Lusus!SolKat x grub!reader

Sollux laughed as Karkat cursed at him again for beating him at Troll Street Fighter. "You jackass!" the mutant hissed.

"You might wanna focus on the game," Sollux hummed and once again beat the mutant troll. "... Instead of your insults." he gave him a wide, sharp toothed know-it-all grin.

"FUCK IT!" the candyblood rage quit and threw the controller to the floor, storming off to drink Dave's crappy apple juice as revenge for the Texan eating his candy bar. He then proceeded to grab all of the bottles and pouring them out in the sink before taking the last bottle for himself to drink.

Sollux, as usual, caught the piece of plastic before it hit the floor with his psionics, his face nonchalant as he started a com vs player round. "KK!"

"What do you want now, you fucking disgrace!?"

"... First off, you need to stop watching Pewdiepie. Second, would you bring me a cup of honeyed coffee?" Sollux requested, adjusting his glasses.

"Fuck no." Sollux just kept playing. Pretty soon, Karkat entered the room, grumbling about ungrateful attention whore yellowbloods but placed down the mug on the table in front of the psionic. Then there was a sudden knock at the door causing Karkat to mutter curses and stomp towards said aperture.

When he opened the wooden plank, he looked around to see... nothing. "What the actual fuck? Who even plays these gogdamn pranks anymore!?" he hissed, irritated at getting up for nothing when a small cry sounded. His eyes slowly, dramatically trailed down to his feet to see a woven basket.

"Who is it, kk?" Sollux got up and went over to the mutant, easily looking over his shoulder.

"What the fuck's this shit?" Karkat hissed and jumped away from the moving object.

Sollux crouched near the crocheted wood and pulled up the tiny (f/c) blanket. A little (b/c) grub was there, little tears streaming down it's (s/c) face and a mop of black hair sprawled around it's face. "Well hey there, little (guy/girl)~" he cooed and picked you up, cradling you and tickling your little belly causing you to giggle.

"Aren't you a cutie?" he questioned rhetorically and kissed your little head, a happy (sound) coming from you.

"Wait, what the-? Who would even-? SOLLUX!" said heterochromatic troll turned with an arched brow.

"Yes, kk?"

"Where the fuck did that thing come from!?"

"It's a (boy/girl)," Sollux stated unhelpfully.

"... Fine. Where the fuck did (HE/SHE) come from, then!?" Sollux shrugged but didn't seem concerned at all.

"Who knows? Maybe this little honeybee was left behind by the queen?" he cooed and you giggled while Karkat gave a deadpan expression.

"... Please tell me your not going to-"

"Keep (him/her)? Yes, yes I am." the psionic said proudly and shut the door after picking up the basket, reading your name from a slip of paper pinned to the side. "So your name's (y/n)? I like it!" he grinned.

He looked at Karkat before smirking as an idea filtered through his mind. "Come on, KK, how could you turn this little face away in the cold cruel world?" he held you up so your large, sparkling (b/c) eyes stared straight at the mutation, Sollux adding himself in with his eyes wide and glasses-less while little tears beaded the corner, adding effect to his pitiful expression.

"... Jegus fucking christmas I must be crazy," he sighed and rubbed his forehead with a clawed hand. "Fine, but I don't wanna hear your bitching later when (he/she) ends up being a pain in the ass."

Sollux grinned in victory. "Don't worry; I won't!"

(a few hours later)

Karkat picked up his phone, growling about how rude people were for calling him and four o'fucking-clock in the morning.

"What!?"

"Kk, (y/n) won't go to sleep."

"GOGDAMMIT, I'M HEADING THERE NOW!" he hissed, slamming the phone down and getting dressed.

Well, someone had to make sure Sollux wasn't a complete idiot in raising you. It had nothing to do with the fact he was totally attached to you- because he's not!

___________________________

This. is. CRAAAAABS!

Feferi: Did someone say C-RABS?

Me: not now fef!