for better viewpoints and swimming around an island.

A grumble brought the stitch-lipped male out of his thoughts. He blinked and brought the purple and (b/c) grubs down to his lap to figure out who was hungry; or if it was both. Gamze blushed bright purple and giggled sheepishly. You (sound)ed to tell your lusus you were getting hungry too before you both crawled from his lap and darted about together.

Kurloz shifted his lips together; his own version of licking them as he thought of what to do. He should bring you both with him to keep an eye on you in case the grub-nappers or wild lusi come around but then again, you two were having so much fun together, and he could easily see you from the dining block if you started calling him.

Kurloz nodded to himself and held up a finger to the two of you before pointing at the dining block; a sign he was going to make lunch and be back in a few minutes at most. He swiftly gave you each a thread-lipped kiss on the forehead before waiting to see your reactions or if you were uncomfortable with the idea of him leaving even for a second (mostly Gamzee). You and Gamzee nodded, squeaking/(sound)ing in understanding before rolling on top of each other in a mock fight.

Kurloz grinned as much as he could and headed inside thinking to himself, 'we should have a "picnic" the humans told me about! (name) and Gam motherfuckin' love that kinda miraculous bonding shit!' he grinned and clapped his hands in excitement at the idea before fetching a carrying-box and a purple and (b/c) checkered blanket and started making a big lunch with soper (mainly for Gamzee; he's long since learned to control his anger but took a few tastes now and then to ensure he didn't get too pissed off) and some (f/f) with (f/d) and frowned; he'd have to go out to the storage hive to get more faygo since it was pretty much the only thing he and Gamzee would drink. He quickly slipped on his jacket before walking to the attached hivette; he should only take a minute.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile, you stopped when Gamzee ran for the hedge maze, squeaking for you to follow.

You frown and shook you your little head, insectoid (b/c) eyes narrowing as much as possible. Your lusus specifically told you both to never enter without him; it was very easy to get lost in and he might not be able to find you if that happens. Gamzee, however, squeaked about how much fun you could have and the adventures you could go through and that you'd have each other to rely on. Reluctantly, you agreed.

Gamzee led the way while you followed, noticing that the further in you went, the darker it seemed to get. Your little body rippled a bit when you thought you heard a rustling in the hedges. You (sound)ed at Gamzee, apprehension flooding your nerves at every rustle, breaking stick or gust of wind that brushed passed.

Gamzee honked in encouragement and continued on, you followed reluctantly but knew you should stick with him, you were already getting tired but you didn't want to be left behind when you couldn't find your way back. How long had you been stumbling about? It felt like hours.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kurloz sang some song lyrics in his head and packed away the last of the food stuffs before covering it with the blanket and heading outside, looking around before clapping his hands together loudly. After doing it for a minute, he stopped and frowned, looking around and scanning for either grub in his care he sighed and put his hands on his hips, basket dangling on his wrist before he stopped what he was doing when he saw something at the entrance of the hedge maze.

The mime-type-subjuggulater frowned before walking over and picking up whatever it was; it shone (f/c) and he held it to the light while squinting for a better look. Afterwards his eyes widened and he dropped the object and the basket before darting into the maze; it was the hair-clip he'd gotten you for your wriggling day a week ago.

Kurloz' mind was filled with violent thoughts and scenarios, his eyes were no longer a calm indigo-purple; they were dark, glowing, violent orange/RED. He'd find the motherfucking bitchass that thought they could pull a fast one and steal his precious-as-fuck miracles and make them wish they were culled before they ever existed the brooding caverns. He could promise that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gamzee looked at you sadly, helpless as you sobbed, large (b/c) tears streamed down your (pale/dark/average) cheeks as you (sound)ed helplessly for your shared lusus. He saw something, honking in victory before swiftly darting away.

You only cried harder, thinking the royalblood abandoned you alone to die before he came back with a gorgeous (f/c) rose in his mouth carefully held in his sharp teeth. He sat on his hind needles and gently placed it behind your (ear/fin) before grinning widely and honking happily. You (sound)ed in question as to where he got the perfect flower when he honked and started waddling again. You sighed but followed, not wanting to be left alone.

You gaped when you saw that at the center of the maze, there were thousands of bushes with different colored flowers of all kinds growing.

