Lusus!Tavros x Grub!reader: spider troubles

warning! swearing... pretty much it... oh! and a bit of violence! DONE ANOTHER REQUEST!YEAH!

__________________________________________________________________

It was only ten minutes; TEN MINUTES that your shy, sweet lusus left to go get you your costume and in that length of time; you managed to get kidnapped by a one-eyed pirate obsessed spider troll. Now here you were with the cerulean blooded stalker's evil grub that was trying to kill you! Who leaves two grubs alone when they know the other is homicidal!?

You backed into a corner and formed a protective ball as you cried and (sound)ed for your lusus. You knew he couldn't do anything though; he was just too sweet and gentle.

~~~~~~

To say Tavros was surprised when he found you missing would be a horrid underestimation; he nearly collapsed from mortification when he re-entered (after having to go into storage to get your costume) to see the hive a wreck, things broken or knocked over, and you were gone.

"(n-n-NAME)!?" he almost screamed as he tore through the hive and called your name repeatedly, praying against hope that you were just hiding somewhere.

Tavros; after ten minutes of searching and trashing the house even worse, fell down to his metallic knees with orangish-brown tears trailing down his cheeks and his hands threaded in his mohawk. Where was his precious little (name)!?

Tavros wiped his eyes and started to stand in order to find his phone and call the others for a search when he saw something... something blue shining in a corner. The copper-blood walked over to the object and lifted it to the light; squinting to make out what he was holding was. Tavros' eyes widened and he almost dropped what he had in his hands on the floor but managed to catch it again before darting out of the hive.

It was part of Vriska's jacket.

And he was very unhappy.

~~~~~~~~~~~

You whimpered as you felt Vriska's grub (you didn't know its name or care at this point) clawing at you for attention and curled in tighter to yourself as you felt tears pooling in your eyes to match the (b/c) gashes that streamed with your life esscense.

"Oh come oooooon," Vriska clicked her teeth together. "You're a bigger woos than Taaaavroooos." she huffed and crossed her arms, eyeing you in disappointment.

You surprised both lusus and grub when you lunged at the she-troll with a battle cry; (sharp/nubby) teeth sinking into the skin on her leg. Nobody was allowed to insult your lusus, no matter how scary they are!

Vriska growled and at first tried to shake you off before reaching down and grabbing you; not even thinking to be aware of her sharp claws digging into your fragile body. You only bit into her skin harder as cerulean blood filled and dripped down your mouth, despite the whimper of pain the claws caused. She finally ripped you off and narrowed her eyes before slowly squeezing you tighter and tighter.

"PUT (name) DOWN NOW!" a voice you were familiar with demanded; the tone, however, was completely new to you. You looked over with the other two and (sound)ed in relief, your lusus' face was twisted in anger, hate and worry, his semi-sharp teeth were clenched to match his fists that sparked with fire.

Vriska frowned before smirking and dropping you causing you to screech in fear before landing in the invitingly familiar palm of your paraplegic lusus, who somehow moved across the room in the blink of an eye. He quickly cradled you to him, rocking from side to side as he whispered sweet words of reassurance and love to you that made the pain in your body fade away.

"Weeeell, so good you could joooooin us~!" Vriska snickered and held her arms out in presentation.

"Why did you take (name)? And why is she so hurt!?"

Vriska arched an eyebrow and tilted her head but the smirk across her face made the faux innocent act look horribly fake. "They were just plaaaaaying; my baby wouldn't hurt a flyyyyy!... Well, it's pretty much yoooour fault for raising your grub to be a woos anywaaaaay!" she snickered and you growled again, wanting to launch at her and tear her leg to shreds again but unwilling to leave the loving hold of your lusus.

"Getting our charges in illegal grub-fighting isn't playing, Vriska," your lusus said sternly, lips pursed and face turning dark chocolate brown, the images of Vriska squeezing you stuck on replay in his mind. "You're lucky I was so worried about (name) that I forgot to get the legal authorities involved- because they would definitely have taken your grub from you." he warned.

Vriska hissed as her pupil narrowed into splintered ice.

"Let's go home (name)," Tavros said softly and kissed your forehead, finally calming himself.

You licked your lusus' nose affectionately causing him to squeeze you gently to his person as he promised not to let it happen again and complimenting you for being his brave little pupa.

"Uh... I-I love you v-very m-m-much (name)," he assured and rested his forehead against yours, back to his stuttering sweet self.

Vriska watched in irritation, her own grub held safely in her arms as she watched the two of you descend back to your hive. A glance down and Vriska felt guilt; gog knows how she would react if her precious baby was stolen and then she found them beaten/squeezed by someone else. She had honestly meant for it to be a play date (though in retrospect she probably could've just asked instead of kidnapping you), but she forgot how... "rough" she and therefore her family could get when they were carried away.

Her grub looked at her with wide eyes before she smiled and kissed its forehead. Then again; it was quite the shocking development.

Who knew Tavros could be so strong and heroic when his grub was involved?