Sollux x grub!reader; babybee and naps

Sollux chuckled as you jumped around, dressed like a bumblebee; you shared a love of the swift little insects with your heterochromic lusus.

You (sound)ed happily when he used his psionics to make you fly around and give you the feeling of being a real bumble-bee, flittering about to spread honey and stings to the world.

Sollux laughed again when you yawned, tired from your "bee adventures". He slowly lowered you onto his lap as he lay down, psionics dimming before disappearing when the blue-red glow blinked out.

You (sound)ed happily and scurried over as quickly as you possibly could for some cuddle time before naps.

Sollux snickered as you made your way to his chest with a face of pride, glad your determination paid off. He carefully picked you up and nuzzled your noses together causing you to laugh in joy, putting two arms on his face as you kissed his nose.

Your lusus smiled in a tender way that not even a natural lusi could give and poked your nose making a "bzzz" sound as he did so. He kissed your forehead causing you to blush a happy shade of (b/c) and squeak happily.

He snuggled you to his chest and leaned his head against the couch arm with you in his arms, secure and safe while you curled into a ball on his chest, your consciousness faded off with your deep breath and the sound of your lusus' blood pusher lulling you with a special song it had created just for you.

Sollux smiled when he heard your even breathing. You were an energetic little sweetheart, and he loved every second he spent with you.

He'd protect you no matter what; no one was allowed to hurt his baby bee. Nobody.

______________________________________________________________

REQUEST DONE! well one of them. i'm so backed up with requests! im sorry!

I edited it a bit in hopes it'll seem longer than it actually is. *bad poker face*