Gamzee squeaked in accomplishment and gestures towards a large bush with (f/c) flowers resting peacefully. You scurried over and plucked a dark purple lily nearby and stuck it in your brother's fluffy mane with a sweet (sound).

You and Gamzee screeched in shock when you felt two hands grab you desperately and pulled you into a gentle, yet boa-constrictor tight hug, beads of water hitting your heads. You felt the familiar coolness of your lusus and (sound)ed happily while looking up before widening your eyes in horror and shock: your lusus had been so angry and worried that he ripped his stitches out of his lips, pieces of his flesh were mangled and/or hanging from the black thread, but what really broke your bloodpusher were the clear purple tears dripping down his face in a rapid, heart-shattering pace and the guttural sounds of relieved grief leaving his tattered lips.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kurloz let out a slight moan of despair before subconsciously tugging at his stitching (a bad habit he never kicked), not noticing or caring when they started tearing into his flesh and causing blood to fall onto his black and white shirt, soaking the collar and white bone patterns a semi-dark purple from his thick, royally colored blood. Just the thoughts battering his thinkpan made him begin ripping out his stitches and clawing his hair out more frantically. Oh gog, what if you two were hurt!? What if you were already culled!? He'd never be able to forgive himself! What if-

"Honk," he heard from a distance and canned his hysterics. He heard it! Just now! He heard his Gamzee! Kurloz listened closer... there it was! His little (name)'s unmistakable (sound)!

Kurloz darted at a speed that would make the Troll Flash slam his shoes down in envy towards the sounds of his beloved grubs before he saw you. Without even thinking he darted forward and cradled you to his chest in a loving manner, reassuring himself that the weights and familiar shells in his hands were his grubs, that you were alive and unharmed.

Without noticing, tears or relief had rivered their way down his cheeks and into your hair. He whimpered and buried his face in you hair, you were right there, in his arms, where you belonged.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your lusus was crying. Your easygoing, caring and sweeter than strawberry faygo lusus was crying. Because of you. A glance over and you confirmed it; Gamzee looked guilty, little purple tears beading his eyes but not quite falling yet. You and Gamzee blinked slowly when you heard your lusus speak through his choking sobs: apologies for being a "pathetic excuse for a motherfuckin' lusus", scolding himself and promises to better himself for your sakes flowed from his mouth. His voice was raspy after not being used for gog-knows-how-long and blood from his lips sputtering about, but his voice was deep and smooth like undisturbed water. He cradled you both close as he rose to his feet, biting his already disfigured lips in self-hate.

You and Gamzee gave each other a look of determination before carefully shaking off your flowers and tucking them into your lusus' fluffy main and licking away his tears.

Kurloz looked at you two before giving a watery smile, cradling you ever closer and walking off with you both. "You two are NEVER leaving my sight." he rasped sternly as you two groaned jokingly.

No matter where you went or were taken, your lusus would always look for you. And he would find you. He loved you both too much to let you go so easily.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.2K 1.1K 16
𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐭𝐡 𝐛𝐚𝐲 𝐱 𝐞𝐠𝐲𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐚𝐧! 𝐟𝐞𝐦! 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 "𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒑𝒂𝒕𝒉𝒔 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒄𝒓𝒐𝒔𝒔 𝒂𝒈𝒂𝒊𝒏. 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒏𝒐𝒘, 𝒘𝒆 𝒎𝒖𝒔𝒕...
797 37 11
𝓯𝓪𝓽𝓮 𝓱𝓪𝓼 𝓪 𝓯𝓾𝓷𝓷𝔂 𝔀𝓪𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓫𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓹𝓮𝓸𝓹𝓵𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓷𝓮𝓮𝓭 𝓮𝓪𝓬𝓱 𝓸𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻 . 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓯𝓪𝓽𝓮 𝔀𝓪𝓼 𝓪𝓵𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓭�...
9.2K 156 6
𝐣𝐨𝐡𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐜𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐱 𝐟𝐞𝐦! 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 * 𝒐𝒉, (𝒚/𝒏)? 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒕, 𝒔𝒉𝒆'𝒔 𝒕𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒏 𝒂 𝒃𝒂𝒈 𝒐𝒇 𝒏𝒂𝒊𝒍𝒔, 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒘𝒊...
6.8K 115 5
↳ 𝗶𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗵 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗮𝘂𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝗹𝗹𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗶𝗿 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘁𝘀 Remus Lupin x Fem! Reader